PDA

View Full Version : The Training of Lonewolf

Lady DeVille
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:32:54 AM
*De'Ville stands in the center of the large courtyard, the Corellian sun warming her skin as she waited impatiently for her new apprentice. Around her other masters were training their apprentices, and a few young ones were sparring in a corner.

She brushed back her short hair and continued to wait.*

lonewolf368
Jan 18th, 2001, 03:56:18 PM
Sorry I'm late.

Lady DeVille
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:05:45 AM
Its all right, you're not that late. *De'Ville circles around to the left of Lonewolf.* Before we start there are somethings I need to know. How old you are, how long you have been aware of the Force, and how long you have been using it. If you have little or no training, or if you have had extensive training already --this is important for me to know. It will affect how I go about this training of you in the Dark side.

*She completes the circle, stopping in front of the girl where she had started.* I am De'Ville, I am 23 years old, and I am your master. Now, answer my questions, and do not hesitate.

lonewolf368
Jan 19th, 2001, 04:30:19 PM
I'm 15 years old, and I've been able to feel the Force, or at least the Dark Side since I was 13. I don't really know how to use it.....it's more like it controls me. I can speak telepathically to other Force sensative people and sometimes when I'm really mad or scared I can move things.

Lady DeVille
Jan 19th, 2001, 10:50:12 PM
All right, that is good to find out. We'll start off slowly then. *She leads Wolf over to a large pile of rocks, many different shapes and sizes.* Now, I don't expect you to be able to lift a large one from the beginning, but lets see how you do with the small ones. Watch me carefully.

*De'Ville reaches out with the Force, and lifts a rock, probably about five pounds. She lifts it above her head, and then lets it drop down, controlling its descent until it sets on top of another stone.

She turns to her apprentice.* Now, I want you to do the same, but choose a smaller rock. Bring up the anger that is inside you, and focus it on this task.

*De'Ville watches to see how well her young apprentice will do*

lonewolf368
Jan 21st, 2001, 10:53:43 AM
*she consintrates on a small rock after finding the right thought to anger her it shoots up.lonewolf tries to set it down slowly like LD but instead it crashs to the ground.*
Oops found a thought that got me a little too mad.I really need to work on that desent thing.

Lady DeVille
Jan 21st, 2001, 07:54:18 PM
*She chuckled a little to herself, and cautioned her student* You cannot have too much anger, you can, however, have too little control.

*De'Ville motioned to the rocks* Try again, but this time concentrate a little more.

lonewolf368
Jan 23rd, 2001, 05:46:57 AM
*Wolf brings up all the anger and hate that had been stored up in her for years, and the rock jumps up into the air. Wolf concentrates, and moves the rock over the pile. She begins to set it down, and when its a few inches above the pile it falls.*

Well, at least that was better than last time.

Lady DeVille
Jan 23rd, 2001, 10:46:17 AM
*De'Ville nodded, slowly* Focus on what you're doing right. And do it again. *She used to Force to levitate a small pebble, and threw it into Wolf. It plinked harmlessly off her shoulder, but startled the apprentice enough to cause her to jerk away from it.*

Remember, the Dark side, once mastered, will serve you. You will have all the power that you could ever want! Not only will rocks obey your wishes, but senscient beings across the galaxy will be yours to command. Now - *She levitated a rock a little smaller than her fist* -Try again. But lets change it up a little. I'll throw this rock at you, and you levitate a rock to block it. This will require precision to get it in the right place at the right time, but you have much anger in you. The Dark side awaits your command.

*She sent the rock flying towards her apprentice*

lonewolf368
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:29:05 PM
*Lonewolf quickly calls up her anger, and brings up another rock to block LD's. It almost hits her in the nose when her rock blocks it.*

Lady DeVille
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:32:16 PM
*De'Ville nods.* Good work. *She tosses the girl a training saber.* Lets see what you can do with this. Attack me!

lonewolf368
Jan 30th, 2001, 04:19:16 PM
*twirls the training saber* Cool! *attacks quickly without warning*

Lady DeVille
Jan 30th, 2001, 11:44:38 PM
*De'Ville easily blocks, and shoves Wolf backwards with the force.* Try again.

ooc: Write out your attacks...did you try and cut my head off? Did you kick me? Let me know what you're doing, describe your actions, otherwise you won't be taken seriously /ic:

lonewolf368
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:18:32 PM
ooc:thanks for the advice.
ic:*wolf picks herself up quickly.She started to study her opponent then attacked her right shoulder with her training saber.She jumps back and prepares for her master's attack.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 4th, 2001, 03:32:39 AM
*De'Ville parried the blow to her shoulder, and then stepped up to her apprentice, swinging the training saber in an arc towards Wolf's midsection.*

ooc: allow the person an oppertunity to respond. You attacked my shoulder, but you didn't allow me to respond to it. It makes it more interesting if you leave off a post in the middle of a move, like I did. I am allowing you to respond and defend yourself from my attack, but always do so realistically, within the confines of your character. If your character is going to get hit, then don't 'miracle' your way out of it. Type that she got hit. But if she can block that attack, then type that. And then type an attack on LD. If you want, read some of the other training spars in here to get an idea. :) You're doing well! /ic:

lonewolf368
Feb 4th, 2001, 06:21:51 PM
ooc:thanx
ic:*barely blocks the attack. Then fakes an attack to LD's stomach then quickly pulls back an swings towards her head.*
ooc: I think I'm getting the hang of this :)

Lady DeVille
Feb 5th, 2001, 05:21:58 PM
*De'Ville brings up her saber quickly and blocks the saber, feeling the heat of them on her scalp. She pushes Wolf's saber away, and kicks her in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her.

Wolf stumbles back, gasping, and De'Ville steps up, sending her fist toward her apprentice's face*

ooc: now try and make your attacks a little longer. Its ok as long as you don't make your opponent's responses to be wimpish or out of character for them. For instance, an apprentice will never be able to get the upper hand on a Master unless they are freakishly lucky. /ic:

lonewolf368
Feb 7th, 2001, 02:21:41 PM
* Wolf rolls to one side avoiding LD's punch.Wolf feels the anger flow through her and jumps up into the air, kicking ld in the head. As she comes down Wolf slices at LD's midsection with her saber.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 7th, 2001, 05:49:57 PM
*She blocks the slice at her stomach, and uses the Force to push Wolf backwards. The girl stumbles, but manages to catch herself in time to block a blow from De'Ville's training saber that (had it been a true saber) would have decapitated her. De'Ville sweep kicks Wolf's legs out from under her.*

lonewolf368
Feb 10th, 2001, 12:57:35 PM
*jumps up and kicks LD in the stomach.She loses her breath but catchs it soon and attacks Wolf's shoulder with the saber.Wolf tries to block it but it still knicks her shoulder. Wolf turns the pain into anger and slices at LD's shoulder.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:57:19 PM
*De'Ville brought her saber up, blocking her apprentice, and kicked Wolf's legs out from under her. As she fell, De'Ville used to Force to grab her hair and shove her face into the ground.*

lonewolf368
Feb 10th, 2001, 08:35:28 PM
*wolf struggles to get up, but LD holds her firmly down. Wolf concentrates, and a medium sized rock flies at LD's head. When she loosens her grip to stop the rock, Wolf gets up and slices vertically w/ her saber at her shoulder.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 11th, 2001, 07:37:23 PM
*De'Ville blocks the blow again, and smashes her saber down at Wolf's face. The girl blocks, and the sabers become locked. De'Ville pushes down, but Wolf finds some reserve strength and pushes her master off. De'Ville regains her balance, and sweeps Wolf's legs out from under her again.*

lonewolf369
Feb 20th, 2001, 06:38:37 PM
*gets up and steads herself.Then swings the saber towards LD's shoulder.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 22nd, 2001, 11:21:51 AM
*De'Ville blocks the swing, and uses the Force to throw her apprentice backwards.*