PDA

View Full Version : Mr Evil Man!

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 07:20:36 PM
I may not be your master but I will begin your training.

*tosses him a training grounds lightsaber and LW ignites her own. She stands ready looking at him*

attack!

Mr Evil Man
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:17:23 PM
<Mr. Evil Man grins evily as he deftly draws the lightsaber out of midair. His grin turns into a feral snarl as he ignites the saber and lunges at LW, feinting, jabbing, and swinging as he comes. LW stands, impassive, waiting for just the right moment.>

I'll kill You!!!!

Live Wire
Oct 6th, 2000, 06:09:09 PM
*LW raises her eyebrow and with one deft flick of her wrist she meets her saber with his and sends Evil's saber flying across the room*

You are eager but you must learn to control it. With a lack of control even a jedi padwan will be able to take you down.

*LW waits for Evil to walk over and get his saber*

Again

Mr Evil Man
Oct 7th, 2000, 11:55:57 AM
<Mr. Evil Man attempts to rip LW apart with his rudimentary force powers, but all he gets is a burst of LW's lightnig, sending him to the ground.>

Uh Uh now, none of that.

<Mr. Evil Man grimaces, grabs hi lightsaber, and adopts a light footed stance on the toes, and waits for LW's next command.>

Ready.

Live Wire
Oct 7th, 2000, 03:23:46 PM
You are too tense! Losen up feel your hatred and your anger flowing through you. Concentrate not on controlling the force let it control you let it dictate your actions and your movement. The finer elements of the force will come later.

*LW stands ready staring him down*

Attack!

Mr Evil Man
Oct 8th, 2000, 02:10:46 PM
<Mr. Evil Man grins, his fce twisting into a feral snarl. He suddenly moves, coming in at twice the speed of last time, finally allowing the force to flow. He is a whirlwind of jabbing, thrusting, feinting, slicing. And he never makes a sound.>

Darth Pyrone
Oct 8th, 2000, 04:25:49 PM
*Pyrone floats in very noticably.*
Please do not stop.
*Pyrone watches the battle in amusement of how Evil man thinks he could kill one of the most powerful siths in TSO.*
My, my, my.

Live Wire
Oct 10th, 2000, 08:41:45 AM
*LW watches Evil with an amused smile. Suddenly Mr Evil man finds he cant move. LW uses the force to pluck his saber from his hand and call it to her own. While Evil is frozen LW walks up to him and backhands him across the face*

You have much to learn about fighting! Fight like a sith! Not a baby!

*LW backs away from evil and restores his mobility*

I have your saber. Try and take it from me if you can. Attack me!

Mr Evil Man
Oct 11th, 2000, 04:46:25 PM
<Mr. Evil Man's eyes burn with fury and hate. Humiliation apparently does not bode well with him. LW looks on approvingly.>

Good, good. Now focus your hate. Attack!

<Mr. Evil Man focuses, and the glowing blade of the saber ignites, springing out. If not for her force abilitiesand foreknowledge, LW would have been impaled. As it is, the glowing balde just sits in midair, as Mr. Evil Man try's to call it to him, and LW, with little effort, hold it in place.>

Darth Pyrone
Oct 11th, 2000, 07:04:31 PM
That is a bit too advanced for a new trainee. Using the force to move inanimate objects is a completely different type of training. Ususally you fight physically in battles, not making a lightsabre float. Just a suggestion.
*Pyrone floats up and wonders a little closer.*

Live Wire
Oct 11th, 2000, 09:41:58 PM
Thank you pyrone I was about to mention that.

*turns to Evil*

Your concern is not in the manipulation of the force at this point. You must learn how to fight. Manipulating the force does you no good if you cant keep yourself alive.

*LW walks over and deposits the lightsaber in Evil's hand and backs up*

Remember let your hate flow through you. But fight smart!

Attack me!

Mr Evil Man
Oct 14th, 2000, 09:10:47 AM
My apolagies, Master.

<Mr. Evil man comes in with a fury of blows, dodging, parying. But his blows are blocked, again and again by LW. As he becomes more nd more furious, his blows come faster, stronger. Finnaly, with a cry of hate, he punches out at LW with his left hand while swinging the lightsaber in his right hand in a wide powerful arc.>

Live Wire
Oct 14th, 2000, 03:40:09 PM
*the fury is easily anticipated by live wire who brings up her saber to block his strike while her other hand reaches out and grabs his fist. Squeezing his hand she lets him feel a taste of her power as electricity surges through Evil he screams dropping his saber and crumples to the ground where LW kicks him in the jaw. She stands over him smirking holding both lightsabers.*

GET UP!

Darth Pyrone
Oct 14th, 2000, 05:04:25 PM
Getting more furiouse will only make your fighting abilities less effective. Don't expect that getting mad will get you in a hit. You must focus, you will have hate, but anger is sloppy. Why do you keep letter her take your sabre?

Mr Evil Man
Oct 17th, 2000, 11:02:58 AM
<Mr. Evil Man gets up. Laughing evily, he begins to se what LW and DP are talking about. He focuses, concentrates, let's his hate make him stronger, faster, and he knows what he can do. LW begins a lazy infinity symbol with her sabre, and to his surprise, Mr. Evil Man can see it before it happens.>

Oh, I get it.

<He begins to attack.>

Live Wire
Oct 17th, 2000, 11:16:52 PM
*LW can sense him slowly get more focused*

Good you are learning

*he comes at her with saber blows that she easilly blocks and with a flick of her wrist she sends Evil flying against the wall*

Better. Attack me again!