PDA

View Full Version : Darth J's Training I: Fatality

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 5th, 2001, 02:25:28 PM
Jeseth waited outside of the palace, looking up at it. The place was too luxurious for his liking, and he had always preferred the darker atmosphere of Vjun to Corellia's natural beauty. It was rare for him to return here to The Sith Order except when the council found it necessary for him to attend in person. Now he was here to begin training a new apprentice in the ways of the Sith... It might be interesting.

Darth J
Jul 9th, 2001, 08:25:15 AM
*J arrived at the palace, he looked around the bright cheerfull place. He hated it already. He looked for Jeseth, he spotted him in the croud. He walked over and spoke to him*

Master Cloak, i am here. I await your wisdomful training.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 9th, 2001, 08:02:26 PM
Jeseth noded and smiled. His apprentice thought highly of him... a well enough basis for mutual respect.

"Excellent, my apprentice. You have completed the first task which I have assigned to you, and for one of your skill it should have been no easy chore... though I do beleive you have far more experience than most. Allow me to see the Jedi's lightsaber..."

Darth J
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:48:47 PM
*J held out Nash Stolars prized saber*

Here master. I stole it and beat him senseless

*J awaited his masters reply*

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:22:50 AM
Jeseth grinned as he held it in his hand, tightening his grip around it. The blade hummed to life in an eruption of colored light, sound filling the room. Nash Stolar's prized lightsaber...

"Now my apprentice... you will meet your reward."

Jeseth dropped the saber, shoving it across the room with the Force. It smacked against a wall, deactivating upon impact. The winged man's hand reached down and clutched Ascension, unclipping it from his belt.

"A chance to experience true power."

The blue beam of Ascension burst to life, already on it's way to contact with Darth J's chest. Now the apprentices only chance lay in the saber which had been dropped across the room. He managed to avoid the swing, but Jeseth quickly countered his apprentices' evasive action with a firm kick to the chest, sending him off balance and tumbling back.

"Show me what you're capable of - Use your aggressive feelings!"

The Dark Jedi narrowed his eyes as he watched Darth J gained his footing and sense of balance, merely standing there in wait of his apprentices reaction.

Darth J
Jul 11th, 2001, 02:12:17 AM
*The huge Red Demon narrowed his eyes and backflipped away from Jeseth. He growled at him, like an animal*

Grrr

*J used the force to pull Nash's saber toward him. He charged at Jeseth. He ignited the saber and swung it toward Jeseths stomach*

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:52:36 AM
Jeseth grinned and made no attempt to block the saber, tossing Darth J against a wall via the Force. The humming blade fell short just centimeters of the Dark Jedi's stomach, but it hadn't managed to singe him - yet.

"Anger, Hatred, Pain, Fear... Let them flow through you..."

Jeseth threw his saber at his apprentice, allowing it to spiral through air. He focused his feelings, allowing them to channel through him and allow him better control of the flying disc of light. Darth J just barely managed to dodge as the saber cut a deep gash through the wall above him, then returned to Jeseth's hand.

The winged man gave a final glance at his apprentice before making a Force enhanced dash. He hardly had to think about calling upon it, but he had done so instinctively. The humming beam of his saber pierced through Darth J's side in a blink, and Jeseth merely stood there as his apprentice realized that his lung had been sliced open.

"Do you understand...?"

He grinned wickedly, wondering if his apprentice would merely back out now like many of the rest.... or if he would...

Darth J
Jul 14th, 2001, 09:20:07 AM
*J looked up at Jeseth. He began to feel hate and bewilderment as to why his master was attacking him. Master or not, J needed to defend himself. He kicked his hoof out, knocking Jeseth over, J used his minor force ability to block the pain of his lung and do a front flip to regain his footing. He looked down at Jeseth and kicked him, hard, in the head*

That do ya? Or do you want some more?

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 17th, 2001, 05:26:02 AM
The Sith Knight laughed as Darth J kicked him, then tossed the man back against a wall with a sudden blast of Force Lightening. He could feel the hate building up within Darth J...

"That's right... hatred... use your hatred..."

Jeseth was bleeding just above his eyebrow, the kick having sliced open a bit of his flesh. He wiped the blood on his wrist, but more was coming. The pain was empowering!

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 30th, 2001, 11:10:53 AM
Another burst of Force lightening sent Darth J reeling into a series of convulsions, his flesh blistering and cracking, blood dripping along the wounds and gashes. Jeseth spit on him before making a quick and fanciful twirl with his saber, severing the apprentice's arms. The saber had hummed through a figure eight pattern.

Darth J gasped for air, then collapsed as the pain overwhelmed him. "If you survive, you can find me in the palace." Hiss! Another swipe of the saber severed both of Darth J's heel tendons. Walking was now an impossibility. All in good time, the man would bleed to death. Jeseth deactivated Ascension and wiped the blood from his face, sneering as he walked back towards the palace. Nash Stolar's saber was left lying close by the pool of blood that Darth J had shed. I'll let it be his prize for today... after all, it'll be his last.