PDA

View Full Version : Andramudus's Training 3

Lady DeVille
Jan 16th, 2001, 12:56:29 AM
*De'Ville paces the room, waiting for her apprentice. He had something to show her, and she was prepared to train him with a saber for the first time.

The room was well lit, but small, about twenty feet by fifteen feet. There were three long narrow windows in one wall, and the ceiling was high. De'Ville stopped pacing, and stood in front of the middle window, the sun backlighting her as Andramudus entered.*

edit: ttt

Durran Andramudus
Jan 20th, 2001, 01:51:15 PM
:: Durran walked down the halls on the way to meet his master at the training room, it had been a long night the day before and he wished to continue his training. Slowly he entered the room were Lady De'Ville was pacing around, he let his black cloak flow around him as he kneeled down before her ::

"Mistress I have arrived for my training."

Lady DeVille
Jan 20th, 2001, 03:10:43 PM
You're late. *She faced him, feet planted strongly on the stone floor.* But, I believe you have finally mastered the glass trick. It takes a degree of control beyond what I have taught you so far, as does the operation of a lightsaber.

*She tossed him a lightsaber hilt, and he caught it easily, igniting it and admiring its bright red blade.* That is a training saber. It will burn on contact, and cause pain, but it cannot cut through anything or do permanent damage, unless it is left in contact for an extended period of time.

*De'Ville ignited her own saber, its purple blade streaked through with jade.* This is not a training saber. Lightsabers are elegant weapons, not to be taken lightly, or used frivolously. *She twirled the saber in her hands, the smell of ozone filling the air.*

This saber will cut through just about anything in the universe. People will see it, and even if they do not respect you, they will respect your lightsaber. *She turned her saber off and clipped it to her belt. Drawing another training saber to her hand from a corner of the room, she ignited it. The red blade threw strange shadows on her face, and she spun the saber quickly in her hand.*

Take a minute to get used to it's weight. If you've had any practice with a sword, then this shouldn't be too different. Hold onto your hate, and let the Force guide you. Now.. attack me! *De'Ville settled into a defensive position.*

edit: ttt

Durran Andramudus
Feb 5th, 2001, 07:19:50 PM
:: Durran gripped the hilt of the saber tightly as he swumg it around testing the weight of it, the saber was a lot lighter than the swords he had used before so he knew he would get used to it quickly. He watched Lady Deville get into a defensive position as he readied the saber to attack, time passed by slowly for him as he embraced the darkness in him and let the anger flow. Preparing himself for another fight again he smiled, it had been a hard day yesterday and as he knew it today would be worse. He grinned slightly as he spoke to his master for a moment ::

"Mistress, yesterday you told me Do not defend! The weak defend, the strong attack!. Now today you defend, so I shall show you my stregth."

:: Letting the force guide him he ran towards his mistress and clashed sabers with her ::

Lady DeVille
Feb 7th, 2001, 05:51:50 PM
De'Ville laughed as he came at her, parrying his blow and spinning around it, slashing at his back. "Do not follow the Force! Twist it to your benefit!" She initiated a pressure wave that knocked Andramudus ten feet backwards.

Edit: TTT

Durran Andramudus
Mar 6th, 2001, 01:03:51 AM
:: Durran flew back but regained his footing quick enough as to not look weak in his masters eyes, slowly charging up again he rushed at his master bending the force to his will this time. Getting to his master was harder than he thought as she threw a second pressure wave towards him, learning from the first one he launched into the air and flipped towards Lady Deville. Landing with a clash of sabers he looked at his master eyeing her for a weakness, not seeing one he decided to just use brute force. Pushing her saber back for a moment the apprentice backflipped a couple feet back, but as he did so he caught Mistress Deville with a swift kick to the Jaw that sent her stumbling barely back. Knowing she would strike quick and hard he got himself into and aggressive defensive position ::

Lady DeVille
Mar 7th, 2001, 12:39:40 AM
The kick sent her stumbling to the side, but De'Ville executed a no hands cartwheel and then launched herself at Andramudus who was anticipating her attack. He blocked her saber thrust, leaving his side exposed.

De'Ville drew her vibroblade out of her boot with her free hand, kicking him in the inner thigh and slashing downward with the blade.

ooc: glad to see you're back!/ic:

Durran Andramudus
Mar 9th, 2001, 01:59:38 AM
:: Durran tried not to scream out as the pain washed over him, he knew he would have to use his dark powers if he wanted to stand even a chance against his master. Taking the pain into him he rose his anger to a level it had never been before, letting his anger out at once he let out a ear deafening howl. Waves of hatred left the disciple knocking over his master as he stared at her with blood red eyes, it was always the sight of his own blood that drove him insane. His only thoughts then were god help those in his way ::

:: Gripping the training saber tightly in his hand he ran towards his fallen master, reaching her as she got up they clashed sabers. Sparks flew as Disciple and Master clashed time after time, seeing an opening in his hateful eyes Durran pushed her back using all his strength. As she stumbled back a little she regained her composure only in time to receive a steel booted kick to the head. Smiling evilly he stared at the fallen master, once again he readied his saber waiting for the next strike ::

OOC: I just couldn't stay away ;) , hope to be posting more often now.

Lady DeVille
Mar 10th, 2001, 08:16:43 PM
De'Ville sprawled on the ground, taken off guard by her apprentice's kick. As he waited for her to rise, she kicked his right ankle out from under him. Leaping to her feet she shouted, "Do not hesitate to attack!"

As he scrambled to his feet she called her saber back to her hand, slashing downward at his side.

Durran Andramudus
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:29:05 PM
:: Getting to his feet slowly the apprentice could feel the anger surging through him, gripping his saber tightly he slashed upwards meeting Lady Deville's saber in a clash of sparks. Pushing her back slight using only his brute strength he managed to get to his feet, he could feel the anger inside him washing over causing him to lose strengthened agility. Knowing he would having only a few short moments before the rage wore off he struck out at her side, he watched as she blocked with ease. Quickly using this window of opportunity he used the force to blast the dirt around them upwards and around them, shutting his eyes tightly he avoided the dirt all around him. Opening his eye's slightly he was greeted with what seemed to be a partially blinded Master, not missing this opportunity he used all the force he had as he delivered a right hand to the side of her head. Lady Deville fell quickly to the blow, knowing it wasn't enough he quickly rose his leg to attack. For some reason he had the feeling a steel boot to the face would not be good ::

Lady DeVille
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:43:11 PM
She felt tears run down her face from the dirt in her eyes, and as her vision cleared she saw Andramudus' booted foot heading straight for her face. She grabbed up with Force enhanced speed, catching and stopping his ankle just shy of her face, and twisted hard. He flipped around tightly and fell on the ground.

She leapt to her feet. "The dirt in the eyes trick is a good one. I used it myself as an apprentice under Live Wire. But do not rely too much on your surroundings. Be sure to use what you see around you, but if there is nothing around you, be prepared to battle with just the Force as a weapon." De'Ville spun around as he rushed at her again, catching and deflecting his saber with her own.

"A lightsaber is an elegant weapon of times gone by. It is to be used with precision, as it is not the sword of a brigand, but that of a knight. Those who wield the sabers of light wield the Force itself, which is a greater weapon than the lightsaber.

"Remember," she deflected another swing, and slashed inward. He barely blocked her from burning his side with the training saber, and then she kicked him in the inside of the knee, dropping him again. "A lightsaber can sometimes cause more trouble, rather than taking care of the trouble. Do not depend on this weapon, but be prepared to use the whole Force to your advantage."

She spun a web of Force Destruction above her hand, the tiny glowing red orb shimmering as she threw it at him. It caught him in the arm, exploding in a painful burst of energy. Durran was not wounded, but his arm would be sore.

De'Ville seemed to dance in his field of vision. "Attack!"

Durran Andramudus
May 29th, 2001, 09:27:19 PM
:: Durran could feel the pain rushing up his arm, he would not subside to the pain but rather use it to his advantage. Feeding of the emotion most knew as pain and anger he could feel a surge of energy flowing through his body, this was the power of the darkside. He could feel it flowing through every pore in his body as he gripped his saber even harder as he threw an emotionless stare and Lady DeVille ::

"You say this saber is the weapon of a Knight and not a brigand correct, well I am not brigand madam."

:: Without wasting another second the Sith in training ran towards his master guiding his saber towards her in what seemed to be a careless fashion. Suddenly as if out of nowhere he lunged into the air leaping over his master in one smooth motion. He used the momentum of the fall as he spun around and brought his saber clashing against hers. He would use his own natural ability plus that of the darkness to fight her ::

Lady DeVille
May 30th, 2001, 07:27:59 PM
Her apprentice leaped over her head, and De'Ville ducked underneath as he spun and fell to the ground. She brought up her saber in time to catch the blow from his, and she forced his training saber back and to the side.

She pivoted on her right foot at the same time and kicked him hard in the shoulder of the arm that held his weapon. As he stumbled back, he kept a grip on the hilt. De'Ville smiled. "Good, a lesser man would have dropped the saber. Never drop your saber. It may be the only thing that keeps your head on your shoulders."

He attacked again, his blows becoming smoother and quicker. Andramudus had used a blade before, and he was good. Not so good that he could not still learn, but he was well practiced. De'Ville deflected his blows, and then spun around his saber, outside his arm, and brought her saber down for a blow on his backside.

Durran Andramudus
May 30th, 2001, 08:05:45 PM
:: Quickly the apprentice dropped to the floor as the blade came slicing across his back, he could feel the searing pain as flesh was burnt instantly from the saber. He would not scream out thought, no, he was stronger than that. Regaining his saber in his hand he got up feeling the darkness of the force and the pain fueling his fires of hatred. He would not fail his Master, he would prove to her he was worthy of the darkness. Quickly he leapt to his feet facing her once again as he let the red glow of his training saber engulf his face ::

"I will not fail......"

:: As if not even moving he used the speed of the darkness as he ran up towards Lady DeVille already having his saber ready. Sabers clashed in a red burst of sparks, he would not fail this time. He watched as she blocked his moves time after time, slowly learning how she fought. After what seemed like an eternity Durran slashed forward already knowing how his master would counter it, surely she struck out as he had planned and now was his time to attack, now was his only opening. Dropping to one knee he let the blade pass by over his shoulder as he rolled forwards and spun up behind her, using this as his only chance he brought his saber up slashing it up the length of her arm as he made his way to slice her back ::

Lady DeVille
May 30th, 2001, 08:37:21 PM
He was fast, very fast, and De'Ville cursed as the saber connected with her back. The burning of the training blade caused her clothes to smoke, and she got a slight shock. Her training blade was set to the highest setting, his on meduim strength. "Using my own moves against me?"

He backed away as she turned towards him. "I learn from the best, master."

She had to grin at that. "Good answer." Then it was back to work, dashing at each other, and crossing sabers.

De'Ville flipped backwards, avoiding his blade, and landed on one hand (the other gripping her saber). Just as quickly as thought she pivoted on her hand, kicking him in the solar plexus with both feet. Landing on her feet, she allowed her student to regain his breath before attacking again.

Durran Andramudus
May 30th, 2001, 10:54:37 PM
:: Regaining his breath slowly Durran looked onward at Lady DeVille as he readied his saber for yet another attack, he knew he would have to do better than his previous attempts if he was to prove his worth. He would have to re-think his battle plan to do better, it was then that it came to him the one thing he could use to regain a place in this battle. He took a deep breath as he ran forward towards his Master, he knew that in the Training of a Sith only the strong survived. So he would have to be stronger than he was now or he would fall to defeat. He could feel the pain, anger and hatred filling up in him as he ran forward, none of it was towards his master but he would have to draw onto his past if he was to make a difference. Rushing forward he lifted his free hand up as he let loose a force wave at his master, he watched as she took part of the force but still stood ready for him. It was all he needed though in those few seconds, quickly he leapt up and connected with a quick roundhouse to DeVille's face. She stumbled back just long enough for him to bring his saber slamming forward stopping only inches from her neck ::

Lady DeVille
May 30th, 2001, 11:01:17 PM
De'Ville flinched away from the blade, and made as though to attack again. Andramudus prepared himself, bringing his saber down on her, but she laughed, and batted his saber away from her. It took more stength to do than she had expected, but he relented, and looked at her curiously.

She laughed a bit more, straightening, and cracking a sore vertabrae in her back. "You have done well, Durran. You have the mastery needed for a weapon such as the lightsaber." She deactivated her training saber, and he also let his wink out of existance.

"Your next trial you will face alone. In our next session we will spar with real sabers." His eyes lit, probably in anticipation, but she continued. "You will bring your own. One you have constructed yourself. You will find technical readouts stored in the computer in your room. Supplies for its construction you must find yourself."

Durran Andramudus
May 30th, 2001, 11:07:58 PM
:: Durran nodded slightly as he began to turn away only looking back for a moment ::

"And where might I find these supplies Madam ?"

Lady DeVille
May 31st, 2001, 07:11:46 PM
De'Ville raised an eyebrow. "You are a resourceful man, I'm sure you'll figure something out. However, the hangers and mechanic's bays always have spare parts laying around, and you will have no problems getting what you need.

"You only need the eyes to see what is there." She pulled his training saber to her with the Force, and turned to leave the room.

Durran Andramudus
Dec 9th, 2001, 03:45:42 PM
"Very well Master, I shall complete the task as you say..."

Durran turned to leave as well, only turning back slightly long enough to make what seemed to be a random comment.

"I shall returned when my quest is finished Mistress, till then I shall take my leave of you, and thie place....."

Without another glance Durran went for the door, hoping to return here when his task was complete.