PDA

View Full Version : Decon Frost's training!!!

Garrett Blade
Oct 23rd, 2000, 02:41:52 PM
*Garrett Blade stand in the centre of the training grounds with a sword in his hand. He waits until his apprentice enters to begin his training.....*

Decon Frost 1
Oct 24th, 2000, 08:14:26 AM
i am ready master for my training

Garrett Blade
Oct 24th, 2000, 02:25:07 PM
*Garrett removes the black sunglasses which he was wearing and clenches them tightly. The sunglasses errupt into a ball of fire and incinerate instantly. Garrett looks at his apprentice with a pleased look on his face...*

*As Blade does so, he reaches over the back of his right shoulder with his left hand.. to reveal..

A SWORDBLADE

cleaving the darkness, radiant light slicing across gleaming Damascus steel. Words acid-etched in the weapon's fine-tempered surface:

BLADE

Garrett Blade: "Tell me Decon! Which would you prefer to spar with first??? A lightsaber or a sword?? The choice I leave entirely up to you???"

[i]*Garrett holds his sword out in front of him and slowly turns it so that Decon can see the reflection move along it...

Decon Frost 1
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:22:20 AM
saber i am already good with the sword

Garrett Blade
Oct 25th, 2000, 02:37:03 PM
Garrett Blade: "As you wish my apprentice!"

*Garrett places the sword back inside its sheath on his back and clenches his red-bladed lightsaber in his left hand whilst simultaneously raising his right hand. His fist begins to glow a deep red. Instantaneously, his black shades reappear out of nowhere and he places them over his eyes once again. He then reaches behind himself to reveal a blue saber and tosses it to Decon.*

Garrett Blade: "Use this until you have one of your own! Very well then. Let us begin! Which would you like to do first? Attack or defend? Your answer please???"

Garrett waits in earnest as his apprentice ponders the wuestion a little...*

Decon Frost 1
Oct 26th, 2000, 11:12:16 AM
defend i will learn that first

Garrett Blade
Oct 26th, 2000, 02:48:32 PM
Garrett Blade: "As you wish, my apprentice!"

*Garrett ignites his lightsaber. The blade roars to life with a snap-hiss. Decon Frost also ignites his blue saber and looks at it intently. he spins the handle in his grip, then looks towards his master, only to find a red light beam heading straight for his torso. Decon barely parries the attack in time...*

Decon frost: "Master! Maybe if you would give me a chance t......"

Garrett Blade: "Remember this my young apprentice! In most cases, attack is the best means of defense!"

Decon Frost: "Point taken my lord! One question though...what...."

*Before Decon could finish his sentence Garrett had sweeped his apprentice off his feet*

Garrett Blade: "Point number two.....try to catch your opponent off guard!"

*As Decon climbed back up to his feet, Garrett removed his lightsaber from Decon's throat and somersaulted backwards to gain some distance*

Garrett Blade: "Lets see what you can do!!!!!"

*Garrett held out his hand towards his apprentice, beckonning him forwards.....*