PDA

View Full Version : Gav Mortis, may I speak with you?

Darth Rane
Jan 13th, 2001, 10:10:35 PM
You have something which I prize highly, and I wish to make a deal.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:39:48 AM
Darth Rane, If I'm not mistaken, I beleive that we both are in search of the same thing. If you do not mind too terribly, I'd like to be here when Gav arrives...

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:42:24 AM
Without saying a word, Rane nods his head in agreement. He takes a few steps backwards and leans against the nearby wall, waiting pateintly.

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:12:01 PM
Gav enters the training grounds and approaches Rane and Cloak.

"Yes? What is it that you want?" he asked as he came to a stop in front of the two Sith.

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:25:52 PM
I wish to make an arrangement, if you're not pressed for time. You are a cache of knowledge when it comes to Sith Sorcery, or so I hear. I am certain that we can come to an agreement that is mutually beneficial. Jeseth and myself would be in your debt.

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:35:02 PM
"I do not doubt your ability but I need to know how dedicated you are to the ancient ways of the Sith. There is a certain mentality that has to be held in order to fully undertsand the Sorcery of our ancestors. If you are ready, ask; what is it you would like to know exactly?"

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:44:13 PM
Ever since I was created, I have been embedded with an ingrained thirst for knowledge, more powerful than any physical need or desire. Over time, this has grown into a monstrous hunger for the unknown, for truths that have been long ago lost in the sands of time. Yes, a part of me craves power. But this craving is sparked by the want of knowledge and wisdom.

I have allowed my anger to control me for long enough: the time has come for me harness it to my beck and call. Together, the three of us can reshape ideals, and bring back the rightful balance of power.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:48:31 PM
I have many visions, Gav Mortis... and all of these do lead back to the right balance of power that Rane has spoken of. I have reason to beleive that the knowledge you posses can hasten the time when that becomes possible. I wish to know everything everything that you could possibly teach me.

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 02:03:42 PM
"That sounds like a very sound plan on behalf of the pair of you and I am interested in what you are saying." he apuses, chuckling to himself, then adds, "Although I can't just teach you everything I know because I know a lot of things, if you would care to propose a place in which we can discuss what is on your mind I'd be glad to do so."

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 02:14:12 PM
He nods.

"I will contact you about this shortly."

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 02:33:55 PM
"Very well."