PDA

View Full Version : Question about the board

Live Wire
Aug 19th, 2001, 03:59:09 PM
who deleted the cizerack trading outpost and why??? I know there wasnt much traffic there but it was there for a reason and I'd like to have it back. It represented the physical outpost we have in TSO space just like the TSO outpost forum on the ciz board represents the our outpost in their space. Now it looks like we destroyed their outpost. So could whoever got rid of it please put it back.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:15:11 PM
There were a few reasons why I took it out. Firstly, an extra forum means more bandwidth, which will affect this board's price range if and when we decide to pay for CSC community status, and it would affect Ezboard servers, which are already taxed as it is. Secondly, a lot of people thought it was a good idea to compound that forum into the "Out Side The Palace" area, and also put the R&D into the shipyards to save space on the main page.

However, I'll put the forum back if you think it's absolutely necessary. It's just doesn't seem to be, though, since it had only about 3 posts, and 2 of those were just joke threads. :/

Lady Vader
Oct 19th, 2001, 08:46:02 PM
We should have the forum. But instead of posting in it, can we somehow link it to The Sith Order Trade Embassy ( pub44.ezboard.com/fthelionsden95645frm19 (http://pub44.ezboard.com/fthelionsden95645frm19) )at the Ciz board? It would make more sense to have it linked.