PDA

View Full Version : Kahn's Training: Part 2

Lord Psychic
Jan 15th, 2001, 07:56:04 AM
OOC: Okay here's what with the time and everything: let's just say that Part 1 of your training was finished before we traveled to Magi, and Part 2 and my post at your place is after.

IC:

*Psy walks into the battlegrounds, awaiting for Kahn. The sun had just arose.*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 08:44:09 AM
OOC: Okidays.
IC:
*Kahn walks onto the battleground, and stiffles a yawn. He looks around for Psy, and walks over.*
Good morning Master.

Lord Psychic
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:49:14 PM
Psy: Good morning. Today, we're going to start out with some Force moves.

*Passes Kahn his training saber.*

Psy: In Part 1 of your training, you proved that you can hate and that you have good combat skills... now, to put those the ultimate test: Force moves. Ready?

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:51:41 PM
*Kahn nods.*
As ready as I'll ever be.

Lord Psychic
Jan 15th, 2001, 07:30:44 PM
Psy: That sounds like a Sith to me! Now, for our first Force attack is the Force choke..

*Psy sets down a soda can on the floor.*

Psy: Now.. concentrate your hate and anger on that soda can. Imagine it as the enemy. You hate the enemy. Concentrate the Force onto it... and choke!

*Kahn begins to squeeze the bottle down with the Force.*

Psy: That's it! Don't lose to it... with all your anger, iamgine it as your old master. Now choke!

Kahn12
Jan 16th, 2001, 06:18:39 AM
*Kahn concentrats on all the anger and hate that has welled up inside him. He vents it all out on the can, squeezing harder and harder, imagining it as his old master, trying to break it's "neck". The can squeezes tighter and tighter together.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 16th, 2001, 08:16:07 PM
*Finally, the can explodes.*

Psy: Excellent! Now for our next test.. Force Lightning.

*A battle droid walks in.*

Psy: Concentrate your hate into your hands.. build up energy with it.. then let it out as lightning.

Kahn12
Jan 17th, 2001, 05:38:41 AM
*Kahn works to gain back some of the anger that left when he was choking the can. Kahn imagines Jabba, laughing as his mother was torn apart by the rancor. Kahn's eyes flash, and more anger than he has ever shown before fills his body. He focuses it on the droid and at first only a few sparks come out of his hands. However, a few seconds later a giant blast of lightning comes out, burning the droid to a crisp. Kahn's anger leaves him suddenly, but he knows how to call upon it now, what to imagine.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 17th, 2001, 06:34:09 PM
Good.. veeeery good... I felt much hate coming from you.

*Another battle droid enters.*

Now, try Force Destruction. Concrentrate your anger and hate into a ball of energy.. and then release it!

Kahn12
Jan 17th, 2001, 07:38:05 PM
*Kahn concentrates, once again, on his old Master. Anger comes, but slowly. He thinks instead about his mother's death, and instantly is engulfed in a rage. Kahn focuses it like he did the Force lightning, and at first a few sparks fly. However, he works to compact it into a ball. Then he releases, driving it at the battle droid. The droid is thrown against the wall with incredible, force, and had it been a human then they would have been badly injured or dead.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:33:51 PM
OOC: Hey you still online? I just got your message.. sorry if I'm a little late.

IC:

Psy: That was good.. now, let's try Deadly Sight.

*Another battle droid enters.*

Psy: Use the Force and all of your hatred and imagine that this battle droid is on fire, or burining, and it will be destroyed.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:36:42 PM
OOC: Actually, I'm just getting off...c ya.

IC:
*Kahn once again concentrates, and the anger comes alot easier than it had been. He has some trouble bringing it up the the strength it needs to be in order for him to use the move. He imagines the droid as his old Master and grins while picturing him in flames. The droid soon no longer resembles anything but scrap metal.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 21st, 2001, 09:15:17 AM
Psy: Good.. er, evil! Er.. you know what I mean. Now.. let's try Saber Throw.

*Kahn ignites his saber.*

Use the Force to guide your saber, and attack this battle droid.

*Waits for battle droid to enter, but one doesn't come.*

Oops.. we're all out.. you've destroyed them all.

*Psy and Kahn laugh.*

Psy: I'll be right back..

*Psy returns with a battle droid.*

Psy: Now, on with the show!

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 09:21:42 AM
*Kahn, still filled with the anger from his previous move, is ready. He intensifies it, and then throws his saber at the droid. It ignites, and slices at the droid's midsection, taking it down.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 21st, 2001, 09:36:45 AM
Psy: Very good! You've conquered your Force moves. Now to put them to the test.. you'll be fighting three droids, equiped with a low power built in saber, a low power built in blaster, and they have good combat skills. Accomplish this, and the day after tomorrow I'll have another surpise for you (Gee I wonder what that might be?).

*The three droids enter.*

Begin!

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 09:48:45 AM
*Kahn concentrates for a second, and brings up all the hate he can. One of the droids fires a shot at him and he jumps up, avoiding it. The droids surround him and Kahn puts all his hate into energy, and unleashes it on one of the droids, using the Force Destruction move. The droid takes it full in the chest and falls. Another droid comes from behind and Kahn barely manages to avoid a blow to the shoulder. Having no time to do a move, he backflips so away from the other two. As they draw nearer he uses Force Choke on one of them, and it's metal neck squeezes tighter and tighter together, but it doesn't really do much damage since this is a droid. Kahn gets hit with the blaster, and immidiately grasps the Dark Side. He unleashes every single bit of his hatred and anger in Force Lightning on the droid that fired. It gets fried. Now Kahn needs to work up more anger. He runs at the droid and jumps, putting his hand on its shoulders and somersaulting, kicking it in the back and causing it to stumble forward as he lets go. It turns and fires at him, and it catches his arm. The anger rises up again, and Kahn uses the saber throw, calling his saber to him and igniting it w/ the force. It slices at the droid's legs, but the droid jumps. Kahn gets hit with the droid's ls in the neck, and he cries out in pain. The saber in the air suddenly places a number of attacks at the droid, and it fakes at the droid's left shoulder, the comes at the neck. It cuts deep, but not deep enough. Kahn calls the saber back to him and uses Deadly Sight, the anger and hatred within him fueling it. The droid bursts into flames, and Kahn jumps up with his lightsaber and slices it's midsection. The droid falls over. Kahn shuts off his ls, breathing hard. His anger was almost gone, having used it to perform the Force moves.*

OOC: You might wanna check out my msg board, at the diner. :)

Lord Psychic
Jan 21st, 2001, 10:11:21 AM
Psy: Very good! You know how to use the Force. Take the rest of today and tomorrow off--you deserve it. Then be prepared for another surprise!