PDA

View Full Version : Darth Tholuems Training

Gav Mortis
Aug 19th, 2000, 01:58:24 PM
Gav:

*Gav appears from behind a pillar in the courtyard, he walks across to his apprentice, the pebbled surface of the floor being as uncomfortable as possible for those walking on it, however he does it with ease*

So, you wish to be trained as a Sith?

So, be it...

*Gav doesn't stop as he nears his apprentice, in fact he continues walking, removing his shades as he nears Tholuem, but not stopping, he looks as though he is about to walk straight through him and it isn't until his face is about two inches away from his, that Tholuem begins to back away, unstabley, nervously, but Gav persists and the apprentice starts stumbling as he backs away*

So, what makes you think you can be a Sith, you're nothing...

You allow Jedi to defeat you, how dare you embarass TSC in such a way, is this what you want?

*Gav presses on walking towards Tholuem*

Tholuem:

:: DT stumbles but gets up immediately, facing his new Master from very close ::

"Master, I am sorry, but if you'd just take a look at the training I had... It was nothing, I didn't have ANY experience yet while sent in there... Please read that thread and notice that I don't have any force experience, and that I've just not been trained good and long enough. I do not think it is my fault; I was sent into battle without a good training.

Gav:

*Gav continues his approach as though he was prepared to stomp all over his apprentice, uncaring his eyes glaring deep into Tholuem's*

Do you actually think you deserve to be a Sith?

Did you like getting an ass whooping from a pathetic Jedi?

Do you enjoy being beaten up?

*With all his might, Gav swings his right arm at Tholuem, burying it deep into his gut, knocking him back against the wall behind, he falls to his knees wheezing, gasping for breath and wrything in agony...Gav's eyes widen, he looks down at his apprentice with his hateful eyes*

....do you enjoy the pain???

*Gav crouches down to his apprentice, grabs him by the throat shoving his head up against the wall*

Now...I am that Jedi, Tholuem, what are you going to do?
Please, give me the training I need to help the Sith beat the Jedi..."

Tholuem:

:: DT menages to push Gav off him with all the strength he has. Then, when Gav is a few feet away from him, he gets up ::

"No, of course I didn't like to be beaten up... Why would I? You the Jedi? Whatever you want..."

:: DT runs at Gav, jumps, and kicks him on the jaw with one foot, which is immediately followed by the other foot, smashing Gav to the right, on the ground. DT gets him up, and gives him an uppercut right on his jaw, Gav falling down again ::

"That's kinda like what I did to the Jedi..."

Darth Tholuem
Aug 19th, 2000, 02:05:53 PM
Yep, there were we :)

Gav Mortis
Aug 19th, 2000, 02:30:33 PM
*As Gav falls to the ground, he uses the momentum of his fall to arch his back, bringing his knees to his chest, and with a flick from his hips he brings himself into the air as though he were to land on his feet, however before he comes to his feet he lands a double mule kick to Tholuems gut causing him to reel forward, breathless. As Gav lands on his feet he siezes the oppurtunity and swings his right arm downwards, crashing an elbow into the back of Tholuems neck which flows into a roll over Tholuems back as he is bent over. Gav now behind his apprentice, who stands, slightly bewildered, ignites his LS, presses his left foot behind Tholuems knee cap and adding pessure causes DT to fall to his knees, Gav raising his LS to shoulder height as he does so*

There is no mercy!!!

*Gav, standing upright behind his kneeling opponent, holding him down at the knee with his foot, swings his LS downwards to decapitate his apprentice*

Xarkz Chaos
Aug 19th, 2000, 05:59:36 PM
Gav, might want to tweak you signature a little bit...

TD NPH
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:35:55 AM
*Gav slashes down, but DT menages to roll the side just before he gets hit*

Man, you make it me a lot harder then Itala did...

*DT, rolling to the left, sees how Gav falls on the ground cuz he missed him. DT gets up and walks toward Gav, pulls him up on his feet, aminig on the side of Gav's head, to give him his LS right on his temple. Gav falls down, unconscious. DT starts kicking Gav; in the nuts on his head, his stomach, everywhere. Then he gets Gav up again, and starts beating him on his nose a couple of times, ending with DT trhowing Gav on the ground again, and giving him a couple of kicks on the nose, which is now crashed and crooked, hurting Gav badly*

OOC - Sorry, that it took so long for me to reply...

Darth Tholuem
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:37:11 AM
Damn, well, that's me, confusing acounts again :)

Gav Mortis
Aug 21st, 2000, 10:23:45 AM
*Gav manages to stand with some difficulty after regaining his conciousness. He brings his hand to his nose and with a quick jerk a cracking is heard as he rearranges his nose looking right into Tholuems eyes. Suddenly, Gav feels the full effects of the numerous kicks that Tholuem had landed on him whilst he was unconcious, he collapses backwards bending his knees he leans against the wall behind him. Eventually Gav reels forward spewing blood from his mouth into his cupped hands. He takes deep breathes then stands, holding the blood in his hands, he looks up, inhales then blows as the blodd sprays outwards from him. There is a thick cloud of sprayed blood, slowly moving towards DT, who looks on with curiosity*

Heh...I'll have to teach you this sometime...

DT: Teach me what?

This!

*Suddenly, Gav closes his eyes and reaches out, as the tip of his finger touches the spray of blood it erupts into fire and approaches DT at a much faster speed now, DT backs of expecting the cloud of fire to dissipate but it grows and increases with speed as it nears. Now distracted by the fire, DT doesn't noticed Gav run to the side of the room leap and kick off the wall landing a little behind him. Gav looks as DT approaches as he backs off from the fire, his back facing him. Gav runs at DT, leaps and sommersaults in the air...*

HEY!!

*Startled DT turns around onlu to be greeted by a flying kick to his chest from Gav sending him into the air soaring into the flames. Gav smirks as his apprentice screams within the fire, in agony...*

Darth Tholuem
Aug 21st, 2000, 12:46:52 PM
"Arghgghgh!"

*DT feels himself in the fire, everything hurts... Then he realsises that he can not stay in hre much longer, and he starts rolling to the left, but the fire never seems to end...*

"Aggrhghgh"

*DT keeps rolling, and rolling... Then finally the fire ends... DT lays there, the incredible pain has ended. Though his clothes are still on fire; DT starts rolling again with all the power he has left, and the pain that was still there, is gone. He's no longer on fire...
He starts trying to get up, fails the first two times, and then finnaly stands on his feet, normally again. DT looks up at Gav, who's stands there, smiling. DT feels the rage coming up in him. Gav keeps smiling evily at him, he gets even more pissed...

"What?! You trying to kill me huh? Jeez....."

*DT starts walking towards Gav, looking him in the eyes constantly. DT comes closer and closer, until he's reached Gav. He then grabbs his LS and with pain still floating through him, he starts slashing at Gav, who doesn't have his LS ready yet. Gav's jumping and trying to avbois being hit but fails... DT hits him in the chest, and then gives him a kick in the back of his knees, Gav falling down, looking at his chest. Gav's on the ground again, and DT starts kicking Gav once again, just aimed on the head...
Gav's just laying there, after 7 kicks he got from DT, and can then see DT getting his LS up again, before he gets unconscious once again...
Then DT raises his LS, ready to decapitate his Master this time..........*

Gav Mortis
Aug 21st, 2000, 01:48:43 PM
*As DT had been swinging at Gav his LS handle had been getting warmer, and by the time he raised it above his head, the color of the handle went from a dormant, red glowing into a strong orange followed by a bright yelly almost white. DT's hands burning on his handle as he clenches it tighter than ever in his maniacal rage. He swings downwards....*

Urrgghh...urgh..

*With one last breath as Gav slips into unconciousness, he focuses the kinetic energy on the vibrating atoms in the crystal inside DT's LS. With a flash of increadible light and with a release of great heat energy, Gav liquifies the crystal by separating it's atoms*

Phht...

*The LS deignites just before it cuts through Gavs neck and is now useless, leaving an astonished DT standoing above his master in bewilderment...*

Darth Tholuem
Aug 22nd, 2000, 01:55:32 AM
"What the.... What happened?! God... Damn..."

* Gav's still laying there, unconscious, and DT starts kicking him again, for demolishing his LS. Then he throws his LS up in the air, grabbing it outa the air again, at the ending of it, making it like a bat, to hit with...
At that moment Gav wakes up, and can see that DT is holding his LS-ending next to Gav's head again, ready to hit his head a couple of times this time.*

"Are we done yet? Or am I gonna hit you even more? I know you can hear me, maybe not that good, but you can..."

Gav Mortis
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:10:39 AM

*Gav's eyes flicker as he awakes from unconciousness, he groans and rubs his head as he lies on the ground looking very weary. As Tholuem finishes speaking, Gav's head jerks rapidly, facing him, his eyes wide, glaring deep into his apprentices nieve face startling Tholuem who instinctively brings the LS handle downwards to shatter his masters nose, who is leaning back on his hands, sat up slightly...watching his apprentice attack*

Rrrrryyaaagghhh!

*Suddenly, the wrist with which holds the LS is caught in between Gav's ankles, gav jerkes his legs to the side, as he flips from facing his apprentice to turning away from him on the floor as he snaps Tholuems wrist with the rapid, lethal attack and with the momentum of the jerk DT is thrown over Gav who recovers by pushing up with his hands. Gav now in a handstand as Tholuem crashes to the floor. As Tholuem, now bewildered and baffelled at what had just happened stands awkwardly, and just about about manages to see gav as he lunges at him from the handstand, he soars in from the flip and lands a double dropkick to Tholuems nose from which blood erupts covering the floor. In agony, he covers his face with his blood stained hands, but suddenly collapses to the floor*

Yeeaarrrggghhhh!

*He cries in pain as the viscous blood enters his eyes and stings increadibly, he opensd them, blood stained red, and is unable to see*

NEVER hesitate to attack! Never talk to your oppenent as you are about to strike...this is very important...now, ignore the pain, in fact, use it and allow your instincts and feelings to guide you. You don't need your eyes to fight...

Darth Tholuem
Aug 22nd, 2000, 12:24:02 PM
"Arrrghgghg! Ahhhhhh! My eyes!"

*DT's sitting there on the floor, screaming in pain, cuz of the blood in his eyes...*

"Arrggggh! You're gonna pay dammit....!"

*DT tries to stand up, fails once cuz it seems to be hard without any sight. He tries again, and it works out. He opens his eyes wide as like he tries to see, but he then stops doing that, cuz for now, that's just not working. Gav's seems to be standing in front of him, but DT has no idea what he should do without the sight of his eyes... He stands there a while, Gav doing nothing but standing in front of him, closing his eyes, as if he's trying to do something... Gav's wondering what the hell his apprentice is doing, when DT starts walking. He walks toward the sound of Gav's breathing... It's silent... DT's coming close now, Gav, walks to his left, DT able to follow him. Gav knows DT's now able to track him wherever he goes... DT starts moving faster... And faster, towards Gav, faster, until he's running, Gav moving aside all the time. Then, when DT's close to Gav again, he grabbs Gav's head*

"Curse you..."

Then he lifts his knee while pushing Gav's head down, smaking it against his knee. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 times... Gav falls down and feels his nose, blood's coming out of it again. His nose is ruined... DT uses the Force to pull his not-working LS in his hand. He lift his LS, Gav laying on the ground, screaming that his nose's -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-in broken and won't heal for a long time. Then he aims, aims for Gav's head, his breathing... ANd he throws the LS right on Gav's temple again... You can immediately hear Gav fall to the ground again, not breathing for a couple of seconds... His breath starts again, it sounds weird... As if he's dying... DT walks towards him and feels with his foot where the hell his back is. He starts pressing Gav's back really hard, amking cratching noices, Gav's feels the pain, and makes a bit of noice since he's not able to produce normal sounds, and DT starts pressing harder. He l;ifts his foot, and steps down with incredible speed, right on Gav's back again. It makes frightening noices...*

"Hope my sight'll come back, eh?"

*He gets off Gav's back, and starts kicking him again. Gav's barely able to feel anything, or do anything... Just laying there... DT stops. Gav's breathing very slowly........*

Darth Tholuem
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:51:52 AM
OOC - Erm, Gav are you ever gonna reply?

Gav Mortis
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:27:23 PM
OOC: Sorry about the time there old boy, been rather preoccupied.

*Gav, now breathless and exhausted, slips into unconciousness. Tholuem stands ready, saber in hand, ready for the kill. When suddenly he is thrown back, off his feet, high into the air, he eventually crashes to the ground awkwardly, cracking sounds are heard from some ribs on his left side and his collar bone buckles and snaps causing him to let go of his LS due to the increadible pain. Suddenly, DT is lifted into the air and is turned upsidedown, and held there. He cannot see anything and is helpless*

Gav...help me...whats going on???

*Tholuem cried in the direction of his unconcious master now panicking and afraid at what is happening to him. Suddenly, all the muscles in his body begin tensing randomly and his body goes into fits of spazms, when all of a sudden his body begins to feel like it is made of stone. DT is completely unable to move whilst in the air. Breathing heavily with fear and perspiring horrendously, he begins to feel his insides being mangled, his stomach is being compressed, his heart feels jabs like dozens of pins pricking it hard, he feels his intestines being knotted and his screams of absolute terror and agony are silenced as his trachea is squeezed shut without breaking thebones surrounding it and Tholuem is now unable to breath or speak. A voice whispers in his mind, it's sentances overlap each other making it difficult to make out what the voices are saying, he cannot escape the voices and cannot escape the pain*

You are helpless...you are weak...do you enjoy pain...had enough yet...you have felt nothing......

*The voices end after about 30 seconds, Darth tholuem remains stranded upsidedown, paralysed, his insides being destroyed and is unable to breath or see*

..........now feel the fire...............

*After hearing the words whispered in his mind, Tholuem feels like he wants to have died at the hands of the Jedi, his sheer terror is immense and wild seconds before his entire body errupts into flame*

Darth Tholuem
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:27:34 AM
Ignore this one, I edited it :)

Gav Mortis
Aug 24th, 2000, 09:39:26 AM
OOC: I got rid of those posts, don't worry about it, it's not that important. Just in your edited post above edit something like you are unable to do anything-you know but make it dramatical and all will become clear regarding this exercise. I'm experimenting with new approaches to training and you're my guinea pig...MWUAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!

:evil:

Darth Tholuem
Aug 28th, 2000, 10:00:30 AM
OOC - This is not a big reply, but it'll be enough...

*DT's hanging there... In pain. On fire... Everything he hurts. He's screaming of the pain...*

"Argh! Gav, please, don't do this!"

*Gav's doing nothing yet, he lets DT hang there, doing nothing... He left DT there, in pain...
Then he comes towards DT, and starts talking...*

Darth Tholuem
Sep 2nd, 2000, 02:46:43 PM
OOC - Gav, I think I'm done with my comp, and it's working very good again... Now, shall we continue? :)

Darth Tholuem
Sep 4th, 2000, 11:53:33 AM
Gav?! Hello? Why aren't you replying? Some RL?

Gav Mortis
Sep 5th, 2000, 07:09:44 AM
OOC: I appologise, you'll have to excuse me for the wait. I just need to keep track of these forums better, good to see your comp is up and running now. :)

I'll reply to this within the hour, I'm about to be disconnected(Happens by the hour on my server). :(

Darth Tholuem
Sep 6th, 2000, 07:51:42 AM
OOC - Well, yeah, everything's running again :)
I'm donloading with 300 kb/sec now! Whoo!

Okay, I'll wait...

Darth Tholuem
Sep 9th, 2000, 12:50:22 AM
Oh Gaaaaav!?!? How long's an hour eh?! Probably not 3 days ;)

j/k, but come on...

Darth Tholuem
Sep 13th, 2000, 08:25:55 AM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!

Gav Mortis
Sep 13th, 2000, 03:16:04 PM
*Darth Tholuem, wielding his ignited LS high above his head as Gav lies motionless on the floor, suddenly falls to one knee and his eyes begin flickering, his eyes roll into the back of his head as a clammy sweat drips down his brow, soaking his face. A calng is heard as he drops his lightsaber on the floor and collapses, entering a deep coma. Both Sith lie motionless for a moment of silence when Gav's eyes duddenly open, he smirks, looking out of the corner of his eye at his fallen apprentice beside him, he brings his knees up into his chest and launches himself to his feet, ignoring all pain, for a moment of triumph as his new method of training is complete*

Sorry, you had to be my test subject, my apprentice...

*As he speaks he crouches down and hoists his apprentice up and carries him off the training grounds, although Tholuem cannot hear him, Gav speaks nevertheless*

I forsee you will become an increadible Sith...but now, you need rest...

---------------------

*Darth Tholuem opens his hazey eyes and an extremely blurred vision begins to focus and he looks up and sees the healthy, revitalized face of his master, standing before him. He lies in a bed in TSO Medical Centre and is confused...*

Banestone
Sep 13th, 2000, 09:29:44 PM
Geez Gav, took you long enough! :D Man! Tholeum should get some special sort of rank for having to put up with this and not complain... ;)

Darth Tholuem
Sep 14th, 2000, 07:04:10 AM
OOC - lol! Yeah, I think I should :)

*DT opens his eyes, and tries to focus but all he can see is a very fuzzy Gav Mortis, his master, standing at his bed. Bed? He looks around and notices that he's in the hospital... He starts and tries to speak, which is hard. . .*

"*Ugh* Gav? Gav, *ugh* is that you? *Blugh* What... happened?"

*Then he falls on his back again, asleep, and hears Gav's words in his dreams...*

"I forsee you will become an increadible Sith...but now, you need rest..."

Darth Tholuem
Sep 18th, 2000, 05:59:24 AM
Oh god, Gav, come ooooon...

Gav Mortis
Sep 19th, 2000, 09:49:10 AM
OOC: OK OK. I appologise for trying to maintain a shread of social life. I have only been posting at swfans recently cause basically can't afford the time for anything else due to my A-Levels but I appologise for keeping you waiting and I will keep up with everything now.

IC:

*Gav takes a seat at the side of his apprentices bed, raising one hand up over DT he places a damp cloth on his brow, it's soothing coolness revives him and Gav closes his eyes focusing on his apprentices condition. Immediately, Tholuem's vision focuses, the room is still and silent and he looks up and sees his master who begins to speak with a mild grin.*

I suppose you're wondering what happened right?

Well, when you raised your lightsaber up over your head ready for the final blow, I took advantage of your maniacal state and delved into the depths of your mind. From within, I was able to manipulate what you experienced. Everything you felt from that moment on was induced by me in your mind. The realism of the manipulation of your subconcious allowed me to make you to believe that all those things were really happening. Eventually, your mind was unable to cope with the overwhelming stress and shut off, placing you into a coma.

There is a greater power than a persons strength, no matter how powerful your oppenent, one of your strongest allies with the Dark Side will always be knowledge. Take heed of my words as you are now ready to take the final stage in your training, a trial to see your own ability against a real Jedi, I will watch and provide support but will not interfere.

Are you ready?

OOC: I will post a thread at swfans in about 10 mins from now and will put the addy here for

Darth Tholuem
Sep 20th, 2000, 06:33:02 AM
OOC - Okay, sorry Gav, shoudn't have been screaming like that :)
And, addy? What addy? I don't see no addy? :)

IC - Ah, another real fight... First one didn't... Forget that fight. I'm gonna do better now. . .

OOC - I don't have time now, but I'll check at swfans.net later for the topic for my fight.

Gav Mortis
Sep 20th, 2000, 08:19:43 AM
OOC: Here ya go, this RPG will certainly allow you to train at least once! :)

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...ingarchive (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive)

It's called Dagobah Forests

Darth Tholuem
Sep 21st, 2000, 12:26:17 PM
Okay, I replied there, now lets just get it going whenever you have the time. Hey we live close to eachother (you're from England right?), so why don't we set a date./time, and then do the part that is just the two of us?

Darth Tholuem
Sep 22nd, 2000, 09:44:29 AM
Oh Gaaaahaaav! ;)

Please, I want to finish my training :(

Gav Mortis
Sep 22nd, 2000, 01:25:36 PM
Your training is complete, but this is a VERY important RPG, to gain the title of Jedi Knight I want you to have a proper RPG fight with a Jedi, this will take some time to start up so patience is needed.

In the mean time, I suggest you start a small RPG of your own or become more involved in other things at swfans battleground. I'll keep you informed, what is your email adress?

Darth Tholuem
Sep 23rd, 2000, 12:38:00 AM
Okay then. . .
Please send everything to dekker@kabelfoon.nl

I don't think I'll start one on my own, I'l try to become more involved there then, I guess... Like how, actually? :) Just post more? Reply more?

I might make a signature...