PDA

View Full Version : Training?

Lordess Amber
May 15th, 2001, 07:53:16 PM
Who will do me the honor? :D *smiles*

Jeseth Cloak
May 15th, 2001, 09:45:47 PM
Jeseth gives her a nod of acknowledgement from afar and walks over to her.

"I'll offer you my assistance, should that be what you desire."

Lordess Amber
May 16th, 2001, 03:09:33 AM
*smiles and winks*"thanks..........so where we start?"

Jeseth Cloak
May 16th, 2001, 04:28:02 AM
<font size=1>(ooc) Do you have any previous training threads I can take a look at?</font>

Jeseth looked at her impassively as he reached down for his saber, pulling it upwards from it's clip and activating it. The blade snapped and hissed, a blue light shining onto Amber and reflecting from her eyes. His thumb flipped over the lock just as he tossed it across the floor. <a href=http://www16.brinkster.com/jesethsworkshop/trace2.jpg>Ascension</a> slid to a halt slowly, rolling on it's hilt a few times before settling into the ground.

"If you have a saber, give it to me now."

He glanced down her figure, checking her belt and ankles quickly for any concealed weapons she might have been keeping.

Lordess Amber
May 17th, 2001, 07:57:02 AM
OOc: ya well sorta....i had some training at TSC before we were TSO but its not there still and so i have this one spar/training thingy pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...D=10.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithordertraininggrounds.showMessage?topicID=1 0.topic)

IC: ya i have one........*hands the saber to Jeseth*

Jeseth Cloak
May 17th, 2001, 02:25:09 PM
<font size=1>(ooc) I found this training <a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthesithcouncil98054thetraininggrounds.showMessage ?topicID=93.topic>here</a>, at the The Sith Council. So, Now it's time to start some serious training.</font> ;)
<font size=1>If you'd like to contact me on AIM, my Screenames arew "HidingAway7759," "JesethCloak," and "BinaryCloak." Alternatively, you can also contact me on MSN at "binarycloak@msn.com."</font>

Jeseth took Amber's saber, clipping it to his belt.

"I'd like to further avaluate your abilities... however, I'm not one for simple spars. To make this exercise a bit more interest, we'll give it higher stakes."

Jeseth points to the glowing blue saber which he threw across the room, making sure that Amber could easily make it out.

"There will be one saber between us both. It's free for use, and only one of us will take it. The spar will then continue. You may utilize whatever Force abilities you might have already developed, for now I will tread lightly upon you."

Jeseth walked away from his, turning his back to her and tucking his hands behind himself, taking a deep breath. His senses traveled around him, observing Amber despite the fact that his eyes could not.

"You may begin your attack."

Lordess Amber
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:47:51 AM
man u guys bite...there isnt anything happening here i dont know why i ever came back........im leeaving bye........................

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 4th, 2001, 11:36:24 AM
(ooc) O_O What? Okay... excuse me, but there are plenty of things happening around here, it's up to you to get involved in them! :mad: If you're going to be leaving, at least don't blame it on everyone else.