PDA

View Full Version : Star Fighter/Commando Unit Training

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:22:37 PM
We are about finished, we will run one sim through and then we will be ready for active training.

**Dyzm Jumps into a Simulator and starts it up**

By the way, anyone of any Ideas for a Name

Gav Mortis
Aug 20th, 2000, 05:50:11 PM
I am here Dyzm, how may I continue my training?

Garrett Blade
Aug 21st, 2000, 02:49:53 AM
I want in!! I'm the best bushpilot in the outer rim territories!!! What do I have to do??

Zerg Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2000, 12:33:46 PM
Get into a Simulator and Enter the Dog Fight, and Join in.

**Inside the Simulator, it looks and feels like the real thing**

Sim Com: Everybody, this is just a meelee dog fight, see somebody shoot him, there will also be a dozen Computer AI,

**As Dyzm Speaks, he brings his crosshairs over a X-wing Sim, he fires a Quad Burst from his Cannons, the burst hits the X-Wings Sheilds, and 1 of the bolts burn through and its the Star Fighter on the nose, the torpedos in the ship detonate and the ship is ripped apart**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 21st, 2000, 06:49:48 PM
**Flys After another ship. A A-wing this time, and easily destroys it like the first**

Hey, You guys gonna get into your sims or i'm i gonna have to fight Sims until the Mynocks come home

Garrett Blade
Aug 23rd, 2000, 12:49:09 AM
Garrett takes a seat in the simulator chamber. He fools around with the computer panel for a few seconds..

"Computer..upload fighter base - Shadow Fighter X2.."

<<UPLOADING>>

<<UPLOAD COMPLETE>>

"Time to ROCK DJ!!!!!!!"

**Garrett presses a button just below the main HUD display..then..two speakers appear behind and to the sides of Garrett..and Rock DJ begins to play!!**

Garrett immediately sees a republic E-Wing and intercepts without hesitation. The E-Wing is quickly joined by another - making a 2 man fighter element. The E-Wings quickly try to execute a high-low bracket maneouver..but as one of them pull up, Garrett blasts it into bantha fodder with its Century Laser Cannon. The other E-Wing is now behind Garrett's ship and is closing fast. The fighter is on Garrett like a mynock on a power cable and just won't let go of Garrett.

"Alright pal..you want me....YOU GOT ME!!"

And with that..Garrett diverts all power from weapons and partial power from shields and puts it all into engines. Garrett fires up the 6 ft by 9 ft Plasma Engines and enables the afterburners. As well as flying backwards, the E-Wing is also still moving in on Garrett. The E-Wing tries to dodge Garrett, but to no avail.

KA-BOOM!

The E-Wing flys straight into the back of Garretts fighter..and Garrett got away with just a downed shield system...time to recharge his shields.....

Garrett Blade
Aug 23rd, 2000, 12:51:41 AM
.............but wait..as Garrett begins to recharge his shields...two X-Wing elements lock onto Garrett and begin to intercept!!

"Dyzm..Gav....enemy on my six..repeat..enemy on my six..they/re on me tight. I count 4 bogeys..canot out-maneouver..do you read!?! Over!"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 23rd, 2000, 08:45:50 AM
**A Missle Flys Across Gavs screen, followed quickly with another on. 2 fighters blip off the screen**

I have GOT the skills!

**Dyzm Sends his ship into a spin, all the while fireing his Lasors and Ion Cannon at the same time. The Blasts Knock out and Rip apart another fighter. And A 2 missles spread, programed to detonate inbetween another 2 of the enemy fighters, is luanched. One of the Fighters Slid Slips, but the other is blasted apart from the shockwave**

Com: You Can handle the other two! And stop listening to that music, LISTEN to MY music!
**Hits A button and A AWESOME Metal Gear Solid Remix song starts Playing**

OOC: All send it to you if you want, if you have MP3