PDA

View Full Version : :: enters the empty training grounds ... ::

Sith Kat
Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:14:16 AM
:: ... and looks around ::

Live Wire
Sep 2nd, 2000, 01:45:06 PM
::walks up to sith kat::

What brings you to our training grounds?

Sith Kat
Sep 5th, 2000, 09:43:02 AM
"I am here to continue my Musha Shugyo (Warrior Pilgrimage)."

:: Kat ignites her sabre and moves to the center of the training grounds ::

"Step forward or send another to awnser my challenge."

:: Begins pacing back and forth impatiently, her eyes never leaving LW ::

Gav Mortis
Sep 5th, 2000, 12:15:03 PM
*The large doors at the entrance to the training grounds are blown of their hinges as an increadible torrent of wind errupts through the entrance. Some apprentices near by are hurled into the air from the powerful winds, LW suddenly dives out of the way as Sith Kat turns to see the two large doors just before the collide with the suprised Sith Warrior carrying her from off of her feet and sending her crashing into the stone walls of the grounds. Slowly and painfullt moving a large piece of wood from off of her face, which is now covered in her own blood as it freely flows from a gash in her forehead. As her vision clears once again she notices the dark figure approaching and a hurried pace from across the other side of the grounds from the desamated entrance*

You want a challenger...then i would be honored to do battle with you, Kat!

*As the figure fineshes speaking he drops his hooded cloak behind him, revealing his face. Without hesitation, Gav ignited his black-bladed lightsaber and rotated it once in his right hand as though warming up, he neared...*

Sith Kat
Sep 6th, 2000, 02:16:35 PM
:: Kat flings her damaged sabre aside and unsheathes her kris knife. She circles Gav with a noticable limp, her left ankle injured by his sudden entrance ::