PDA

View Full Version : Someone removed my DA access

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 09:53:39 AM
Didn't even tell me first. Not a notice, nothing. Anyways, I would like it back, even if that's just temporary, so I can at least see how they replied to my fleet idea. I didn't wait a whole damn week to see how someone responds just to get blocked out when some elitist admin finally decides to pay a visit. This is important to me.

Live Wire
May 31st, 2001, 12:11:05 PM
I dont know who removed it but Im going to check on it now

Garrett Blade
May 31st, 2001, 12:54:48 PM
I'm not surprised - after the destruction of the TSO and TSE embassies on Coruscant, I can understand why someone would take your access away.

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 04:08:45 PM
*ignores the blatant attempt to start an argument*

Gav Mortis
May 31st, 2001, 04:11:39 PM
Not to be rude Vis. But he does have a point and I dont think it was a blatent attempt anything, he was just being honest with his opinion. Chill man. :)

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 04:12:11 PM
They just don't love you anymore DV
just kidding
:)

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 04:20:04 PM
I assure you, I am properly chilled. I have already explained my reasons for destroying those embassies, and I would do it again if a vote passed overwhelmingly to declare war on the empire.

Gav Mortis
May 31st, 2001, 04:29:42 PM
Yeah, well Coruscants just a planet.

Remember Viscera, the death of one is a tragedy...

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 04:31:36 PM
but the death of 10 million is a statistic

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 04:50:19 PM
Coruscants just a planet.

Wrong. Coruscant is the galactic capital. Whatever government controls Coruscant is considered to be the de facto dominant galactic power. It is power, it is wealth, and it is the brightest symbol of order in the galaxy. Every cubic centimeter of the planet-from the steppes of the tundra-ridden Mantarai mountains to the steps of the pyramidal Imperial palace to the ancient sith artifacts housed within the Galactic Museum-is worth an entire planet in its own right.

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 05:34:43 PM
it is just a planet, the true one was destroyed when TSC owned it. It was re built by Thrawn and someone else (I think Gue). So this one is just a planet.

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 06:31:06 PM
I believe that that notion was discounted by swfans.net a while ago. i read that in a thread. something about planet destruction not being allowed. and tse holds byss. ever read Dark Empire?

Jedah Lynch
May 31st, 2001, 07:22:01 PM
I admit it was me:)

At the time didnt know if you were staying, going or were in the preparations of attacking TSE or TSO so I removed your name until full clarification could be made.

Were security is an issue I always make sure to keep on things and keep those who might be a risk out. At the time you certainly did seem a risk.

BTW, since you did blow up the embassy.....two actually, it might be a good idea to either repair the damage done or make up for it somehow in the name of good faith if nothing else.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 31st, 2001, 07:25:27 PM
One Strong Navel Blockade And Coruscant will fall. Its just a vastly over hyped planet, cant even survie by itself. Corellia is where its all happening!

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 07:36:56 PM
See what I mean? It's that kind of talk (Dyzm) that led me to vape those two embassies in the first place. You can have two new embassies when you can repair my trust in the Sith, aka assure me that you're not going to go to war with the empire. I've already talked to LW about making monetary reparations for those lost diplomatic personnel, and the dark axis now has the ability to construct three very advanced Imperial starships.

Live Wire
May 31st, 2001, 08:03:36 PM
THe situation with the embassies has been discussed and resolved. So please no antagonizing the stiuation further. I understand why lynch took away the access but its back now. So lets just consider the whole thing one big misunderstanding and move on.

Jedah Lynch
May 31st, 2001, 08:29:41 PM
Ah ok, I dont believe it was mentioned at TSE so I'll make sure to bring it to their attention there.

Exactly what advanced ships are you talking about though? I dont remember seeing that unless I missed it.

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 08:50:07 PM
check the TSO shipyards. those ships can be used very effectively. think en masse.

Jeseth Cloak
May 31st, 2001, 08:58:42 PM
TSE doesn't equal Dark Axis. TSO can produce those ships, but unless the TSE is given those ships as well then I don't beleive that the entirity of the Dark Axis would be able to produce them, no?

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 31st, 2001, 09:13:58 PM
Never Said that we should attack Coruscant, even if the place is a filthy mess ripe for the picking by the Sith...
MAWHAHAHAHA **Sees DV staring at him** Ahhhh, yes... Kuat Would Be the Perfect Traget! They have a lovely world that we can spoil! MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **someone hands Dyzm A Card** What?!? Kuat is also a crap hole? Why I'm I always the last to know...

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 09:34:12 PM
peh, minor detail. the schematics merely need to be redistributed.

Jedah Lynch
May 31st, 2001, 09:35:32 PM
Eh.

If TSE was the Dark Axis I really have no idea why I made the Dark Axis board to bein with those months ago to start a stronger form of dialogue between the Sith. :lol:

Vis said Dark Axis but he didnt say anything where they were located or anything. So thats why I asked. TSO isnt the Dark Axis either:) Its both groups so I assume both groups have access to the plans of the three ships made by Vis located in the TSO shipyard, thats correct is it not? If someone made it clear at the beginning wouldnt have said anything about TSE.

With regards to the incident no one bothered to inform TSE of what was going on so I asked. Simple.

Darth Viscera
May 31st, 2001, 09:43:28 PM
I would have stated this at the beginning, but I thought it was obvious. The entire DA can use those ships. Go ahead. They're there. Build them. Use them.

Jedah Lynch
May 31st, 2001, 10:14:34 PM
Cool.

Thanks man.

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 09:20:34 AM
DV coruscant was destroyed a very long time beore the rule came out. Oh about a year before, but it was rebuilt so im not saying that you can't have coruscant im just saying that it is not the original

Darth Viscera
Jun 1st, 2001, 11:05:25 AM
I believe that that notion was discounted by swfans.net a while ago. i read that in a thread. something about planet destruction not being allowed. and tse holds byss. ever read Dark Empire?

Darth Roul
Jun 1st, 2001, 11:24:23 AM
dude no i didn't read it. But this was done before the rule was made so it is still legal

Darth Viscera
Jun 1st, 2001, 11:39:09 AM
I'm going to ignore any claim that Coruscant was destroyed, as was suggested at swfans.net. In my mind, it's the same planet that's seen 25,000 years of rule by the Republic.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:05:08 PM
Yup TSE has Byss.

But isnt there suppose to be two Crouscants? Remember someone saying the first got blown up and the one Vis has is the new Crouscant? Suppose to be a Crouscant II somewhere too on the boards unless the person who told me this all ages ago was off their rocker..which probably was the case.

Darth Viscera
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:09:27 PM
Well that's certainly a rather disheartening notion.

Jedah Lynch
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:36:41 PM
Could be mistaken or wrong. Like I said the person told me that ages ago.

Would need to ask someone whos been around for ages if not knows the planets etc boardwise for proper clarification.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:56:17 PM
The only people who would know are Thrawn and Yogh, I beleive.

Live Wire
Jun 1st, 2001, 06:53:36 PM
if coruscant was indeed destroyed before the rule came out then its valid. You cant just make rules to negate everything that happened before you made the rule. That would be like if swfans had allowed unconsentual killings and then instituted the current rule everyone who was killed couldnt miraculously come back from the dead. That would just be stupid.

I dont know if coruscant was destroyed cause I dont remember and I dont know what would have happened to a thread that old or if anyone has proof. But if it happened before the rule then it would be part of the valid swfans timeline and we'd all just have to deal with it. Not like it really matters...corsucant, coruscant 2...as long as they look alike and serve the same purpose I dont give a damn.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 2nd, 2001, 08:55:12 AM
Coruscant was destroyed....long long ago.

Darth Roul
Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:13:10 AM
It is like lowering the speed limit from 65 to 60 then ticket everyone who went 65 when the limit was 65

Jedah Lynch
Jun 2nd, 2001, 01:43:56 PM
It was done a long time ago. Before many of us were here, in the very very early days of SWfans. Thats about as close as know when it all happened.

But the thought there being another Crouscant or so out there is rather an intresting one. If not for the RP potential if nothing else.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:02:52 PM
Unless someone can produce a thread to back this up, then I would have to say that it's an invalid claim.

Why? Simple.

When the Message Boards first began, they started at CoruscantCity.net. They then moved to SWFans.net. Now, you know how when certain people come from other realms of RPing, they are evaluated to see if they should be allowed to bring over that information from that other realm into their newer one? Well, that's sort of what happened. People came over from CC.net, and they transferred their powers and some planetary stats and holdings. That doesn't mean everything did transfer over, though. Unless SWFans.net holds these threads which show Coruscant being destroyed, I wouldn't take it seriously. There have been countless RPs done on Coruscant (Sanis Prent's Coruscant Tales, Imperial Intelligence RPs, and NR/Imperial Conquest threads, just to name a few).

I wouldn't think that the status of the planet could/would be changed this late, because if it was then that would also invalidate all of those threads, which just can't be done unless everyone involved agrees with the ruling (and they wouldn't).

;; Tosses his two cents on the counter and shrugs. ;;

Dyyz Natal
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:31:35 AM
You want proof here it is!
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...1&stop=250 (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessageRange?topicI D=2283.topic&start=201&stop=250)

This is just the page where the planet is blowing up and we are all leaving. If you want to read how it was done go to page 4

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 3rd, 2001, 05:48:18 PM
Damn. In that case, then we certainly can't argue with that. :( But what about all the Coruscant threads since then??

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:01:14 PM
If Itala did it, I consider it bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-.

Darth Viscera
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:02:47 PM
Ditto. If they're going to change the entire Star Wars galaxy in a single thread, they should at least spell correctly.

Darth Roul
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:07:28 PM
but then it was re-built. That is mentioned somewhere at the dark axis. I was looking for it earlier but ran out of time

Gav Mortis
Jun 4th, 2001, 03:47:17 AM
I think the whole if it was done by Itala it's bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- attitude is ridiculous. Remember you two, this is a group which was TSC and as a result we were all put through the same crap from everyone else at SWFans who said that anything we did was invalid or stupid just because we were lead by Itala.

So just drop it! :mad:

Live Wire
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:44:58 AM
Hey! Just cause you didnt like Itala's leadership doesnt mean you invalidate hard work of other people. He wasnt the only person in TSC ya know! I know you all used to think we were mindless minions back then but I think we proved ourselves long ago! So just cause you dont like Itala dont go around treating what the good members of TSC did like its -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-.

Lord Psychic
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:33:59 AM
I agree, what happened is what happened, it doesn't matter who did it, whether it was TSC or RSO, it makes little difference.

Darth Roul
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:55:45 AM
true dat

Darth Viscera
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:58:34 PM
If any of you think that I'm going to let one half-assed thread which was written during a time of no rules by the most famous god-moders out there, AKA Gue, Thrawn, Itala, what have you, invalidate months of planning, countless hours of dealing with OOC bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-, and overall some damn fine work done by Charley and myself in the face of an enemy who could only field the walking, talking typos due to chronic OOC considerations, well then you have another thing coming!

Coruscant was taken, and legitimately so. Your only task is to deal with it!

Darth Roul
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:13:31 PM
we are not saying it doesn't exist, we are saying it was destroyed and rebuilt. You are only mad because it was done before your time

Darth Viscera
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:58:59 PM
Sorry about that outburst, IRL stuff is being more harsh than usual.

Darth Roul
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:09:20 PM
Its all good man

Live Wire
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:33:09 AM
geez just calm down. Coruscant exists but its just not the orginal.