PDA

View Full Version : Alright, now what?

DarkSithChaos
Nov 18th, 2000, 01:57:15 PM
Okay, I would like to join, some said I have, so now what?

gengar13
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:56:26 PM
well, now you either could ask a master/knight to train you. or you wait for a master/knight to consider taking you.(believe me, it's better off you ask a master cause it might take a while if you wait).

DarkSithChaos
Nov 19th, 2000, 12:02:40 AM
Well, I'm not in a impatient hurry, so'll I beileve I'll just wait.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 20th, 2000, 03:55:58 PM
Patience is a trait of a Jedi. They always speak of Patience. As sith, we have the power to ACT not sit back and hope for things to get better.

If I decide to train you. You will find that i teach my own way. I don't fight you once and deem you a night like others do. I will force you to expand your mind. And Use every bit of hate you have in side to survive. If you except this. Then We Will Begin after your next post.

Otherwise wait for another.

DarkSithChaos
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:15:22 PM
Looks like I'm off to a bad start, which is good.

Sure why not, expand my mind away.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 20th, 2000, 10:09:48 PM
**Smiles**

Good, then follow me.

**Dyzm Walks to the Turbolift and hits the highest floor.
As soon as DarkSithChaos boards, the Turbo Lift lurches into motion and they quickly speed up.
The Doors open and Dyzm steps out on the balcony. Across the way another tower stands. In between the 2 towers is a taunt Wire, 8 inches thick.**

Your task is to cross this wire. and dodge these...

**Dyzm Hits a button on the wall beside him, and a dozen of Training Droids fly out**

You can use Only The Force.

NO LIGHTSABERS (unlike my last apprentice)

You may begin anytime.

DarkSithChaos
Nov 21st, 2000, 01:46:01 AM
((by the way, i had said i would wait because i was getting off i didn't want to keep someone else waiting, but i'll let it go.))

Actually, you can refer to me as Chaos. ((Since i'm not sure what a training droid is, i'll take it to be droids shooting with a stun gun))

*As Chaos carefully puts his foot on the wire, the droids start firing at him. Testing the wire, he finds a balance and the tries to walk it before getting hit with a shot. As he fell off, he hooked a boot on the wire so that he ends up hanging by a boot while the shots get more accurate. Grumbling to himself for his clumsiness, he flips and unhooks his boot while grabbing the wire. Grimicing the pain, he shuffles along to about halfway to the tower before another shot gets his back. Pissed off by now, he lets his anger guide his body as he swings onto the wire and semi-slides/walks across it. Right before he is shot at, Chaos gets air from the wire by jumping and grabs onto the ledge, flipping himself over it and waves to Dzym.*

Alright, just don't tell me I have to get back that way too

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:46:11 AM
**Dyzm Nods**

You Do have to come back, seeing that there is no Turbolift on that tower. The Droids wont be attacking so proceed at your own pace.

OOC: Really? I'm kinda bad at reading Never Ending Sentences.

You Got a Sig?

DarkSithChaos
Nov 21st, 2000, 07:28:00 PM
OOC: Too long sentences eh? I'll try to keep 'em shorter from now on. And no, I have no sig.

IC: Well, its easier when I don't have to dodge the bullets. *Procedes back to first tower in same manner he got to the first one.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 22nd, 2000, 03:33:48 PM
Follow Me...

**Dyzm and Chaos go back down the Turbolift and down even further to the Lab**

I not only trade/make mechanical weapons, I also make Biological. And I need Animal Test Subjects...
So your next task is to take over the mind of this Sand Snake, and bend its will to yours. Making you the master over it.

You can start anytime. And After that, proceed back up to the Dueling Floor, for the next stage of training.

DarkSithChaos
Nov 22nd, 2000, 11:20:07 PM
*Chaos procedes to grasp the force, willing it to his command. As he does this the snake shudders, then lays down. When Chaos points, the snake goes to the other corner.*

Well, I guess I'll head up to that Dueling floor. *...as the snake goes back to its normal state*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:24:13 PM
**Dyzm Waits in the middle of the floor, a training saber in one hand**

Your task now is to beat me down, this is only a Saber Duel, No Force Attacks.

DarkSithChaos
Nov 27th, 2000, 07:49:56 PM
OOC: Sorry about the delay, I have been busy.

IC: *Grabs a training saber, then hooks another one on his belt* Alright, let the apprentice strike down the master? Sounds good.

*Ignites the grey blade, the forcefully aims at Dyzms side as he blocks with ease. Giving much power to his blows, Chaos causes Dyzm to step back at each hit. Before he reaches the wall Chaos changes strategy and aims for Dyzms knee, barely missing it. Then Chaos aims for his shoulder and manages a slight hit on it before he retreats.*

Your call now.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 27th, 2000, 10:33:06 PM
**Dyzm having Judged his apprentices abilities goes on the attack. With a Series of High, Middle, Low Lighting quick attacks, driving Chaos Back. Dyzm ducks under a high swing and jumps over a return low attack. He flips over Chaos, Inverts his Training Saber, and stabs backward. He Stops the blade half a Inch from the unprotected back of the trainee.**

Any Questions?

DarkSithChaos
Nov 28th, 2000, 07:52:07 PM
What do you mean invert your training saber?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:15:23 PM
OOC: I fliped it Around, With My Hand Resting On the Pommel. Its Pointing Backwards right at your back.

DarkSithChaos
Nov 29th, 2000, 05:05:36 PM
Sucks for me

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:44:49 PM
Its Called Experience...

Now For the Next Part of Your Journey. You Must Venture Out And cause Havoc at This Site. pub5.ezboard.com/bthegungancouncil (http://pub5.ezboard.com/bthegungancouncil)

The Other Links are to Places I visit Often To Cause Problems.

------------------------------
Shimi's Diner

This Is My Hunting Grounds, and most of the Creatures Are Weak.
Don't Destroy the Place, that job belongs to me. You can Scatter the patrons, and Kill the Bartender or Something. Have Fun!
pub5.ezboard.com/fthegung...hmisdiner3 (http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilshmisdiner3)
-------------------------------
Gungan Battle Grounds

Or You Can Go Here, and fight a Padawan Jedi,or Something
pub5.ezboard.com/fthegung...ttleground (http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground)

DarkSithChaos
Dec 1st, 2000, 05:40:19 PM
Ass kicking time. And since when have the gungans had sith allies?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 1st, 2000, 09:11:26 PM
They Aint Allies, They are Sith Living On Naboo.
Dont Bother Them and they Dont bother you.

DarkSithChaos
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:52:08 PM
Okay, that sounds more realistic anyway.
Alright, I'm off to go find a jedi/gungan there and smakc 'em a good one.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 5th, 2000, 03:43:40 PM
OOC: What Times are you Normally On?