PDA

View Full Version : Calling all masterless apprentices

Lady DeVille
Jan 23rd, 2001, 07:58:51 PM
Attention all TSO apprentices. I will be conducting a group training session here in the training grounds. If you don't have a master yet, or if you already do but are willing to submit to some more training, join in here. Any knight or master is most welcome to join as well. I can't promise I'll be here every day, but I'm going to try my best.

*De'Ville paced the huge training courtyard, boots clicking on the flagstones. She had just finished broadcasting a message on all comm channels, and was waiting for the willing students to trickle in.*

Kahn12
Jan 23rd, 2001, 08:03:42 PM
*Kahn enters.*

Hey LD. Thought I could use the extra training, since Psy says I'm doing pretty well I thought I could polish my skills.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 23rd, 2001, 10:00:14 PM
Jeseth arrives quietly and nods to Lady De'Ville. It had been a while since his last training session, and perhaps this would be a bit different.

Lady DeVille
Jan 24th, 2001, 02:07:29 PM
*She looked over the two apprentices which approached.* I had thought there might be more of you, but we'll just get started, and people can trickle in if they want.

We're going to start off with simple telekineisis. But I know you both know how to do that already, so let's spice it up a little. *She reached out with the Force and levitated Kahn ten feet up and hung him upside down* Don't fight me, but listen.

*De'Ville pointed at Jeseth.* Cloak, I want you to attack me. And Kahn, your assignment is to levitate Jeseth away from me while I do...this- *She started shaking him while he was suspended in mid air.* This will eventually have a point. Simply being able to use one Force move at a time will not help you when you are fighting mutiple opponents. Learn how to multitask -use a Force move while engaged in a non-stop lightsaber duel, etc. Kahn, you need to be able to concentrate on the Force even when you are being distracted by outside influences.

*She spun Kahn around in the air, and threw a training saber to Jeseth while igniting her own.*

Kahn12
Jan 24th, 2001, 02:29:56 PM
*Kahn tried to concentrate and call up the Dark Side while being spun around in the air, but it was tough. His senses were shaken up as the scenery spun by. However, he used the helplessness of this situation to draw anger. He closed his eyes and continued to let this anger grow, until it engulfed him. He thought about his mother's death, his old master. He opened his eyes and focused on Jeseth, but it was hard since he kept spinning. He closed his eyes again, and pictured Jeseth in his mind. He imagined him floating in the air, and released his hatred.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 24th, 2001, 09:40:05 PM
Jeseth liked the way Lady De'Ville's mind worked. This was quite an interesting exercise... He grinned and watched Kahn spinning in the air as the training saber ignited and coated him in a green pale aura.

The beam hummed and cut through the air as Jeseth slashed for LD, manuevering to get into close quarters with her. Lightsabers were never his strong point, but if he could get his hands on an opponent, that was usually enough to end most fights. He reached out with his mind and shoved her away as hard as all his hatred and anger could push. She slid back as he began to advance towards her again.

Lady DeVille
Jan 24th, 2001, 10:32:15 PM
*De'Ville blocked Jeseth's saber attack, holding Kahn up in his spinning position. Cloak advanced more, trying to get in as close as he could to her.

She blocked another saber swing, and punched Jeseth solidly in the jaw, rocking his head back. Spinning around, De'Ville struck his left side with her training saber, giving him a slight burn through his clothes.

He winced, and she slipped back a little as he pushed her again with the Force.* You're not using your strength in the Force! You can do better than this! *She crouched into a defensive position, and shouted at Kahn* Any time would be great! Once you have him levitated, I will drop you and you must then attack me. I'll take over holding him in the air when you do so.

*De'Ville motioned to Jeseth* Bring it on...

Kahn12
Jan 25th, 2001, 06:41:24 AM
*Kahn uses a little bit of the Force to stop him from spinning for a moment, about a second, or not even that. He looks at Jeseth, and he begins to levitate in the air. Then Kahn drops towards the ground, as LD lets go of him and starts spinning Jeseth. Kahn gets up, a little disorientated, and ignites his training saber. He fakes going at LD's left shoulder and then goes for her right leg.*

Lady DeVille
Jan 25th, 2001, 12:35:04 PM
*De'Ville jumps over the saber, and as she does so kicks Kahn in the shoulder. He stumbles backwards, but then comes at her again. She blocks another blow, keeping herself on the defensive.* Kahn, try harder! I'm right here! *She parries a blow and then spins around, tapping him on the shoulder with her saber* Try and touch me with yours... I dare you.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 25th, 2001, 03:15:55 PM
;;He reached out with his mind, closing his eye and allowing the spinning to fade away. Jeseth saw the faint silhouttes of LD and Kahn through his anger and frustration. He struck violently at the smaller figure with the Force, watching him loose his footing and drift away from the ground as he tried to attack LD.;;

Emporer Hades
Jan 25th, 2001, 03:23:43 PM
*Hades peers in at DeVille, and slowly emerges from the shadows with hands linked behind him.*

"I am sorry...but I wish to wait for training where I will recieve more...one-on-one training...I will keep myself occupied untill then."

*Hades then backs up, back in to the shadows. A small whirlwind of fire emerges from the ground, and as it quickly recedes, Hades is gone.*

Kahn12
Jan 25th, 2001, 04:10:16 PM
*Kahn's rage grows as he feels the pain from the slight burn LD inflicted. As he rose up into the air, Kahn fought desparately to break Jeseth's hold. Using one of the new moves Psy taught him, Kahn used the Force to send his lightsaber straight for Jeseth. When he stopped momentarily to direct the ls in a new direction, Kahn dropped to the ground, and called his lightsaber back. Then he kicked at LD's feet, and when she jumped up to avoid it, he took a slice at her midsection.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 25th, 2001, 05:04:58 PM
;; Jeseth's saber spun with him wildly, he could see anything with his eyes closed, and the hum of his own saber was deafening. He pulled Khan's boots up from his legs and turned him upside down, spinning him wildly in every direction. He had to fight LD.;;

Kahn12
Jan 25th, 2001, 05:23:11 PM
*Kahn fought to free himself, but Jeseth had him tight. He couldn't use the ls trick again, Jeseth would be expecting it. And with all the spinning, it was hard to concentrate. He tried to use the Force to stop himself from spinning, but the boy's attempts wouldn't work on Jeseth, who's hold on Kahn was strong. Kahn decided to use another move, one that did not require him to look at his opponent, since that was made almost impossible by the spinning. Kahn used Deadly Sight, and pictured Jeseth as his old master, he pictured him engulfed in flames, burning. Kahn remembered to keep the intensity low, so he wouldn't hurt Jeseth. Just the same, small flames showed up all around Jeseth.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 25th, 2001, 07:47:22 PM
Jeseth yelled out as the flames burned at him, but they only served to increase his anger, Khan spinning faster and faster. The pain broke through him suddenly, and in a frantic attempt to rid himself of the fire, he released Khan and threw him against the ground.

Kahn12
Jan 25th, 2001, 07:58:49 PM
*Kahn stopped using Deadly Sight as he fell to the ground. Not ready to be released so quickly, and still dizzy, he landed wrong on his ankle and sprained it. He used the Dark Side to dim the pain a little, altough it was still hard to use that leg. Not yet stable enough to use a physical attack, he used Force Choke on LD.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 25th, 2001, 08:02:54 PM
Jeseth's stomach was begin to churn up everything he had eaten. He didn't think he could take more of this spinning. He knocked han to the ground as hard as he could, the Force striking him painfully. As he fell back Jeseth once again lifted him off his feat and began to turn him in every direction.

Kahn12
Jan 26th, 2001, 06:16:14 AM
*Kahn didn't give up much resistance, he was already drained from loosening Jeseth's hold on him before. He reached out the Force attempting to Force push Jeseth and break his concentration, but it was in vain.*

Lady DeVille
Jan 26th, 2001, 05:14:13 PM
*De'Ville was caught off guard by the use of Force Choke by Kahn, but she recovered quickly, using the Force to allow air through her trachea and into her lungs. However, Kahn's attack did not last long, as he was again distracted by Jeseth.

She smiled at the two battling each other, and she shouted out* Jeseth, Kahn, good work. Now, lower Kahn gently and slowly Jeseth, we're going to do something else.

De'Ville twirled her saber as the two apprentices (now both on the ground) faced her. She touched her commlink, and spoke softly into it. The other two could not understand her, but were suddenly disorientated as a Force empty bubble surrounded them. Ten troopers with nutrient frames and yslamiri hurried in, taking positions around the courtyard so that the empty bubble covered the whole area.

The two apprentices felt nauseated, and De'Ville did too. But, this was the best way to do what she planned on doing. You both need to work on your saber skills. I would have simply asked you not to use the Force during this exercise, but this way you can't.

There will always be a time when you need to be able to defend yourself without the aid of the Dark Side. You will have to work through the disorientation and the nausea (you'll get used to it), and even work together if you choose, but attack me again.

*She rocked back on her heels, and assumed a defensive position.*

ooc: please, only one post each, let me have half a chance to respond. :) /ic:

Kahn12
Jan 26th, 2001, 06:08:50 PM
OOC: Ok, sorry about that.

IC:

*Kahn felt blind without the Force, he had never been completely cut off from it before...not of his own free will anyways. The nausea he had felt before, but he had always been able to use the Force to dim it. He shook his head, trying to get in touch with the Dark Side, but it was impossible. He ignited his saber, and ran at LD, somersaulting over her and kicking her in the back on his way down. Then he aimed a blow w/ his lightsaber at her right shoulder.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 26th, 2001, 07:56:43 PM
Jeseth couldn't think cleary. The Force's absence didn't affect his balance or coordination, but he couldn't anticipate clearly. Had he become so dependent on it in such a short time? Or had it always been this way?

A smile spread across his face as he began to advance towards Lady De'Ville, his training saber at his side. He waited for Khan to make his move; It had all been set up perfectly. LD's saber came in to block it, and he slipped his saber's beam between them, sliding it as close as he could to her own. Sparks flew as his knee connected with her side, knocking the wind out from her as Khan came in to finnish off the attack.

Lady DeVille
Jan 27th, 2001, 04:07:39 AM
*De'Ville felt the knee in the back, and let it rock her forward, letting the momentum carry her for a moment. Kahn tried to hit her on the shoulder with his training saber, but she blocked quickly. Jeseth's saber came up in between the two sabers, and he pressed his weight against hers, kneeing her in the side as well.

She threw her body to the side, away from his knee, rolling to the ground and coming back up to her feet quickly. Kahn ran at her, and she blocked his saber thrust, bringing up her foot and throwing him back with a hard kick in the hip.

Jeseth ran around, trying to get behind her, but De'Ville saw him out of the corner of her eye. She spun around, kicking the saber out of his hand, then continued spinning, kicking Kahn in the shoulder. Jeseth ran at her again, saber in his hand once more, but she jumped up and threw her legs apart, catching both apprentices in the head with her boots before landing on her feet again.*

Kahn12
Jan 27th, 2001, 06:37:24 AM
*Kahn saw stars for a few seconds after LD's boot connected with his head. He shook it off, and jumped into the air, slashing at LD. She blocked all of his blows, and when he hit the ground Kahn backflipped out of range. Then he ran at LD and did a baseball slide under her legs, he stood up behind her and aimed blow at her neck.*

Edit: Oops, sorry....don't mind me, I'm out of it like always. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 28th, 2001, 05:15:33 PM
Jeseth felt grabbed her foot as it connected with her head and twisted hard, her body following in an ungraceful spin as she hit the ground hard. Jeseth brought the training saber towards her and swung for her stomach.

Darth Hershel
Jan 29th, 2001, 02:39:12 PM
I know I'm a bit late but could you train me too? If you don't I'll do something naugh-ty!

Lady DeVille
Jan 29th, 2001, 03:58:59 PM
ooc: Hershel, I'll include you if you promise not to post your sig again in this thread! Its huge! /ic:

*De'Ville brought up her saber, blocking Kahn's swing at he neck, and then twisting to block Jeseth. She swept Kahn's feet out from under him, and then used a handspring to get back on her feet.

Seeing a new apprentice, she tossed a training saber to him.* There is no Force here at the moment, so this is simply training to defend and attack with the lightsaber.

*She found all three men running at her, so she turned away and ran to the wall. Running up it, she backflipped off, landing behind them.* Jeseth, you have the most training here, spar with Hershel. Kahn, you're with me. In a few minutes we'll switch up.

*De'Ville motioned Kahn forward, and initiated the attack, batting his saber down and kicking him in the solar plexus and driving the breath out of him.*

Kahn12
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:22:20 PM
*Kahn gasped for air, and rolled to one side to avoid a slice from LD's lightsaber. He got up and ran at LD, jumping over her. When she turned, he kicked her hard in the stomach, his anger flowing through him even if he couldn't use the Force. In a rage, he slashed at her furiously.*

Darth Hershel
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:26:45 PM
advances twords Jeseth, and swings the sabre at his right arm

Lady DeVille
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:31:16 PM
*De'Ville moved back from the fury of the young apprentice's onslaught, blocking carefully and quickly. Then she moved to the offensive, and hits Kahn's hand with the hilt of her saber, smashing his fingers. He drops the weapon, and she clips hers to her belt, grabbing him by the shoulders and throwing him over her hip to the ground.*

Kahn12
Jan 29th, 2001, 04:39:53 PM
*Kahn hits the ground hard, and the pain only feeds his rage. He gets up and kicks LD's feet out from under her. When she is getting up he moves quickly and retrieves his lightsaber. He turns, barely blocking several blows from LD. When their lightsabers lock together for a second, Kahn smashes his head into LD's.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 29th, 2001, 10:13:25 PM
Jeseth blocked the saber and then quickly pulled it into a spiral of fire and chaos. Hershel broke free before his hilt slipped away from his hand, then made another swing for his opponent.

Jeseth slid into the blod with his training saber reading, the large humming cracking with the sound of their wills attempting to crush eachother. Herhsel doubled over as Jeseth's boot connected with his tomach, the saber coming down over his other arm, which he raised in an attempt to shield his head. His eyes burned with pain, and Jeseth saw that, his aggression pouring forth harder as he came at Hershel for a second time.

Lady DeVille
Jan 30th, 2001, 11:17:00 AM
*De'Ville fell backward, her nose pouring blood after Kahn hits her with his head. She fell on her elbows and her back, and Kahn brought up his training saber to give her what could have been a fatal wound.

Bringing her feet up, she pinched his saber wrist between her feet, and wrenched his arm, causing him to drop his saber. She caught it, and re-ignited her own, dropping him to the floor as she gets to her feet.*

Kahn12
Jan 30th, 2001, 04:36:13 PM
*Kahn rolled to one side, trying to avoid her saber as it slashed down. He got nicked in the shoulder, and cried out in pain. Kahn was forced against a wall, cornered as LD expertly weilded both sabers. He faked running left, then threw himself to the right, barely avoiding her saber. Then he rolled, standing upright a few feet away from LD. He couldn't use the Force, and he didn't have his saber. Kahn felt helpless without them. He tried to kick at LD's feet, but her saber caught his leg. He finally just ran head on at her, then jumped over her, kicking her in the back of the head while in the air. He turned immediately after landing and faced her, knowing he couldn't last long without his saber.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 1st, 2001, 10:38:51 AM
*De'Ville tosses Kahn his saber, and as he catches it, she spins and kicks him in the face again. Catching her breath, she wished that the Force was around her. Without the Dark side strengthening her, her bruises were beginning to get sore.

Kahn fell back and then jumped up to his feet, slashing with his saber, and catching her in the leg with it. She had tried to jump over it, but was a split second too slow. De'Ville backflips away, and as he follows her she stops and sweeps him, dropping Kahn to the floor again.*

Kahn12
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:49:17 PM
*Kahn groaned as he slammed into the floor, but got up as quickly as he could. He faked a slice at LD's left, and gave her a strong uppercut with his hand that wasn't holding the saber. He backpeddled away, and winced as his wounds flared up.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 3rd, 2001, 03:39:06 AM
*Glad she hadn't bitten off her tongue when Kahn's fist had connected with her face, De'Ville leapt after the boy, their sabers slamming together. She pushed down with her slightly superior strength, and forced his saber out of the way as she kneed him in the kidneys.*

Kahn12
Feb 3rd, 2001, 06:12:18 AM
*Kahn doubled over, and cried out as LD hit him with what would have been a killing blow to his neck if the sabers had been set a full power. All he could see was red, the pain intensified without the Force to help him. He slashed at her midsection, and when she blocked that he jabbed his saber forward towards her stomach.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 3rd, 2001, 03:50:26 PM
OOC: ARGH! Is Hershel going to post a reply anytime soon? :mad:

Lady DeVille
Feb 4th, 2001, 03:26:45 AM
ooc: dunno... lets wait another day, if no response, I'll figure something else out. /ic:

*De'Ville barely got her saber up in time to block the stomach blow, Kahn's saber glancing off hers. She smashed his hand with her saber hilt, and he almost dropped his training saber.

Noticing that they had backed up near a corner of the courtyard, De'Ville ran at Kahn, away from the corner. She jumped/ran up him and somersaulted down behind him. Kahn turned and faced her, seeing her training saber stab for his chest.*

Kahn12
Feb 4th, 2001, 07:37:49 AM
*Kahn tried to block LD's blow with his ls, but without the Force to help him he lacked the speed. In desparation, he reached his bare hand down and grabbed he training saber. Tears came to his eyes from the pain, but he refused to let them fall. The pushed her saber away, and backed up, his hand burnt severly.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 4th, 2001, 04:19:47 PM
*De'Ville saw the apprentice's pain, the tears in his eyes, and she battled him back into the corner.

Kahn was having problems holding onto his lightsaber with his burned hand, and the one handed grip was not as strong as the two handed. De'Ville twisted the lightsaber out of his hand and jumped on him, grabbing him in a headlock.

She slammed him down on the ground, and straddled his back, arm around his neck forcing his head upwards.* Do you wish to continue, or should we try something else now?

Kahn12
Feb 4th, 2001, 06:32:17 PM
*Kahn doesn't want to give up, but he knows that with one movement she can kill him. Normally, with the Force he might have been able to use lightning, or something to loosen her hold, but now he was helpless.*

You win.

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 4th, 2001, 06:37:00 PM
OOC: ;;Day goes by, hershel still is not attacking, or posting...;;

Lady DeVille
Feb 5th, 2001, 05:11:41 PM
*De'Ville gets up off Kahn and motions the troops with the yslamiri out of the courtyard. With unconscious relief the Force flooded back over the trio, and De'Ville closed her eyes briefly.

Opening them again, she levitated herself in the air, just a few inches off the ground, and spoke to the two apprentices.* There are, as I think you both know, several Dark side powers that are not available to the Jedi. These only we can use. We can use Light side powers as well as darkside, but sometimes only to a lesser degree. There are no Sith that heal as well as a Jedi. In fact, the Sith race had a talisman that would allow them to increase their healing powers, since without it they were very weak in that area. None of these are known to be in existence today.

Dark Jedi and Sith can use the Force to control minds, forcing others to do what they want them to. They can use it to injure or to kill people from a distance. For instance, a crushed trachea, commonly called Force Choke, or even an exploded blood vessel in the brain. *She pointed with her hand, and the two apprentices watched as a wandering messenger suddennly dropped to the ground, coughing and spurting blood from his mouth. He twitched and spasmed, finally lying still in a sticky red puddle of his own blood.

De'Ville turned to the apprentices* Such methods can be messy, as that was, or subtle. I burst blood vessels in his lungs, causing him to drown in his own blood. Impressive, and easily turns people to obeying you. Injuring people from a distance is a good power to master, requiring Telekinesis and Control, so lets go outside the palace and practice. We can't spare too many messengers, so you two are going to do this on animals.

*They walked outside in silence, and once there she set them loose to hunt, keeping an eye on both of them.* If this is easy for you, we'll move quickly on to somethine else. If you are needing more practice do not be afraid to let me know. But to fail and not work on it, that is unacceptable.

Kahn12
Feb 5th, 2001, 07:28:32 PM
*Kahn reaches out with the Force, his anger at losing the spar helping him. He quickly locates a small rabbit. He concentrates on squeezing the animals throat. It stops and it seems to be gasping for air. Kahn keeps his hold on it, grateful Psy had already taught him the Force Choke. However, it suddenly turns and looks him straight in the eye. Kahn can sense its fear, feel its pain. He stops using the Force Choke abruptly, and the rabbit runs away.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 5th, 2001, 11:15:27 PM
Jeseth watches the animal as it runs, then with a rush of anger, he squeezes the anima's brain, his hand making a fist. It's eyes sprayed with red, blod vessels dying out, but the animal now limped, very much alive. He hadn't ever tried "Force Choke", and looked towards LD, his eyes asking her to tell him where he had failed, and why the creature still dragged it's twitching body furhter from them.

Lady DeVille
Feb 8th, 2001, 12:01:33 PM
*De'Ville smiled slowly, watching the rabbit drag its battered body away* Jeseth, you haven't dealt a killing blow. Randomly crushing parts of a brain is all well and good, but unless you get the right part the motor functions can still work.

*She made a small pinching gesture, and the rabbit twitched and fell down.* It is impressive to be gory, but finesse can be preferred in most situations. For instance, when you might want to get in building without any commotion.

Now, try again, both of you. Kahn, the animals are not your friends, they are object lessons.

Kahn12
Feb 8th, 2001, 06:05:06 PM
Ok LD.

*Kahn concentrates once more, drawing up his anger. A squirrel running in front of him stops in it's tracks. He concentrates on squeezing its throat together. In his mind he hears the squirrel's brain scream in terror as it is unable to get oxygen. He looks away as the squirrel falls to the ground, motionless. He knew that as a Sith he should be used to killing, but pointless killing didn't seem right. Jedi should be killed because they threatened the Sith, and stood in the way of galaxy takeover. Anyone who angered a Sith deserved to be destroyed. But this animal had done nothing, and he had taken the life from it.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 8th, 2001, 09:27:10 PM
Jeseth's eyes followed through the forest, searching for new pray. He could sense Kahn's guilt and remorse almost as if it were his own - He turned to him and looked into his eyes.

"I once thought as you do. With time, you will learn how truely meaningless it all is, Kahn. The Sith did not need to teach me this lesson, but I learned it at a great price."

He spotted another squirrel, most likely the dead one's mate. Jeseth saw the horror and pain in the creature's eyes and reached his hand out, closing its trachea and robbing it of it;s right to breath. it fell from the tree and began to spasm, twitching, then finally stopped moving as Jeseth took a deep breath. He felt dizzy, turning around and losing his sense of balance.

"Is it normal to feel disoriented..?"

Lady DeVille
Feb 9th, 2001, 11:03:44 AM
*De'Ville stepped over to Jeseth and grabbed his head between her hands. She concentrated, her face frowning as she carefully probed him with the Force. Unable to find anything amiss, she let go of him and stepped back.* You are trying too hard. You may be affecting yourself even as you manipulate the beasts.

*She left Jeseth to orient himself and stalked over to Kahn. De'Ville spun around and kicked his legs out from under him, causing him to fall to the ground. Just as suddenly she reached down and pulled him back to his feet.* Kahn, I can feel conflict within you. I will explain this, but only once. This is a training session in which I am trying to teach you an important skill. This skill will aid you in your journey as a Sith. We are doing this to non-senscient beings because there aren't any senscients around here that we can spare at the moment. If you continue to doubt yourself I will make you leave this session. Now, both of you, walk with me.

*They walked for quite some time in the Corellian forest, finally reaching a large pit dug in the landscape. Inside was a fully grown rancor, transferred here from the Training Grounds. De'Ville motioned the two apprentices forward.* Well, have at her. But I don't want any hesitation on either of your parts. This creature will kill you, unless you kill her first.

Kahn12
Feb 9th, 2001, 04:29:40 PM
*As soon as Kahn saw the rancor, he felt the same uncontrollable anger he had when gengar told him about the Hutt. A rancor had killed his mother, now it was payback. Without waiting for Jeseth he ignited his saber and ran at the rancor, jumping up and slashing at it's face. He got slammed in the chest by one of it's claws, and blood poured from the cuts. He ignored it completely, only drawing more anger from the pain. He channeled every single bit of that anger, and used Force Destruction. The rancor was thrown against the wall from the ball of energy. Without pausing, Kahn moved to corner it.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 9th, 2001, 10:52:07 PM
Jeseth watched as Kahn approached the slow lumbering beast, igniting his saber. He had never been the kind of person who ran into battle without a plan of some sort. His eyes maticulously glanced across the area, then back at the rancor. A loud high pitch screach penetrated the air as a metal gate twisted away from it's hinges--and then a snap. Kahn stepped back as the gate shot through the air, jaming into the monster's eye.

It let out a horrible cry of pain and turned to Jeseth as he also began to approach it. The creature swiped for him, just as he had hoped; Disorder hised as it activated and shielded Jeseth, removing the Rancor's hand.

Kahn12
Feb 10th, 2001, 06:31:30 PM
*All Kahn could feel was rage as he advanced on the rancor, who was still stunned from Jeseth's blow. He jumped up and kicked it in the face, and then ran between its legs, attacking its unprotected back. It roared in pain and anger, and reached back with it's one good hand. Kahn struck down and sliced it cleanly off. The rancor kicked out and caught Kahn in the stomach. He flew back against the wall, unable to feel the pain fully yet because of his anger. The adrenaline pumped through him as he advanced once again on the creature.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 10th, 2001, 07:55:30 PM
ooc: Kahn, you remember how big rancors are right? :) just wondering what use your kicking it in the face did... /ic:

*De'Ville watched the two apprentices battle, and nodded approval. She felt Kahn's anger, and pursed her lips. He needed to learn how to maintain his anger. All these jagged climbs and descents in his emotions would do him in eventually, if left as it was.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:55:31 PM
He could sense the creature's pain now, how it drove it's strength, and it's anger - but also fear. Fear drove the thing more than anything else. Jeseth closed his eyes as Kahn dsitracted it, prying into the primitive alien's mind, drugging up it's memories and bringing them to it's forethought.

The rancor let out a gentle roar as it remembered the time spent among it's parents as a child, shortly before beind taken from it's nest. It remembered it's sibblings, the taste of it's own planet's air. The gentle roar was followed by a monstrous cry as Jeseth suammer-saulted onto it's back and drove his crimson saber through it's spine, dropping it to the floor, alive, but crippled.

He leaped foward as it struck the ground, unleashing a massive cloud of dust that blinded him. He heard a lethal hum and jerked out of the way, Khan's saber almost running him through. He rubbed the grit from his face and looked at the thing, extending his hand to end it's life and begin flooding it's lungs with blood as LD had showed him previously, but then he turned to Kahn, sensing his anger and hatred.

"The honor is yours."

Jeseth deactivated his saber and watched, wondering if Kahn would kill it now that it couldn't fight back, and it's only thoughts were of love and freedom. He glanced at LD and hid his hand to his side, prepaired to kill the thing himself admist the cloud of dust, not wanting Kahn to be put in danger.

Kahn12
Feb 11th, 2001, 06:12:03 AM
OOC: Kahn was in a total rage, he was just lashing out. It really didn't serve a purpose, other than to make the rancor angry. :)
IC:
*Kahn nodded his thanks to Jeseth, then concentrated all his anger on using Force Choke on the rancor. He saw its memories, saw how frightened it was. But that only fueled his hatred. That must have been how his mother felt when the rancor tore her in half and devoured her. No mercy was shown to her, and no mercy would be shown to the rancor. He squeezed and squeezed, and even after the life was gone from the rancor he kept squeezing, until a dull cracking sound told him that he had broke the animal's neck. Kahn stared at the rancor, and felt the last surge of anger wash over him. Right now he was willing to take down anyone, or anything. He had had trouble bringing up enough anger to kill the squirrel, but now it flowed through him, the Dark Side surrounding him. All he had needed was a spark to unleash the anger, and that rancor had been more of a fullblown fire. As the adrenaline left him, he almost cried out. His chest had several deep cuts in it made by the rancor's claws on it's hand and leg. Kahn had not yet learned how to sufficiently heal a wound, and the cuts still flowed with blood, soaking his shirt. He didn't say anything, but climbed out of the pit, along w/ Jeseth. He watched LD, awaiting her words.*

Lady DeVille
Feb 11th, 2001, 07:33:36 PM
*De'Ville nodded at the two apprentices.* Very nicely done. You are dismissed to your quarters and the medical bay. Jeseth, make sure that Kahn gets in the bacta tank. Lord Psychic would not forgive me if his apprentice died.

*She turned and began walking back to the buildings*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 11th, 2001, 09:32:20 PM
Jeseth nods to her and turns to Kahn.

"Are you okay?"

Kahn12
Feb 12th, 2001, 07:08:44 AM
*Kahn grimaces.*

Remind me never to go head on at a rancor. You had some nice moves out there, good job.

*They start walking towards the med bay.*

OOC: Maybe we could make a forum as a med bay.

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 12th, 2001, 07:11:16 PM
"Thanx... you did pretty damn good yourself, considering you faced that thing head on..."

Jeseth laughed silently, then followed him towards the med bay, since he had never had the pleasure of visiting it.

OOC: Hm... sounds like a decent enough idea.

Lady DeVille
Feb 13th, 2001, 10:34:23 AM
ooc: training session completed, good work all involved. :) /ic: