PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrr, THATS IT.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:01:28 PM
Alright, I've gone through On Her Knees, and I have to say, that it is utter crap.

I mean, how many doctors are going to just stay onsight for a group of known murderers? Thats absurd. I'd have to say that a lot of things about TSO are absurd, and I'm really tired of it.

I'm also really really TIRED of the BLATANT ABUSE OF YSALMIRI. They are really rare, and very few people should know about them. If you don't understand perfectly how something works, either don't write it in, or ask someone who does.
Any force user in their right mind stays away from them, and find the absence of the force pretty disorienting.

Another thing, could you imagine how low the morale of anyone working for us would be, the way some of us casually blow up guards? And why the frell do we have guards anyway? There isn't a point to it, we are perfectly capable of defending ourselves, or at least I am, thank you very much.

Say things aloud, and if it sounds stupid then, it sounds stupid to those who read it. Lets try to RP with a modicuim of possiblity, ok?

Gav Mortis
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:52:28 PM
<LI>Ysalmari Issue
I completely agree!

<LI>Doctors
I'm not too sure what your pointing out there however when I think of TSO, murdering is hardly what I have in mind. To be perfectly honest I wouldn't call this a group of Sith but a group of happy-happy joy-joy diplomats!

<LI>Soldiers/Troopers
TSO has an actively running military and fear is what motivates our men and to be honest, I think you don't have to lookf far to find that kind of thing in the Star Wars Universe Morgan. Think about how many military officers Darth Vader blatently killed off alone, and they were officers these are only troopers and on top of that, multiply it by the number of members we have and I think it is no different to what Darth Vader does.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 10th, 2001, 04:19:40 PM
Yes, but Vader often did it for effect... no one bothers to go into that. The officers he killed he killed because they didn't do something right, or were in charge of something that didn't go right. He didn't kill people because he had a temper tantrum.

Lord Psychic
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:12:11 PM
However all of his officers new of his capabilities, the reason they joined is because they had the same beleifs as the emperor, so at their own risk they joined, and were ruled by fear.

And as TSO being absurb--well, things haven't exactly been going as they should be going around here. Hopefully after "On her Knees" we will come out strong and repair these things. We need more of a system of order and respect, and we need to be more aggressive and do some RPGs.

Sounds just like what we said when we left TSC doesn't it? Well this time, let's follow through, I haven't a doubt that we can.

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:59:33 AM
Thank you, Morgan, I'm glad someone said it. I'd been gone for the last couple of days and when I came back I was greeted with this beauty of BS.

The thread itself is a royal mess. I don't know if it can be salvaged, but if it can, then I say we do so.

As to the points you mentioned, Morgan, I agree completely. Ysalamiri shouldn't be used so casually, I don't know what the hell the doctors were for except taking up space (one would have been sufficient for De'Ville), and as to the troops, it infuriates me when ppl just blatantly blow them off as though they are candy.

But, all these things can be fixed for future uses. So, let's put that into effect.

Gav Mortis
Jun 12th, 2001, 07:56:52 AM
Yes and while we're are at it lets make our peace with the Jedi!

Excuse me for being Sith but if I wanna kill a trooper I'll do so. :mad:

Lord Psychic
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:04:57 AM
I'm going to have to agree.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:12:13 AM
Yeah, but don't do it -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing needlessly. Make it semi-logical...

Gav Mortis
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:26:08 AM
No! I mean if I want to do something like that, hell, I'll DO IT!!!

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:28:05 PM
*sigh*

men...

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:49:01 PM
. . . Women . . .

Darth Viscera
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:59:17 PM
*sigh*

...umm, what's the other one again...

Garrett Blade
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:38:55 AM
Hmmmm.....

<FONT SIZE="7" COLOR="magenta" FACE="galant">TONY DANZER!!!

Hehe...FANTASY!?!?</FONT>

Darth Viscera
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:42:42 AM
<font size=6><marquee>KINKY!!!</marquee></font>

Lord Psychic
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:33:38 AM
Did we miss any?

Live Wire
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:38:35 AM
*sighs* boys no fighting

Darth Viscera
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:11:03 PM
Boys will be boys.

Gav Mortis
Jun 14th, 2001, 03:46:07 AM
And Viscera will be Viscera.

Darth Viscera
Jun 14th, 2001, 03:52:35 AM
Yes, that's true. I will be me.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 14th, 2001, 08:18:09 AM
Because we aren't exactly sure what he is yet.

Darth Viscera
Jun 14th, 2001, 08:28:38 AM
<font size=8>I am.......CHRISTMAS!!!</font>

Oh wait, wrong wacko.

I am.......me, I guess.

Garrett Blade
Jun 14th, 2001, 09:13:05 AM
Nah Vis! It doesn't work when you say it!

You're just not.....not............not.....

...not........

<FONT SIZE="7">NOSH!!!</FONT>