PDA

View Full Version : ...awaiting training...

Darth Anarchy
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:18:39 AM
*Anarchy stands in the Training Ground waiting*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:20:32 PM
**Dyzm strolls in**

Well, You have proberly been some what trained before...
So, i'm gonna ask.

What Kind of Training would you like to do?

Darth Anarchy
Jan 20th, 2001, 06:21:56 AM
...well I was trained in basic saber skills, so some force training would be good...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 20th, 2001, 03:46:26 PM
**Dyzm Grins**

I have the perfect thing...

**Dyzm uses the force to lift a container from the wall. As it reaches him, Dyzm plucks it from the air**

Inside our numerous red and blue orbs. Using the force, you will guide the red ones through the air. I will attack with the blue ones. The goal is to maintain control for a extended period, while they go faster and faster.

Understand?

if you do, lets began.

Darth Anarchy
Jan 23rd, 2001, 03:26:04 PM
...I understand...

*Anarchy concentrates on the force and begins to move the red orbs around while avoiding the blue ones*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2001, 03:33:17 PM
OOC: Sorry, I forgot to mention that you can also attack with yours.

IC: Dyzm sends his orbs into lighting attack dashes.
They Dive and weave through the air with great speed.

Darth Anarchy
Jan 24th, 2001, 02:59:59 PM
ooc: s'ok

IC:
*Anarchy sends his red orbs whizzing through the air towards Dyzm's blue ones*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 24th, 2001, 09:38:03 PM
**Dyzm Concentrates his orbs and forms a arrow. And plunges them toward the enemy formation. He then pulls away, and Dives Bombs Anarchy himself**

Darth Anarchy
Feb 5th, 2001, 12:36:34 PM
*Anarchy brings his orbs in front of him in a defensive position to stop Dyzm's*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 5th, 2001, 03:38:20 PM
**The Orbs form a arrow point and smash into the defense, and one makes it through. The Ball Smashes into Anarchys Left Thigh, causing a burnin pain to race through his nerves**

OOC:Please Try to Show Up more often. And If you Dont Like the exercise, please tell me.

Darth Anarchy
Feb 9th, 2001, 12:24:51 PM
*Anarchy holds his thigh in pain, then looks up, and controls his orbs and sends most of them towards Dyzm's orbs. The others, he sends towards Dyzm himself*

OOC: I haven't been getting access to a pc much, but I'll try to get online more often. As for the excercise, it's fine

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 14th, 2001, 06:18:11 PM
**Dyzm Backs Flips out of the way of 2 orbs, and brings a equal number of his back to guard himself. The Others Continue to Dive at Anarchy, Only to be stoped by his Orbs**

Darth Anarchy
Feb 17th, 2001, 05:02:08 PM
*Anarchy sends his small force of orbs that were attacking Dyzm, at the defending orbs there, spinning them, twirling them trying to maneuver them past Dyzm's orbs. With his larger force of orbs, he tried the same trick against Dyzm's larger force, spinninig, twirling and maneuvering them like the others. But doing this was slightly too much for Anarchy, and he started to lose his grip on the orbs through the force, the orbs began to wobble while he was controlling them*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 21st, 2001, 04:04:04 PM
**Dyzm feels the other's Grip over the Orbs slacken and takes full advantage. His Orbs slam into Anarchys and knocks them back. With a Smile, Dyzm decides to teach his fellow sith a lesson. Reaching out with the force, Dyzm grabs his target and pulls them forward.
From Behind Anarchy, a dozen More Orbs fly out of the darkness and slam into his back, knocking him down. With a Force Blast, Dyzm knocks all the orbs out of the air, and walks up to Anarachy.**

We are Sith, when Fighting, use anything aviable. Lies, tricks, ambushes and such will aide you. Use them to your advantage.

Darth Anarchy
Feb 24th, 2001, 05:09:28 AM
*Anarchy gets up and looks at Dyzm*

I will, master

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 24th, 2001, 10:42:35 PM
Training will start again in a couple days. Right now, walk through the Palace, Get to know the other Sith. They are your allies.

Darth Anarchy
Mar 10th, 2001, 05:23:38 PM
Okay, I will