PDA

View Full Version : A refreshing change (spar)

Garrett Blade
Mar 20th, 2001, 03:51:15 PM
*Garrett was on his way to the shuttle bay to head up to Nar Shaddaa to carry out some more research when he happened to walk by the training grounds. He looked around for a few seconds, then glanced at his paperwork and thought...*

What the hell!

*He removed his black trenchcoat and ignited his saber, whilst simultaneously discarding the paperwork on a bench...*

Anybody up for a little one on one?!

Lord Dagger
Mar 21st, 2001, 01:48:17 PM
Dagger looked up from the drones he was hacking apart and waved Garrett over. Dagger twirled his sabre in his hands and smiled
"Sure, why not, i don't get enough practise these days"
OOC/Ok Garrett, this time i will take damage

Garrett Blade
Mar 24th, 2001, 03:45:03 AM
*Garrett smiled as his friend Dagger walked over. Before Dagger was within three metres, Garrett ignited his lightsaber...*

Pratice makes perfect!

*Garrett held his lightsaber in one hand - ready to defend if needed, and beckoned Dagger with the other...*

Lord Dagger
Mar 24th, 2001, 01:23:44 PM
Dagger smiles
"Concidering how much practice i have had i must be perfect then..."
Dagger moves forward like a striking snake, his sabre lashing out at Garrett's head and his foot lashing at his knee

Garrett Blade
Mar 28th, 2001, 09:15:14 AM
*Garrett leapt up high into the air, somersaulting backwards quite a distance. As he landed facing the other way, he looked back to see Dagger charging forwards. Garrett looked in the direction of the mountain beyond the forest, and ran like the wind...*

Lord Dagger
Mar 28th, 2001, 09:32:54 AM
Dagger chases after him, his speed matching Garrett's. Dagger reaches out with the Force and rips up three trees which he proceeds to throw at Garrett