PDA

View Full Version : Seth's Diplomacy

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 10:56:15 AM
Just an idea: Drall.

Drall, a peaceful place where the inhabitants bear the name of the planet. The Drall are a peaceful race, rather intelligent and pretty small. T'would be the ideal spot for TSO's next target.

Drall has large land masses where bases and factories can be established. The boiling sea could be an execution spot for unruly Drall or others that pose a threat. Drall is basically made up of meadows, rivers and forests.

I'd be willing to take a "diplomatic" mission there, but I require that another Sith Knight accompany me..Someone like Garrett Blade.

My plan is to disband (destroy ^_^) any government or rule they might have there and declare it TSO territory. If you have any info on Drall, please post it here.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 26th, 2001, 11:00:31 AM
Uh, the Drall Are Fuzzy and Easily Lit On Fire

Seth Darkserpent
May 26th, 2001, 11:10:09 AM
That can be used against them. We can get a few droids to dig a big pit and set it on fire. Then we can throw some Drall in for fun :D

Jeseth Cloak
May 26th, 2001, 03:00:25 PM
Hmmmm... Interesting.

Though I haven't found any documentation on Drall the planet, I do know that the species it's self rarely leaves the Corellian system. Another thing to consider would be the Corellian Defense Force.

The Nav computer spit out this information:

<font size=1 color=lightgreen>East Quadrant
Corellia Sector
Umgul: A cool, mist-covered world in the same system as Dargul, Umgul is known as a center for gambling and sports attractions. The planet's spaceport is located in Umgul City, built on the limestone banks of a wide river that attracts numerous pleasure barges. The city is covered with signs and attractions for visitors, though cheating in the gambling establishments is punishable by death. Tourists primarily visit Umgul to see the famous Umgullian blob races, held in an arena carved from rock and ringed with fans to blow away the thick fog.
Dargul: Dargul is the sister world of the blob-racing planet Umgul. It is the location of Palace Dargul, residence of the Duchess Mistal.
Sarcophagus: Sarcophagus is the moon of Sacorria, located in one of the outer systems in the Corellian sector. It is a vast graveyard, visited only by those who are burying their dead.
Corellian System: Located in the Corellian sector, this sytem contains five inhabited worlds: Corellia, Selonia, Drall, Talus, and Tralus, which are collectively referred to as the Five Brothers. The system is inhabited primarily by Humans, Selonians, and Drall (though the latter two species are rarely seen outside the system), and is policed by the Corellian Defense Force. The system is also notorious for its smugglers and pirates. The human-run Corellian shipyards are famous throughout the galaxy for their long, distinguished manufacture of a vast variety of starships.
Nimban: Home of the Nimbanese, who developed from a species of grazing reptiles that tracked traveling-plants across the plains of their homeworld.
Sluudren: Homeworld of the Sludir, an extremely violent race.</font>

Live Wire
May 26th, 2001, 10:11:20 PM
just a heads up! LW is the head diplomat at TSO. However she can take Seth on as her assitant to accompany her on diplomatic missions. I used to take LD but well shes no long with us.

I've been wanting a diplomatic assistant for while now so if that is where your interest lies then I think it would be a nice arrangement.

Jeseth Cloak
May 26th, 2001, 10:30:01 PM
Master Live Wire, where is Lady De'Ville?

Seth Darkserpent
May 27th, 2001, 06:48:44 AM
Well, Master Live Wire. I hope that your Diplomacy involves instilling fear into others. Then I would be more then glad to accompany you. As long as I am allowed to kill at least 5 Drall :evil:

Live Wire
May 27th, 2001, 07:25:45 PM
there are many facets to my diplomacy. *evil grin*

DeVille is in the custody of TSO

Jeseth Cloak
May 27th, 2001, 08:13:05 PM
I would like to see her, if that is alright?

Seth Darkserpent
May 28th, 2001, 12:31:00 PM
When shall this excursion begin?

Live Wire
May 29th, 2001, 07:29:11 AM
well when is convienent for you? I'd like to discuss this on aim as that seems to go a lot faster then trying to talk about it on the boards. Just so we both know whats happening and I have some ideas as well.

oh and a question for one of you fleet people. what ships can I take with me?

Garrett Blade
May 29th, 2001, 10:54:46 AM
Well if I am to accompany you, Seth, then it won't be this week probably. But you might as well just go with LW this week. I can always catch up and cause my own chaos :evil:

Live Wire
May 29th, 2001, 11:40:55 AM
we talked today and we have a sweet idea on how to do it. I'd rather you go with us. This has to be precisely timed to work

Seth Darkserpent
May 29th, 2001, 11:41:00 AM
I'll talk to you on AIM Garrett. It would be a good idea to summon a fleet (maybe waiting at the edge of the system?) to secure our victory after we take hold of their government. The fleet would land and secure the ground.