PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Videl's Rank...

Jeseth Cloak
May 24th, 2001, 04:46:48 AM
Concerning Videl's Rank:
pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...ic&index=3 (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.deleteSingle?topicI D=488.topic&index=3)

Someone pointed out that the rank of Lord/Lordess doesn't exist here, and I didn't want to categorize Videl into any paticular rank myself. Can some decision on this be reached? Or will she be the exception to the rule, and I leave her rank listed as-is?

Seth Darkserpent
May 24th, 2001, 11:30:21 AM
I'd say we put her under Knight, but she should be having her Master Trials soon.

Lady DeVille
May 24th, 2001, 09:08:14 PM
I agree, she's been around a looong time.

Jeseth Cloak
May 25th, 2001, 06:00:49 AM
Time doesn't always equal power... :p

Darth Viscera
May 25th, 2001, 06:12:24 AM
And it doesn't equal money either! That 20 dollar bill tree is the same size that it was back in '91. Must be the democrats :(

Jedah Lynch
May 26th, 2001, 08:42:08 PM
My view on promotions.

Time show equal knowledge.

When someone has enough knowledge then they increase in rank, until they show such knowledge and dedication to the group they are in they shouldnt be promoted.

Live Wire
May 26th, 2001, 09:59:40 PM
she was made a knight when she came over to TSO. She was above the rank of apprentice and not ready to be a master. As far as giving her the master trials I dont feel she is ready. She's been around a long time but how many of us here can honestly say she has improved to that point?

I have nothing against her but she's not ready. I havent seen her improve in a long long time. And keep in mind not everyone will be ready to reach the master rank. Just cause someones been around doesnt mean they have the ability.

Jeseth Cloak
May 26th, 2001, 10:33:22 PM
I've seen her improve a bit... but yeah, some people have been around a long time. Anyone here know Alpha? He's been around almost since the begining of SWFans.net, but he's a Jedi Padawan (if they even took him back).

Jedah Lynch
May 27th, 2001, 09:17:21 AM
Alpha never got promoted for a reason, because he didnt deserve it. Videl....she has potential, always did then again so did Alpha. But she doesnt seem able to grasp some of the finer concepts.

Shes been around forever but yeah..not ready for the Master trials by a long shot.

Lady DeVille
May 27th, 2001, 09:14:02 PM
*tugs on Lynch's sleeve* I'm ready! :p

Jedah Lynch
May 29th, 2001, 11:33:52 AM
*Hits her knuckles with wooden spoon*

I tell you when your ready, but dont worry already got something nice planned for you.

:D