PDA

View Full Version : Nas slowly...

Darth Nas
Jan 16th, 2001, 10:41:11 AM
*Nas slowly walks in and looks around. He had enter a room. He could see he was the only one there and smiled. Nas slowly takes up his robe and takes up his saber. He unclips his saber and starts to battles with the air. Anger flows through Nas body. He gets more angry for every move he makes. He sees a droid and smiles evilly :evil: . Hen then runs towards the robot*

AHHHHHHH

*He runs directly against the droid and shops the droid in two. He then sits down on the ground. Waiting for someone to come and train him. To make Nas rage bigger so that he could be strong enough to kill his target.....*

Darth Nas
Jan 17th, 2001, 08:23:00 AM
*Nas raises up and looks around then he walks against the exit*

ooc: Sorry for the un patience (I don't like to wait)

Darth Tholuem
Jan 23rd, 2001, 07:04:18 AM
OOC: Nas, I said I'd train you, but I haven't had much time online lately :(

But, I'll post this weekend.

Darth Nas
Jan 23rd, 2001, 11:12:55 PM
ooc: It is ok..:p I can wait.

Darth Tholuem
Jan 28th, 2001, 03:46:03 AM
When Nas was about to exit the training ground, the door opened, and Tholuem entered, Force-Pushing Nas backwards, onto the training grounds again.

'Hello Nas, I'm Sith Knight Darth Tholuem and I will teach you the ways of the Dark Side...'

As he said that, he tossed Nas a training sabre.

'Now, attack me!'

Darth Nas
Jan 30th, 2001, 05:26:13 AM
Nas grabbed the saber. He then bowed down to his master.

*Hi... Tholuem...*

Nas sudenly raises up and charges his saber towards Tholuem. Tholuem blockes the charge and there saber hits eachother. Nas grins and suddenly bows down and spin kicks Tholuem's legs making Tholuem fall down

Darth Tholuem
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:56:48 AM
'Good Nas, good...'

After saying that, he got up and walked towards Nas, who of course wanted to attack Tholuem, but could not. Seemed like Tholuem held him right there, where he was, using the Force...

'So, Nas, that was a nice move for starters, I must say. But, it was nothing compared to what you will be able to do when I trained you to the rank of Sith Knight. You'll be able to do almost anything you can dream of now, and more as soon as you get to the rank of Sith Master, or Lord. Now, lets get started. Just keep on attacking me now, give me everything you have, all your best moves and what not...'

Tholuem lifted Nas in the air, after he got very close to him, and threw him backwards, into the wall. But, not wanting to hurt Nas badly, yet, he stopped him right before he was about to smash into the wall and put him down on his feet again.

'Yes, you'll be able to do that in a while... Now, attack me again!'

Darth Nas
Jan 31st, 2001, 10:16:28 AM
*Nas looks at Tholuem. He grins then he tries to focuse on the force. Nas looks down in the ground and he suddenly feels rage flowing through his body he then looks at Tholuem. Nas eyes turnes red even his glass eye turnes red. He smiles then runnes towards Tholuem. He takes up a dagger while running towards Tholuem. He jumps over Tholuem and turns around in the air throwing the dagger in Tholuem's back. Nas can see that Tholuem was stumbling after the dagger hit him in the back. Nas then takes up his saber to defend himself*

Darth Tholuem
Feb 2nd, 2001, 08:34:42 AM
Tholuem felt a sharp object penetrate his flesh, and took it out immediately. With a groan he held the dagger in his hand and threw it on the ground.

'So... Not bad, not bad.'

That being said, he lifted Nas up in the air and swept him against on of the room's walls. He looked at his new apprentice and then thought of his wound again. He just wanted to make sure it wasn't too bad... But it wasn't, it was not much more then a little scratch. He grinned and looked up again, seeing Nas standing again, then running at him. But he didn't get far....

When Nas was close enough to hit him, he disappeared. Vanished. Nas looked around the room confused, when he felt being hit in his back. He stumbled forward, and looked around, seeing Tholuem for a second, then he was gone again... He now fell on the ground as Tholuem hit him again. Now Nas looked back and saw his Master, standing behind him, grinning. Nas felt himself being lifted and then noticed he was above the ground now...

Darth Nas
Feb 2nd, 2001, 08:59:47 AM
Nas looks down on the ground and sees that Tholuem is lifting him with the force. Nas then looks at Tholuem and grins. Nas then feels a sudden rage flowing through his body he feels a new feeling more evil then he had ever felt. He then looks at Tholuem and lifts up his hand. He then suddenly manages to force push Tholuem in the wall

Ohhhhhhhh

Nas falls down on the ground on his legs. He smirks and grabs his already ignited saber and runs towards Tholuem ,who is know standing on his feet, and Nas throws away his saber. He then tightens his fist and hits Tholuem with all his power in his stomach making Tholuem stumble a bit backwards. Nas then side kicks Tholuem in his stomach

Darth Tholuem
Feb 2nd, 2001, 09:34:06 AM
As Nas kicked him in the stomach, Tholuem grabbed his apprentice's foot and made a turn, pulling Nas with him, causing him to fall down.

'Never, ever, let that happen anymore...
Attack me again!'

Darth Nas
Feb 2nd, 2001, 10:53:28 AM
Nas looks at Tholuem with a evil look

if you say so

Nas suddenly lifts up his hand like his is boxing. Nas has lifted up his hands so that he is defending some of his chest with the top of his fist and his stomach with his lower arms. He then hits Toluem quick in his chest. Nas then quickly jumps up in the air and kicks tholuem in his jaw making Tholuem stumble to the right spitting out blood fro his mouth. Nas grins then he kicks Tholuem in his chest making Tholuem flying backwards. Nas then takes up his saber and starts to play with it waiting for Tholuem to attack him

Darth Nas
Feb 9th, 2001, 12:58:54 PM
ooc: i am sorry to say theese word I am about to say. I am leaving TSO. My training is getting no were so I have desided to join some other place then here.

Bye

ic: *Nas slowly walks out*