PDA

View Full Version : *Walks aimlessly through the training grounds...*

Garrett Blade
Oct 26th, 2000, 12:55:16 AM
*...and takes a small Moro Dagger from the sheath on the side of his calf muscle. He begins to spin the dagger on his finger, by the blade tip, so fast that it would surely pierce the skin. But the blade just continues to spin rapidly, not even sheading a drop of blood...*

Garrett Blade: "Anybody care for a little one on one????"

Lady DeVille
Oct 26th, 2000, 11:19:24 AM
*She is walking through the training grounds, and sees Garrett twirling the knife on his finger*

Showing off?

Lord Dagger
Oct 26th, 2000, 11:32:47 AM
:: Dagger smiles at Garrett, ::
You want a fight, i'll fight you

Garrett Blade
Oct 26th, 2000, 12:30:13 PM
*Garrett turns to Lord Dagger*

Garrett Blade: "Ah Lord Dagger! I trust you are taking care of Live Wire???!!!"

Lord Dagger: "Of course garrett. I assure you I will let nothing happen t..."

*Before Lord Dagger could continue, Garrett flicked the knife up into the air, caught it and threw it at Lord Dagger, impaling his right shoulder*

Lord Dagger: "Arrrrrgh!"

*Lord Dagger reached for the knife to pull it out, but as he did so, Garrett twisted the knife in his opponents shoulder, so that the wound would not close. Garrett then ignites his lightsaber and rushes towards Lord Dagger who is momentarily distracted by the steel dagger embedded into his shoulder, almost ignorant of the intense beam of light headed for his torso...*

Lord Dagger
Oct 27th, 2000, 12:02:08 PM
:: Dagger notices the sabre at the last minute and ignites his own, parrying the blow the leaps over garret, reanching the dagger out as he goes and dropping it hilt first into garrett's head ::

Garrett Blade
Oct 28th, 2000, 07:39:38 AM
*As the dagger hilt meets Garrett's head, he falls forwards to the floor. As he does so he breaks into a roll, then pushes up with his feet and executes a somersault twist and lands back on his feet facing Lord Dagger*

Garrett Blade: "Good move. But not good enough!"

*Garrett hurls his lightsaber towards Lord Dagger, who effortlessly dodges the twirling saber. But the saber then carries on towards a stone column behind Lord Dagger. The saber begins to twist and spin around the column, seemingly carving away at it. After a few seconds the saber returns to Garrett's hand, Lord Dagger following it with his eyes. As he does so, Garrett pulls with the force, causing Lord Dagger to drop his lightsaber a few feet in front of him. But when Garrett pulled the saber, he also pulled the recently carved stone spear from its column. Lord Dagger turned around just in time to see it impale his hand to the floor. Garrett then threw a jet of fire towards the stone spear, which ignited almost immediately......*

Lord Dagger
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:16:11 AM
:: Dagger's face sets in a grimace with the pain as he rips the flaming spear from his hand and with a strength and speed born of the Force he throws it at Garrett impaling his shoulder before he can react, Dagger ignites his second lightsabre and advances on Garrett ::

Garrett Blade
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:08:34 AM
*Garrett breaks the stone spear with his bare hands. Although there is still a piece embedded within his flesh, he does not faulter. Rather than weep at the pain, he draws upon its utter power. He uses the power to infuse the spear with darkside energies, causing the stone object to glow an eerie purple/black colour, and to hum lowly...*

*As Lord Dagger swipes at Garrett with his lightsaber, arrett parries the attack with his newly created energy weapon - effectively using it as a lightsaber. Although the unholy weapon can stop lightsabers and blaster shots, it does not seem to pass through objects. Garrett manages to find a break in Lord Dagger's blocks and attacks, and uses the opportunity to smack him on the arm, though not very hard...*

Lord Dagger: "What the hell was that?!"

*As Lord Dagger looked in amusement at Garrett, he felt an unbearable pain erradiate out from his arm, where garrett just hit him, through to the rest of his body. Lord Dagger was then thrown back hard against the wall as the darkside energy seared through his body*

Lord Dagger
Oct 30th, 2000, 01:59:50 PM
:: Dagger glares at Garret but makes no sound as he locks Garrett in the grip and flying kicks him in the face slashing down with his lightsabre as he goes ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:26:44 PM
*The lightsaber was mere inches from decapitating Garrett. But before Lord Dagger could finish him off, Garrett focused a small amount of hatred. The energies of darkness were focused on Lord Daggers lightsaber. As Lord Dagger held his lightsaber the handle grew intensly hot, before the lightsaber deactivated completely and without warning. The power crystal within the lightsaber's handle had been burned and had melted the circuitry inside.

Garrett then took hold of his Moro Dagger once again and embedded it within Lord Daggers hand - the same hand that was speared moments ago. Lord Dagger screamed out in agony as the cold steel became as hot as the brightest stars in the galaxy, as Garrett intensified the pyrokinesis he was using on the blade. Smoke began to appear from around the wound in Lord Dagger's hand which was now pouring with blood.

Garrett unsheathed his sword and placed it in alignment with the stone spear which was full of darkside energy. As Garrett concentrated, the darkside energy transferred from the stone spear into the Damascus steel sword, after which Garrett incinerated the stone spear, until it burned up and was no more.

As Lord Dagger caressed his severely injured hand, Garrett took a few steps backwards, followed by a somersault. Garrett landed on his feet and held the infused weapon in front of him for protection...

Lord Dagger
Nov 4th, 2000, 09:55:39 AM
OOC/ btw my character wouldn't scream, he doesn't make any noise, he's an assassin after all \IC
:: Dagger leaps forwards and smashes the sword arm aside with one powerful blow of his fist, leaping in the air Dagger kicks Garrett in the face before he can react, Dagger lands next to his second lightsabre and stands, igniting it as he goes ::

Garrett Blade
Nov 4th, 2000, 03:53:40 PM
I have decided to cease this spar until you, Lord Dagger, start to roleplay in a realistic fashion. No matter what I do to you, you appear to be invincible. I threw you against the wall and it had no affect on you. I cannot and will not fight an indestructable being - and you are far from indestructable! Are you going to rp properly or continue to god-mode?

Lord Dagger
Nov 5th, 2000, 02:16:24 AM
OOC/ Appologies, that was not my intention, it probebly has something to do with the face that i don't have the time to read all the way through your posts so miss somethings. And as for not taking damage i'm only using one hand now aren't I? Plus, throwing an armoured person at a wall is going to have very little effect, other than that I appologies again for 'god-moding' which as I said was not my intention :( ,now if i take back that last post and try again can we carry on this spar. \IC
:: Dagger holds up his damaged hand and with and audiable snap breakes it at the wrist, Dagger grittes his teeth and sniks to his knees with the pain. When he recoves Dagger looks round and seeing his remaining lightsbare calls it to hand and ignites it ::