PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Anybody!

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 30th, 2001, 11:19:29 AM
Hey! Come on, I know this order has more people who can train than just the one's who are out there right now. Can people here please tell me exactly who is able to train at least one Apprentice to the rank of Knight? There's someone who wants to join and I have too many apprentices as it is. I need to know who here is available to train so that I can help the person figure out who'd they should have as a master.

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:21:21 AM
Ask LV to do it, so long as her suicidal jedi cloned husband doesn't kill her first! :lol:

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:08:43 PM
I would train, but I have Taylor as my apprentice (despite the fact that we are the same rank). I still want to do some more training with him, after he completes some of his Imperial campaigns.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 9th, 2001, 07:34:02 PM
You got a problem with the clone I made who is programmed to go mad and start killing soon?

Well excuse me for playing God.

I mean really if people were going to be pissy about it I wouldn't have grown a beard and dyed it white and made several galaxies for giggles.

Well back to slap the crap out of people and torturing people then.....

The Judas Cradle does make so many break very fast.

Oh yeah....I might start to take apprentices soon....maybe.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2001, 02:31:50 AM
SOON? You mean it hasn't even begun yet? Great. Hire some more janitors, somebody'll have to swab the corpses from the decks.

Lady Vader
Dec 12th, 2001, 02:02:53 AM
A) Anbiraa would rather die than kill me, and B) He's not my husband... yet. :evil: :lol:

And I got myself an apprentice.

And :lol: @ Vis!

*Starts putting more janitors on the payroll.*

Jedah Lynch
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:05:53 PM
Good idea.

Its only a matter of time until the kill factor kicks in now.

The guy was just reborn, he hasnt had time to adjust but soon..heh heh heh

I hope my other creations turn out so well.

They'll make me so proud.

If only they remember me on fathers day and give me DNA samples and blood encrusted valuables of the deceased I'll be a happy Sith.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 04:08:05 PM
Lynch reminds me of a sad mother watching her children leave the nest. Heh... My creation turned out pretty well. Slayn has been walking towards his destiny quite steadily.