PDA

View Full Version : *sighs*

Live Wire
Jul 5th, 2001, 09:56:07 AM
this concerns a thread I got drug into in the storytelling forum at swfans.

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=236.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=236.topic)

Dagger *sighs* is asking LW to help him return to the world of the living. Honestly I dont want dagger around but thats also me talking OOC. Im struggling with what LW would do IC and I was wondering how the other people feel about this cause I know LW would take into account the feelings of her comrades at TSO before her own.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 5th, 2001, 11:17:49 AM
I'm sure you know my opinion on this.

Jedah Lynch
Jul 5th, 2001, 12:31:18 PM
*Rolls eyes*

Some people dont know when to quit do they?

In all honesty do what you think is right LW, you got good judgement.

At the very least you can bring him back and run him through with a saber for laughs;)

Garrett Blade
Jul 5th, 2001, 12:42:50 PM
In all honesty, I think Live Wire would disagree with bringing someone back from the dead. perhaps she thinks it is "unnatural" and should not be messed with?

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 5th, 2001, 02:30:48 PM
I don't know what Live Wire would do, but I'd probably find a way to destroy his spirit. :)

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 8th, 2001, 10:30:26 AM
!!! I just got the blood stains off my axe!!! If he is brought back to life, I will

<font size=5>KILL HIM AGAIN!

gengar13
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:54:12 PM
Now now people why not just bring him back and let him be a slave or a worker. We need a new maid anyways.....one of our other ones is missing(Incase you havent noticed Malice Draclau wasn't given access to this forum so i am using this account to see what goes on in here) But i do not care what you do, i will go with the majority of the party.

Lady Vader
Jul 8th, 2001, 07:28:41 PM
keep it simple... leave everything the way it is... why complicate matters further?