PDA

View Full Version : Master LW!!!

gengar13
Dec 31st, 2000, 07:06:43 PM
Gengar stands in a room waiting for his master to come. He wished to start his training again.

Live Wire
Dec 31st, 2000, 10:50:23 PM
OOC: my brain is fried tonight. I'll post here tomorrow.

gengar13
Dec 31st, 2000, 11:44:58 PM
OOC: Sure take your time. Ohh and happy new years and another thing. Well i'll post it at the disccusion forum.

Live Wire
Jan 4th, 2001, 03:28:58 PM
OOC: okay Im here. RL has been really really hectic as of late. sorry about that.

IC: I have been watching your progess at TGC and swfans. I must say I am proud of it. However you must continue to refine your ability with the force. Fighting is a vital aspect of training but brawns alone will not win a battle. You must learn the finer points of the force.

*LW calls her saber too her and surveys the room. Scattered throughout the room are targets some marked in blue and others marked in red. She ignites her saber and sends it spinning toward the first target. The saber hits it and veers toward the next red target. Quickly her saber hits all of them and returns to her. Her apprentice stands looking at her and she turns to him.*

The trick is to control not only the path of the saber but to keep its rotation steady.

*she levitates her saber out in front of herself and its spins until it appears to be nothing but a glowing yellow disc.*

Why dont you try? I dont expect you to be perfect because to control both aspects of the sabers motion is an advanced task. But push yourself and see how much you can accomplish.

gengar13
Jan 4th, 2001, 03:36:41 PM
Gengar stands there staring at the spinning saber.

*Well ok i'll try*

He got out his won saber and concentrated on the force and sent it soaring into the air hitting the first target. He then sent to another and another, Butcoming to the fourth target he just missed it and hit a tree off to the side.

*Ohh gee i had that one. Sorry bout that*

He calls the saber to him and makes it spin in the air. He tries to go faster but when he does he falls to the ground in pain grabbing his head.

*AAhhhhh no not again, please leave me alone. Ahh master help me get him out nnooooo*

He starts to roll on the ground still holding his head this time n more pain then before.

Live Wire
Jan 5th, 2001, 10:12:02 AM
*LW quickly rushes to her apprentices side and calls the medical bay.*

LW: I need someone down here now.

*Gengar rolls on the floor in pain and LW puts her hand on his shoulder and tries to take away some of his pain*

gengar13
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:05:08 PM
Gengar soon falls into a coma.

(Inside his head)

*Why do you keep bothering me dammit, Just leave me alone*

(Hahahaha yeah sure and let you get killed like you almost did at TGC. C'mon he was just another padwan but he beat you that bad...how sad you are)

*Hey it wasen't my fault he caught me off guard*

(That's why i shoulda faught him, I wouldn't have lost. You are not a very good sith you know, your too caught up in this love. How sickning heh)

*Just because you can't love doesn't mean i shouldn't*

(Love is a waste of time. No sith should watse there time with love, That shows how weak you are)

The two Gengar walk right up to each other and stare each other in the eyes.

(Love is a curse to us, it is a weapon against us and should be destroyed. Why can't you see this Gengar how could you be this blind)

*I do see but not what you do. Yes love is bad for a sith but not all of us. I have learned to love but it does not affect me as a sith*

(Ohhh c'mon then what was that when you went to the battle grounds to make sure Amnde was safe from Midian. Just let her fight and if she dies well then to bad, she shouldn't have gone up against him. I rather like the guy, i like the way he works haha)

*I can't believe how heartless you are. It makes me ashamed to be part of you*

(Well believe it. And as far as being ashamed goes, I'm the one that should feel ashamed, why being part of such a weak sith like your self it makes me sick)

Gengar punches EG in the ribs and upper cuts him in the face.

*Try that on for being weak. I'll show you who is weak around here*

Gengar charges him but to be met with a knee to the face and an elbow to the chin. He falls to the ground and EG steps on his throat.

(It looks like it's my turn. Have fun being in the dark of your own mind hahaha. Maybe that should show you what being a sith is all about hahahah good bye)

He disappears and Gengar is left just sitting there.

*Ohh great not again*

(Outside of Gengars head)

The medics rush to Gengar to take him in, But he whacks them out of his way and stands up. He looks at his master with cold heartless eyes and has an evil grin on is face.

*Shall we get on with training master hahahahahaha*

He calls his saber to him and stands ready.

Live Wire
Jan 7th, 2001, 12:25:28 AM
*LW looks at him very concerned....*

I think someone should look you over before we continue. Im worried about your health.

gengar13
Jan 7th, 2001, 12:44:16 PM
He looks at her still with those cold motionless eyes.

*Why i am fine master, all we......uhh i need is harder training to tuffen me up that's all hehe*

He still stands there looking at his master waiting for a reply.

*And besides, if there was something wrong with me, it wouldn't be my health hahahahaha*

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 11:38:22 AM
Our physicians are trained in more then just health matters....The well being of our apprentices is of the utmost importance. (unless of course its the masters who are kicking their asses)

I think you are exerting yourself too much. For the time being I'd like to contain any fighting or sparring to the training grounds. I dont want you out picking fights elsewhere. Understood?

gengar13
Jan 8th, 2001, 08:03:08 PM
He looks at her with a disappointed look.

*As you wish master*

He walks towrds his room looking mad.