PDA

View Full Version : LW i'm ready again

gengar13
Nov 4th, 2000, 12:47:01 AM
Gengar once again goes to the training grounds and stands in one spot for his master to come.

*Ok LW this time i won't be follish again, from now on your training a new Gengar*.

He stands with his single bladed saber ignited with a stern emotionless look on his face.

Live Wire
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:48:38 PM
*LW enters the training ground and looks at gengar*

I see you have thought about what I told you. Lets see how you do this time!

*LW ignites the yellow blade of her saber and stands ready*

Attack!

gengar13
Nov 5th, 2000, 03:38:54 AM
Gengar nods to LW's command and jumps in the air and flies towards his confident master.Before hitting her gengar turns his flight, into a number of rolls landing just infront of Lw.

*This time i will be a better fighter now that i have found my reason for being here and am starting to gain better control of my emotions as well as my skills. so enough talk let's battle*.

Gengar hops back just avoiding LW's saber. He then lashes out with his saber and meets LW with great force almost knocking her saber out of her hand. LW takes advanage of this breif stand still and jump kicks Gengar in the head,then with lightning speed she grabs him and prowerfully throws him into the ground making a small crater. Gengar gets up alittle dazed, LW charges him with a fist of power, but gengar recovers and dodges her blow and comes back with a power house knee to her stomach. He then goes and throws a elbow to her head, but she uses the force to block the attack and throw Gengar 5 meters away. Gengar gets up showing no sign of pain continues the onslaut. Gengar and LW exchange powerful blows but LW catches Gengar off gaurd and pummels him to the ground. She lets him get up and stands ready.

*So master, are you proud of my improved skills. i have perfected them while training in my chamber*.

Live Wire
Nov 6th, 2000, 10:36:30 AM
*LW smiles*

Much better! You are learning to fight smarter! Always remember that anger gives you your power and your strength but you have to back that up with inteligence. The jedi know that anger can be unstable and will seek to use that against you. Your goal is to become stable! Tap into your anger, manipulating it, molding it to your purpose not the other way around!

You have skill as a fighter but lack refinement. How much training have you had with the force. Not using it to fight but just with learning the how to control it?

gengar13
Nov 6th, 2000, 09:07:59 PM
Gengar relaxes and sits on a stone near by.

*Well i never really practiced at it, i always used brut force in battle and found that better. But when i first came here i saw that it was a complete opposite of what i'm used to training, plus on my own planet we really had nothing to practice the force on so many of use lost that ability. So when we went to war with the jedi they found that out and used it as a weakness. We where no match for them and i was lucky to excape*.

Gengar stands back up still looking at LW.

*What do you plan to do, i mean i'd love to learn how to use my powers better so that i could become a better fighter both in strengh and mind. (If it helps any my old nick name used to be "The White oger" because ogers where strong but not very smart).

gengar13
Nov 8th, 2000, 04:04:10 PM
Gengar stands staring at his master while she thinks to herself. the silence is finally broken.

*Master are you ok, is somthing wrong*.

LW is lost in her thoughs.

Live Wire
Nov 8th, 2000, 09:33:12 PM
OOC: sorry been trying to think of the best way to proceed!

IC:

*LW looks up at Gengar.*

Well I think its time you learned how to control the force better.

*LW takes her saber and suspends it in mid air. Slowly the saber begins to turn. LW calls gengar's saber to her and suspends it in midair directly in front of her own saber and spins it in the same timing in the opposite direction. The two ignited sabers hum as they rotate in time with each other*

Use your powers to keep the sabers spinning in time with each other!

gengar13
Nov 8th, 2000, 10:58:14 PM
Gengar exchanges glances with his master.

*Well i'll try but don't expect alot to happen*.

Gengar stars to concentrate on the sabers, it seemed easy at first. but then LW stopped using the force and the sabers stopped spinning and faced gengar then charged. gangar quickly ducks then uses the force to stop them, he succeds and proceds to rotate them.

*Hey this is hader then i thought, i'm using all my energy just trying to keep them floating*.

Gengar then relizes that he has to use his anger and the pain of loss to control the force better. as time passes(8 mins. or so) Gengar starts to get the hang of it, he relaxes his thoughts for just a moment.... BIG MISTAKE.... the sabers quickly start chasing gengar again and this time he can't stop them.

*Help, somebody stop these things there out of control aaahhhhhhhh*.

Gengar runs all over the training grounds using his skills to dodge the swift sabers.

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 09:37:48 AM
*LW supresses a laugh as gengar is being chased by the sabers. Finally LW calls the two sabers back to her and tries to hide her smile*

That was.....um......interesting.

*LW starts to spin the two sabers in the same manner*

Do it again!

gengar13
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:42:47 PM
Gengar takes a deep breath and starts to concentrate his mind on only one thing...(to stop the jedi that destroyed his home). Gengar opens his eyes and you could see pure hatred concentrated into energy(known as the force) he starts to spin the sabers by himself.

*ok i think i understand it now. i need to harnest my hate and anger, and use it to increase the power of my force. i see now more clearly then ever, with pure hate and the pain i felt when my planet was destroyed i could use all that to destroy the jedi. thanks LW for helping with all this*.

Gengar continues to spin the sabers faster and faster, then with ease he starts making the two fight with lightning fast speed.

gengar13
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:51:49 PM
As gengar grows weary and tired of fighting the sabers, he returns them both to there masters.

*Well master how was that, is that good enough for now?*

Live Wire
Nov 12th, 2000, 11:42:48 PM
*takes her saber back*

I am impressed. It takes a great deal of control to accomplish that.

Normally I wouldn't do this quite so soon into your training but I would like to see you go up against a jedi.

gengar13
Nov 12th, 2000, 11:58:23 PM
After hearing her speak about the jedi, gengar quickly fills up with hate and anger.

*Master, i'm very greatful that you think i'm ready to take on a jedi. I will not make this a personal battle and think of only training and becoming a better sith. i thank you a thousand times master*.

Gengar bows to his master and goes to his room to rest up and be mentaly aswell as physically ready for the battle with his worst fear.(as well as his worst enemy.

gengar13
Nov 15th, 2000, 09:33:26 AM
Entering the training grounds from resting, he resumes training himself while he awaits his master to return as well.(possibly with an opponent)

*Ahh nothin like a good strech in the morning*.

Live Wire
Nov 16th, 2000, 09:41:58 PM
I think a good place for you to start would be where I started.

pub5.ezboard.com/
fthegung...ttleground (http://pub5.ezboard.
com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground)

There are jedi that lurk around there as well as gungans. But
dont let the fact that the gungans dont have force powers fool
you. Some of them put up a pretty decent fight. I will be there
to watch your back but I think you should start there.

gengar13
Nov 16th, 2000, 10:37:04 PM
OOC: you know i thought of this place to. and i already made
a reply to a challenge by mewcrazy.(met in another rpg)
IC:
Gengar turns to his master.

*I thank you for
coming to watch my battle master, i will do my best to make you
proud*.