PDA

View Full Version : Entr Makoto and Jodah(Training)

Malice Draclau
Nov 14th, 2001, 05:30:14 PM
Stepping onto the raining grounds, Malice took a look around. It had been a while since he had set foot on the training grounds. Bt today was dfferent, he would now start training and insturcting others in the arts of the darkside.

Taking off his white cloak he stood in the center, boulders, roks, and dummies lay scattered around the grounds. Now Malice would wait for them to come.

Makoto Neo
Nov 15th, 2001, 11:25:39 AM
Makoto stood ontop of one of the collums of the training grounds, meditating. Today Makoto wore plain black jeans and shirt. Noticing Malice entering the grounds, Makoto stood up and jumped the twenty feet to the ground, landing on the dirt ground and standing back up.

"Long Time no See." Makoto smiled, "Are you here to instruct myself and Jodah?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2001, 07:33:19 PM
Malce looked t Makoto and simply nodded.

*Indeed i am. We shall be when Jodah arrives. Until then you might want to spend this time meditating and drawing on the darkside of the force. Meditating is as much a part of sith traiing as it is amongst the jedi, the only difference is weuse it to get more in tune with the darkness around us and within us*

Malice sat cross legged and bgan to meditate, concentrating on the darkside, fueling his anger and hate and turning it into the dark force. He kept his senses open to locate Jodah.

Makoto Neo
Nov 16th, 2001, 05:26:57 AM
Makoto nodded, walking over to a chunk of rock sticking out of the ground, easly climbing up the rock and sitting crosslegged on the top he began to meditate, revealing on the past, and touching with what force he had leared so far...

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 16th, 2001, 09:28:58 AM
There is a slight breeze, and a large blue circle swirls into being behind the two. It is flat on the z-axis, but holds dimensions on y- and x-. A black robed figure steps out. His robe is bulging from something beneath it. As Jodah steps out of the blue, the portal disappears. He then removes his robe, letting it fall around his feet. On beneath it is a large, leather suit, thick and tightly sewn. On his face is a wooden mask with clay seals around his skin. Two small air skins hang from behind it, making him look like some sort of primitive robot. He reaches up and pries the mask off, breaking the clay seal. There is a slight hiss of air, then nothing but the clatter of the wood hitting the ground. Jodah takes a deep breath.
"Thank Gods for this fresh air. Sorry I'm late, my lord. Had a few issues to solve on Phyrexia. The danged flesh vats in sector 3 were acting up...ahh, forget it. None of that is of concern to you. Let us begin."

Malice Draclau
Nov 16th, 2001, 05:54:02 PM
Malice opened his eyes and glared at Jodah, deciding to dismiss his hastely comment he had made. Standing up e called the two infont of him.

*Know this, it is none of my concern should you use your own powers while in battle, but when you are with me i want to see the both of you use only the force. That is why you have come here and that is what i will train you in*

Turning around Malice pointed to two big boulders.

*Lift those boulders and hold them in the air. Use only the force, concentrate on the things that make you angry and on past pains to fuel and strengthen your force powers*

Malice then stood there and watched the two.

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 17th, 2001, 08:51:43 AM
Jodah nodded. "As you wish, milord" He then looked over at the boulders. They were large, and foreboding to one as weak as he. He tried anyway. His eyes narrowed for a moment, and he reached out with tendrils of pure anger and hate, molding it into an invisible hand. He slid the hand beneath the boulder on the left, as best he could. Shakily, the stone floated upward, holding its position at about eye level.

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2001, 02:58:37 PM
Malice nodded.

*Good. Now hold it there, Makoto lift the other one*

Malice then waited to see what he could do.

Makoto Neo
Nov 18th, 2001, 07:23:00 PM
Makoto looked at the boulder casually, then turned torward it, concentrating lightly. The boulder began to slightly wiggle, as Makoto narrowed his eyes and broadened his concentration of his past, the boulder began to lift up to about four and a half feet off the ground, Makoto thought of his past and the rage within him built up uncontrolbly causing small fractures in the boulder, which, in a span of five minutes, began to form into cracks....

Malice Draclau
Nov 18th, 2001, 09:58:03 PM
tching Makoto, Malice held up his hand and through the force made both the rocks sit back onto the ground.

*That was good for your first try. Makoto, you must learn tocontrol your anger, manipulate into the force and bend it to your will. The sith use th force to fill there desires, o most it ispoer, for others it is personal matters. But they all have one ting in common,if they want to reach their goal the must learn to control their anger and the force*

Lifting bothbuders up Malice sent them flying at Makoto and Jodah.

*If you want to live......Use the force to stop them*

The tw boulder increased there speed.

Makoto Neo
Nov 19th, 2001, 09:45:09 AM
Makoto grimaced a bit, trying to keep his rage from overtaking his common sence. His boulder, slowed a bit but not much, hurled at him at an ever increasing speed, the tiny cracks in the rock showed it lack of increasing speed.
"Hope you dont mind one rock made into many.." Makoto shouted, turning his body sideways and placing a hand out seemingly to block the rock from advancing, Makoto let out a long scream as the boulder stopped in mid-air. Makoto pitched his voice up one notch and the rock shattered inward, forming about two hundered and fourty seven smaller rocks.
"Stopped Master." Makoto said, with a frown. His Force power was fed by his past, seemingly that of a master, but way off.

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 19th, 2001, 09:46:37 AM
Jodah looked at stone hurdling toward him quizzically for a moment. He then narrowed his eyes to slits. He looked at Malice, his anger growing with each second. The little punk, throwing a rock at him. Rage welled up within him. Jodah looked back at the rock, and held his hands out. He screamed, and his eyes flared bright white for moment, ethereal flames licking the pupils. He then released all of his anger in a single force, sending it in an incorporeal form at the boulder. Only a foot or so away from his face, the boulder instantly turned in direction, now flying at Malice. Inches away from him, Jodah clenched the rock with an invisible fist. It shattered, the shards flying around Malice. None hit him, but dust flared over him, causing his exposed skin to grow slightly gray. Jodah then bent over, his scream ending and his eyes returning to their normal hue. He placed his hands on his knees, holding himself up, and looked at the ground. In a small, hoarse whisper, he said: "Guess I've got more of this in me than I thought." He grinned a bit, and then passed out.

Malice Draclau
Nov 19th, 2001, 05:49:46 PM
Watching Makoto, Malie was pleased at the way he had stopped the boulder. He then looked on and watched Jodah as well.

(These to have more of the force in them then i had expected. I guess we would get to the mre serious fights sooner thn expected)

His thoughts where cut off when he saw the boulder Jodah was suppose to stop comig towards him. He had put his hands up to stop the boulder, bt it ten turned into brken shards and dust. He had turned the shards away from himwith the force, but the dustblew over him like a torado covering him in a grayish color. When the dust settled Malice had wipped what he could of the powder off him and looked towards the two.

Jodah had past out.

*You must never put all you concentration and energy into just one attack, especially at such a low rank with little cotrol of the force, it will drain you of all your energy and...... it could even kill you*

Openng his comm he had sent for droids to carry Jodah to the med bay to get treated. While turning to Makoto he took out his saber and ignited both sides, a white light eminating from both ends.

*I trust you have a saber, but if not then there are some over there behind that door. We will spar using the lightsaber and only he force until jodah comes back*

Getting itno a stance, Malice waited for Makoto to make the first move.

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 20th, 2001, 09:25:01 AM
There was thump, and then a clatter from outside the grounds. Jodah walked back into the training area. A metal hand was clutching to the sleeve. He looked over, brushed it to the ground, and walked on. He then came up to Malice and Makoto. "Sorry ya'll. I'm a bit more resilient then I appear. We can go on."

Makoto Neo
Nov 20th, 2001, 09:27:59 AM
Makoto smirked mischeveoulsy, then flicked his left hand then his right, both his custom made 'sabers dropped from his shirt sleeves into his gloved hands. He twisted a cylinder on each saber's shaft and ignighted both of them, the one on the left emitting a crimson, the other a deep emerald glow.
"I hope you remember these two?" Makoto asked idly, going into a stance, feeling his long known Tetsu no Kokoro his iron fighting spirit try to emit through his past. He felt Rage building up, from the Tetsu no Kokoro.

Rage. The red heart of darkness comsumed him. In the aftermath of Tetsu no Kokoro, he gathered his strength about him. Rage was like a cloak, warming him, making him more alert to any thing.

"Bring it, Master."

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2001, 05:14:04 PM
a grined at Makoto's demand.

*Such haste to fight...that is good*

However, before he could attack, Jodah came back into the training grounds. Hearing his comment Malice thought to himself.

(This ones attitude will need some working on)

Walking over to Jodah Malice shuts of his saber an looks at him.

*Ohh you are,well then prove it to me. You shall spar with Makoto*

Turning back to Makoto he began to speak.

*He may be your training partner, but do not hold back. You must sparr with him the way you would fight a jedi with one exception however.........you will not maim or injure each other seriously. Though a sight of blood is incouraged*

Standing to the side Malice motioned for he two to begin.

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 22nd, 2001, 09:01:09 PM
Jodah grinned at Makoto and threw down his sabers. He then pulled from behind him a long wooden shaft, a bamboo training sword. He motions to Makoto to do the same. "I believe you have one of these Mako. Unless you would prefer we use our sabers, milord, I would think it would be better to use something where we couldn't accidentally decapitate each other. I don't mean impudence, simply an alternate compliance."

Malice Draclau
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:13:25 PM
Malice thought for a moment before answering.

(Hmm he does have a point. Should one of them get a lucky hit it would be over But wit these weapons they will not hurt each other, but then again using this would teach them nothing of using a saber better)

*Agreed. You two shall spar with these for the first part. But after a few moments then i will have you switch to sabers*

With that said the spar began.

Makoto Neo
Nov 23rd, 2001, 10:13:56 PM
"Heh. Got a plan there Jodah." Makoto grinned, switching off the sabers and reaching behind himself to visible nothing but pulling a bamboo shaft about five foot long out of thin air, then pulled another shaft from his side, both were training swords.
"Thanks for the dimentional pockets.." Makoto chuckled "Comes in handy some times." With this said, Mako leaped forward, bringing one sword up and down with the other aimed for a blow to the side of Jodah....

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 24th, 2001, 01:11:42 AM
Jodah glared at Makoto. He held his sword outward, pointing towards the opposite wall. As the two blades Mako held got closer, he crouched and rolled backwards. Makoto's swords hit the floor with a clatter. Jodah leapt over him, grabbing his head, and rolled once in the air. Using the Force to aid him, he hurled Makoto over him, and into the opposite wall. Makoto landed with a dull thud, and sat for a moment.

Makoto Neo
Nov 25th, 2001, 04:34:52 PM
Dumbarse move... Makoto though to himself, he stood up, brushing ships of the wall off him and retreving both swords with psi. He waited for Jodah to make a move

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 25th, 2001, 06:46:02 PM
Jodah stood, crouched and ready for an attack. He looked an Makoto wih thinned eyes. "Bring the attack buddah. I've got all the time in the world..."

Makoto Neo
Nov 28th, 2001, 09:29:25 AM
Makoto smirked, then dashed forward, both bamboo swords out to his sides, once near enuff to find a blow, he jumped up and over the suprized Jodah and lashed out with a kick to the small of his back, then rolled forward and back into a defencive position. Ready to come back with another attack, or defend against one, Makoto dashed forward again, after Jodah had regained his posture, feinging left but heading right to lash out at Jodah's right flank....

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 28th, 2001, 09:41:06 AM
Jodah rolled forward, standing up and brushing himself off. He stood and acted shocked as Mako came at his. When he swung, Jodah crouched. The blow glanced closely over his head. He then rolled forward, and brought the wooden flat of his sword hard into the crotch of Makoto's pantaloons. Mako fell backwards, landing hard on his back. Jodah then stood quickly, and brought the sword's tip to his opponenet's throat. "Do you yield, fair enemy?"

Makoto Neo
Nov 28th, 2001, 09:44:11 AM
"Seems you got me ith a bit of a low blow." Makoto grimaced, feeling the pain. "Yes, I do yeild, Sia." Makoto brushed the sword tip out of the way and standing up, brushing the dirt and fith off. retreving both his swords and unlight sabers he faced Malice, "Seems you know know the better of the two in bamboo combat."

Jodah Of Giva
Nov 29th, 2001, 09:20:16 AM
Jodah stood up, sliding his sword back into its sheath on his back. He smiled a bit at Makoto's comment. He then walked over to his opponent and gave a short, polite bow from the waist. His upper body was stiff, his arms locked at his sides as he bent. Jodah then turned to his master. "Your next task, sire?"

Malice Draclau
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:48:01 PM
Malice simply nodded his head.

*That was intertaining. The skills you know and use with the bamboo must now be put to the test......using lightsabers*

Calling in two droids Malice motioned for the droids to walk out infront of them. On was holding two single blade lightsabers, while the other held two double bladed sabers.

*Choose your weapon, may it be the ever famous but just as hard to master double bladed saber, or the traditional single blade. When you have both chosen then you may begin, but remember unlike the bamboo you can get seriously hurt with saber's. Using these weapons will also test your agility and dodging rate.

Makoto Neo
Dec 5th, 2001, 06:10:00 PM
Makoto nodded, then picked up his two sabers "If you dont mind, Master, I would request to use my own sabres.." Makoto ignited both of them and stood ready....
{{OOC: Are we fighting the droids? or Each other? :) \OOC}}

Malice Draclau
Dec 5th, 2001, 07:08:06 PM
OOC:Of course you are fighting each other. And just to let you guys know, i will be on and off the computer this week and most likely next week. We just got done moving in and now we have to unpack stuff.....we have a whole lot of stuff to.

IC:Nodding to Makoto Malice looked at Jodah.

*If that is what you wish then you to may use our own sabers*

Malice motioned for the droids to the far wall still holding the sabers should either of the two change there minds.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 6th, 2001, 09:28:36 AM
Jodah nodded at Makoto's request. It was just what he would have expected. "Milord, I would request the same, impudence pardoned if you will." Jodah then pulled out his own two modified sabers. The crystals on the ends gleamed bright whit as he flipped the activation matrices upward, and the black blades extended fluidly. He bent at the knees, pointing one saber forward at Makoto and another crossing it in a figure-four style attack position. "You ready, Mako?"

Makoto Neo
Dec 6th, 2001, 09:32:39 AM
"Bring it." Makoyo held his sabers in a simi similar stance as Jodah, ready for the offencive. He smirked awaiting the attack.

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2001, 10:58:44 PM
OOC:D id ou two frgt about this??

IC:Malice wtched on with anticipation and excitment. It had been a long time since he had just stood back and watched a saber duel instead of always being in one.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 10th, 2001, 05:30:28 PM
OOC: Sorry. My comp got taken for upgrades.

IC: Jodah ran forward, leaning into his center before heaving himself upward. He soared over Makoto, doing a sort of mid-air swan dive over his head before coming down behind him. He pushed both hands forward quickly, weaving his fingers and slamming into Mako's back. He then released a small Force push. Makoto was thrown forward two feet or so.

Makoto Neo
Dec 10th, 2001, 06:23:56 PM
Makoto flew forward, then tucked and rolled to a stop on his back. Jumping back up he dashed forward, strait at Jodah with the emerald saber coming out at an upward arc while the crimson one down in an similar arc. Before reaching Jodah, Makoto dissapeared, looking around amaized Jodah left his flank open, whom the now appeared Makoto took a hard kick to his left kidneys, then bringing both saber hilts down into Jodah's shoulder as he began to tumble. 'phasing' again Makoto stood relativily twenty feet away, grinning sadistically

Malice Draclau
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:02:25 AM
OOC:Yes that's what i need to do.

IC: Makoto suddenly foundhimself a few fet into the air and flying into the side wall. Malice had used the force to punish Makoto for using his own special abilities. Using the force Malice sent a force message to Makoto.

*Remember Apprentice, use only the force. These training excersizes are strictly made so you can become more powerful in the force*

Malice had sent a similar force message to Jodah as well, making sure he would not mess up.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 11th, 2001, 09:34:32 AM
Jodah became furious at Malice's unprovoked attack. Jodah had done nothing! He pooled the rage, compounded it into a mental storehouse, and held it until it grew white hot. He then released it all on Makoto, for causing such aggression on Draclau's part. He lifted Makoto off the fround, and slammed him into the wall again, then again, and then hurled him across the room. His brow was beaded with sweat, but he Force-jumped over to Makoto, and flipped his sabers around in his hands, pointing the crystals at his now prostrate opponent. He narrowed his eyes, and opened them wide, and three small black orbs shot out of each crystal in a fan array. They carved three identical holes on each side of Makoto. Jodah then pointed the crystals at his enemy's face. He flipped one around, pointing the blade towards Mako's stomach. "Do you yield?"

Makoto Neo
Dec 11th, 2001, 06:25:02 PM
Makoto flew slamed against the wall from Malice's punishment momento, then slid to the floor only to be picked back up and slammed into the wall again, and again. Makoto felt a few ribs give away and break, cuasing a great deal of pain, unexpectantly he was hurtled across the arena and landed on his back, which brought more pain and rage. Once Jodah made his question and example round, Makoto's rage began to grow, using the force he deployed both of his wrist saber's, which fanned out in a upturned V shape, he swung both up with lightning speed, shattering the crystal on one of Jodahs sabers, and diflecting the other away. shutting one saber blade off Mako aimed a quick powerful blow to Jodah's knee, throwing him off balance and sending him down. Makoto fliped up and ignited both wrist sabers, standing beside Jodah Mako kicked the sabers he attemped to reach out of his vicinity. Then placed both wrist sabers on two parts of his opponents body, over the neck and over the solar plexus. Pressing the blade over the neck a bit, which caused a tiny bit of blood to flow, he spoke, his voice coldless and that of hate; "Do You Yeild?" He put emphasis on this by pressing the blade a bit deeper, causing minor pain. His ribs hurt alot, that fueld his rage. "It would be wise."

Malice Draclau
Dec 11th, 2001, 11:09:17 PM
Malice grinned. This was just the type of action he had anticipated from the both of them.

*That' it, that's what i want to see. Use your pain,anger,fear,sadness to fuel your power*

Malice watched on to see what Jodah would do.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 12th, 2001, 07:19:04 PM
Jodah squirmed for a moment, and then stopped. His arm flinshed, and he looked Makoto square in the eye. "As a famous man once wrote in the voice of Gurney Halleck: "You're a good, aggressive fighter boy, but you'd best look down." In the crotch of Makoto's pantaloons rested a long, thin blue blade. It hovered in midair, but Jodah mentally gave it a gentle push forward to let Mako know that it wasn't uncontrolled. He then spoke again. "I suppose that this is a bit of a deadlock, no?"

Makoto Neo
Dec 12th, 2001, 07:54:00 PM
"Seems you fight unjustly, always predictable." Makoto nudged both of his blades down, drawing a bit more blood "I suggest you give up unless you can find a new windpipe in the thirty seconds it takes for you to drown on your own blood." Makoto never really got used to the point of letting an opponent, or target, live. But he guessed today would be the day. He sent a Force message to Malice. *Looks we are at a bit of a standstill here*

Syndell Draclau
Dec 12th, 2001, 10:28:17 PM
Hearing the force message Malice sighed.

*There is always a way out of a standstill. But none the less you both have done well*

Walking up to the both of them Malice nodded.

*You both have done excellent. for now your training is done. You may go and rest, in a couple days i will call the both of you back here and continue your training. Separatly of course*

Turning around Malice proceeded to walk out. Trainging them when they are not together would be interesting.

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2001, 11:17:20 PM
OOC:Sorry this is me. Just forgot to switch accounts.

Jared Mriad
Dec 13th, 2001, 05:18:21 AM
(This message was left blank)

Makoto Neo
Dec 13th, 2001, 05:21:09 AM
OOC: Your forgetfullness has spread! *points up to above post,* me...:(

Makoto nodded and withdrew his attack, dispersing both sabers and giving a hand to help Jodah up. His ribs hurt like hell, but at the moment, he didnt really care. "Nice fight." He spoke, grinning.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 13th, 2001, 09:32:42 AM
Jodah brushed his back off after Makoto's friendly gesture. He palmed his own forehead. "Gods my head hurts!" He moaned out the words. He then turned to his master, standing aside. "That is all, milord?"

Malice Draclau
Dec 13th, 2001, 09:41:39 PM
Gesturing to Jodah, Malice nodded his head.

*For now yes. Until i all upon you once more get some rest. It would be no point in continuing your traning if you die of tiredness*

Taking his leave Malice walked out of the training grounds. He left his apprenices to do whatever it i they wanted. Even ifthey had not rested, Malice would make them train.

Makoto Neo
Dec 14th, 2001, 07:44:58 PM
Makoto nodded at Malice, then turned to Jodah, and spoke ;"I do need time to mend, I think ill run over to the Palace and hit my room for a while, patch myself up also.. I presume you'd be heading torward Giva?" Makoto yawned a bit, then cluched his ribs with his left arm. He turned and began to walk out of the training grounds, out the same exit Malice had used, but turned torward the Palace. "Later Jodah..." [i] He yelled before turning the corner and vanishing from sight

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 15th, 2001, 08:19:48 PM
Jodah nodded at Makoto's hurried exit. He then looked around the training grounds. "I think this should work just fine." He said. He then reached into his sash pouch. In the palm of his hand when he removed it was a small copper coin. Jodah tapped it twice with his forefinger and it opened into a large black hole. He stepped into it, and the hole closed. The coin fell to the ground and rolled into a corner.

Malice Draclau
Dec 16th, 2001, 01:57:29 AM
OOC:Neat exit. I shall make a thread of each of you tomorrow. For now i must think of how to continue your training, cause right now my mind is dead so i can't think. But tomorrow i will be ready to continue.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 16th, 2001, 01:32:50 PM
OOC: Thx for the comps. Dw/bi. I go dead sometime too. Patiently Witing.