PDA

View Full Version : Lady De'Ville.........

Garrett Blade
Nov 25th, 2000, 09:17:08 AM
*Garrett leaves a message on Lady De'Ville's computer terminal...saying:...*

Training Grounds, whenever you are ready. See you there...

Garrett Blade!

Lady DeVille
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:51:10 PM
*She enters the grounds with her lightsaber clipped to her belt. Her long chestnut hair is braided and wound tightly around her head, and she is wearing a formfitting blood-red jumpsuit.

She looks around for Blade.*

Garrett Blade
Nov 27th, 2000, 02:56:36 PM
OOC: If you have the song - listen to Demolition Man whilst reading this spar - just to get the feel I get! If not that, then the secind choice is X-MEN The Movie Theme song - DowlLoadable from Napster :-)

*As Lady De'Ville stands in the centre of the training area, she hears voices and percieves movement from the surrounding pillars. The suns rays beam down without the obstruction of a roof. The open air training area is surrounded by flowers aplenty. She extends her feelings out into her surroundings...but only too late...*

Garrett Blade: "Heads up!"

*As Lady De'Ville looks up her legs are sweeped from under her body as Garrett dives feet first at her legs. She lands on the stone floor with a thud - though not hurt in the slightest. As she gets back onto her feet, she is on all fours when Garrett sweeps his foot across the floor - kicking dust into her eyes, not exactly what she needed...*

Garrett Blade: "I'm sorry. That was not my intention! Now, there are a few things before we begin properly that I would like to bring to your attention. One, you dropped this earlier..."

Garrett takes a small red ring from his pocket...*

Garrett Blade: "Two...I was wondering if I could use your help later on tonight in my workshop...and three..."

*Garrett holds his hand out to help Lady De'Ville to her feet...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 27th, 2000, 04:44:07 PM
*De'Ville grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, hooking her foot around his ankle and spilling him into the dirt at the same time. She stood over him, hands on her hips and looks at the ring.*

I've never seen this before...I don't think it belongs to me. *She hands it back to him as he struggles to his feet. De'Ville fiddles with her lightsaber.* you were saying...thirdly?

Garrett Blade
Nov 28th, 2000, 02:15:25 PM
*As Garrett stands up he reaches into his pocket, he then takes out a gripped fist...holding it out in front of Lady De'Ville, gesturing with his eyes that it is for her...*

Garrett Blade: "I have something to tell you!"

Lady De'Ville: "What is it???!!!"

*As she said that, Garrett punched Lady De'Ville with the force of a thousand warriors. The force-pressure wave hit her full-on, sending her flying backwards and slamming her into the stone pillar behind her. Garrett then force-slapped her three times before swerving his hips hard and uppercutting her through the stone overlapping the edges of the pillar. She then fell to the floor once again...*

Garrett Blade: "Mind your head!!!"

*As Garrett laughed at his own little joke, he too started to rub his head as the pain surged through him. Garrett then ignited his lightsaber and took a defensive stance, ready for Lady De'Villes next attack...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:39:20 PM
*Scrambling to her feet, De'Ville tasted blood in her mouth. Her lip had been cut on her teeth from that last blow from Blade. She was furious, and the dark side surged through her body like electricity. In fact...very much like electricity.

De'Ville used the Force to pick Blade up and smash him into a far wall, and then ignited her lightsaber and advanced. She licked her bleeding lip and smiled hatefully.* Don't you ever slap me again.

Garrett Blade
Dec 4th, 2000, 02:17:10 PM

Lady DeVille
Dec 4th, 2000, 05:26:04 PM
ooc: frightened? You underestimate my character
ic:

*De'Ville kept her wits about her in the malestrom. She gathered the dark side around her like a protective blanket and managed to keep the debris from causing anymore damage to her skin. The lightsabers flew around her like deadly fireflies. She tried to keep her stomach calm amidst all the turning, however it was almost beyond her healing abilities.

She screamed a hateful phrase at Blade (which he couldn't hear) and turned her force power towards the winds surrounding her. De'Ville caused a similar vortex around her, but twirling in the opposite direction. It nulled the previous red debris cloud, and everything dropped to the ground in a heap.

De'Ville grabbed her saber with the force as she fell, and landed on top of the debris pile, saber in hand. She finished ripping off the tattered remains of her sleeves, and ran at Blade. He had been chuckling at the sight of her tumbling about in the air, but now he was looking around for his saber. He pulled it towards himself, but she reached him a spilt second before it did, and he had to duck her first saber swing.

He ignited his saber, and she swings again. He blocks it, but their sabers lock together. She pushes down with force enhanced strength, barely matching him. Blade is about to throw her off, and De'Ville headbutts him, then hooks her foot around his ankle and knocks him to the ground. She holds her saber to his throat, so close it singed the peach fuzz on his neck. She scowled* Say uncle!

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 10:27:21 AM
What are you talkin about LD? You're a wuss!! :)

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:25:19 PM
*Hears Mortis and turns her head to look at him, keeping the lightsaber at Blade's throat.* Who are you calling a wuss? Because I know it wasn't me.

*She extends a hand and initiates a pressure wave towards the other Sith. Mortis grunts as it hits him and smashes him back into a pillar. The pillar cracks in two, and slowly falls on the stunned Sith.

De'Ville turns her attention back to Blade* Pitiful mite. *She allows him back to his feet, her lightsaber still ready to attack or defend, and then grabs his arm and twists it back up and behind him. Something pops loudly.*

Garrett Blade
Dec 5th, 2000, 02:16:16 PM

Lady DeVille
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:06:13 PM
ooc: a midicholrian clot? WTF Garrett?!
ic:

*She looked sharply at him, a single hot tear forming at the corner of her left eye* How dare you mention my father! *She pauses, and then raises her saber again, holding it out in front of her towards Blade* And what did you call me? How did you --? *De'Ville frowns. The shields on her mind were firmly in place. No one at TSO knew that name. How, then, could Blade know? Unless he had found a way undetected into her mind and probed her without her knowing it...

De'Ville jumped up and kicked Blade in the face, rocking his head back. As she landed she twirled and leveled her lightsaber at his midsection. He blocked it and managed to block the rest of her blows as she erupted in a fury of offensive manuevers. De'Ville beat him back slowly, but then he started moving forward again.

She used a force pressure wave to knock him off his feet, and grabbed his ankles with the force as they came up in the air. De'Ville flicked her wrist, and Blade went crashing through a wall into the next training area.*

Garrett Blade
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:50:53 PM

Lady DeVille
Dec 7th, 2000, 05:00:52 PM
*She snarled, baring her teeth at him in a glare of pure rage. Slamming her open palm against the wall, De'Ville shook her head, and allowed herself a chance to calm down.

When she looked up again, she rolled her eyes at Blade* Very well, I will attend dinner with you. But never call me that again.