PDA

View Full Version : *Angel enters*

Angel Smith
Jan 31st, 2001, 12:36:42 AM
*Angel enters the training grounds. As she looks around she can see the others training. She could feel the anger and impatience within the training grounds, a slight evil smile crosses her face. Yes, she was new and looking for a Master to train her. She glances around her one last time before speeaking out*

"I seek a Master"

gengar13
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:34:25 AM
Gengar had been walking around when he spotted a familiar face. He walked up to her and smiled.

*Well hello there AS. Nice to see you here hope you like it*

Angel Smith
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:57:37 PM
*Angel smiles slightly*

"Fancy meeting you here. Yeah, I'm sure I'll like it here"

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:58:34 PM
Hey AS. Whats up?

Angel Smith
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:01:22 PM
*Angel turns to DF and smiles*

"Fancy seeing you here as well. Nothing much with me, I'm just waiting for a master. I wish someone would hurry though, I don't have much patience"

OOC: Go to your board;)

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:13:05 PM
Well I'm getting alot of training done.

OOC:Ok.

Angel Smith
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:27:55 PM
"Really? I want to be trained"

*she sighs*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:29:44 PM
You'll get your time

OOC:GO back to my board.

Angel Smith
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:34:23 PM
"You think so?"

*she looks around at all the others training, how she longed to learn the ways of the Sith*

Live Wire
Jan 31st, 2001, 11:20:34 PM
*tosses angel a lightsaber*

okay lets see what you got.

Angel Smith
Feb 1st, 2001, 07:55:45 AM
*Angel looks down at the lightsaber, she turns the saber in her hands. She looks up at Live Wire and then ignites the saber. She stands in a ready to attack stance*

Live Wire
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:19:25 PM
*LW ignites her own yellow saber and smiles evilly*

Attack!

Angel Smith
Feb 1st, 2001, 09:52:11 PM
*Angel smiles just as evily*

"Well why didn't you say so?"

*she swings the saber toward Live Wire's left shoulder. LW blocks the shot with her own saber. Their sabers clash. By now Angel could slowly feel the anger growing within her. She cross retreats and then suddenly lunges forward, again LW blocks the shot with her saber. Angel speaks for a brief moment*

"Difficult this is for me, Live Wire"

*she grins evily*

"but I like a challenge"

*Angel swings the saber from left to right, trying to trick Live Wire, but it does her no good. She slowly moves the saber in front of her and studies Live Wire, she waits for a moment or two. Lifting the saber high into the air, Angel raging with fire now, brings the saber towards Live Wire's face. She swings the saber inches from Wire's face, she steps back. She stands waiting in a ready to attack position*

Live Wire
Feb 2nd, 2001, 10:41:02 PM
*Without a pause LW runs at angel and flips over her head and quickly kicks her in the small of the back. Angel goes sprawling forward and LW calls her saber to her hand and holds it at Angels throat*

Lesson 1: be ready for anything

Lesson 2: Protect your back. What I did with my foot I could have done with my saber.

Lesson 3: Always keep track of your saber.

Get up

*LW hands angel her saber.*

Attack me again

Angel Smith
Feb 7th, 2001, 08:49:14 PM
*Angel's eyes become a darker shade of brown as she listen's to Live Wire. She was angry that she had not done what she was suppose to correctly. She looks down at her saber and then back up at LW. She quickly charges at LW. LW flips over her again and tries to kick her in her back, but Angel quickly turns around and blocks Live Wire's blow with her saber. She force pushes Live Wire away. Angel grips her saber tightly in her hand and slashes at Live Wire's stomach*

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 8th, 2001, 03:46:08 AM
::Bows politely and stands to watch silently::

gengar13
Feb 8th, 2001, 10:05:22 PM
Walks in and stands by Saphire.

*LW is a darn good master. Are you under her*

He folded his amrs and watched Angel Smith train.

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:37:16 PM
*LW jumps back and lets angel have a taste of a mild blast of force destruction. Angel is blasted against the wall drained of force energy*

Angel Smith
Feb 12th, 2001, 11:11:15 AM
*Angel now lie against the wall, she had her eyes closed and her head down. Slowly, she opens up her eyes and raises her head to look up at Live Wire. Using the wall for support she slowly stands up, while at the same time, never taking her eyes off of Live Wire. She stands there for a good while, just staring coldly at LW. Angel's eyes had turned a darker shade of black, all her anger was now directed toward LW and no one else. Angel's lips twitch slightly as if she were about to snarl but she doesn't. Taking what energy she has left she runs forward, taking the bud end of her saber and bringing smack down hard against Live Wire's hip. Carefully keeping her saber to guard her, she slowly backs away to move back towards the wall*

Live Wire
Feb 12th, 2001, 11:06:57 PM
*LW looks up ignoring the pain in her hip*

lol! You have to back away from me huh? Afraid of what I might do to you?

*LW slowly advances on angel with a smile.*

scared yet?

*LW slashes at her and then gives her a swift backhand across the face. LW stands back and continues to circle her*

come on! Can't you take it?

Angel Smith
Feb 15th, 2001, 07:13:54 AM
*Angel stares at her with anger*

"I am not afraid of you and I'm not scared either!"

*she advances forward, quickly kicking LW in the gut. Taking the end of her saber she brings it down hard against LW's cheek. To the best of her ability she force pushes LW away. She charges at LW. Just as she is about to strike LW she flips over her. While flipping over her she pulls on a strand of LW's hair, pulling hard on her hair as she goes to land. She quickly lets go of her hair and lands on the ground, feet first. Taking the end of her saber again, she brings it down hard against LW's hip. Turning the saber upside down she quickly takes the end of her saber and smacks LW's left elbow with it. Flipping her saber back over, she stands in a ready to attack position*

Live Wire
Feb 15th, 2001, 09:39:54 AM
*LW uses the force to immobilize angel and walks over and takes her saber away from her*

You've developed your body but not your mind I see.

*LW backhands Angel across the face and smiles evily. Releasing her LW kicks her in the stomach sending her flying backwards*

Now get up and tell me how could you have prevented me from taking the saber.

Angel Smith
Feb 18th, 2001, 07:50:37 PM
*Angel quickly gets to her feet and glares at LW*

"I do not know"

*Angel was sure she would be backhanded again but there was nothing she could do about that. She had no answer for LW*

Live Wire
Feb 19th, 2001, 02:02:17 AM
*LW sighs disappointedly*

Think about it. You were physically immobilized. What other resources did you have at your disposal?

Angel Smith
Feb 19th, 2001, 10:12:16 AM
*Angel thinks carefully before answering*

"the force"

*Angel could have done many things with the force if she cared to. If she used her mind and concentrated enough she could have stopped LW from taking her saber*

Live Wire
Feb 21st, 2001, 09:59:19 PM
Good! Now your thinking..there may be times you dont have the force...and there may be times you dont have physical resources...so its equally important to develop both skills.

*LW again immoblizes angel*

Why dont we try this again

Angel Smith
Feb 22nd, 2001, 06:45:49 AM
*Angel concentrates on a set of rocks near by. Using the force she lifts four to five small rocks off of the ground. Quickly she force pushes Live Wire away from her, via the force, while at the same time she force throws the rocks against the small of Live Wire's back*

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2001, 09:42:30 AM
*LW uses the force to blast the rocks right before they impact her and deflects most of the shards away from her body. Stretching her back muscles she smiles and releases Angel and tosses her lightsaber back to her*

Much better. Remember you have to learn to think on your feet. If have to be able to use all of your powers instinctively. When I immoblized you, you automatically should have used whatever power was at your disposal.

*LW ignites her saber again and slashes at angel..with a quick sweep of her feet she knocks angels legs out from under her*

Angel Smith
Feb 22nd, 2001, 05:40:21 PM
OOC: I'm not very good in the battle department. Lots of work I need:/

*Angel quickly rolls away, while at the same time she force pushes Live Wire away. She quickly gets to her feet. She turns her saber sideways and slashes at Live Wire's midsection. She hops backwards for a brief moment and then lunges at Live Wire. Live Wire blocks the lunge and Angel quickly side steps live Wire's attack. She flips over Live Wire and quickly lands on her feet. Live Wire quickly turns around to face her. Using the force she quickly lifts a large rock behind Live Wire, while at the same time she does her best to immobolize Live Wire's body. Not knowing if such a thing would work against Live Wire she quickly slams the rock against the back of Live Wire's head*

Live Wire
Feb 25th, 2001, 10:14:18 PM
*LW winces as the rock strikes her. While she could have broken angel's weak grip on her she decided to show her the full power of a trained sith mind. Angel's eyes clouded over and all of a sudden she found herself underwater unable to breathe gasping for air she was unable to hold her grip on LW. LW walked around angel watching her stand there frantically trying to breathe. After a few more agonizing moments LW released her mind from the illusion and angel found herself standing on the training grounds*

Now do you understand the power behind the force?

Angel Smith
Feb 26th, 2001, 07:37:42 AM
*Angel thought about what just happened. Live Wire had easily manipulated her mind and she had fell for it. Her head was down slightly. She lifts her head to look up at Live Wire*

"Yes Master, I do"

*Angel wanted to have such power as well. She sensed and knew that Live Wire thought her to be weak, she did not like that. She would grow strong and powerful not only for herself, but for her Master as well. She knew nothing of Live Wire but wanted to. She had seen Gengar and Live Wire together and he could easily sense certain things about Live Wire. However, Angel could not sense such things yet, but with time she would learn to do so. She stands there, unmoving, watching Live Wire*

Live Wire
Feb 26th, 2001, 09:51:21 AM
Good. Rely on the force to tell you if something is real or not. At this point in your training you wont always know...a trained and powerful mind can make you believe almost anything but as you grow stronger it will help you to be able to discern if something is real or not. Do not be quick to panic. When you panic all of your training goes out the window. Healthy fear is one thing, irrational fear is another.

*LW pauses*

You have much to learn. But you will learn.

What do you know about hand to hand combat?

Angel Smith
Feb 26th, 2001, 10:08:57 AM
"I understand, Master. I will in time learn to become one with the force"

*she thinks about her knowledge of hand to hand combat*

"I know very little about hand to hand combat, Master"

Live Wire
Feb 26th, 2001, 10:35:36 AM
Thats fine....thats why this is training. Right now Im trying to get a feel for what you know and what you dont know so I know how best to train you.

why dont you go get cleaned up. We'll train more later.

OOC: DO you have any kind of instant messanger like AIM ICQ or MSN?

Angel Smith
Feb 26th, 2001, 10:44:29 AM
*she nods*

"Yes Master"

*she leaves to go get cleaned up*

OOC: I've spoken with you before LW:) Been a while though. It's me, Jedi Amnde:) IM: amnde00, amnde01

Angel Smith
Mar 6th, 2001, 08:32:49 AM
*walks in, waiting for Live Wire*

Live Wire
Mar 6th, 2001, 11:44:59 PM
eager to begin again my young apprentice?

Angel Smith
Mar 7th, 2001, 08:37:07 AM
"Yes Master, I am eager to learn the ways of the dark side."

Live Wire
Mar 7th, 2001, 09:20:14 AM
Lets see if you've put into practice the things I taught you in our last spar.

*LW ignites the yellow blade of her saber and stands ready*

lets see what you got.

Angel Smith
Mar 7th, 2001, 10:25:21 AM
"Yes Master"

*she ignites her own saber and charges after Live Wire. Their sabers clash. Angel does a quick spin and then slashes at LW's mid section. Just as LW goes to attack her she flips over LW. She takes the end of her saber and smacks it against LW's right shoulder blade. LW turns around slashes at her mid section. Angel side steps the attack and uses the force to lift a large rock that was near by. The rock comes toward LW but she ducks the rock and in turn Angel has to duck as well. While ducking Angel slashes at Live Wire's legs. Angel backflips and LW charges after her, their sabers clash again*

Angel Smith
Mar 20th, 2001, 10:41:08 PM
OOC: May I battle someone at TGC as well. I might perhaps get a better response over there as people know me there?

Angel Smith
Mar 23rd, 2001, 10:45:03 AM
OOC: I started a thread at TGC too. No one has responded at SWFans. Here is the thread at TGC: HERE (http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground.showMess age?topicID=712.topic)

Angel Smith
Apr 2nd, 2001, 06:37:18 PM
OOC: another thread: SWFans.Net (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3470.topic)

Who is Jubei? He is very good.

Live Wire
Apr 12th, 2001, 05:35:48 PM
jubei is lady vader and anbira hiccoru's son

Angel Smith
Jun 24th, 2001, 04:12:58 PM
Well, It's very hard to keep up with threads at SWFans. It's very busy at SWFans and not everyone has the time to reply to threads, the threads fall behind and I lose them. I'm sorry I haven't been here in so long.:( I'm not real sure what you want me to do from here, I don't even know if I'm accepted here anymore, since I've been gone so long:(