PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question - And a Simi-Request

Vice Hazzard
Jun 17th, 2001, 08:03:22 AM
OOC - As most of you know, there is a Role Play currently going on at SWFans.net concerning my Master, Anbira Hicchoru. He may or may not be mentally stable after this, and I will more then likely need a new Master.

Here's the thing: Vice is incredibly loyal to Anbira, for reasons that will come out in the future. So if Anbira leaves the Order, or is unable to train Vice, he would be forced to train under another Master. But the problem is, much of my story has to do with Anbira. But luckily for me, whatever road Anbira takes will provide good Role Playing aspects for him and me interacting.

So I'd have to say this, if he stays, I want him. If he does not, I need another Master. Since I haven't started training, and am eager to do so, I was wondering if the following would be possible:

Since Anbira is having trouble at the moment, another Sith could take his place momentarly to insure I had proper training. But then if he recovered and stayed with the Order, I'd go back to him. What I'm asking for is a temporary Master. Then when the things get resolved regarding Anbira, I will either go back to him, or I will stay with my current Master, and our Master/Apprentice relationship would become cemented, no longer temporary.

Is this possible? I this allowable?

Thank you for your time. If this is inapropriate in any way, feel free to delete it or move it to the proper forum. Thank you again.

Garrett Blade
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:12:34 AM
As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with this at all. I very much doubt the council would object to such a thing. And since I do not have an apprentice, why not have me take you under my...erm...wings? (Knows fully well that he has no wings, except the chicken ones he had for lunch...)

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 17th, 2001, 05:06:47 PM
As a member of the council, I can easily say I see nothing wrong with such an arrangement. You may feel free to choose a master should a suitable one not choose you.

Vice Hazzard
Jun 18th, 2001, 09:29:04 PM
OOC - Thank you gentlemen.

Garrett, you are a very wondeful Sith, and Roleplayer. However, I'm sure you could understand that I wish to review my options. I'll leave this topic here for a while longer. Anbira has very large shoes, and they are not easily filled. I want to make sure I get the best Master possible. And since I have not been here long, I do not know everyone's capabilities. Allow me to go over a few threads by yourself, and others.

Would it be appropriate, or allowable for me to post this elsewhere, as well. Perhaps in a place where it would get greater notice. If this could be allowed, and if someone would be so kind, please move this topic to a forum with more traffic, if he would be allowed. Since most of the people who can train, come here to train apprentices they have. They wouldn't come here often to look for new ones. Would they?