PDA

View Full Version : The training of Andramudus...

Lady DeVille
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:53:27 PM
*De'Ville stands in an enclosed room of the training grounds, awaiting her apprentice Andramudus. The room has five pillars, two at each end and one in the middle, and is about thirty yards square.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 23rd, 2000, 08:39:46 PM
:: Durran walked through the training grounds searching for the room were his new master would be. It took some work but finally he came upon a plain room with only five pillars and his master. He walked in letting his robes flow behind his as he entered the room. He stood still acknowledging his master before removing his robes leaving him bare to the waist. He had worn the robes only to hide his appearance and also to harden his training with the extra weight but now he would need all the power he had if he wanted to succeed as a Sith ::

"Mistress, I am ready to begin my training as you see fit."

Lady DeVille
Dec 24th, 2000, 03:54:23 AM
*She nods at her apprentice, a smile quirking the corner of her lips as she looked him over* I'm glad you could join me.

*She beckons him in, and he joins her beside the central pillar. De'Ville flips a training saber to him and he catches it in his palm. Igniting it, he swings it experimentally as she talks.*

Andramudus, you are to be a Sith. The purpose of training is not to kill you, nor to scare you so that you are afraid to leave. Rather it is to explore your potential in the Force and to enhance your physical abilities. You are you become a weapon, a deadly weapon, but not one that is controlled by TSO. Rather, you will be able to control yourself, hurt who you want when you want.

You will learn to control your fears and use them to your advantage. Anger is a tool to be used, and your destiny is your own. *She had been pacing a little, and now turns to face him, her long hair wrapping around her waist.*

Or rather, your destiny as of now is my own. *She pulls the saber from his hand and flings it with the force across the room.* You will train with a saber, but not today. In time, you will build your own. Until then you are not to carry one.

*As he nods, she sweep kicks him and send him sprawling on the ground. De'Ville scrambles behind him and wraps her arms under his armpits and locks her fingers behind his head. Dragging him to his feet she whispers in his ear* ..your first task? Get out of this hold. *She shook him up a little for good measure, rattling him back and forth.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 24th, 2000, 02:49:40 PM
:: Durran quickly shot his arms up into the air and lowered himself to the ground, easily getting out of her grasp. As he did so he sweeped at her legs knocking her to the ground beside were he used to be. Durran slowly got up not knowing what was to happen next ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 25th, 2000, 12:30:25 AM
*She fell on the floor and then did a handspring, landing lightly on her feet again.* Well, you at least know some basic moves then... Are you familiar with any Force powers, such as telekinesis?

*As she spoke she lifted the training saber up from the corner of the room with the Force and activated it, sending it twirling across the room at his head. Andramudus ducked it easily and stood at the ready for whatever else she might do.

De'Ville laughed. ::There is also telepathy, which enables us to communicate over great distances without the possibility of spying ears...:: She quirked an eyebrow up as he heard the words in his head.* There is a way that you can cause a Force pressure wave, very much like telekinesis. This is commmonly called Force Push, and it is a little like this:

*Andramudus found himself flying across the room, smacking against the wall behind him. As he got to his feet De'Ville motioned to him* Now you try. Don't worry about hurting me, you're stong, but not that strong yet. It would take some doing to severely injure me with this move. Like, say, throwing me off a cliff. No cliffs here, only a wall, so push me through it if you can! *She stood ready*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 25th, 2000, 01:04:27 AM
:: Durran had been a warrior all his life so fighting him was second nature, but this woman his new master possessed a strength he had never seen before. She fought calmly but pushed him away with ease, seeing how she used the force he took notes. He tried to push her using his mind but nothing happened, he realized then that she had been using anger. Slowly he started gather all the memories of his past, his families murder, his brutal assault, and the time he had nearly killed a man just cause he pissed him off. Suddenly Durran felt a power like nothing he had felt before, he fed of this glorious power like it was the answer to all his troubles. He suddenly look at his master again this time feeling the anger and slowly pushing it towards her, after some time he managed to push her a little bit but not enough to be called a success. That's when he had an ideal, if he had fought all these years why no just use the force to enhance his moves. Without warning he charged at her, she stood perfectly still knowing he could not harm her...or so she thought. As Durran came within inches of her he suddenly uppercuted her using all his anger to strengthen the blow, as she got hit decided to use the force again this time adding the power of his fist plus pushing her away sending her straight through the wall. Durran stood ready waiting for his masters next instructions ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:38:47 AM
*De'Ville didn't go through the wall, it was solid rock about two feet thick, but she hit very hard, and took her time getting to her feet. Andramudus looked a little worried, but she smiled at him encouragingly.*

I didn't expect the punch in the jaw, *she rubbed the offended body part* but very good for your first time. If it was your first time. You are very strong.

*She shook her body carefully, testing each bone and found none damaged. Walking towards Andramudus she cracked her neck and stopped a few paces away.* Now, since you are so eager to cause pain, lets try a little hand to hand...and see how quick you are on your feet.

*De'Ville spun around and kicked him in the face, causing him to stumble backwards. Her other leg followed the first, another kick catching him in the side of the head.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 01:40:12 PM
:: Durran took the full force of the kick and stumbled back a little, he knew from the kick that his master was not hitting him with her full force or else she could have easily broken his jaw. He watched closely as Lady De'Ville prepared herself for another kick, as she went for the attack he dropped to one knee and kicked out her remaining leg out from under her dropping her to the floor. As he saw her fall he started gathering his anger again to make him stronger, when he felt the power in him once more he unleashed a barrage of attacks at her. The fallen master easily blocked his attacks then without warning he suddenly gathered the power and without knowing it punched her to the floor using the force. He stood above her wondering what had just happened and then realized that his potential in the force could not be noticed until he was in battle, that would be the reason he could not force push her before. He noticed he had thought to long when he saw her getting back up, without a second thought he threw a punch aimed directly at her face with all his might ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 01:48:19 PM
*She sees his arm extending, a balled up fist heading for her face. De'Ville steps to the side and lets his fist fly past her. She grabs his arm, tucking the forearm under her arm and begins to overextend his elbow. Andramudus winces and tries to alieviate the pain, but the torque she has on his arm is punishing.

De'Ville drags him with her as she backs up to the central pillar. Letting go of his arm she slips out from in front of him and knocks him face first into the pillar with a well-placed kick to the small of his back.* You have much anger, Andramudus...I like that in a man.

*She reaches down to grab a fist of his long black hair.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 01:58:32 PM
:: Durran was quick to spin around and grab his masters hand before she grabbed his hair ::

"No one touches the hair unless I say so got it."

:: As his master grinned he quickly used the power he still had in him and tossed her over his shoulder and threw her into the same pillar he had just hit ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:08:46 PM
*She twists in the air and kicks off the pillar to turn and land feet first on the ground. De'Ville smiles, then used the Force to grab his hair, swinging him around and forcing his head to the ground.* I'm not touching it...

*She releases him and he springs to his feet, ready for her attack. De'Ville brushes hairs from her ponytail out of her face and runs towards him, jumping up and spinning in the air. She catches him in the side of the face with her feet, knocking him to the ground.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:37:47 PM
:: Durran gets up rubbing his jaw, he had been kicked in the same place about three times today and would have to have it looked at when he got back to his room. Durran look at his master standing above him, she truly was a beautiful warrior but never before had a woman beaten him this bad, the strange thing was he was starting to like it ::

"Don't take it easy on me just cause I'm your apprentice."

:: Durran wasted no time unleashing another attack on her. This time she had remembered all he done before and counted everything with more ease. Durran didn't know what he could possibly do then it came to him. He quickly backed away from her and jumped behind one of the pillars. As she came closer he gathered his anger again, but this time he hit the pillar not his master, the pillar itself could not withstand the mighty blow and began to fall in the direction of his master ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:50:30 PM
*De'Ville saw the pillar coming loose and starting to crash down on her, and rolled out of the way quickly. Standing to her feet she initiated a Force pressure wave that knocked Andramudus to the ground, skidding to a halt 6 meters away.* All right, before you ruin the rest of this training area, lets get a few things straight.

*She advances on him and he gets to his feet, his face impassive, but she could see a glimmer of worry in his sense.* You are doing a fine job, and I'm glad you are learning so quickly...

Lets try something else, follow me. *She recalled the training saber to her hand and clipped it to her belt beside her own before turning and walking out the door. Andramudus quickly walked after her, stopping to gather his cloak before following her out the door.

De'Ville walked out into the large open courtyard of the training grounds, her boots echoing off the large flagstones. There were other apprentices training out here, and Andramudus noted them with slight interest.

She continued walking, straight to the outer wall of the courtyard. On this end the wall was on the edge of a cliff that fell straight down to some nasty rocks at the bottom. Without a word she started climbing up the wall, and when she reached the top eighteen feet later she looked down at Andramudus.* What are you waiting for, come on up.

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:06:53 PM
:: He watch with a worried eye as his master began climbing the wall, moments later he began the climb himself not wanting to think what would happen if he fell of this cliff. He finally reached the top and looked at his master with a gaze of anger and fear all in one ::

"What now master ?"

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:27:05 PM
*De'Ville grins, showing her white teeth as she takes off her boots.* You are afraid, that is good, but too much fear will blind you to your destiny. Which is not to fall off this wall.

*She carefully settled herself on the edge of the wall, her long legs dangling over the edge.* We're about to climb down this to the cliff below, and then down that to the rocks. I'm going to go first, and you can follow me exactly, or find your own way down. Whichever you wish.

*With that she turns herself around and holds her body weight with her arms as she slowly lowers herself down the other side of the wall. Fingers and toes find crevices in the wall and she free-climbs down quickly, lightsaber hilt hitting her leg in the slight wind.

Her hair whips about her head, the ponytail taking on a life of its own as the wind picks up. Still she climbs down, reaching the bottom of the wall and rests a moment on the tiny ledge there before beginning to climb down again. The further down she climbs the harder the wind howls around her, as if it is trying to pry her off the cliff. De'Ville looks up briefly and sees Andramudus beginning his own climb down from the top of the wall. She smiles, and the returns her attention to the task at hand.

She finds a ledge about half way down the cliff and sits down, waiting for her apprentice to arrive.*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:51:24 PM
:: Durran looked down down the cliff seeing nothing but rocks below, he slowly began the climb down making sure not to lose his grasp and fall to his death. He was about halfway down the rock face when he began losing his grip on one of the small rocks, he tried to grab on to another rock but it was to no avail. Durran quickly began falling the remainder of the way, without thinking he tried to embrace his anger and try the force pushing one more time, as he was about to hit the ground he used the force to push himself into the rockface. As he hit the wall he had a split second to grab onto the rocks but he managed to pull it off. Slowly he climbed down the rest of the way, after a few more seconds he was in front of his master all cut up and bruised ::

"Ok master no what shall we do ?"

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:59:16 PM
*She had held her breath as she saw her apprentice falling, ready to catch him with the Force should he plummet past her. He caught himself soon enough, however, and she has him sit next to her on the ledge, their legs dangling off the edge to the 60 foot drop below.

De'Ville points down to another ledge about fifteen feet lower. There are loose rocks piled on it, some large some as tiny as pebbles. As he looks down with her, she levitates a large sized rock, about twenty pounds, bringing it up level with their perch.*

Another aspect of telekinesis is lifting things with the Force. This is helpful in many ways, one of which I will attempt to teach you after you have a handle on the ability. You have learned quickly so far, as your fall on the cliff shows. You know how to use your head, which is a good thing to know. *She spins the rock in the air and allows it to drop down to the lower ledge.*

Pick a rock, start small if you wish, and try to bring it up here.

Durran Andramudus
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:01:24 AM
:: Durran saw his master easily lifting the rock and wondered if he could do the same, he had had problems pushing things with the force earlier and wondered if he would have the same problem with lifting also. Slowly he followed the same procedures he had before for gathering his anger, he noticed that the more he did this the quicker the anger would come to him. Maybe in time he would learn to call on his anger in a seconds notice then he would truly have power, but that was then and this is now and now he had to lift a rock. As he finished gathering the energy he looked over the edge of the cliff and picked out a medium sized rock among them, slowly he began lifting the small rock but it fell back down after not to long. He couldn't give up though he was determined to get this glorious power if it killed him, once again he picked out the same rock and began lifting it. It took a couple minutes of concentration but eventually he brought the rock into his hand. As he grabbed the rock he feel to one knee, the climb and all this had weakened him but the force was not for the week and had to be strong. Slowly he rose to his feet and showed the rock to his master ::

"Here master I have done the task you have asked of me, now what is your next command ?"

Lady DeVille
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:12:24 AM
*From her seated position she saw how tired he was, and nodded.* You have done well, very well in fact. However, before we begin the climb down let me show you a technique to refresh yourself. You will gain more energy and so I won't have to catch you when you fall off the clifface. *She smiled a wry grin*

I was going to show you how...well, I will, but first things first. Watch what I do, and pay close attention.

*She cracked her neck, and closed her eyes. Drawing on the Force she infused it into her body, giving new life to her limbs and a twisted smile to her lips. She showed Andramudus the trick...it was very similar to a Jedi trick of the same sort, but used the Dark side.

She got to her feet, swaying slightly in the wind that had picked up again.* And now, this is what you can use the levitation for...in time, not now. This requires strength and control, neither of which you have just yet.

*De'Ville dove headfirst off the cliff, leaving Andramudus gaping at where she had been. He leaned over the edge carefully and saw her plummeting down. Then he felt her draw on the Force, and her fall slowed, then stopped in mid air a few feet from the ground. She was levitating herself. De'Ville dropped the rest of the way to the ground, and called up to him.* The dark side is strong in you, but do not try that today. Climb down, and some other day we will perfect this...

Durran Andramudus
Dec 27th, 2000, 11:52:52 AM
:: He watched as his master dove headfirst off the cliff and towards everything below, quickly he ran to the edge and noticed her levitate herself to the ground. After he let out a small sigh of relief that his master was ok he began using that technique she had taught him. He began gathering his anger yet again, it was becoming second nature to draw on the anger in him and use it for the force. As he gathered all the power he could, he began doing as his master had told him to and began infusing the force within his body. Seconds later he could feel the change, he no longer felt weak and helpless he once again felt Strong and Powerful. He noticed he had taken too long to refresh himself and his master would probably get mad if he didn't get down there now. Quickly he began climbing down the second rockface and in a few minutes was standing by his masters side again ::

Lady DeVille
Dec 27th, 2000, 12:01:27 PM
*De'Ville nods at her apprentice.* You have done very well for the first day. *She looked up at the sky where the sun was inching west.* We still have enough daylight, so instead of climbing back up and in, we will hike around TSO. It will be good for you to become familiar with the surrounding area.

*Saying this she turned and started briskly walking around the cliff, starting up a pretty steep incline. Andramudus followed...

Two hours later they were running into the main hall, dripping wet. The weather on the planet had turned ugly a half an hour earlier, drenching them in a downpour. De'Ville turned to her apprentice and laughed*

Go and get dried off...your training is done for today. We will start again in the morning, meet me in the training grounds at 04:30.

Durran Andramudus
Dec 27th, 2000, 12:12:51 PM
:: Durran nodded to himself as he started walking towards his room to get changed. It had been his first day and already he had learned much, maybe tomorrow he would learn much more ::