PDA

View Full Version : Young Sith, needs a master!

Brainiac8
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:32:14 PM
Hey guys/girls, I'm a 10 yr. old Sith who needs a Master. My old one was killed by Mace Windu, and that was a year ago. I've kinda forgotten some of my training, but with the help of an experianced sith i'll embrace the dark side once again. email me at rconnon12@hotmail.com or just post another message here. even if u r a jedi (although I hope no jedis are on this site) you can try to turn me.
A young Sith apprentice

Live Wire
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:39:13 PM
*LW notices the child and walks over to him*

We've never had a child before but I dont see any reason why you shouldnt be trained by us. Dont worry we are a sith only organization and the jedi will not bother you as long as you are under our protection. If I may ask what happened to your parents?

Darth Tholuem
Oct 27th, 2000, 01:45:27 PM
*Tholuem was walking through the place, being bored, when he notices a child and LW... He walks towards then, and can hear LW ask what happened to his parent. He greets W, and says hello to the child and smiles.*

"So, what did happen kid?"

Lord Psychic
Oct 27th, 2000, 02:38:39 PM
*Walks by and nods.*

Ah, so I see that you listened to my word and came here to TSO... very good. Welcome!

*Continues walking.*

Brainiac8
Oct 27th, 2000, 03:25:58 PM
Thank you Lord Psychic. I don't know what happened to my parents, I was taken to begin training when I was very young. They are of no part in my life any more. Even if they tried to find me, a Sith cannot be found if he does not want to be. My name is Kahn.
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious, from Darth Maul's Diary.

Brainiac8
Oct 28th, 2000, 04:18:28 AM
uh, are you guys still here? and lord psychic, does that mean that you're willing to be my Master? *a little scared of being surrounded by so many sith, but doesn't show it

Jedi Cadet
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:58:46 AM
::Cadet laughs slightly at the young sith as she stands in the rafters out of sight of most of the sith.::
"LW was lieing when she said that there were not jedi in here. She forgot that I was fighting her friends on another board. Figures that a sith would lie."
::Cadet steps out of the shadows and pulls back her hood.::

Darth Tholuem
Oct 28th, 2000, 12:25:49 PM
"Jeez... Get lost."

*Tholuem looks back at the kid*

"So, don't know your parents... Well, I think I'll just leave you to Live Wire, one of the many you'll always respect here, kid."

*Kahn nods, and looks at LW with big eyes.*

"Anyway, gotta go kid, I'll see you around here sometime!"

*Tholuem tells LW goodbye as well, and leaves, heading for his room.*

Lady DeVille
Oct 28th, 2000, 01:31:23 PM
ooc: Ignore Jedi Cadet, she's busy getting her butt handed to her in the training grounds.

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 07:58:46 PM
*LW can sense the young man's fear and smiles and kneels down beside him*

You have nothing to fear from us and ignore the jedi she's about to get decapitated by my friends any moment. I forgot her pesky self was still causing trouble. There are no jedi in our organization I assure you.

*looks up at psychic*

If he will take you on as his apprentice I see no objection. If he cant then we will find you another master. TSO will be your family now and you have nothing to fear from us or anyone else.

*offers Kahn her hand*

If you wish I will show you to your room in the palace.

Brainiac8
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:30:10 PM
*gives a relieved smile* y-yeah thanks. I'll do my best to be the best apprentice i can. *takes her hand* I don't know if lord physchic will be my master, i don't really care who is as long as they train me well. *sighs*
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious, from Darth Maul's diary.

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 09:52:38 PM
You will be well trained. I'll make sure of that

Brainiac8
Oct 29th, 2000, 06:44:18 AM
are you offering to be my master? if so i accept. you seem like a very powerful sith.
kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

Lord Psychic
Oct 29th, 2000, 12:20:38 PM
Very well Kanh... I will be your master. This will be very interesting...

Training starts tomorrow. LW will show to your room.

*Walks off.*

Brainiac8
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:23:28 PM
Thank you Lord Pyschic. I am honored to have you as my master.
OOC- I might not be able to reply to quickly tomorrow, cause i got school and an 6:00 midwest time basketball game. I'll get on at least once though.
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.