PDA

View Full Version : *spins her lightsaber in a lazy arc*

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 11:59:06 AM
*and lets her eyes roam the training grounds. Apprentices are being brutalized by their masters (as it should be) and she is bored. Though she is but an apprentice herself, De'Ville suddenly shouts* SOMEBODY SPAR WITH ME! *She throws her body into a defensive stance, and awaits a sparring partner*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:29:11 PM
:: Wandering onto the training grounds, Damien notices the lovely Lady DeVille twirling her lightsabre around in boredom. Smiling, he walks over to her calmly. ::

You look mighty energetic... planining on anything in particular?

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:31:41 PM
*She eyes him disdainfully* Do you think you can keep up? *She playfully menaces him with her saber, then returns to her defensive stance* Would you like to spar?

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:36:42 PM
:: He takes a deep bow. ::

I would be honoured to spar with you, m'Lady. I am sure that your grace in battle is matched only by your beauty. You may make the first move.

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:40:55 PM
*mutters to herself* I can make the first move... * *She sees he has no lightsaber, and deactivates her own, clipping it to her belt.* We'll make this hand to hand, but all Force powers are allowed, just in the intrest of me not cutting you to pieces.

*Killcannon nods, and barely has time to unfold his arms before De'Ville advances and spins, catching him in the chest with her booted foot*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:46:11 PM
:: Stumbling back a step, Damien darts forward quickly, grabbing LD by her still extended leg. She struggles for a moment to wrench free her appendage, as he places his other hand on her leg, pulling it high. He pushes forward, using her momentum to launch her into a flip, throwing DeVille clear over his shoulder. He takes a few steps back, his face betraying no emotion. ::

Why don't you pick up your weapon? I could use the practice...

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:49:29 PM
*She turns the flip in midair, landing neatly on her feet, which were spread for balance. Facing Killcannon, she answers him* Lady Vader would have my hide on the floor by her bed if I damaged you too badly. *She grabbed him with the Force, and threw him back against the hard stone wall of the training area.*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:59:21 PM
:: Damien goes flying backwards towards the wall behind him at an incredible speed, his feet just barely dragging on the ground. Hurtling at a breakneck speed, he collides with said wall, creating a loud *thwack* as he does. He slumps a bit, but straightens himself back up. Damien lloks down, observing his own chest. A careful finger prods at his ribcage, inspecting a broken rib. A smile of ecstasy crosses his face as he looks up to the source of it. ::

How kind of you! It's... wonderful. I must be certain to return the favour.

:: Calmly, he lifts his right hand to Lady Deville, palm opened outward and fingers seperated. She begins to lift off of the ground, hovering several inches in the air.... rising, until the inches become feet. With a blur, Damien is gone from where he stands, appearing next to the Lady. He swings around in a complete circle, lifting his leg. His kick connects with her side in a well executed roundhouse manuever, knocking her out of his invisible grasp. She falls back to the padded floor, colliding softly. ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 02:37:44 PM
*falling to the ground, she barely manages to get her feet under her before he is beside her again, aiming his fist towards her face. She grabs his fist with the Force and then steps up quickly into his reach. She takes his head in her hands and brings it downwards with strength, catching it with her knee*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 02:46:01 PM
:: Not being able to see a way to pull out of her grasp, Damien instead turns his head sharply down, jabbing his chin to his chest to protect his nose from being broken. Deville's kneecap collides with his forehead, causing a slight throb to him as it does. Stepping away from her grasp, he woozily treads a few careful steps backwards. Crouching down a bit, he propels himself forward, with a little help from the Force, right into LD. His hands fly out, grabbing each of her wrists and pinning her to the ground under his weight. ::

Well, now... that wasn't very nice...

:: Damien slowly leans down, bringing his face to hers, struggling to keep her still. Using his chin, he pushes her head aside just a bit and places a tender kiss on her neck. ::

But you certainly are fun to play with.

Lady DeVille
Oct 10th, 2000, 02:59:42 PM
*Enraged at his gesture, she pushes him off her, and he lands on the ground a few feet away. She rolls to her feet and as he regains his footing she grabs his hair and lifts him so his toes are barely touching the ground.

De'Ville long hair has escaped her braid, and she angrily pushes it out of her face. She walks up to him, and he smiles just a little, toes scrabbling on the floor. And she slaps him open handed, leaving a red palm mark on his pale cheek. She releases him* I wouldn't have done that if I were you.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 10th, 2000, 03:07:58 PM
Oh? And why is that? Momentary pleasure at any cost is the only way to enjoy life. The archaic philosphers called it Darwinism, I believe. A hedonistic approach is the only true state of being.

:: His face once again impassive, Damien drops to the floor, extending one leg out as he spins it around, sweeping LD's legs out from under her. He does a quick flip, hopping to his feet and walks beside her, commanding the Force to restrain her on the ground. Bending over, he lifts her up in his arms, once again smiling. ::

Somehow, I'm not in the mood for a spar any more.

:: He grins. ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 11th, 2000, 09:21:29 AM
*As he raised her in his arms, she had reflexively thrown her arms around his neck. Now as she rests there she seems to consider something in her mind. He is no longer restraining her, which is good, she would only have been brought to greater anger at being bound. She looks up into his dark eyes and sees something...intriguing there. She blinks* Hedonistic pursuits are a waste of my strength. *She carefully extracts herself from his grasp, and stands facing him.* And would distract you from your training. However, *she moves in closer, face barely an inch from his* it would be interesting...

Damien Killcannon
Oct 11th, 2000, 11:54:39 AM
:: Still smiling, Damien raises his right hand upwards, the first two fingers extended. he brings them close to his own face, touching them to his lips: kissing the fingertips. Slowly, he turns his hand around, touching the fingers to Lady Deville's lips. Softly, he speaks. ::

Maybe we can spar again when I procure myself a weapon. Until then, you have my mark. Consider it a promise.

Lady Vader
Oct 11th, 2000, 07:13:46 PM
*LV watches the spar and aftermath silently in the shadows, not wanting to interfere*

*she figured that the best way for Damien to learn his first match, would be to let him be challenged without her interference*

*hence, she has given him a chance at independance in the Dark Side*

*she nods her head in approval of the outcome... and smiles*

Live Wire
Oct 11th, 2000, 09:54:11 PM
*LW stands silently by LV watching her apprentice fight the newcommer. Pleased with the progress DeVille was making she smiles. But she intended to speak with her apprentice about the importance of not permitting....distractions...to interfere with her focus*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 12th, 2000, 08:05:49 AM
::Cadet appers in the rafters. Her young half sith face watches the two battle. She laughs to herself thinking 'so this is the best they have?' She glances at LV and LW.::

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:36:16 AM
ooc: sorry, damn double posts

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:36:56 AM
ooc: what the heck is a Jedi doing here?? Do you want to be killed? Also, I was under the impression that the training grounds are open air....am I wrong?

Jedi Cadet
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:46:09 AM
"You did nto have to repeat yourself. And I am in enuff trouble with sith where when you threaten me it totaly does not scare me if that was what you were trying to do."

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 02:44:33 PM
OOC: ooc = out of character, i was not threatening your character, I was just expressing my confusion over your sudden appearence in the training grounds. However, when I DO choose to threaten you, you will know it

Damien Killcannon
Oct 12th, 2000, 02:48:18 PM
She might not have been threatening you, but I am. Leave, before I send your bloody head in a paper bag back to the Jedi.

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 02:55:16 PM
OOC: of course, IN CHARACTER is another story...

IC:

*De'Ville sees the Jedi spy, and pulls her roughly from her perch. The Jedi falls to the hard flagstones in a jumble of arms and legs* What the hell are you doing here?! You had better pray to whatever gods you prefer...you won't leave here alive.

Lady Vader
Oct 12th, 2000, 09:24:05 PM
*sees the Jedi and decides to come out of the shadows*

gawd... I was wondering where that fowl stench was coming from... *looks at Jedi menacingly*... now I know it was you...

*she takes a few steps forward toward her apprentice, at the same time unclipping her lightsaber*

be gone, fowl beast... we don't need your kind around here... go bother some other beings at your lower-than-scum level of caliber...

*she frowns... her stare not a freidnly one... not a freindly one at all*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 13th, 2000, 05:52:33 AM
*Cadet looks at the sith around her and jumps to her feet. She spin kicks the nearest sith in the head then drops to the ground and kicks there feet out from under them.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 12:02:53 PM
*De'Ville turns the fall into a flip, and lands facing the Jedi. She quickly unclips her lightsaber, igniting it, and rushes at the bantha-dung Jedi. The Jedi is a little unsteady from the fall she had taken earlier, and is caught off guard by the saber which De'Ville swings at her midsection with no mercy*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 13th, 2000, 01:32:22 PM
:: Damien casually hops into the air as the foolish Jedi attempts to sweep out his legs from under him, frowning with disgust. Even a Jedi was not usually this foolish. With a flick of his wrist, the Cadet goes flying backwards, colliding hard with the wall. Damien holds out his hand, his palm upturned, and motions softly upward. As he does so, the Jedi lifts off of the floor, smacking into the ceiling with a crash. He releases his grip, allowing her to fall once more to the floor. ::

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 02:42:54 PM
*LW stays back out of the fight knowing her three companions will easilly be able to deal with the foolish jedi.*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 13th, 2000, 05:11:08 PM
*Cadet jumps to her feet and looks at the 3 sith that are fighting her.*
"Oh come on 3 on 1?"
*Cadet rolls her eyes. She grabs her sith lightsaber and activates both sides*
"I am really sick of the Sith right this second."

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 05:45:21 PM
*LW laughs*

You are the one who came where you dont belong, jedi

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 08:41:14 PM
*De'Ville grunts, glaring at Killcannon who had thrown the Jedi clear of her saber* Do be careful where you put that...thing... I hope you are planning on cleaning up your mess when you're done.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 14th, 2000, 11:15:59 AM
:: Damien chuckles at LD's comment, lifting his head just a bit. ::

Oh, I'm sure you people have someone you pay to do that sort of work.

:: Fixing his gaze on Jedi Cadet, Damien reaches out his hand, as if calling something. The Jedi's face becomes a mask of shock as her lightsabre is pulled free of her grasp forcfully, flying through the air. In a flash, the weapon's hilt meets the palm of Damien's hand, and he closes his fingers around it with a grin. ::

It never ceases to amaze me how stupidity can lead to bravery. Hmmm... It seems I have a lightsabre now, mistress DeVille.

:: He puts his other hand on the lightsabre, holding it tightly. ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 14th, 2000, 05:24:01 PM
*She stares at the Jedi as it stood there, weaponless. If looks could kill, this one had not even one chance at life*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:42:11 AM
*Cadet glares back at LD and useing the force with out even looking at her lightsaber brings it back into her hand and activates it.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 17th, 2000, 03:15:09 PM
*She laughs a little, and steps up the the shorter Jedi* Now now, this will hurt you more than it will hurt me... *De'Ville feints with her saber, drawing Cadet's attention, then kicks her hard in the side with the side of her foot. The Jedi stumbles, but regains her footing, returning to a defensive stance. De'Ville shakes her head.* Give into the Dark side...defense alone will never save you here.

*With a loud curse De'Ville Force pulls the saber from Cadet's hands again. Simultaneously, she jumps and kicks the Jedi in the face with her feet.*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 18th, 2000, 06:11:02 AM
::Cadet grabs the foot befor it hits her. She flips the sith over her and into a wall.:
"I am not only doing defensve" She says.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 18th, 2000, 03:32:49 PM
:: Damien takes a moment to wonder how the Jedi, obviously nowhere near as well versed in the usage of the Force, managed to yank her weapon back from his tight grasp. ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 19th, 2000, 12:33:27 PM
*Instead of hitting the wall, De'Ville twists so she touches it feet first. She falls back away from the wall, hands on the ground and backflips to land on her feet. She feels the anger rising in her like a red flood, and reaches out with her hand, making a tiny pinching gesture. She touches something in Cadet's brain, squeezing a nerve ending or two. The Jedi falls on the ground, twitching and screaming, holding her head in her hands*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 20th, 2000, 06:29:36 AM
::Cadet falls to the ground, holding her head, trying to get LD out of her head. Cadet reaches out with the force and sends LD into the wall breaking the conection.::

Lady DeVille
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:04:42 PM
*De'Ville hits the wall hard, but manages to stay on her feet. She ignites her saber, and sends a pressure wave towards Cadet, the Force push knocking her off her feet to the ground again. De'Ville runs up and kicks her in the stomach, then as she is doubled over she raises her lightsaber, bringing it down hard and fast towards the Jedi's neck.*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 21st, 2000, 02:43:34 PM
:Cadet flips over befor the saber hits her and grabs the hilt of the saber making it so that the saber cant come down on her.:

Lady DeVille
Oct 23rd, 2000, 12:43:05 PM
*As Cadet grasps the hilt of the saber, De'Ville leans all her weight behind it, pushing Cadet to the ground again. The Jedi keeps her hands on the saber, sparing her life for the moment, and De'Ville kicks her hard in the ribs, breaking the hold. De'Ville doesn't bother straightening, but slashes down, searing a smoking line in Cadet's shoulder.*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 24th, 2000, 05:39:48 AM
::Cadet get hit in the sholder with the lightsaber. She grabs her sholder trying to ignore the pain but it is not working.::

Lady DeVille
Oct 25th, 2000, 08:59:29 PM
*While Cadet is distracted by the pain, De'Ville deactivates her saber, does a quick handstand and wraps her legs around the Jedi's head. She squeezes with her knees, and flips back over, slamming Cadet into the ground headfirst.*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 26th, 2000, 06:11:02 AM
::Cadet forces her hands up to stop befor her head hits the ground. She backflips away from LD.::

Lady DeVille
Oct 26th, 2000, 11:13:48 AM
*She turns to face the Jedi, igniting her saber again. As Cadet moves in towards De'Ville, De'Ville sweeps her legs out from under her*

Jedi Cadet
Oct 26th, 2000, 05:20:54 PM
:Cadet jumps over the lightsaber and lands behind LD. She then kicks LD in the back.:

Lady DeVille
Oct 28th, 2000, 01:35:07 PM
*Snarling with rage, De'Ville turns her fall into a roll, and is back up on her feet facing the Jedi quickly. Cadet smirks, and uses the Force to pull LD's saber from her hands, and punches her hard in the face. They exchange blows, De'Ville forcing Cadet against the smooth stone wall of the training grounds. She knees her in the stomach, causing her to double over. The Jedi loses her grip on De'Ville's saber and it flies back to her waiting hands. She brings her saber up for the killing blow*

EDIT: Forgot about that, sorry!

Jedi Cadet
Oct 28th, 2000, 07:12:44 PM
::Cadet looks at her hands and sees no lightsaber.::
"Um I think one of your little sith friends has my saber LD." She says.

Lady DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:07:20 PM
ooc: I edited to compensate, I forgot about that

Jedi Cadet
Oct 30th, 2000, 04:37:43 PM
OOC: thats ok
IC ::Cadet dodges to the side avoiding the saber. She jumps behind LD and kicks her hard in the back comeing very close to breaking her spine.::

Lady DeVille
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:33:18 PM
*De'Ville stumbles forward, momentarily stunned from the blow to her spine. However, it is not broken, and she catches herself against the wall with her hands before she falls to the floor. Cadet springs forwards, reaching for her head and a fatal neck snap, but De'Ville drops to the ground and her hands reach only air and the cool stone of the wall.*

Time to go now... *De'Ville calls her saber to her hand (it had fallen when the Jedi kicked her) and grabs Cadet's led with her other hand, using to Force to add strength to her body as she yanks the Jedi down on the floor with her. De'Ville jams the saber handle against Cadet's ribcage, under her arm, and activates the lightsaber.*

Jedi Cadet
Nov 6th, 2000, 08:44:30 AM
::cadet rolls to the side befor the saber is activated. She jumps to her feet and watches LD.::

Lady DeVille
Nov 6th, 2000, 02:07:50 PM
*As Cadet is rolling away, she cannot roll fast enough to outrun the activated saber. As it extends to its full length, the Jedi is caught in the rib cage with the end, slicing a good sized gash in her side. Blood starts spurting out, and as Cadet staggers to her feet De'Ville sweeps her legs out from under her again, sending her crashing to the floor. De'Ville gets on her knees and pins the Jedi with the Force as she brings her saber up for a killing blow.*

Garrett Blade
Nov 6th, 2000, 03:08:07 PM
*Garrett is just finishing up in the showers when he feels a sharp pain in his spine. he lets out a small cry, and rubs the sore area...*

Garrett Blade: "Ouch!!! That kinda hurts!!! Wonder what the hell..."

*Garrett dismisses the idea and tries to ignore the pain whilst getting dried and changing. Once he is finished and dressed, he walks out of the showers and heads back to his quarters, yet he is still rubbing his back in pain...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 6th, 2000, 11:35:03 PM
ooc: wtf? ....anyway....back to the fight...

Jedi Cadet
Nov 7th, 2000, 07:45:35 AM
::Cadet holds out her hand and uses the force to yank her saber away from who ever was holding it and activating it blocking LD's atack. Cadet then shoves her saber upwards and holds it an inch away from LD's neck::

gengar13
Nov 7th, 2000, 01:00:02 PM
Then as the jedi holds the lightsaber to LD's neck, a big white tiger jumped out of nowhere and tackled the jedi.

*Hello LD i was in the pool but when i smelled a terrible stench i thought a jedi was here in the palace or somewhere. Jedi i'd like you to meet Hades, he's my tiger don't you just love the way it looks. You know it doesn't really have a taste for jedi but then again he's not a picky eater hahaha*.

Gengar helps LD up then grabs his tiger and sits somewhere to watch the rest of the fight.

Thinks to himself(*How could i have missed this battle for so long, are my senses getting that out of tuned*).

Lady DeVille
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:42:42 PM
*De'Ville watches the wounded Jedi regain her feet. She twirls her purple/jade saber in her hand, remaining on guard. Cadet holds her left arm tightly against her side, trying to stop the flow of blood. The wound is partially cauterized from the saber, yet blood is still dripping steadily from it. De'Ville smirks* Going to take more than bacta to heal that one.

*She steps up to Cadet, and the Jedi blocks a series of lightsaber blows, but stumbles back as she is weakened. De'Ville trips her up by hooking her foot around the Jedi's ankle, and kicks her in her wounded left side as their sabers lock.*

Jedi Cadet
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:52:30 PM
::Cadet steps out of the way of the kick and shoves her saber at LD's side::

Lady DeVille
Nov 8th, 2000, 03:38:43 PM
ooc: You can't step out of the way, you're lying on the floor again :)

Jedi Cadet
Nov 9th, 2000, 08:23:36 AM
(OOC: ok so I roll out of the way and stab at your side)

Lady DeVille
Nov 10th, 2000, 03:24:20 PM
*De'Ville bats the Jedi's saber away from her body with her own weapon, and closes the gap between them as Cadet gets to her feet again. De'Ville sends a Force pressure wave towards the Jedi, throwing her back against the far wall. The Jedi's saber is knocked out of her hand by the force of her impact against the wall. A loud pop is heard as she hits, and De'Ville waits, lightsaber ready, from the other side of the room as the Jedi crumples to the ground.*

Jedi Cadet
Nov 13th, 2000, 07:52:00 AM
::Cadet falls to the ground and slowly gets up. She calls her saber back to her which had fallen. She activates both sides::

Lady DeVille
Nov 14th, 2000, 11:23:58 AM
*De'Ville runs across the grounds to where the Jedi was standing, and their lightsabers clash. As she battles Cadet's two bladed saber, De'Ville decides to try something new. She concentrates her dark side power into a ball of Force Destruction. Instead of forming it in her hand, it forms over her head, and she hurls it into the Jedi's body. Cadet falls back, jerking and spasming as the Destruction courses through her body.*

Sith Cadet
Nov 15th, 2000, 08:18:37 AM
::Sith Cadet enters the room and looks at her twin sister, Jedi Cadet. She then looks up at Lady DeVille::
"What is she doing here?" She askes LD motioning to Jedi Cadet.

Lady DeVille
Nov 15th, 2000, 06:45:04 PM
*Pinning the Jedi tightly to the ground with the Force, De'Ville turns to the other Sith.* Your sister?

*Jedi Cadet struggles against the constraints of the Force, but is much to weakened to escape. Blood pools underneath her body from the lightsaber wound that De'Ville had inflicted.* She was spying on us, and so she will die. *De'Ville holds her lightsaber under the Jedi's chin, and looks at the other Sith for just a moment.* I hope you two weren't close.

Sith Cadet
Nov 16th, 2000, 08:29:17 AM
::Sith Cadet shrugs::
"If you consider coming from the
same person, Close." She says

Lady DeVille
Nov 16th, 2000, 12:05:18 PM
I grow tired of this Jedi... *
Surging with dark side strength as her fury peaks, De'Ville picks
up the Jedi with the Force, and hurls her out the nearest window.
There was no glass, or transparisteel, in the window opening,
but there was a good forty foot drop outside of it. The two
Sith could hear the Jedi screaming as she fell.* Now for lunch...

ooc: Jedi Cadet --just
give up, you're beaten. Several times, actually.

Jedi Cadet
Nov 17th, 2000, 08:35:50 AM
::Cadet grabs the window sill befor she drops and climbs back in.::

Lady DeVille
Nov 18th, 2000, 01:46:46 PM
*As Jedi Cadet grabs the sill and attempts to pull herself inside, De'Ville initiates another pressure wave, furious that the Jedi would be stupid enough to keep trying. The saber wound alone in her ribs was deep enough to cause her to bleed to death, and the Jedi had done nothing to stop the flow of blood. The wave hits the window area just as the Jedi was pulling herself in, and it knocked her clean off. In fact, the window sill itself was ripped from the building, and the Jedi Cadet fell again, plummeting to the rocks forty feet below. If she were a fully trained knight (and not a Cadet) she might have had a chance at a comeback from a fall like that. However, she had no chance, and was much better off dragging her battered body back to the Jedi, or wherever she had come from. Because if she tried again to re-enter the training grounds, or anywhere in TSO for that matter, she would surely be killed.*

DarkSithChaos
Nov 18th, 2000, 02:35:19 PM
This seems to be sufficent warning.

Jedi Cadet
Nov 20th, 2000, 08:15:15 AM
::Cadet grabs her saber on the way down activates it and shoves it into the wall of the temple, slowing her fall. when she reaches the ground she deactivates her saber, heals herself and runs back to her ship and heads back for the Jedi Temple.::

Lady DeVille
Nov 21st, 2000, 10:09:52 AM
ooc: good fight Cadet. *shakes hands*

Thats a win for me, everyone.. :)

Jedi Cadet
Nov 21st, 2000, 11:04:15 AM
(OOC: ya, I was suprised I wasnt killed. Dang that was hard.)