PDA

View Full Version : LV or Jedah Lynch

Darth Viscera
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:54:52 PM
I need to speak to you over AIM as soon as is practicable. The situation is rather urgent.

Lady Vader
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:12:09 PM
ok, I'll be on tomorrow... I'll see if I can catch ya then...

Darth Viscera
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:48:18 AM
okay. I'm in the midst of a heated AIM convo w/Firebird at the moment.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:59:56 AM
Firebird... *rolls eyes*

Darth Viscera
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:18:37 AM
ooh fun!

*rolls morgan's eyes*

Morgan Evanar
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:16:20 PM
Whos morgan?

Darth Viscera
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:46:52 PM
Who isn't Morgan? o_O

Jedah Lynch
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:55:31 PM
I'm Morgan!

Morgan Evanar
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:28:33 PM
Well ern't you speshul, Lynch?

Jedah Lynch
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:25:01 AM
Darn right I'am.

*Shows 100% genuine Sith badge*

But seeing how I'm so generous.

*Takes out stamper and stomps special on Morgans forehead*

Now your special too :)

Darth Viscera
Jun 20th, 2001, 01:41:43 AM
So since they're unsupported by TSE, I can engage them w/out fear of a diplomatic (or otherwise) backlash?

Live Wire
Jun 20th, 2001, 02:36:57 PM
WTF?!?!?! someone wanna fill me in on what the hell is going on?!?

Darth Viscera
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:39:06 PM
summs is trying to start a war.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 20th, 2001, 06:04:05 PM
Vis you are jumping to conclusions.

Again.

You are wrong in this because you are listening to people who are telling you things that isnt acurate and then making up your conclusions then twisting it to fit your belief, I've checked in the matter.

Sums isnt trying to start a war.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 20th, 2001, 10:29:08 PM
Vis you are jumping to conclusions.

Again.

You are wrong in this because you are listening to people who are telling you things that isnt acurate and then making up your conclusions then twisting it to fit your beliefSounds like something that you like to do, Jedah.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:00:58 AM
Still on your little anti TSE and anti Jedah crusade eh Jes?

Heres a tip, listening to DT tends to screw up people. He's as liked as the Marzullos, you of all people do know this, you were trying to get his arrogant God moding ego ass kicked out once.

Anyways Jes, if you got a problem with me, you do know how to contact me and we can talk. I'm getting mighty sick of this stuff.

Darth Viscera
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:19:13 AM
This has nothing to do with DT. I have it on good word from Firebird and Poreon OOC that there are going to be (most likely renegade) TSE ships in the area of the 3 planets, assisting the rebellion. Now, any ships that I find there aiding a rebellion against the empire, be they Poreon's or TSE's or the personal ship of Pope Ghandi V, are going to be either destroyed or captured. I just need you to say that this will not cause a diplomatic backlash.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:59:07 AM
The DT comments were to Jeseth.

As for the matter, FB didnt say there would be ships at what is going on between you and Poreon. He did get angry at you and as such lashed out at you but didnt say there be ships where Poreon is.

As far as I can see Poreon did.

But unfortunately for him we're not adding him, if he did say that he made a tatical mistake or very bad error of judgement since we are not going to help defend against an attack that isnt to do with TSE.

Vis, OOC knowlege isnt always true and words in this are being twisted. Make sure you dont go jumping the gun just because someone you trusted told you something. Its sometimes BS. And like I said FB was angry at you but didnt say we were going to be involved in that skirmash.

One thing I will tell you though it will not be taken kindly if you do fire on TSE ships if you ever met them. You wont in this matter but if you do fire on some ships that are of TSE members or its fleet one day just because you think they are going to attack or are told as such that will lead to trouble. Make sure it doesnt happen.

Darth Viscera
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:18:33 AM
DV will not attack any TSE ships without provocation. Such provocation would theoretically include assisting militarily in the insurrection of 3 Imperial planets, which I'm grateful will not occur.

Gav Mortis
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:33:33 PM
:mad:

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:46:56 PM
Still on your little anti TSE and anti Jedah crusade eh Jes?

Heres a tip, listening to DT tends to screw up people. He's as liked as the Marzullos, you of all people do know this, you were trying to get his arrogant God moding ego ass kicked out once.

Anyways Jes, if you got a problem with me, you do know how to contact me and we can talk. I'm getting mighty sick of this stuff.
Me?! You're the one on the anti-TBH and anti-Jeseth crusade. y comment reffered to when you accused me of trying to start a war as Zorin because of OOC motivations. I'm bringing up that point because you accused Viscera of reacting in a similar manner to what he heard about Sums. It doesn't have anything to do with TSE< just with the way you reacted to me then, and how ironic it is that you react that way now.

And I don't take everything DT says without a degree of subjectiveness. There was a time when I'd have sooner ripped his throat out than talked to him, but him and I sat down and talked it out and he's npot a bad guy. We get along rather well now, actually. That doesn't mean that just because he says something that I don't consider hat everyone else says..

Jedah Lynch
Jun 21st, 2001, 06:14:53 PM
Jes, in case you didnt notice but your talking like how you fault me for acting sometimes.

If I did have anything against you or was on a crusade against you, then you would know it. If I was against TBH you would know it. And I mean in a big way.

Right now I'm not against your or TBH, I had a good talk with some people in several ways and if I was still against TBH then I'm sure could have easily had TSE attacking TBH already and that you would have noticed.

But there isnt any attack is there?

In other words I'm not out for your scalp or TBH anymore, you need to realize that or else your going to let your paranoia surrounding what you still percieve to problems to grow ever more, as it is your choice in that. Do what you wish.

Lady Vader
Jun 21st, 2001, 08:01:41 PM
OKAY! ENOUGH OF THIS FINGER-POINTING BULL-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-!!

I want you all to throw out your differences and tell me EXACTLY what is going on concerning Summs and DA and whatever else about a war. NO blmaing -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-! I just want facts! Not speculations!!!! Is that CLEAR?!

Now, Jes, Vis, and Lynch... one at a time. Tell me what you have heard... facts only please. Keep it simple and no mumbo-jumbo.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 21st, 2001, 09:10:47 PM
Okay.

From what I gathered Porean and Vis where talking about the succeeding things from GMA, only at this time Porean asked sums a question and from that used what Sums said to say he had support from TSE against GMA which wasnt true.

Porean told Vis and Vis was upset and thus wanted to talk to me or you about it due to being on the TSE council. I talked to vis and checked it out and made sure there wasnt anything going on.

Thats about it.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:23:03 AM
Jedah, I'll contact you on AIM later if you're free so we can talk about things.

SN: Zorin Hexes

Darth Viscera
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:36:27 AM
I concur with Jedah's summary. That's pretty much what happened.

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2001, 08:08:07 AM
Look, I'm not going to read this, I know little about the TBH/TSE feud and quite frankly don't give a damn. If anyone mentions it after this post their post will be deleted.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2001, 12:28:29 PM
Actually Gav I would be happy if you did.

BTW, at SWfans OOC there needs to be a fleet posting/planets listing and members posting their affliation.

If you can be best to drop by and do that, the fleet at least so some dont try and make an issue out of it.

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2001, 11:31:06 PM
ok, thank you for being clear Lynch... and thank you for your confirmation Vis...

and Gav, I concur whole heartedly...