PDA

View Full Version : If you need a master...

Darth Roul
Aug 31st, 2000, 01:10:42 PM
...come to me.

Aigin Gakushi
Aug 31st, 2000, 03:04:21 PM
::walks up to Darth Roul, purple lightsabre in hand::

Hi.

Live Wire
Aug 31st, 2000, 10:10:33 PM
ahh Roul please take Aigin as your apprentice.

Darth Roul
Sep 1st, 2000, 01:30:14 PM
I will take you as an apprentiance Aigin but I must warn you... it will be the most hell you will ever go through. I take no mercy but I do take limbs, heads and lives.

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 1st, 2000, 03:46:30 PM
::raises an eyebrow:: Heads, limbs, & lives?

That's okay, I never thought much of any of those anyway...

Darth Roul
Sep 2nd, 2000, 09:34:39 AM
::ignites his saber:: Fight like a brave, dont be a slave, no one can tell you you've got to be afraid.

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 3rd, 2000, 04:36:25 PM
::smirks:: Carpe Noctem.

::takes a swing with her light sabre at Darth Roul's waist::

Darth Roul
Sep 4th, 2000, 04:21:25 PM
::drops down his saber and bloaks the attack then swings his saber at Aigin's arm::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 4th, 2000, 05:14:10 PM
::jumps back, wincing slightly as Darth Roul's sabre leaves a small burn across her arm. Her eyes flash a dangerous red as she then takes a vicious swing at his right thigh::

Darth Roul
Sep 6th, 2000, 12:53:16 PM
::p locks the blo and swings his saber at the wounded arm once again::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 6th, 2000, 05:56:28 PM
::realizes his next move in time to duck down as Roul's sabre sails over her head. She then takes a swing at his ankles::

Darth Roul
Sep 7th, 2000, 01:24:21 PM
::jumps over the saber but losses his fotting as he lands and falls on his back droping his saber. Aigin holds her saber at Roul's neck. Roul grins and kicks Aigin in the kneecap knocking her to the ground. Roul then force pulls his saber back to him and places it back on his belt and pulls out another saber from behind. Roul then ignits both ends of it and stands on guard::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 8th, 2000, 03:05:39 PM
::Aigin falls to her knees, & the pain begin to surge through her body. She uses just enough of the Force to block the pain until the fight is over. She then jumps to her feet & grins insanely at Darth Roul before swiftly dropping to the ground, & swings her right leg in a half-circle, hitting Roul's ankles & tripping him.::

Darth Roul
Sep 9th, 2000, 05:55:21 PM
::falls on the ground and grabs Aigins leg and pulls it twards him makeing her fall head over heels. Roul then stands up and swings his saber down at his fallen apprentiance::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:47:48 PM
::thinks sarcastically:: peachy.

::falls to the ground with a thud. She wriggles her ankle out of Roul's grasp & stands up a little shakily. Deciding to bear with the pain, she focuses all the Force she can get on Roul, sending him into the wall behind him.::

Darth Roul
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:35:40 PM
::hits the wall with a thud and drops to the ground. Gets up and uses lighting to zap Agin in the arm makeing it numb::

Aigin Gakushi
Sep 16th, 2000, 04:36:44 PM
::Flinches slightly as all feeling in her arm leaves her. Finding it nearly impossible to move it, Aigin lets her arm hang. She shifts her light sabre to her other hand & awkwardly but accurately swings it, hitting her master's arm with decent power.::