PDA

View Full Version : I Demand training Banestone!!!

Maldaris Quickclaw
Oct 18th, 2000, 04:34:51 PM
I am back and better than ever

Darth Tholuem
Oct 19th, 2000, 03:56:30 AM
You demand training?! No, say this; "Banestone, will you be my master?"

That's a lot better :)
Although I haven't seen him in a couple of days...

Live Wire
Oct 19th, 2000, 07:22:45 AM
Thouleum....why dont you spar with him until banestone gets back. Both of you practice fighting.

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 19th, 2000, 08:13:28 AM
* A grim figure emerges from the shadows as Quickclaws heart begins to beat faster. He hears voices whispering to him in his head. "You.........Belong To The Daaaarrksidee..". "Yooouu Deemaand Nothiingg Off the..........Darrrknnesss". Quickclaw looks at the figure knowing he is the source of this message. He feels the darkness around him slowly toying and probing through his mind. " Yooouuu.....Arreee...aaaa..Slaaaveee ooff the darksideee." The voice clears up and is now heard loud and clear in the hotshots mind. "You belong To the Darkness you have no place in demanding anything. Do you know what you can do with the darkside?" The figure turns slightly and the room falls to darkness or at least it seems to be. The figure now stands right behind Quickclaw whispering in his ear. "No your not dreaming the room is black. Take up you saber", The figure says as he directs quickclaw to a sber suspended not too far away. Quickclaw grabs the saber and turns to cloak who now appears to be Luke Skywalker. The figure shouts "Do you know who I am?" Quickclaw quickly ignites his saber and runs for The image of skywalker and is thrown to the ground by a sidestep clip. Quickclaw looks up to "Skywalker". and tries to stand and is over come with pain when a saber is thrust through his side. He falls to his stomach screaming in agony and looks up to see Skywalker laughing cheerfully. The ground begins to tremble and then bursts into flames around him. Quickclaw begins to yell louder and louder until there was nothing. The room becomes light again and Quickclaw is seen laying on the floor curled into a ball yelling. Cloak has never moved from his position. Claw opens his eyes to see Cloak standing there and backs away in fear. Cloak begins to chuckle pleasantly. He removes his hood and looks down. "Now what do you demand boy".*

Darth Tholuem
Oct 19th, 2000, 08:29:21 AM
*DT, standing next to Cloak, as he entered the room earlier, is looking at Quickclaw, and smiles, as Cloak's speaks to QC. Then there's silence... Just QC laying on the ground*

"Get up QC. Get your LS. Show me what you've got."

*DT ignites his saber, spins it around, from hand to hand, and then waits for QC to get up and make his first move......*

DarthDarkCloak
Oct 19th, 2000, 01:25:01 PM
*DDC turns and dissapears just as quickly as he had come*

Maldaris Quickclaw
Oct 19th, 2000, 04:07:39 PM
I am sorry about demanding training i guess i got a little overwhelmened. Back to the point "QC ignites his saber and jumps over Darth Tholeum and slashes at his right forearm"

Darth Tholuem
Oct 20th, 2000, 10:05:54 AM
*DT steps forward very easily and slowly, right before QC can actually hit him. DT keeps his back to QC*

"Come on, a bit more aggressive wouldn't be very bad..."

*DT turns around and gets his saber up. He takes two steps back, evil grin on his face, standing there, waiting for QC to try and strike again...*

Darth Tholuem
Oct 23rd, 2000, 04:48:08 AM
OOC - Where'd he go?

Maldaris Quickclaw
Oct 23rd, 2000, 03:35:43 PM
MQ stands up and jumps up again this time using force jump trying to land on DT's head...

Darth Tholuem
Oct 24th, 2000, 02:59:49 AM
*QC lands on DT's head, holding it tight with his feet. Then DT grabs his feet and puls him off his shoulders, making Qc falling on the ground. DT picks him up and holds him high, in the air, and throws him at a wall. QC falls to the ground again, hurt... DT comes towards him, and gives him one kick in his stomach.*

"Come on! Show me something! Hurt me! Get up!"

*He gets QC up on his feet, feeling a little dizzy, and steps back.

Maldaris Quickclaw
Oct 24th, 2000, 04:17:26 PM
So you wanna play rough huh MQ uses his force invisibility and runs around DT. Steathily he sneaks up behind him and ggets him in a headlock trying to get him on the ground so that he has the advantage.

Darth Tholuem
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:28:56 PM
*Tholuem, stuck in QC's headlock, falls down to the ground, pulling his opponent with him. On the ground they start rolling, fighting, and when they end up laying still, Tholuem has Quickclaw forced to the ground, unable to move.
He lifts his knee into the air and rams it into his stomach... He gets up and takes QC with him. They're both standing now, facing eachother. He then slams QC in the face really hard, right on his nose, which breaks immediately, blood splashing out...*

Maldaris Quickclaw
Oct 26th, 2000, 02:45:22 PM
QC channels the force into his fists and lunges at DT hoping to get a few punches in. As expected DT blocks them all the lat one he grabs twisting it until QC is on the ground. QC gets up extends both ends of his lightsaber and throwing it at DT by using the force.

Darth Tholuem
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:13:30 AM
*Tholuem faces QC who just threw the saber at him and grabs the saber out of the air.*

"Don't waste your material kid."

*Then he breaks Quickclaw's saber.*

"No more playing with lightsabers for you."
Try to hurt me this time, let your aggression lead you...."

Maldaris Quickclaw
Nov 1st, 2000, 05:48:33 PM
QC uses all his power to turn his fists into steel (literally) and throws a few punches at DT and then as DT blocks them all QC puts his power to his feet and jumps up kicking tholeum and knocking him backwards.

Darth Tholuem
Nov 5th, 2000, 06:44:13 AM
OOC - Steel fists? Hmm...

IC - *Tholeum's knocked backwards, but lands on his feet again. Then he walks towards QC and kicks him in his jaw, breaking it. Maldaris lays on the ground, when he sees Tholeum walking at him again, he gets lifted up by DT with his head, making his jaw hurt a hell of a lot... He hangs there for a while, and starts to gasp, because he can't get any air. Then he hears a voice*

" Come on kid, you can't make it like this, get angrier, try anything to get to that. As long as you get pissed as hell; it makes you fight better, like a Sith.
That is, if you can control it..."

Maldaris Quickclaw
Nov 8th, 2000, 07:19:10 PM
mc gets up (pissed as hell) and kicks dt in the stomach and he flies backward this time i get the fun. he lifts dt and he punches him again and again until he finally gets him a little hurt and then steps back using force heal to recover his injuries...

Darth Tholuem
Nov 9th, 2000, 10:11:34 AM
"Good. Good..."

*Tholuem stands up and shakes his head, it hurts a bit. He looks up at MC and walks towards him at a slow pace. Quickclaw tries to move and attack Tholuem, but he can't, seems like he's hold still by DT, using the Force... When Maldaris is about to piss his pants, his opponent is already just a couple of feet away from him and he gave up trying to move... Tholuem looks him in the eyes with some kinda scary smile, then he knees MC in the balls, twice. Quickclaw falls down, screaming, and cursing... Tholuem grabs him off the ground, puts him on his feet right in front of him and almost crushes QC's scull by hitting him with both his fists, on both of QC's temples... Maldaris Quickclaw falls down on the ground, and does not move, nor does he breath at first... Which he does start doing after a couple a seconds.*

Maldaris Quickclaw
Nov 21st, 2000, 06:27:08 PM
MC gets up and then falls down again dead...

Darth Tholuem
Nov 22nd, 2000, 06:47:10 AM
OOC - Oooookay... Just telling; I didn't mean to kill you, you started breathing again like I said, so I guess you're stopping role playing now?!

Maldaris Quickclaw
Nov 22nd, 2000, 01:41:33 PM
uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh... he gets up out of his concussion and asks DT for help...

Darth Tholuem
Nov 22nd, 2000, 02:12:35 PM
*Tholuem walks towards the Sith, and makes sure he's not playing with him. He desides that MC's not, since he looks very bad, exhausted. He helps him get up and helps him to his room. He opens Maldaris's room's door, and throws him on his bed.*

"You did good, now rest and someone will start your real training later. As soon as possible."

*Maldaris looks at him with fuzzy eyes, and falls asleep, under the sheets he pulled over him. Tholuem leaves and heads for his own room.*