PDA

View Full Version : Darth Viscera's Training

Darth Viscera
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:45:16 PM
*Viscera sat in a clearing near a patch of razor grass and some boulders, contemplating the dark side. He let the force flow through him, just as his master had encouraged all those years ago. He concentrated on some small rocks at first, and found it quite easy to levitate them and manipulate their course. Viscera soon moved on to a large boulder, and tried to tap into the force, bringing his anger and emotions to the surface. The boulder did not move.*
You know what you must do.
*DV was exploding with barely controlled anger. The only thing that prevented him from yelling out was his concentration on the boulder. The hate was swelling within him. Thoughts of the death of his Master all those years ago, thoughts of killing the rebels using a thousand different torturous methods, all this rushed to the top. In his mind's eye, he saw Lord Vader, threatening punishment if he failed this exercise.*

*Instead of the boulder being lifted into the air, as DV had hoped, it exploded, sending shards of rock everywhere. One of the shards hit DV right in his forehead with tremendous force, and he passed out, collapsing to the ground.*

Live Wire
Dec 20th, 2000, 12:51:28 AM
*walks by and sees DV passed out*

I think this is why we discourage self training

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2000, 05:04:14 AM
OOC-
Andramudus joined TSO 12/22. His training began 12/23.
Darth Viscera joined TSO 12/16. His training has not yet begun.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 24th, 2000, 12:31:07 PM
:: Unbeknownst to Viscera, LL paced several dozen meters away, watching the entire event. As Viscera destroyed the boulder, LL decided to walk forward. DV groggily regained conciousness, with LL standing over him, the sunlight glinting off his polymer armor. LL squatted down, picking up a rock shard ::

The anger, you have. Focus...this is the defining trait. With anger alone, you can only destroy. But with anger and direction, you can BEND...all things to your will.

:: LL extended a hand ::

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2000, 02:12:17 PM
*Viscera slowly awoke, and realized a man was standing above him. The image slowly de-blurred, until DV realized it was Lounge Lizard.*

*DV touched his left hand to his forehead, then returned it, and noticed blood on his fingertips. He took his right hand, and grabbed at LL's hand with it, pulling himself up.*

"How do I find this direction, master sith?"

*DV's thoughts dwelled on his previous master. Lord Vader, at all times, emmitted an eery sense of calm. He shuddered, as he thought again of the message from Vader.*

You know what you must do.

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 27th, 2000, 09:58:53 PM
Only time and commitment will bear forth direction. If you are serious in your desires to become one of us, then you must show that you are ready to walk the path. If not, do not waste my time.

Darth Viscera
Dec 28th, 2000, 02:56:59 AM
"I am ready."