PDA

View Full Version : Sparring with DF

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:01:29 PM
Gengar went into a room and sat down on the ground and started to meditate. He started to draw the darkness to him while he waited for his brother to come.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:03:55 PM
DF popes into the room
*Ready when you are bro.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:18:12 PM
Gengar stood up and smiled at DF.

*Ok i'm ready*

Gengar charged at DF and put his hand infront of him. When he got close enough, he force pushed him into the wall and followed up with a knee to the stomach. Gengar backed up and got into a deffensive position.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:23:19 PM
DF gets up very fast and hit G13 in the nose. HARD! Than DF grabs G13 head and smashes G13 nose into DF leg and G13 falls to the ground holding his nose. DF stands back into a deffencive possision.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:32:20 PM
Gengar gets up still holding his nose. He cheks to see if it is bleeding, it was not just a little sore.

*Good brother go for one of the weak spots ona person haha*

Gengar jumps into the air and spin kicks him in the face, he lands and punches him in theface and upper cuts him in the jaw. Gengar stands ready for an attack.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:37:11 PM
DF get some mad rage built insid him. Than the next thing he does is Fake punches his arm than puches his nose 20 more time. Than He does a FORCE CLONE and the both DF start to hit g13 in the stomache and the nose 25 time each. Than DF waits for an attack.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:46:35 PM
Gengar stand there holding his stomach.

*Very...good stratagey....brother i am pleased*

He takes out his gun and blows the clones head off. He then jump kicks DF in the chest and knees him in the face 25 times and then knees him in the gut. Gengar then shoots DF with his gun on low power and it sends him flying into the wall.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:09:11 PM
DF gets up slowly With a large amount of anger in him
*I don't hink you should of done that.
DF gets all the anger he can and an anger shield gaurds DF
*If you touch this sheild you will get zapped with a lightnig bolt that the stun you for 10 min at a time.It wears of after 5 minutes.
DF starts punching At g13 nose harder than ever. Than knees G13 stomache hard. Then DF Triped G13 and Knees G13 nose.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:21:02 PM
G13 gets up wipping the blood from his nose and mouth. He grins evily.

*Fine i will not touch you*

He froce throws DF into the wall. G13 brings out his light saber and concentrates on the dark force.

*This is what me and LW had been working with. I am not fully trained with it but I know it enough to stall you*

G13 sends the saber after DF. DF dodges it but the saber chases him around the room slashing at him left and right.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:27:17 PM
The anger sheild finally wears off.
*Nice going G13
DF Force throws G13 his saber. Then DF did a kick upper cutting G13 jaw and doing a backflip landing just behide G13. Than DF Trips G13 and the knees G13 whole spine with his knee causing geat pain to G13.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:37:41 PM
G13 lays on the ground with pain in his spine.

*Agh.....nice move*

He force throws DF into the wall and shoots him with his gun making DF go further into the wall hurting his back. G13 concentrated on the pain and used it to fuel his anger. Now enraged he got up slowly and runs towrds DF as he is getting up, He trips him and jumps into the air coming down hard with his knee to his stomach. G13 then kicks him in the ribs.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:42:11 PM
DF gets up very slowly. He is feeding on the pain making him very very angry.

*Ouch..Very good

DF grabs G13 back and kicks him backwards making G13 fly into the ground.THen DF knees G13 in the neck very hard. Next he Force throws G13 into the ground more and more till he very deep. Than DF force throws him till G13 floating right in front of him. He grabes G13 gun and hits G13 right in the nose braking it. Than shoot G13 into the wall.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:47:30 PM
G13 falls to the ground badly hurting.

*Dang....it would seem that.....i am losing my touch....wouldn't you say*

G13 tries to get up but can't. Suddenly he gets a massive headache and starts rooling on the ground.

*AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH....No i don't want to......hurt him... DF get out of here now AAAAGGGHHHHHH he's.....coming*

G13 holds his head and rolls around on the ground screaming in pain.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:51:52 PM
*OK

DF runs as fast as he can outta there.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:58:03 PM
G13 bangs his head on the ground as herd as he can.

*I will not let you hurt my family, not anymore*

He continues to do so until he goes unconsious. His head is bleeding badly. He might....die if not treated soon.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:59:56 PM
See's G13 bleeding badley.

*I gotta help him.

DF Makes the bleeding stop and stiches the hole up.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:03:51 PM
G13 now lays there still unconsious. In a coma like state.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:05:23 PM
Finally after awhile G13 wakes up. He is still sorta out of it.

*How are you doing Bro.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:09:29 PM
G13 stood up and looked at his brother. He felt his head and knew that DF had stiched him and stopped the blood. G13 then punches DF in the nose breaking it badly.

*Why did you do it...why did you save me*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:12:11 PM
Grabes his bleeding nose.
*I couldn't let my last family member die. Your are my best bro and friend. If I just let you die I'd never forgive myself.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:13:37 PM
G13 gets mad.

*I wanted him to die dammit, and thanks to you he still lives*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:15:37 PM
But If he dies you die.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:22:37 PM
He gets even more angry.

*I don't care. He wants to kill you Amnde and everyone i care about. And the only way to get rid of him is to kill me*

Gengar sits on the ground and starts to cry for the first time in a very long time.

*I...i can't take no more. He is to evil even for a sith and he taunts me and does evil things to toes i care about. Because of him Kahn gets scared of me and he now thinks he is not worthy of being a sith. He has threatened to kill Amnde...and he might have been the one that kills my son when he grows old. I do not want my sone to die, even if he is a jedi he is still my son*

He puts his head down and cries some more.

*I just want him out. That's all*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:24:47 PM
I won't let anything happen to anyone. I'll be by your side the whole time.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:31:08 PM
Gengar shakes his head.

*He will kill you don't you understand. He is much stronger then me and he will not show any mercy. He loves to hate and he loves to kill, i have been holding him back for all these years then he suddenly shows up and now it's getting harder and harder to keep him contained*

He looks up at his brother.

*Do you know why he came to me all those years ago*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:32:15 PM
I don't have a clue. That thing inside your head is going down.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:41:18 PM
Gengar stands up.

*Well then i'll tell you*

He clears his throat.

*You see after the jedi killed my....our family i got away from them and later followed them on my own. I wanted revenge for what they did. I followed them killing the weakest ones off first. They where down to just 5 of them, there strongest guys. I engaed one of them in battle...and well....he nearly killed me*

He pauses to catch his breath.

*I was so filled with hate that i just snapped. I became a whole other person, a stronger perosn. I killed them with ease and then i cut there heads off and stuck them on poles in front of there base. I went out and started killing anything and anyone that wasn't from our planet. I then realized that i was becoming like them. I was killing for no reason at all. I was becoming pure evil and i didn't like it so i got control of it and it didn't come back*

He pauses once again.

*But recently as i started to hang around the Jedi more often i guessed he could sense there jedi force and the old me was now back alive. So now hes back and wants to continue on his endless killing spree. He is pure evil DF and will stop at nothing. That is why the only way of getting rid of him is by me dying. For there is no other way to get rid of him....Unless we can find a way to split him from me*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:46:13 PM
*I might Have and and Idea but it might sting.
DF Gathers all his anger ad the anger sheild forms around him.
*now I put my finger through your ear and stun hime for 5 minutes so that might pop him out.
DF sticks his Anger sheilded finger into G13 ear. G13 starts Yelping. DF finally touchs the inner evil G13.