PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for some hand to hand combat?

Live Wire
Sep 27th, 2000, 12:31:37 AM
Basic force abilities and no sabers? I'll fight apprentices as well. My apprentice has been trained and has sparred with me enough and its time she sparred with others so I would like to go a round with someone else to keep myself up to par.

Lord Dagger
Sep 27th, 2000, 11:06:22 AM
Sure i'll fight u LW.
:: disgards his sabres and moves gracefully towards LW ::
After you

Live Wire
Sep 28th, 2000, 12:24:26 AM
*LW takes off her cloak and tossees her lightsaber on top of it. She eye's dagger unsure of his abilities since she had never fought with him before. Dressed in her black catsuit she circles him watching him watch her. Finally she move in at him as if going to strike his head but as he puts his hands up to block her she whips her leg around kicking him in the stomach. LW jumps back watching him clutch his stomach*

LW: This will be interesting.

Lord Dagger
Sep 28th, 2000, 11:24:00 AM
I agree intresting it will be
:: Dagger rubs his stomach and looks at LW ::
Nice, but try this one
:: Dagger moves quickly and gracefully forward leaping at the last moment to land on Lw's sholders, he pushes down hard before she can react and lands behind her smashing his elbow into her lower back and moves away ::

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 12:43:04 AM
*instead of falling forward like he expects LW steps backward and spins landing a huge kick on his jaw. Dagger's head twists as LW kicks his legs out from under him. Smiling she lets a small bolt of electicity jump from her hands to his face*

And that was just a little taste of what I can do.

Lord Dagger
Sep 30th, 2000, 06:21:37 AM
If we're playing like that!
:: Dagger lets the Force flow and summersalts backwards using the momentum of the kick to do it smashing both feet into LW's chin as he goes. He lands and uses The Grip, while LW is distracted he moves forward and smashes his fist into her face

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 07:28:37 PM
OOC: I should have warned you ahead of time LW is pure energy. she doesnt use the force to throw lightening. She IS lightening which is why I didnt hit you hard. But thats okay we'll make it an all out force battle. Sorry for not warning ya earlier!

IC:

*LW quickly grabs his fist and bends it backwards and is rewarded to hear a snap as dagger clutches his wrist in pain. Getting a good hold on his arm she flips him and he lands on his back hard and she hears crunching in his body as he lands. LW walks around him watching him get up and as he gets to his feet she calls a whip from a table and smacks him on the rump with it*

LoL!

Lord Dagger
Oct 1st, 2000, 12:03:48 AM
OOC/fair enought/OOC
:: LW swings the wip again and Dagger catches it, he pounces like a cat landing behind LW, the wip raping its self around her neck as he does, with LW in effectivly a noose Dagger leaps up and kicks her twice in the face and once in the rips, drawing on the power of the Force to make sure there is that ominous cracking sound ::

Live Wire
Oct 27th, 2000, 12:34:44 PM
*LW winces in pain which just intensifies her anger she glows briefly and sends a surge of electricity down the whip and into dagger who drops it and backs away. LW scrambles back and tears the whip off of herself. Rubbing her neck gingerly she supresses the pain and eyes dagger carefully. Hurt, angry and tired she sends a blast of force destruction at Dagger that sends him back against the wall*

Lord Dagger
Oct 27th, 2000, 12:45:06 PM
:: Dagger smashes against the wall ::
Wish i could do that
:: Dagger settles for the grip then a flying kick followed up by force throw ::

Live Wire
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:29:09 PM
*LW collapses to her knees her eyes blazing*

It seems you get along just fine without it.

*using the force she sends 12 knives flying at Dagger and smiles as he tries to dodge all of them. He manages to deflect the knives but was too distracted too see the rock flying towards him from behind and it hits him square on the back of the head. LW gets to her feet and her fingers crackle with electricity*

Lord Dagger
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:34:37 PM
:: Dagger falls forward and pushes on the floor with his hands smashing his feet into LW's chin, he lands infront of her and crouching low to the floor he waits for her next move ::

Live Wire
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:54:33 PM
*using the force LW paralyzes him for a breif moment which stuns him and gives her a chance to break his forearm with the force. LW can hear the snap and smiles*

Oh good I was afraid I had forgotten how to do that

Lord Dagger
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:59:35 PM
:: Dagger cradels his broken arm and draws on the Force to move with the speed of thought, he smashes his working arm into LW's chin before she can even think about reacting and leaps up delivering a mid air roundhouse kick to her head ::

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 07:53:12 PM
*LW falls back and see's dagger come for her. LW raises her hand defensively and force pushes Dagger up to the celing pinning him there. LW staggers to her feet rubbing her chin and releases Dagger and watches as he starts to fall towards the floor*

Lord Dagger
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:12:10 AM
:: Dagger falls down taking landing on his one good arm he pushes up double kicking LW as he does and lands in front of her ::
What can i say, i'm an acrobat

Live Wire
Oct 31st, 2000, 11:04:20 AM
*LW stumbles back and puts her hand up defensively creating a wall of energy in front of herself. Dagger stares at it for a moment as the wall envelops LW who runs forward delivering two shocking punches to his face*

Lord Dagger
Oct 31st, 2000, 01:07:42 PM
:: Dagger reals but makes no sound, he summersalts backwards kicking LW under the chin as he goes ::

Live Wire
Nov 2nd, 2000, 11:21:08 PM
*catches Daggers other foot as it comes up and twists it till she hears a snap*

Lord Dagger
Nov 3rd, 2000, 01:23:00 PM
:: Dagger flips back, landing silently on his feet he lifts the broken foot and with an audiable snap, puts it back into place. He smiles at LW ::
What can i say, it hurt but i heal fast