PDA

View Full Version : Saphire's training

Live Wire
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:35:15 AM
*LW waits at the training grounds for her apprentice to show up*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:56:08 PM
OOC: Not sure if you're aware of this, but she's on vacation for 2 weeks.

Live Wire
Jan 19th, 2001, 10:30:18 AM
OOC: okay thanks. Would have been nice if someone had told me! Just leave and dont tell the master! hmph! I see how it is!

SapphireDragoness
Feb 1st, 2001, 02:11:07 AM
OOC: sorry mate. i should have told you...

IC: walks up to her master, nodding her head respectfully, checking her saber is in a secure yet easliy accesable place on her black belt. she looks up at her master again and waits for instructions to begoin her first training

Live Wire
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:20:20 PM
*LW ignites her saber and walks around saph like a lioness stalking her prey. She looks at saph, contempt in her eyes*

Lets see what you have apprentice.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 2nd, 2001, 01:02:33 AM
::looks at livewires face and makes her eyes go to cold hard steel, like she used to do with her father::
Fine.

::jumps into the air and flips to face lw's back, as livewire starts to try and grab saphiere saphire rolls between her legs and trips live wire, kicking livewire to the ground as livewire starts to get up::

::livewire grabs saphire at the arm and bangs her to the ground, saphire gets up and gets out her saber, lighting it.::

Live Wire
Feb 2nd, 2001, 10:36:53 PM
*LW glares at saph.* Not bad.

*LW slashes in with her saber and the two blades crackle with engergy. Smiling and with a slight flick of her wrist she sends Saph crashing into a training ground wall*

be prepared for force attacks!

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 3rd, 2001, 01:21:20 AM
::Saphire grimaces, her eeys void of emotion flickers for an isntant in annoyance and she looks at her master::

I will remember that.
::her voice is distant and expressionless::

::Saphire rolls forwards, gets up and her saber now glows with a deeper red than before as she weaves her emotions around it, sub connecting with the weapon to make her attacks stronger::

::Saphire runs at her master, twirling to the side and strieks her master at the midsection as she twirls, making Live Wire stumble. This give saphire enough time to kick Live wire in the back and push her to the ground. Saphire with the last of her strength flips and puts one foot on Livewires chest, breathing heavily for air::

Hows that? ::Saphires face hold a little bit of pride at that move, as she put her all into it::

Live Wire
Feb 5th, 2001, 09:38:43 AM
*LW smiles as she glows briefly giving saph an electric shock. LW quickly grabs her foot and sends her flying to the ground. Saph sees LW's saber coming towards her and rolls out of the way LW leaps over Saph and uses the force to lift her off the ground slowly choking her*

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 5th, 2001, 11:50:50 PM
::saphire spots a nasty looking rock on the ground as she struggles for breath and force calls it, throwing it at Livewire, distracting livewire and freeing her from the force choke. Saphire lands neatly on the ground, controlled anger now in her mind and veins. With one clean swoop Saphire gets out her saber again and doing a flip, slices at Livewires shoulder. The saber slices through flesh.
Saphire looks around and notices a tree, flipping and grabbing a branch, swinging to stand on a branch sticking fromt he trunk. She smiles humourlessly as she lets the small rest recover her energy and flips to the oither side of the tree, in a defensive position, yet ready to attack at any minute::

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:39:54 PM
*LW glares and the wound on her shoulder slowly starts to heal*

*LW moves toward saph and her eyes glow a bright yellow. She twirls her saber expertly and advances on her apprentice. Silently she strikes at her..saph blocks her blows but LW hits her with a half blast of lightning that singes her flesh*

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 14th, 2001, 01:20:11 AM
::The lightening hits her shouloder and Saphire winces inside, but not lettign LW show her pain. saphire smiles coldly, feeding on the pain, making herself stronger as she pictures inside her head her planet blowing up and imagines an imperials face on her masters head::
::She ran forwards, knocking LW ontot he ground, kicked LW in the chest as she flipped over her and grabbing LW's arm flipped her towardsthe tree, slamming her master into the trees rough surface, the hit made harder by the force strengthing saphire::

Live Wire
Feb 14th, 2001, 11:53:58 PM
*LW turned on her apprentice and a loud cracking sound was heard and the branches were stripped off of the tree and flung toward saph. LW disappears continuing to strip branches off trees and hurtle them at her apprentice*

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Mar 3rd, 2001, 03:47:55 PM
::Saphire barely avoids the branches and is relieved when her master runs out of branches to hurl. She flips backwardas again and launches herself in the air. She does a long tripple kick and with another tree breaks the pathetically planted thing so to make it fall down. It falls down, trapping LW's leg and saphire flips towards her master and aims a kick to her back::

Live Wire
Mar 5th, 2001, 08:04:28 PM
*LW puts up her hands and Saph is overcome with an intesnse wave of nausea....LW grabs the foot aimed at her and hurls Saph backwards...LW gets out from under the tree and uses her mind to stimulate the pain sensors in Saphs brain making her double over in pain.

LW disappears letting saph feel the effects for a few moments longer and then releases her.*

Where am I?? I know you can't see me!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Mar 7th, 2001, 01:35:04 AM
OOC: confused? am i blind from pain or your hiding?

Live Wire
Mar 7th, 2001, 09:19:08 AM
OOC:Im invisible too you

SapphireDragoness
Jun 19th, 2001, 10:06:29 PM
OOC: can we start a new thread?