PDA

View Full Version : master wanted

gengar13
Oct 16th, 2000, 09:39:46 PM
ok i need a master to train me then i can be proud of being a sith master one day and the best jedi killer ever.(so who wants to train me and don't go easy either cause i want to be the best).

Darth Tholuem
Oct 17th, 2000, 04:28:48 AM
Well well, there's mister 'I'm Gonna Whoop Your Ass Tholuem', not going back to your old thread eh? :)

That's good, cuz you need training first, I'd take you, but I'm not allowed to, cuz I'm still a sucky appretice, almost a knight though :D ... But just wait here till someone else comes here.

Garrett Felth
Oct 18th, 2000, 12:03:28 PM
......then look no further. Not me...I'm not even force - sensetive! I'm talking about Garrett Blade. I am sure he will take you on as his apprentice. He will be back on his feet in no time - just wait...you shall learn the ways of the force soon enough!

gengar13
Oct 18th, 2000, 05:56:41 PM
good the time for me to shine will come soon.

gengar13
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:25:01 AM
wheres my master, hey how bout you live wire why don't you train me i like pretty ladies giving me orders.

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:40:04 AM
*Live Wire enters with a stern look on her face walks up to Gengar and backhands him across the face*

Gengar! You are not here to look at me! You are here to learn the ways of the sith! Are you dedicated? Can you survive having me as your mistress????

I assure you training with me will be the hardest thing you have ever had to do! Are you sure you can handle it and put in the time required to become a sith of TSO??

gengar13
Oct 21st, 2000, 02:47:10 PM
don't worry about me sweety just make sure you train me to the best of my abilities, i will make you proud. *gengar removes his white trench coat to reveal his doublesided white saber and then charges LW dropping to the ground just before reaching her and trips her fot then grabbing her by one arm and leg swinging her around flying her into the nearby wall.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 21st, 2000, 04:53:22 PM
AHHHHHH!!! RUN ON SENTENCE! BAD SENTENCE STRUCTURE! WILL THE HORROR NEVER END???

You also got to learn how to break up sentences, fix them, and edit them to a Masterpiece.

LOL

Live Wire
Oct 22nd, 2000, 12:16:22 AM
OOC: ahhhh thats hurting my eyes! As an english major I feel the need to correct that post but I am resisting. I'm lazy when it comes to grammar in posting but geez!

an apprentice who can get the drop on a master that early. I dont think so. Remember your place but for now I will work around it. Keep in mind who you are and who you are dealing with next time you post.

IC:

*LW stands and sends a blast of energy at gengar and watches as he collapses to the ground in agony.*

You pitiful fool!

*LW calls his fallen saber to her hand and uses the force to immoblize him*

You dont know the power of whom you are dealing with!

*LW walks over to him and backhands him across the face sending a trickle of blood down his chin*

You will learn to show respect and discipline. Do not forget your place again. You dont want me to have to put you in it.

*LW stands back and tosses gengar the saber.*

Ignite only one end and attack me. Be smart this time.

gengar13
Oct 22nd, 2000, 01:12:28 AM
Gengar gets up angrily buts restrains himself to make anymore foul language to his master.

*ok LW if you want to play it that way i'll be more careful next time*

He then ignites one side of his lightsaber as told to then charges LW with his saber in the lead and then ha uses it as a pole stick and jumps over LW landing behind her. he throws a kick to her side but she jumps out of the way and jump kicks gengar in the face sending him flying to the ground. he gets up a little wozzy but otherwize not that hurt, he stands ready studying LW and waiting for her next move.

*You know i love it when i see the sight of blood, it makes me hunger to see more so i'd like to see you'r blood dripping from your head hahahaha*.

Live Wire
Oct 22nd, 2000, 09:31:14 PM
*LW walks around Gengar*

Better.

*she lunges in at him swinging at his midsection. His saber meets his and LW puts more pressure into it Gengar starts to sweat as his saber slowly starts being pushed towards his stomach*

Use your anger. Let the hate swell in you and fuel your strength!

gengar13
Oct 23rd, 2000, 08:58:38 PM
As the saber gets closer to his stomach, gengar suddenly let out a blood curtiling scream he pushes LW's saber back and hops a couple steps back.

*wow i haven't had this cind of traing since i was on my old planet. but i admit your a very good teacher, your really strong*.

Gengar suddenly lashes LW with his saber only to have been mei back with a swing of LW's saber. Gengar swings again then exchanging blows, gengar jumps back and jumps in the air and comes down on LW with his saber in the lead. LW moves to the side but not quick enough and gengar's saber barley scraches her arm, as gengar lands LW swings her saber at gengar's waist. Gengar barly misses LW's saber and she got him on his arm. LWthen jumps back and they are at a stand still.

Live Wire
Oct 24th, 2000, 08:52:56 AM
*LW watches Gengar cautiously. Darting in quickly she jabs at him with her saber but he neglects to see her leg comming up and her foot smashes into his face sending him sprawling backwards. He brings his saber up quckly and with quick twirl of the wrist she sends his saber flying and holds the tip of her saber at his throat. LW smiles evilly*

I fight dirty!

gengar13
Oct 24th, 2000, 07:46:21 PM
*Wow nice trick i'm going to have to learn that one later*.

As gengar is on his knees with LW's saber at his throat just barley putting pressure on it, gengar then uses the force to fly LW back he quickly calls his saber back just in time to block LW saber coming at his side. LW quickly drops to the floor and sweeps gengar to the ground followed by a brutel blow from her elbow right to gengar's stomach. she then steps back to let him get back up, gengar jumps at LW but she dodges and throws a round house at his temple, gengar ducks and comes in and lands a punch to LW's face. she stumbles back but quickly regains her stance and uses the force to pick up gengar and drop him back down to the ground. gengar gets up showing no sign of giving up.

*Gee is that a mark i left on you or are you blushing cause your empresed with me haha*.

Live Wire
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:00:58 PM
It's going to take a hell of a lot more then that to impress me! you have a long ways to go before I ever consider you impressive.

*LW runs at Gengar who stands ready for her but at the last moment LW jumps over his head and kicks him in the small of the back sending him sprawling forward. He tries to scramble to his feet but LW is to fast for him she grabs him by the back of his neck and lifts him into the air*

If I move my hand just a little bit I could kill you instantly. Keep that in mind next time you get c0cky!

*using her other hand she rakes her nails across Gengar's face and throws him away from her as if she was taking out the trash. She stands watching him a smirk on her face and twirling her lightsaber casually*

gengar13
Oct 27th, 2000, 03:16:39 PM
Gengar turns and looks at LW with hatred in his eyes.

*ooowww my face how dare you, you will pay for that*.

gengar picks up his saber and egnites both sides of it.

*if you can fight dirty then i can too hahahaha*.

gengar rushes LW with his feuled anger he violently lashes out at his master with his saber. LW blocked the attack with ease.

LW:Ha is that as fast as you can go, use your anger and bend it to your will. now try again.

Gengar backs yp and rushes her again this time instead of following through with his saber he puts his saber to the side and jump kicks her in the stomch and sends her stumbling back. LW gets up dusting off and looked at gengar with a smile on her face. Gengar catches that look and gets more mad.

*so you still laugh at me huh ok then get ready cause right now my anger meter is through the roof*.

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:13:04 PM
*LW looks at gengar with a smirk*

I will laugh at whomever I chose! Is that clear? Do not presume to tell me what to do!

*with a slight wave of the hand LW lifts gengar into mid air and parlyzes him there. Slowly he begins to spin. LW just lets him stay like that spinning*

You are insolent! That is not in the best interests of your personal safety. You do not want to tick off a sith master.

gengar13
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:30:41 PM
As gengar is spinning, he ignites his saber and throws it at LW just scratching her leg. while she is distracted with the wound her concentration on gengar was lost and gengar fell to the ground, flipping through the air he lands on his feet and uses the force to call back his saber.

*i'm surprised, with you being a master you made a big mistake*.

LW looks at gengar with disgust.

*Want to know your mistake, ok i'll tell you. your mistake was that you should never underestimate your opponent, you being a master and me merly an apprentice i'm not surprised that you would beat me with ease, but at the same time you forget that i told another, i was undefeated on my planet. i was the top elite soldier and close to becoming a master like yourself but sadly my home was destroyed by jedies. so when i heard about TSO i figuered that i could get revenge for me by training as an apprentice to learn your ways of fighting before attacking the jedi. so still gonna consider me as a foolish person huh?*.

LW:You talk to much that's your mistake. an apprentice should keep his mouth shut and do as there told by there masters.

*Ok you want it that way fine*.

Gengar charges LW lashing at her other uninjured leg. she effortlessly blocks the attack and slaps gengar across the face. gengar steps back and uses the force to throw small sized boulders at LW. with a twist of her wrist, LW blocks the oncoming assult, but not noticing a bigger boulder coming from the side. at the last minute she sees it and jumps to get out of the way, but is not in time and the boulder hits her in the side. she gets up and angerly charges up her force powers......

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 09:52:00 PM
*LW blinks once and stares at Gengar*

Good! You know your purpose dont let your blind anger overshadow that. If you do then you will never achieve what you set out to do. You provoke very easilly and you must learn to control that.

Everything I say and do has a purpose. Even my taunting of you. Do not think that I do it just for my amusement but you need to learn to develop a thick skin otherwise your enemies will get the better of you!

*walks over to gengar and puts a hand on his shoulder*

Do not think me too harsh! I only want to see you develop into a smart fighter so you can accomplish your goals.

We have done enough for today. We will continue later. Go get cleaned up and think about what I have said.