PDA

View Full Version : Aigin's training

Lord Dagger
Sep 26th, 2000, 11:29:47 AM
Well, what have you already been taught? I need a starting point.
:: Dagger removes his cloak and lays it a side followed quickly by his armour. He turns to face Aigin and waits for a reply ::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 27th, 2000, 01:23:44 PM
::ignites her purple light sabre & smiles:: Well, when my training with Roul ended, he had succeeded in making my right arm numb. But it has since come back to normal. Still hurts a little, but hey, a little pain never hurt anyone....

Lord Dagger
Sep 28th, 2000, 11:33:07 AM
Very well attack me and i'll teach you as we fight, use any attacks you like u won't hurt me
:: Lowers his lightsabre and waits ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:42:22 PM
Alrighty then. ::takes a swing at Lord Dagger's right thigh.::

Lord Dagger
Oct 2nd, 2000, 11:30:28 AM
:: Blocks and slaps her on the upper leg ::
You'll have to try harder than that

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 2nd, 2000, 02:04:49 PM
::growls as he slaps her thigh & kicks her shin up against his ankle, tripping him & making him fall to the ground.::

They say two wrongs don't make a right... ::slashes her light sabre across Lord Dagger's stomach, burning a long clean line through his garments.::

But it suits me just fine.

Lord Dagger
Oct 3rd, 2000, 11:09:53 AM
:: Kicks out with both feet sending her flying and flips back onto his feet ::
So you think you can be cocky do you?
:: Switches of his lightsabre ::
I'll show you just how much you have to learn
:: Jumps over the lightsabre and behind her, slapping her neck as he goes and moves out of range of her lightsabre before she can react ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 3rd, 2000, 01:24:34 PM
::Twirls around & kicks Lord Dagger powerfully in the jaw, then slams her foot into his stomach, making him fly.::

Lord Dagger
Oct 4th, 2000, 11:19:29 AM
:: Dagger pushes off with both feet from the wall and comes straight back at Aigin punching her in the yaw and smashing his knee into her stomach ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 5th, 2000, 03:15:16 PM
::Aigin falls to the ground. After a moment, she gets back up & reignites her light sabre, slashing at Dagger's neck::

Lord Dagger
Oct 6th, 2000, 11:29:50 AM
:: Dagger moves swiftly out of the way and leg sweeps her onto the floor again ::
I'm beginning to think that you like the floor

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:57:21 PM
::flatly:: I'm completely infatuated with it.

::gets up & slams her fist into Dagger's stomach::

Lord Dagger
Oct 8th, 2000, 12:15:34 AM
:: Dagger cringes and then straightens like lightning smashing his palm into her chin sending her back to the floor ::
You'd better go back to it then

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 8th, 2000, 06:46:56 AM
::falls again, thinking sarcastically, I'm beginning to notice a pattern.::

::gets up & thrusts her foot into the bottom of his chin, making his head snap upward::

Lord Dagger
Oct 9th, 2000, 12:14:40 PM
You never learn, you notice a pattern but do nothing to prevent it happening again
:: Uses the momentum of the kick to flip backwards smashing both feet into her chin, catapulting her backwards and once again to the floor ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 9th, 2000, 06:29:56 PM
:: bounds back up uses her light sabre to knock Dagger's sabre to the ground. Aigin then shoves Dagger to the floor with her heel. She picks up his sabre & ignites it, crossing the two weapons in an "X" with one on each side of his neck, & puts a foot on each of his wrists::

Of course I never learn... cuz if I did learn, I would've given up & turned Jedi a LONG time ago, now wouldn't I?

::takes her right heel & slams it into her master's groin, ensuring temporary disablement of the body below the waist, & then puts her foot back on his wrist.::

Of course, all that peace, love, & chicken-grease never really appealed to me, anyway..

Lord Dagger
Oct 10th, 2000, 11:07:02 AM
OOC/ My LS wasn't even in my hand \IC
:: Dagger scowls and then smiles evily, ::
never taunt your enemy till they are beaten
:: Reaches out with the Force and throws her away then leaps back onto his feet and ignites a second light sabre ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 10th, 2000, 03:11:08 PM
(OOC: hee hee. sorry)

::growls as she regains her balance before once again approaching Dagger & swinging her light sabre into his right cheek, then jumps back before he can instantly retaliate, giving him an evil, sarcastic grin.::

Lord Dagger
Oct 11th, 2000, 11:06:30 AM
:: Dagger pulls her towards him with the Force and battering her defences aside cuts a dagger into her cheek and then throws her back wards again ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 11th, 2000, 01:10:43 PM
::grimaces & immediately brings her hand up to the gash in her cheek. When she pulls her hand away, her fingers are a bright, liquid red color. She glares at Dagger & back-hands him, then slashes at his wrists with her light sabre::

Lord Dagger
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:11:44 AM
:: dodges the back hand and paries the blow, smashing his elbow into her face as he spins round ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 12th, 2000, 06:28:30 PM
::turns her face to lessen the blow of Dagger's elbow, then slams the handle of her light sabre into the side of his nose::

Lord Dagger
Oct 13th, 2000, 11:23:29 AM
:: Dagger uses the momentum of the blow to spin round and smash his elbow into her stomach then backfist her full in the face ::
Very good

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 15th, 2000, 03:18:08 PM
::bends over at the blow, then thrusts the handle into Dagger's torso::

Too bad I didn't use a spoon.

Lord Dagger
Oct 16th, 2000, 12:18:41 PM
A spoon?
:: bends double from the blow and grabing her by the wrist throws her over his sholders ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 17th, 2000, 09:09:08 AM
Yeah, it would've hurt more.

::flies over Dagger's shoulder & lands on her feet, stumbling a little. She ignites her sabre & slashes at his throat::

Lord Dagger
Oct 18th, 2000, 11:41:20 AM
Ahh yes of corse how could i forget
:: Dagger smashes the blow wide and grabs her by the throat and lifts her off the ground, he smashes the butt of his lightsabre into her wrist causing her to drop her own and brings his close to her throat ::
Get out of this and i'll really be impressed, oh and by the way kicking me in the ****** won't work as i wear armour.

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 20th, 2000, 04:54:29 PM
::starts to choke, but clasps her hand around Dagger's wrist & pushes it away & down. She then grabs his sabre handle & lifts her foot up, slamming it into Dagger's chest, causing him to fall backward. She wriggles out of his grasp while he's distracted & falls to the floor. She gasps for air briefly before picking up her light sabre & re-igniting it.::

Hmph... no wonder my foot hurt.

Lord Dagger
Oct 21st, 2000, 02:57:16 AM
:: Flips backwards and lands on his feet and smiles, Force hardend armour, never leave home without it, Dagger asumes a relaxed out facet and tensess his muscles waiting for the next attack ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 21st, 2000, 08:19:49 PM
::walks up to Dagger & punches him full in the face, then swings her light sabre hard into his neck::

Lord Dagger
Oct 22nd, 2000, 12:16:07 AM
I wasn't expecting that
:: Recoiles from the blow but still manages to block the swing with his lightsabre, he smashes his elbow into her face and jumps back quickly ::

Aigin Gakushi
Oct 24th, 2000, 04:02:12 PM
But that's the whole point, isn't it?

::staggers back, then strides up to Dagger, dragging her nails from the corner of his left eye down, drawing several streams of blood. She smacks his right cheekbone with her sabre::

Lord Dagger
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:13:56 PM
Yes that is the point and i'm proud
:: Dagger's head begins to feel like the inside of a SD's engine and so decides to remove the pain by removing the problem, Dagger uses the Force to push himself off the floor with incredible force, bringing his knee up into her chin and snapping her head back ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:03:53 PM
::Aigin's head snaps back, nearly breaking her neck. She falls onto her back, but quickly recovers, jumps to her feet, & uses her staggering sense of the Force, milking it for all its got. Dagger feels himself rise off the ground & fly face-first into the wall in front of him.::

Whew.... that took a lot.

Lord Dagger
Nov 2nd, 2000, 01:11:32 PM
:: Braces himself and pushes off from the wall flipping back wards he kicks her in the chest then lags back against the wall ::
No kidding

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:38:51 PM
::flies back a little, then smirks, pulling Dagger from the wall & quickly reignites her sabre. She swings it hard into his waist::

Lord Dagger
Nov 4th, 2000, 10:00:42 AM
:: Dagger twists in mid air over the sabre, he grabs her by the sholders and kisses her forhead ans he leaps over her. Dagger land several metres away and re-ignites his sabre ::
Your guard was down, so i proved a point :)

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 6th, 2000, 07:52:27 PM
::spins around & stands ready for his next attack::

...& you kissed my forehead for what reason?

Lord Dagger
Nov 7th, 2000, 01:09:03 PM
To prove just how much you have to learn :)
:: Dagger advances slowly and make a few probing attacks which are esily blocked ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 9th, 2000, 08:06:03 PM
::smiles sarcastically::

Do that again & you're going through that wall again. You know what? On second thoughts....

::Uses a small bit of the Force & sends Dagger into the wall again::

I'll think I'll do it anyway.

Lord Dagger
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:58:18 PM
:: Smashes against the wall and feels his bones shake, he lands back on the floor and grins ::
I'm impressed, no see how i do it
:: Throws her through the wall and the next breaking at least one rib ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 11th, 2000, 06:05:36 PM
I'm gonna feel that in the morning.

::conjures up a ball of energy & throws it at Dagger, then grabs her rib::

No, wait- I take that back... I think I'm feeling it now.

Lord Dagger
Nov 12th, 2000, 02:28:38 AM
:: Dagger laughs then notices the ball of energy, hopping his apprentice isn't all that strong in the Force, Dagger decides to take the blast full on and instanly regrets it, Dagger is thrown backwards and into the wall, Dagger groans as he stands up and feels a little dizzy ::
Jedi spawn, i've not felt like this since me and Chryn spent 48 hours drinking none stop, what a hangover that was!

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:10:22 PM
::smirks & ignores the pain, driving her knee into Dagger's groin, then levatates him up into the air::

That's why I don't drink.

::Drops Dagger onto his face::

Lord Dagger
Nov 13th, 2000, 02:26:41 PM
:: Grits his teeth ::
Thats why i don't drink any more!
:: Dagger places his free hand on the ground and pushes up aiming a kick at Aigin's head but misses and just manages to land on his feet despite the pain. Dagger straighens himself and prepares for the next attack, lightsabre low to prevent anymore such painful strikes ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 17th, 2000, 08:35:44 PM
Awww, what's the matter? ::swishes sabre at Dagger's neck::

Lord Dagger
Nov 18th, 2000, 02:25:17 AM
The matter is i think i have been letting a cheeky apprenitse get away with too much
:: Dagger smiles and, moving with Force born, speed dodges under the attack and smashes his elbow into her stomach and his backfist into her face sending her realing ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 18th, 2000, 05:02:08 PM
cheeky?
::lands on her feet & strides up to Dagger, slicing her light sabre at his waist::

Lord Dagger
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:14:20 AM
:: Dagger flips up over the blow landing behind Aigin and spinning round with a round hose kick to the head ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 22nd, 2000, 05:55:20 PM
::dodges Dagger's kick & punches him in the stomach::

Lord Dagger
Nov 23rd, 2000, 02:14:32 PM
:: Dagger grabs Aigin's fist and twists it round smashing his elbow into her head as he does ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 25th, 2000, 01:33:50 PM
::flips around & throws Dagger over her shoulder through the wall behind her::

Lord Dagger
Nov 26th, 2000, 01:24:53 AM
:: Chuncks of the wall Dagger just flew through fly back at high speed as a rather battered Dagger emurges from the wall ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 26th, 2000, 05:35:58 PM
::smirks & awaits her master's next attack::

Lord Dagger
Nov 27th, 2000, 11:30:49 AM
OOC/ Actually i meant that the wall flys back at you :) not clear though i supose \IC
:: Dagger lifts 6 large wall chucks and sends them flying at Aigin ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 28th, 2000, 08:00:32 PM
::skillfully dodges most of them, only letting one or two graze her arm. The sixth one comes flying towards her, but stops in dead air only moments from her face. She squints her eyes, & the chunk of wall reverses its journey & goes flying back at Dagger at 3 times its original force & speed::

Lord Dagger
Nov 29th, 2000, 11:35:25 AM
:: Slices the block neatly in two and charges at Aigin ::

Aigin Gakushi
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:14:51 PM
::thrusts her fist into Dagger's torso & slams the back of her fist into his jaw, throwing him to the ground. She then backs up to prevent any attempts to bring her down with him::

Lord Dagger
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:48:39 AM
Good your learning, at last
:: Dagger flips back to his feet, ceressing his chin then leaps with suprising speed at Aigin and slams his fingers into her windpipe, causing a reduced flow of air ::

Aigin Gakushi
Dec 1st, 2000, 06:11:29 PM
::gasps desperately for air, then digs her foot into Dagger's stomach, shoving him away::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 2nd, 2000, 03:15:57 PM
**Walks In**

Over 50 Posts. Dagger, I think Your Apprintice Is ready to become a Sith Knight.

Lord Dagger
Dec 5th, 2000, 11:24:24 AM
I agree, but i'm way ahead of you :)
:: Dagger moves back slightly letting Aigin get her breath back ::
But for some reason my apprentise is the only person who will spar with me :)

Lord Dagger
Dec 6th, 2000, 11:34:57 AM
Very well my dear, post outside of the training grounds here at TSO and post at SWfans, try the diplomatic mission to Corellia and then we will see about making you a knight

Aigin Gakushi
Dec 8th, 2000, 05:30:12 PM
This outta be fun....