PDA

View Full Version : Waiting For my trainer

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:31:04 PM
DF waits for Dark Lord Dyzm to arrive to train.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:46:14 PM
**Dark Dyzm walks in with his cloak flapping**

Greetings DF, Having been trained by the Jedi at some length, I take it you are OK, with a Lightsaber. Now that you are Sith, You Need to learn to use Dark Side Energys.

So the task at hand, use Dark Side powers to levitate your Lightsaber. I will do like wise, For the first couple posts each this is how we will fight. And then at anytime, I will attack full force and you have to stop me.

**Dyzm's Lightsaber unclips from his belt and floats into the air. And blade spins in a slow figure 8**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:21:08 PM
**DF lightsaber unclips from his belt and goes up over him head amd snips around DF for 10 seconds till it fall to the ground**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:39:12 PM
**Dyzm does not wait, his blade flashes through the air quickly, and dives at DF's torso**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:51:50 PM
**DF dives out of the way**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 05:47:40 PM
Use your Anger, use your revenge, leviate you Saber, Strike At Me!!!

**Dyzms Lightsaber spins in a kartwheel motion and flys at DF again**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 06:15:44 PM
**DF gain alot of anger inside him.His Lightsaber Floated up it the air and knocked DLDs' saber out of the way and DF saber spun heading right for DLD.**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 08:05:05 PM
**Raises his hand, and his lightsaber shoots up and clashes with DF's**

GIVE MORE ANGER!

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 08:22:28 PM
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
**Gives all the anger he has. DLD's Saber fly through the wall and DFs' Saber goes hecka fast at DLD**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 16th, 2001, 04:09:17 PM
**Dyzm jumps to the side, landing on his hands, and flips over to his feet. A force blast knocks DF off his feet. And recalling his Own Lightsaber to him, he runs at DF, his lightsaber firmly in his hand**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 16th, 2001, 04:34:16 PM
DF backflips aslo calling his saber ans The sabers clase together,

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 16th, 2001, 06:54:27 PM
**Dyzm Jumps backward, and he flings his hand forward, 2 throwing daggers fly throught the air with force guidence**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:26:51 PM
*DF chops them in half and Waits for DLD's next move*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 20th, 2001, 03:47:38 PM
OOC: When I also train, I try to train the person not to be a god-moder. And that last post was very close. If your gonna chop them in half, explain how, and which one first.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 21st, 2001, 10:34:02 AM
OOC:Sorry I"ll try again.

IC:*DF pictures the first dager as the evil gengar13.He Uses a;ot but not all of his anger and chops it in half with his saber.The other dager in comming fast he duck but it still stabs his shoulder.DF gets All the anger he has and kicks the dager shattering it.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2001, 04:13:33 PM
OOC: Much Better, and now you can attack

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 21st, 2001, 05:48:43 PM
OOC:Ok Dyzm

IC:*DF does speed force.Dyzm can barly see him. DF force clones and starts to attack dyzm.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2001, 07:45:24 PM
**Dyzms drops down, and foward flips, into a standing position. He might not be able to See DF with his pyhsical eyes, but he can easily tell wich was the real him and where he was with the force. With a Force Blast, the Clone Illusion is destroyed, and a second Blast stops DF cold**

OOC: It would have to be a illusion, becuse cloning yourself with the force is a Big Star Wars No No.
Also, if your moving so fast that I cant see you, you are also moving so fast that you cant see what evers around you.
(also a godmoding thing)

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 21st, 2001, 08:15:09 PM
OOC:It is and Illusion.Oh i didn't know that was god-moding sorry*

IC:DF flips up. He starts flipping over to Dyzm and kicks him in the stomache. Than he backflips very fast and trips Dyzm.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 22nd, 2001, 12:02:29 AM
**As Dyzm Falls, he reaches out with the force, to levitate, and stops himself from hitting the ground. He Reverses his Saber, with the blade pointing downward. And Runs toward DF. Dyzm takes a quick slash at DF's Legs, and then summosaults through the air, over DF, landing on his feet. With Out Looking, Dyzm stabs the blade back, stoping a half a inch from stabing into DF**

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 26th, 2001, 07:14:48 PM
DF backflips over the saber and trips DLD again. DF frontflips and knees DLD's stomache. DF ignites his saber and waits for DLD to atrack.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 27th, 2001, 02:45:57 PM
OOC: Please Try To Add more Detail
But watch, this is how I would act if I dont add detail

**force throughs DF into the air, then kicks him in the head, and then throughs him into the wall**

OOC: Add more DETAIL!

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 27th, 2001, 06:42:23 PM
DF falls down. DF gets up aas fast as he can and he rises his power to 100%. He has his saber and backflips behid DLD. DF hits DLD over the head with the butt of the saber. DF next frontflips over DLD stading infront of his and grabes his blaster. DF shoots at the right an left shoulder making bllod fly off DLD's arm. DF FLips back 2 times puts away his blaster and still has his ignited saber in hand. He stands in a defencive possion.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 29th, 2001, 08:39:04 PM
OOC:Better

IC: **Dyzm gets tired of this little game and charges forward. Fienting to his right, DF lounges and leaves a wide opening. With a lighting fast Riptose, Dyzm's Blade slices millimeters away from DF's Skin. Burning Fabric. With a Force Push, Dyzm shoves DF back and with a Force Pull, rips his lightsaber from his grib. Dyzm snatches it out of the air**

I could have easily cut you in two. Let that be a warning. And for now, The First Stage of Training is Over. In 2 Days we start something new.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 30th, 2001, 11:08:04 AM
Ok. I"m sick today so today would of been not good so tommorow will be good. Ok see ya tomorrow for Lesson 2. I got a question. When will I become a Sith Knight? I"m just wondering

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 30th, 2001, 04:26:25 PM
In quite a few ways... Proving that your ready, beating a Jedi in fair combat, judged by others. After A Month of Loyalty. It took me three months of loyalty to be let into the SSC.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 30th, 2001, 09:05:32 PM
So I'm close or Far?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 30th, 2001, 09:09:47 PM
You have to complete ur training first

You will be ready when the time comes

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 31st, 2001, 11:02:14 AM
Ok. Thankss. Today we start the second part of training. Yay.