PDA

View Full Version : Kahn's Training

Brainiac8
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:17:37 AM
*enters training grounds and sits down to wait for Lord Psychic* *wonders how exactly he will be trained first, in the ways of the Dark Side, lightsaber training etc.*
OOC:I have to leave for school soon, so if you post another message up it might take awhile for me to get to it.

Darth Tholuem
Oct 30th, 2000, 07:47:14 AM
OOC - Don't worry, lots of people aren't online that much with school and stuff...

Brainiac8
Oct 30th, 2000, 02:58:13 PM
OOC: k, i'm back from school now Lord Psychic, but I have to leave in like half an hour for a basketball game. Sorry, today is just one of those days where you're rushing from one place to another. But if you're on right now, i'm ready for training.
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidous from Darth Maul's diary.

Brainiac8
Oct 31st, 2000, 02:48:26 PM
*keeps on waiting, and waiting, and waiting...* Master Psychic? It's been 2 days.....u ready to start training?
OOC: Happy Halloween every1!

Lord Psychic
Nov 1st, 2000, 01:23:04 PM
*Lord Psychic enters.*

OOC: Sorry 'bout not replying sooner, I've been busy.

IC:

Ready to begin?

Brainiac8
Nov 1st, 2000, 03:06:31 PM
OOC: that's ok
IC: Yes Master, I am ready. *stands up and faces Lord Psychic.*
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

Lord Psychic
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:43:58 PM
*Lord Psy nobs in agreement.*

You're the first child to be here as a Sith. I wanted to let you know that you will be under my supervision, but you may participate in the other Sith activites and you shall be treated just like any other Sith. There may be a few exceptions, but those will be dealed with later.

Now, lesson 1.

I first want to know... who do you hate the most?

Brainiac8
Nov 2nd, 2000, 06:28:13 AM
Yes Master, I expected nothing less. I hate Mace Windu,because he was the one who killed my Master. That Jedi will soon wish he never lived when I become a knight/master.*eyes suddenly fill with hatred and anger, a great amount for one so young, even a Sith. Kahn blinks and the hate recedes. Kahn now looks like a normal, innocent child.
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.
OOC: I edited it cause i thought it'd be better if I put that in.

Lord Psychic
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:17:35 PM
Ah... now picture Mace Windu. Picture him. Now, picture him, just as he is killing your parents, the blood oozing out of their bodies, Mace Windu proudly standing over them. Picture yourself their, but not as a mere child, but as a fierce Sith warrior.

*Kahn is is concentrating on his mind and hate, and while he is, Psy brings in a droide.*

Now... picture Mace Windu looking like a droid. Attack him with all your anger and aggression!

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:30:15 PM
*Kahn looked up, his eyes blazing with hate, then jumped up and attacked the droid furiously, kicking it's head with such force that it was knocked over. Kahn took a minute to recover after landing (he had twisted his ankle a bit) then went at the droid as it was getting up. He kicked at it's legs, sending it down again. Then he dealt it a hard kick in it's chest, damaging it's control panel. Punching hard at it's sensors, he disabled them. Then he brought his foot down with great force on the droid's control panel, crushing it and rendering it inactive. For a few minutes after, he continued to destroy the droid, kicking punching in a blind frenzy. Finally, he stopped and stood, the hate receding. After a few seconds, you wouldn't know what he had just done.* How was that Master?

"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."
"There is no pain where strength lies."

Lord Psychic
Nov 3rd, 2000, 05:37:19 PM
*Smiles an evil smile.*

Very very good... I can feel the hate within you. Whenever you see an enemy, picture them as Mace Windu, and attack them with all your anger and aggression, hate them, destroy them!

Now, Lesson 2.

Tell me... what do you fear the most?

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 05:53:18 PM
Thank you Master. I fear failing the most. I fear never becoming a Sith, never being able to do anything right.
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 03:45:10 PM
Ah... yes I can feel your fear... good...

You fear you will fail... well, then don't. Visiously attack anything you fear, get rid of it! In this case, you'll just be needing to follow my orders--that's how you'll conquer this fear.

We Sith will always show respect one another and our allies--that is what we strive for. But we don't want the respect of our enemies, nor do we want to make truces with them. We want them destroyed. As usual, our main enemies right now are those of the Jedi. We will use our Force powers of anger, hate, fear, and aggression, to destroy them. You, just newly joinded here, and a child, will go through more and more tough training, so that you will become a fierce warrior and destroy your enemies.

That said, your Training will now "shift" to a little harder. You've learned anger, hate, aggression, and fear; now it's time to see your fighting skills.

Lesson 3:

First for some hand-to-hand combat with a small droid made for battling hand-to-hand. Ready?

*The droid enters.*

Begin!

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 03:56:51 PM
*draws apon anger from the Dark Side and leaps over the droid, then punches it in the back of it's *head*. When the droid turns around, he drops down to avoid it's blow, and kicks at it's legs. The droid is not as stupid as the first one though, it jumps up to avoid being tripped, and comes back down on Kahn's legs. Kahn draws strength from his anger, and kicks the droid over his head. The droid falls to the floor, and Kahn is on it in a second, jumping it from behind and pulling it's *head* back unil he hears a snap. Then Kahn jumps off it and get's caught in the chin by it's metal fist. Yelling in a rage, he draws more anger and hate from that pain and grabs it's arm, ripping it off. Then Kahn dodged another blow, and used the arm to slam it's control panel. Then he leaped over the droid again, and kicked it's legs out from under it. Drawing all the strength he could from the Dark Side, Kahn slammed his fist into the droid's head, smashing it's sensors and disabling it. Breathing hard, he brought up his fist, which was already turning black and blue from smashing into the metal. Kahn faced Lord Psychic and awaited his master's next words.
Kahn

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:46:27 PM
VERY good... the hate within you for your enemies. And your combat skills are excellent for your age. Now we'll rest. Go back to your room and get some sleep, tomorrow we get into some real serious stuff. You're doing great so far; keep it up.

OOC: Yo Kanh, do you want help making a cool sig?

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 05:29:15 PM
Thank you Master. *leaves training grounds and goes back to his room, where he puts an ice pack on his fist and falls asleep*

OOC: Yeah,that'd be great, but I have no idea what HTML even stands for, let alone how to use it. I think all of your (the sith's) sigs are really cool.

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:12:17 PM
OOC: lol, ok how's this? Lemme know if you want any changes done, and I'll gladly do them. :)

<div align="center"><table border=".5" height="158" bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of </font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to </font><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font> (http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile?language=EN)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank: Apprentice E-mail: </font><font size="2" color="#00FF00">rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:16:39 PM
OOC: Wow, that's really awesome! How do I get it so it shows up for me?

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:22:46 PM
Thanks. Just take out what you have for your sig and enter this HTML for it:

<div align="center"><table border=".5" height="158" bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of </font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to </font><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font> (http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile?language=EN)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank: Apprentice E-mail: </font><font size="2" color="#00FF00">rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

It's a lot isn't it? ;)

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:26:14 PM
thanks,so much.

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 06:55:31 AM
*enters training grounds early in the morning, and sits down to meditate while he waits for his master*
*concentrating on the hate, letting it grow within. Kahn also concentrates on his fist, which is tender from the day before. He draws more anger from the pain, and uses that to add to his strength*

<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lord Psychic
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:04:01 PM
*Psy enters the grounds and sees Kahn meditating. Kahn here's Psychic and turns around.*

No no go ahead and complete meditating... let me know when your finished. It helps to call upon the Force before training, and we shall be working a lot with the Force today.

Brainiac8
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:04:04 AM
*meditates for awhile longer, drawing all the anger he can.*
"I'm ready to begin training now, Master."
*Kahn stands up and faces Lord Psychic*
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lord Psychic
Nov 8th, 2000, 02:48:30 PM
OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner!

IC:

Very good. Now our next lesson will be using the Force. I can sense the Force is in you, and you have the power of hate.

*Throw's Kanhn a saber.*

First, you will try some saber moves. Although the Force to control your actions partly, but also make it obey your command, while your using your saber. You will first fight a large droid equpied with a low-power blaster attached to it's right arm. It has also has good hand-to-hand combat skills.

*The droid enters.*

Begin!

Brainiac8
Nov 8th, 2000, 03:54:01 PM
OOC: That's ok. Next week I have 3 basketball games, so I might not be able to reply to quickly either.
IC:
*catches the saber, and ignites it* *the droid fires at Kahns chest, he jumps up to avoid is and flips in the air, coming down behind the droid. Kahn tries to slice it's head off from behind. However, this droid isn't as easy as the first two. It ducks and fires at Kahn. It catches his left leg, and it goes numb. crying out in rage, Kahn ignores his leg and fakes a slice at the droid's legs, causing it to jump. He then slices the droid's right arm, disabling the blaster. The droid kicks Kahn in the head on the way down, temporily stunning him. Then the droid aims a punch at Kahn's stomach, but he drops down and slices the droid's right leg,so it topples over. Kahn then attempts to cut it's head off again, but the droid kicks Kahn with it's one good leg, flipping him over the droid. Landing hard, Kahn rolls to one side to avoid a kick. Then he draws the Force about him, and uses it to freeze the droid for a second. In that second he slams the lightsaber through it's chest and then brings the lightsaber up, still in the droids chest, slicing it's upper body in half. The droid falls over, and remains disfunctional. His leg still numb, Kahn shuts off the lightsaber and faces Lord Psychic.*

Brainiac8
Nov 13th, 2000, 07:21:32 PM
OOC: Any time now....

Lord Psychic
Nov 17th, 2000, 05:28:17 PM
OOC: I am very, very, VERY sorry Kahn for not replying sooner, please forgive me! I've really been busy.

IC: Veeery good. This time, you're against two droids that are the same type of the one you just defeated.

*The droids enter*

Begin!

Brainiac8
Nov 21st, 2000, 03:14:58 PM
OOC: That's ok, I might not be on much this week either cause of b-ball regionals.
IC:
*The droids enter, and Kahn decides to try a different tactic. He ignites the training saber, but strikes a defensive pose, waiting for the droids to make the first move....and the first mistake. One droid makes a wide circle and soon he has one in front, one in back.*
So that's your plan huh?
*Kahn waits just until they are about to fire before he ducks. The blaster fire hits the droids, although it doesn't do much damage. Temporarily stunned, they stand there. Kahn springs up, and uses his momentum to jump over the front droid. He slices it's blaster off, and gets ready to slice it's head, but suddenly he feels a raging pain in his right arm (I'm left handed). Apparently, while he was so busy concentrating on the frist droid, the second one had shot him in the arm twice. Kahn's eyes blazed, and the Dark Side took ahold of him completely. He faked another slice at the first droid, and when it ducked he grabbed it's "shoulders" and jumped over. Then he went at the second droid in a flurry of movement. The droid fell, but not before shooting Kahn 3 more times...once in his left arm, once in his chest, and once on his already numb leg. If those had been set at full power, Kahn would have been blown into several pieces. Oblivious to any wounds, Kahn dropped to the floor and kicked at the other droid's legs. It jumped up, and came down on his chest. The breath was completely knocked out of him, and for a few moments Kahn gasped for air. Unable to get any, he reached out for the training saber (which he had dropped when the droid landed on him). Kahn then kicked the droid over his head, and before it could get up he dealt it a killing blow to the chest. He shut off the training saber, and stood up. However, the adrenaline soon wore off and the blaster wounds flared up. Kahn staggered, but forced himself to stay upright.*

Lord Psychic
Nov 22nd, 2000, 04:21:18 PM
OOC: Ok cool.

IC:

*Psy goes over to the wounded Kahn, and firmly grasps a wound on his right shoulder. Although hurts at first, slowly the pain decreases, and he feel the Force going through his body, until all the wounds are almost all healed.

*Psy releases Kahn's arm.*

For starters, that was very good. But be warned, if that was real, you could of, and most likely would of, been killed. But you did very good. Being shot the many times and not giving up took a lot of courage, and I noticed that the pain helped you grow to hate the droids even more. Now get some rest, your wounds need to heal longer and you must recooperate. You should probably stop by the med center on your way down. We resume training at down.

Brainiac8
Nov 22nd, 2000, 05:25:51 PM
OOC: I won't be able to get on for about 4 days cause we're going to visit family over Thanksgiving. :(
IC:
Thank you Master.
*Kahn bows before Psychic, then jogs slowly towards the palace*

Lord Psychic
Nov 22nd, 2000, 05:44:02 PM
OOC: That's ok, I'll be pretty busy w/Thanksgiving myself.

Brainiac8
Nov 24th, 2000, 07:05:28 AM
OOC: Yes! My relatives are letting me use the computer! But I can't use my sig. It's not saved to this computer.
IC:
*Kahn arrives early in the training grounds the next day. He sits down and tries to do the force thing that Psychic did, but all he manages to do is make his leg hurt like hell* Well, it hurt at first when psy did it, maybe if I keep trying.........
*Kahn continues trying, and the pain lessens until it's almost unnoticable.*
Well, that's enough for now, I don't want to use up all my energy.
*yawns and watches the sunrise while he waits for Psychic.*

Lord Psychic
Nov 24th, 2000, 04:26:40 PM
OOC: Cool. But you should be able to load your sig, regardless of what computer it's on, 'cause it's saved to your ezboard account.

IC:

*Psy arrives*

Feeling better?

Kanh: Yeah, thanks.

Very good. Next up will be a battle with a small droid equipped with a built in low power saber. It has some pretty good hand to hand combat skills as well.

*Tossed Kahn a training saber also at low power.*

*The droid enters the room, and both Kahn and the droid ignite thier sabers.*

Begin!

*Kahn and the droid

Brainiac8
Nov 25th, 2000, 07:18:36 AM
OOC: I don't have it saved to my account it's saved on something else, a separate file I think.
IC:
*Kahn seems to freeze for a moment when he sees the lightsaber coming at him, but he recovers and goes at the droid. It parries his blow, and he fakes a slice down low then goes for it's head. But Kahn hadn't tapped into the force yet, and was unprepared when the droid punched him in the stomach, and he was barely able to block the droid's ls when it came down near his arm. Kahn now got really mad, using the pain, turning it into anger. He also used his slight fear of the ls (cause of his old master) and turned that into anger also. (fear leads to anger..anger leads to hate..hate leads to the dark side) However, he didn't loose it like he had before. He had to be under control, otherwise even if he beat the droid it would cost him. Kahn began to try another slice at the droid's head, at the same time kneeing it in the stomach. The droid faltered for a moment, but blocked the ls. Then it tried to go for Kahn's legs. Kahn jumped, and cleared the droid, coming down and twisting, he cleanly sliced off one of it's legs. The droid turned around quickly, and went at Kahn's chest. Kahn blocked the attack easily, he could see the droid was weakened (since it only had one leg). He then let the dark side take ahold of him completely. Kahn lept up and kicked it's head, making it stumble backwards. He showed no mercy, advancing and striking his ls on the droids arm that was holding it's ls. He let down his guard for a moment, figuring the droid was to weak to fight back now. But, the droid slammed it's head into Kahn's, and punched him in the jaw. Blood flowed from a large cut on his forehead, and Kahn yelled out in rage and pain. He seemed to forget the ls for a moment, he went at the droid with his bare hands and picked it up, then slammed it onto the floor. Picking up his ls, he aimed the killing blow. But the droid wasn't done yet. It kicked with it's one good leg, and Kahn lost his balance. He fell backwards, but jumped up. He then sliced off the droids head. It gave one more feeble beep, and then went out. However, Kahn wasn't finished yet. Caught up in a rage, he continued attacking until the droid didn't resemble anything at all, except maybe a few scraps of metal. Then he turned off his ls, and faced Lord Psychic,soaked in sweat and blood, his forehead covered in blood.*

Lord Psychic
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:06:31 PM
OOC: Argh sorry, I have a ton of reports do.

IC:

Very nice... now try it one more time, but this time there will only be one droid. But, besides good combat skills and a low power ls, it also has a low power blast built in it.

*The droid enters the room.*

Begin!

Brainiac8
Nov 30th, 2000, 06:39:34 PM
OOC: That' ok.
IC:
*Kahn tries to relax and concentrate solely on the Dark Side. He lets it fill and surround him. The droid fires a blast at Kahn, and he dodges. As he makes his way towards the droid, the droid suddenly leaps over him and fires a blast (which hits Kahn in the back) and coming down w/ it's ls on Kahn's shoulder. The smell of burning flesh fills the air. Kahn cries out in rage and pain. Weakened by his battle with the first droid, he is only able to block a series of blows from the droid. However, soon the adrenaline takes hold of him and he goes on the offensive. Kahn deflects a shot from the blaster, parries a ls blow, and then goes in low at the droid's legs. The droid jumps, but Kahn halts his swing and slices off the blaster. The droid's ls hits Kahn in the neck for a second, and Kahn seems to falter. He forces himself to stay up and fakes a slice at the droid's arm. He then goes in for the chest. The droid blocks it and kicks Kahn in the stomach. Kahn falls down, and the droid prepares to hit him again with the ls. Kahn reaches up and calls on the Dark Side. The droid is thrown against the far wall. Kahn rushes it and hits it's legs. The droid topples over, at the same time Kahn stabs it in the chest. The droid gives one last slice at Kahn's legs before *dying*. Kahn jumps and avoids it easily. He deactivates the ls and turns to face Psychic. However, the injuries he recieved take their toll. Everything becomes a blur and Kahn falls, hitting the ground hard, unmoving.*

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:39:29 AM
*Lord Psychic touches Kahn's forehead and uses the Force to awaken him.*

Kahn, that was the best fighting you've done so far. You will be a fine night someday. But be warned, this could happen someday and you not survive. Until I say so, please do not go to SWfans or anywhere else and battle someone without my permsission. And when the time is right, you will become a grand knight, you've just proven that to me.

*Psy helps the wounded Kahn up.*

*Psy walks Kahn to the TSO clinic.*

You should go into the bacta container for a while and let your wounds heal. And take tomorrow off to rest up as well. You did good today--keep it up!

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:21:08 PM
OOC: Is it ok if I just go to watch the battle w/ Live Wire? I won't participate, just come and watch. Gengar says he's got my back if they try to attack me.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:54:19 PM
OOC: Perhaps. But I will be there with you as well. But it can't happen right now. LW has been kidnapped by rogue TSO member Darth Dark Cloak.

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:58:45 PM
OOC:Can I set up a medic station or something to help our Sith in TGC? They're battling the @#%$ Clan. I wouldn't fight, i'd just heal our wounded (ok, not heal exactly, stop their wounds from becoming worse). I could bring in some bacta & stuff. If they try to attack me, I'll jump into a TIE (borrowed from our shipyards) and get outa there.
Edit: Nevermind....I see the battle's over for Live Wire....sorry bout your ship. But how about TGC?

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:20:44 PM
*Kahn goes to his room in the Sith Palace after doing as Psy recommended. He falls asleep almost instantly, but his sleep is anything but restful...............

Brainiac8
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:06:51 PM
*Kahn shows up ready to train, and begins stretching, muscles sore from the battle two days ago*

Lord Psychic
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:40:48 PM
*Psychcic arrives.*

Please Kahn, do not go anywhere near a battle ground at this time w/o my permission.

Now for today, you will battle two droids, equiped with a built in low power ls and a built in low power blaster as well as good psychical skills will be your target today. Tomorrow, I will teach you more of the Force and it's ways.

*The droids enter.*

Good luck, my apprentice.

Begin!

Brainiac8
Dec 6th, 2000, 04:35:47 PM
Yes Master.
*Kahn powers up his ls and starts out on the offensive. He leaps over the droids, and lands behind one. It whirls around, and blocks his ls blows. The other droid takes the opportunity to blast Kahn in the leg. Kahn quickly realizes that the blasters will have to be the first thing to go. He fakes a slice at the first droid's head, then disables it's blaster. Then he jumps straight up, as the second droid's blaster shot hits the other droid in the chest. He turns as he's in the air, and lands facing the other droid. (the one without the blaster is 1, and the one with a blaster is 2) Droid 1 hits Kahn with it's ls on the shoulder. Kahn winces, and slams his elbow into the droid's stomach. He is hit with another blast from Droid2's blaster. Kahn rolls to one side and does a short sprint, faking a slice at the droid's arm and then disabling the othe blaster. However, droid 1 has run up behind Kahn and it hits him again on the same shoulder. Kahn cries out, and the Dark Side flows in him. He kicks the 2nd droid in the chest, and when it falters he turns just in time to block another ls blow. Then he grabs onto the 1st droid's arm that has the ls, then uses his free hand to cut the droid in half with his ls. He turns around to face the 2nd droid, but it jumps over him and grabs the fallen droid's ls. Kahn braces himself and is immediately forced to defend himself against a barrage of ls blows, the droid doesn't let up and Kahn feels himself backed against a wall. He ducks and falls to one side. Then Kahn kicks the feet out from under the droid. As soon as it falls Kahn jumps up and tries to deliver a killing blow to it's chest. However, the droid blocks with one ls, and hits Kahn in the legs with another. Now it's Kahn who is down and the droid stands over him, both lightsabers headed straight for him. Kahn cries out in his mind, and fear turns automatically to hate. He uses it to stop the droid in mid swing, for a split second. Kahn rolls out of the way, the ls glancing him in the back. Kahn then gets up and jumps behind the droid. He grabs it's arms, and uses the last of his strength to force them to go inward, impaling the droid on it's own ls. Then Kahn deactivates his ls and faces Psy.

Lord Psychic
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:50:24 AM
Very good... now get some rest, tommorrow you will be facing your toughest challenge.

*The next day...*

*Psychic arrives just before Kahn does.*

Goodmorning, Kahn! I hope you slept well last night: here's your Now you will be facing:

One droid with good combat skills.

One droid with good combat skills and a low power blaster built in.

And two droids with good combat skills, a low power blaster built in, and a built in low power ls.

If you can complete this final challenge, tomorrow I'll have something special planned. Are you up to it? If not it's totally acceptable.

Brainiac8
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:27:06 PM
I accept Master. I will do my best.
*Kahn powers up his training saber as the 4 droids enter. He strikes a defensive pose, and tries to tap into the Dark Side. It takes longer than usual, and the droids have him surrounded. Kahn jumps up high into the air, clearing all the droids. He lands and turns around immediately the 3 droids with blasters are aiming at him, and he blocks 2 of the shots. The 3rd hits him in the right arm, and it goes numb. Kahn uses that to feed his rage, and as the combat droid comes at him, he fakes a slice left, then does a horizantal slice, but the droid jumps and he misses. The droid kicks him in the head on the way down, and Kahn stumbles. The other droids fire blasters at him again, and he only just manages to jump and clear them.*

This is going to be harder than I thought.

*Kahn whirls around after landing, and immediately goes on the offensive, slicing one of the droid's blaster off. He doesn't stop for a moment, but goes on blocking a blaster shot and deflecting it back at the droid that shot it. He then turns back to the one who's blaster he disabled, and tries to slice it's legs. The droid jumps up, and it tries to kick Kahn again. However, he is ready and ducks, taking another slice at it's midsection as it comes down. The droid falls, inoperative. Kahn suddenly feels a burning on his shoulder. One of the droids had attacked him with its ls. He blocked another slice, but while he was busy the combat droid came up behind him and grabbed his arms. Kahn was helpless against the other two droids. As they closed in, each getting ready to slice him, he concentrated on the Force, and froze those two for a second. Then he slammed his elbow back into the combat droid's stomach. Quickly turning, he kicked it's legs out from under it. Then he picked up his ls (it had fallen when the droid grabbed his arms.) and viciously attacked the fallen droid. However, the droids he had frozen were back to normal, and they fired their still active blasters at Kahn. One shot hit him in the back, the other in his neck. Kahn cried out in pain, and turned, his eyes blazing. Then he jumped up, somersaulting through the air, coming down behind the droids. Then he sliced off one of the droid's blasters. Meanwhile, the second was just turning. Kahn kicked it in the head, and when it stopped for a second, he sliced off it's ls. The other droid came up behind Kahn, and whirled around, recieving a severe burn across the cheek from its ls. Tears gathered in Kahn's eyes from the pain, but he refused to let them fall. Instead, he turned the pain into anger, and it fed the Dark Side. Using the Force, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Kahn saw the droid bring it's ls back for another attack, but he ducked quickly, and kicked at its legs. The droid jumped, and Kahn rolled out of the way before it could come down on him. Then Kahn blocked a blaster shot from the droid who's ls he had disabled. He slammed his ls up to the hilt into the droid's stomach, and it shot him one more time before falling.The second droid was about to hit his shoulder with it's ls but Kahn rolled to one side and came up immediately, jumping over it's head and taking it's head off in one slice. The last droid slumped over, inactive. Kahn deactivated his ls, and refused the urge to collapse. He had been hit several times by blasters, and had several minor burns, and a severe burn on his cheek. What bothered him though, was the fact that he had been unable to call upon the Dark Side as quickly as usual at the beginning of the fight. Normally, he had no problem with anger.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 4th, 2001, 06:35:18 PM
Psy: Very good... I want you to take the rest of today and the next few days off. Then I have something special planned. But for know, you should get to the bacta container. Do you need help getting there?

Kahn: I can manage it.

*Psy looks down at his apprentice, very proud.*

Psy: I must say your EXTREMELY advanced for your age.. but we must work on you feeling the dark side, not the light. I've sensed much of it within you. But for now, let's go the medical bay. I'll walk you there.

*Psy and Kahn leave.*

Kahn12
Jan 6th, 2001, 01:30:59 PM
*A few days later Kahn walks into the training grounds, his wounds healed. He feels refreshed after getting a good night's sleep, and ready to go. He stretches , his muscles a little tight from not training for awhile.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:46:13 PM
*Psy enters the grounds.*

Psy: Kahn, I must say that you're very... now for a surprise.

You are going to have a test today. Although it doesn't sound much fun, if you complete it with a "passing score" so to speak, we will move on to the very complicated stuff, ie Force lighting, etc. If not, we will review a bit more and then move on.

*Kahn looks up anxoiusly.*

*Psy throws a training saber to Kahn.*

Today we shall be sparring. Your goal will be tire me out, as will mine. Manage to tire me out, and you pass.

Do you accept? If not, we shall review some more and then move on.

Kahn12
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:53:00 PM
*Kahn ignites the training saber as Psychic also ignites his. Kahn begins drawing upon the Dark Side and Psy comes closer, in a defensive stance. Kahn tries to slice his arm, but he blocks it. Psy then kicks Kahn's legs out from under his feet. When Kahn looks up at Psy, it triggers a memory long forgotton..............
About a year after Kahn had been bought, when he was 3, the Sith Lord gave him a small training saber. Then he told him to defend himself. The larger, stronger, and definitely superior Sith Lord quickly disarmed the boy, who managed only a few slices towards his Master. "Idiot boy! You will never become a Sith with skills like that. You must use your anger to produce strength. Maybe this will teach you to do better." Kahn's Master grabbed the young boy, and proceeded to hold a lightsaber set at low power to his back. The smell of burning flesh filled the air, and Kahn bit his lip to keep from crying out in pain. He had already been taught that to show any signs that he was being injured was a weakness. Later on, Kahn gathered up enough courage to ask his Master for some bacta for his wounds. However, he was denied and told that if he asked again more pain would be administered. And so, Kahn's wounds left deep scars, both on the outside and the inside.

*Kahn sat on the ground, paralyzed by fear.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:45:22 PM
*Sensing the disturbance Kahn and seeing his fear, Psy disignites his saber.*

Psy: I just read up on your profile.. does this have anything to do with your former training?

Kahn12
Jan 8th, 2001, 02:44:57 PM
*Kahn says nothing but opens up his mind to Psy and lets him see the memory.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:56:40 PM
Ahh.. so it is..

*Psy goes over to the trembling boy.*

Fear is flowing within you extremely strong... now, I want you think about what your former master did. Are you scared? Yes. But now, go beyond that. Get angry. Don't let him beat you, even after he's dead. Just think, that if it weren't for him, you'd be in much better shape then you aere now. He's total scum, and you want revenge.

Think to yourself: 'Don't let him make me fail.' Build up in rage toward him.

Good! Let the hate flow!

*Kahn is getting more and more angry toward his former master.*

Good... good... now don't just sit there. Get up and we shall spar. Give in to your anger.. attack him in your mind, and say to yourself: "I'm not going to let him beat me!" Good... now redirect the anger toward my saber.

*Kahn does so.*

Now.. it's time for you to get revenge.

Kahn12
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:08:44 PM
*Kahn suddenly no longer sees Psychic, but his old Master. He attacks Psy viciously, venting out all his rage. He fakes a slice at Psy's feet and and then goes for his arm. When he's blocked there Kahn goes Psy's head, hate pulsing through him.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 10th, 2001, 03:56:35 PM
*Psy blocks the blow and aims a punch in Kahn's head, but Kahn grabs knocks it out of the way with the butt of his saber.*

Psy: Good.. I feel the hate flowing in you..

*Psy then fakes a saber blow at Kahn's head and kicks him in his legs, tripping him onto the ground. In retation, Kahn sweep kicks Psy, causing him to fall. They both then stand.*

Kahn12
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:15:26 PM
*Kahn jumps into the air, coming down behind Psy. He turned and took several slices at Psy, all of which were blocked. Then he faked going for Psy's right arm, and slammed his elbow into Psy's face.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 10th, 2001, 08:20:57 PM
*Psy backs up a few steps, recovering from the blow in his face. He then fakes a slice Kahn's right arm and his saber skins his left, causing him to briefly wince.*

Kahn12
Jan 11th, 2001, 05:37:00 AM
*Kahn uses the pain in his arm to feed his rage, and he tries a slice at Psy's midsection, but is blocked. Then he kicks at Psy's feet, making him jump in the air to avoid being tripped, and on the way down Kahn goes for his right arm.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 12th, 2001, 08:41:49 PM
*Psy's arm gets skinned on his way down, but in return he slashes fakes a punch at Kahn and uses his saber to lighly peirce his right shoulder's skin, building even more into Kahn's rage.*

Psy: Good... good... release your anger!

Kahn12
Jan 13th, 2001, 06:32:03 AM
*Kahn feels his shoulder burning, and draws strength from it, focused on achieving his goal. He takes a slice at Psy's midsection, at the same time kicking his feet out from under him.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 13th, 2001, 01:38:26 PM
*Psy is able to block the saber, but he falls to the ground. On the ground, he slashes at Kahn's chest. While it's being blocked, Psy sweep kicks Kahn's feet, causing him to fall on his knees. They both stand, ready for more. Kahn tries several slices at Psy, and in turn Psy tried several slashes at Kahn--all were blocked. Psy then fakes a slice at Kahn's knees, and punches Kahn in his stomache, causing him to stumble back. While doing so, Psy slashes into Kahn's right leg. Kahn then grew into a rage, and started slashing his saber around at Psy like crazy.*

Psy: Good! Let go of your hate!

Kahn12
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:30:09 PM
*Kahn jumps up in the air, slicing wildy at Psy's head. The Sith Master blocks them all seemingly easily. Upon coming down, Kahn lands hard on his leg. He winces, and Psy takes advantage and slices at his midsection. Kahn jumped backwards, then ran forward, faking right and then slicing low at Psy's left leg.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:28:14 PM
*Psy is able block the slash, and he then summersaults over Kahn, and slashes at his back, which is also blocked. Psy then kicks Kahn in the shin, causing him to back up some. Kahn then fakes a slice at Psy's left arm and steps hard on Psy's right foot. Psy removes his foot from underneath Kahn's with a series of blocked slashes. Psy then fakes a slice at Kahn's left shoulder, and slashes into Kahn's right side. Kahn had just about enough of it, and he got full of more hate then even Kahn had expected. Kahn released his anger with a series of slashes which were blocked and a several kicks, a few succesful. And then Kahn slashed one more time with his saber--this time it skinned Psy's left arm.*

Psy: Now that was really impressive!

*Psy turns off his saber. Seeing this, Kahn turns off his.*

Psy: No I'm not tired out, but I must say that battle is defenitly a "pass." You released your anger and hate, and not even the faintest hint of the light side was within you. You accomplished your goal--well done!

*Kahn steadily begins to calm down.*

Kahn: Thank you, master.

Psy: Take couple of days off. Then, part two of your training will begin (OOC: I'll post a new thread for it), which will involve complicated Force attacks--something you are definetly ready for.