PDA

View Full Version : Jodah's Training II

Malice Draclau
Dec 16th, 2001, 03:16:37 PM
The wind as a light breeze, The sun was setting and the light fadeing. Soon all would be dark, until the training ground lights came on.

Malice stood staring up waiting for the darkness to come. He had sent a message to Jodah calling him to the training grounds. Here under the blanket of the night would they continue his training.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 16th, 2001, 04:36:31 PM
There was a faint clang as a small coin in the corner of the Training Grounds jumped once, then again. It rolled towards Malice's feet, and then fell onto its flat. From the eye of the head on the copper disc, a black hole opened. Jodah floated slowly up and out of it, his robe billowing about him. He landed in front of Malice, pocketing the coin once again. "You have summoned me, milord. What are your wishes?"

Malice Draclau
Dec 16th, 2001, 04:46:03 PM
Malice looked at the coin as he pocketed it.

*Before we start i must know a few things.First off tell me what you know of the force*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:21:23 PM
Jodah nodded and started into a speech: "What I know of the Force is minimal. I know that the Force is a trans-elemental symbiosis that is controlled and manifested by its weilders, such as Sith. It can not be used for direct interference on the basic inter-element system, such as Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, but can be used for Life manipulation. The Force is used for both defensive and offensive styles, and can be used for menial or strenuous tasks. Most Force users are signified by the traditional weapon, the Light Saber, though some 'users have other custom weapons. The Force is a singular force, no pun intended, that is interpreted and contorted by the mental visage of the user. Example, Sith and Jedi use the same Force, though Sith interpret it as a weapon of evil and darkness, while Jedi see it as a weapon of good and light."

Malice Draclau
Dec 16th, 2001, 09:23:02 PM
Malice simply nodded his head.

*Most of that is right. Bt you are wron with it not being able to interfere with the elements. For if you know how to channel and control the force, you can sumon up a mighty blast of wind to defeat your foes. Or burn them with a wall of fire. Here is an example of what you could do*

Closing his eyes Malice began concentrating on the force. He began calling, it letting it flow through him giving him power. Then reaching out further, Mlice tapped into te very molecules around them drawing them to him as well. Usng th force, a wall of fire suddenly rose up surrounding Jodah.

*You see myapprentice, if you can tap into the molecules around you, mold and manipulate it with the force, an elemental attack ismost certainly possible*

Letting go of his hold, the fire quickly went back into the ground leaving a burnt ring where it ad firs rose.

*Now tell me what you know of the sith, and our hated enemies the jedi*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 17th, 2001, 05:59:06 PM
Jodah thought for am oment, and then spoke again. "What I know of the Sith and Jedi is very similar to waht I know of the Force. Sith and Jedi are exactly alike in all aspects, excepting the fact that they manipulate the Force in different ways. Sith fin the Force to be a weapon of evil and destructive mass. Jedi see it as a gateway to perfection, light, and goodness. "

Malice Draclau
Dec 17th, 2001, 07:32:10 PM
*Exactly. Now as a final question, what force moves do you know, other then the ones i taught you. Or rather what would you like to know*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 18th, 2001, 12:21:19 PM
Jodah spoke almost immediately. "I am a master of my weapons, and I use them much more than my other talents. I would have to say that anything I would like to learn would be things that can enhance my fighting ability, as opposed to those that let me make an offensive."

Malice Draclau
Dec 18th, 2001, 06:24:38 PM
Grinning Malice began circling Jodah.

*Well once you learn how to use the force properly, it can greatly increase your fighting ability*

*Now i want you to draw on the darkside of the force. Call it into you giving you strength. Use past events which have caused pain,anger,fear. These are feelings sith use to make themselves stronger in the force*

Showing Jodah, Malice began drawing on the force. He felt it flow through him strengthening his every molecule.

*Now manipulate the force and aim for a target like so...*

He lifted his hand and faced it at Jodah.

*Send the force out. Use the force and imagine a hand gripping your opponent by the throat. Feel the air being blocked off, feed off his fear*

As Malice said all this, Jodah suddenly found it harder and harder to breath. He felt something gripping around his neck. Before he knew it his oxygen supply had been cut off.

*This is a simple yet deadly move. Use it carefully in the right situation and you can win almost everytime*

Letting go he watched as Jodah fell to the floor gasping for air. Calling in a slave of TSO Malice pointed to him.

*Now let's se you use the force choke on him. Do not hold back, use the anger and pain you feel right now to fuel you*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 18th, 2001, 08:46:59 PM
Jodah turned to the slave and glared at him. He began to conjure up forceful memories of pain and rage. Memories of his treatment in the forest, memories of his exilement, memories of the bastards that killed his mother. His entire being coursed with the black Force. The slave lookedafraid, and began to crawl away. Jodah shot out an invisible hand, and wrapped it easily around his neck. He constricted it tightly, and heard an accidental but all too satisfying crunch as the man's neck snapped in half. His head lolled to the side, constricted up by some invisible barrier. Jodah retracted the tendril, calming himself down. His hgeart began to slow its pounding, and his forehead took on a beright, sweaty sheen. He turned to Malice: "I'm sorry...milord. ...It was my...mistake." he gasped between words

Malice Draclau
Dec 18th, 2001, 09:29:34 PM
Snickering Malice used the force to shove the slave to the side.

*No apologies needed. A sith is never sorry when he kills someone, especially a slave. You did very good*

Taking a look around Malice glared at the lights which lighted the traning grounds.

*We do not need these for your training*

Concentrating a bit on the force, he sent out small force waves which hit the lights. They first began to flicker violently then shut off completely. The training grounds where now dark.

*Now you must rely on the force. Use it to guide you through the dark. Concentrate on the force to get used to your surroundings*

*When you are done i want you to try this move. It is called force speed. Draw on the darkforce and send it to your legs. As you begin to run, use the force to steadily increase your speed*

Drawing on the force. Malice centered it to his legs. Taking a couple steps he was off, only a cloud of dust was where Malice used to be. Then off in the distance Malice couldn't be seen but his voice could be heard.

*You must now try and find me. Concentrate on the force and try to locate me by finding my force signature. When you find me i shall have a little surprise for you*

Malice lowered his force presense which would make detecting him much harder. Pulling a cylander object off his belt he held it in his hands. Not wanting to give himself away he kept his saber off. Now he stood and waited, his breathing to a slow and steady pace. The only sounds heard where those coming from Jodah himself.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 19th, 2001, 07:21:30 AM
Jodah looked around. "This is more like it." he whispered to himself. He thought of all the hunts back i nthe woods. Something to help him with those, and much more. He then calmed hisl ungs, breathing shallowly, as not to be heard. Instinctively he reached down to his sandals and stuffed the high back-leg guard on each of them down beneath his feet, coaxing his steps into silence. Then he began to hunt. He inhaled softly, and sensed his surroundings. Light poles. A wall. Something, a life signature. He ran in its direction. Jodah slammed into the wall at full force. He spit, clearing his mouth of blood, and then turned to the signature. It was right there, at his feet. He assumed Malice was crouched at his feet, and Jodah lunged down with his sai drawn. He caught a large, snarling rat on the end of it. "Damn! Look for something bigger!" He mumbled and then turned in the direction he had heard Malice run. He felt a presence in that direction, and ran towards it. It got closer and closer in his minds eye. His feet pumped harder and faster. He stopped abruptly, slightly straining his ankles, but not too badly. "Master-" His words were cut short by the soft hum of a saber igniting.

Malice Draclau
Dec 19th, 2001, 09:03:38 AM
Quietly Malice stood up. Jodah had been off by a few feet and Malice was now behind him. Grinning he came even closer, still not alerting jodah. Then wit one wod it would all begin.

*Good*

Malice predicted right, Jodah came whirling around with his saber. Malice quickly ignited one side of his and blocked it.

*You did good in locating me. A little more practice and you will have it just perfect. Now you must defend yourself*

Lashing back Malice slashed his saber horizontaly aiming for Jodah's left side.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 19th, 2001, 03:51:57 PM
Jodah saw the blade coming down. He inhaled, and gathered Force within him. He flipped around with both sabers ignited, using his foot as a pivot. The darkness concealed the black blades well, and Jodah felt one of them hit something. He pressed softly, heard something singe, and then pulled the blade away. It may have been nothing more than a light pole, but if it was Malice Jodah knew he had gotten a good strike in. Jodah then crouched, waiting ofr the next offensive.

OOC- The hum of a saber igniting was meant to be yours, but I suppose it woked out okay.

Malice Draclau
Dec 19th, 2001, 07:25:38 PM
OOC:Ohh i see.

IC:Landing with almost no sound, Malice felt his arm. Jodah had cut him on his left arm, it wasn't deep, but still had blood coming out of it. Usng the force he sent Jodah a message.

*Good move. It seems you are used to fighing in the dark. But let's see how good*

Jumping back a few feet. Malice used the force and sent medium sized rocks in Jodah's direction.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 19th, 2001, 09:11:02 PM
Jodah heard something flying towards him, and then was thrown back as a rock slammed into his chest. He lnaded on his back, and heard one of his ribs break. His regeneration began to slowly but steadily knit the two bone edges back together, and Jodah stood up, grunting off the pain. Another rock, and then another, came towards him. He ducked under the first one, and bent one knee while streetching the opposite leg at the next, causing it to go over his shoulder. Using half Force-sense, half natural sense, Jodah dodged the next four stones. He then reached up and grabbed one, slowing it with the Force. He gathered a thicker layer around him, building his energy, and grasped another one.He released a strong amount of what he had stockpiled within himself into the backs of each of the rocks. Both of them flew forward, in Malice's direction. Jodah then caught two more, and held them in front of him like a shield, fending off the rest of the oncoming attacks while his rib healed some more.

Malice Draclau
Dec 20th, 2001, 03:26:17 PM
Sensing two of the rocks coming back his way, Malice held uphis double bladed saber, both sides ignited. Using force speed he dodged the rocks and cut them both in halves with his saber. Feeling around with the force he felt Jodah, poor fool stuck out like a thorn.

*Yougive yourself away very easily Jodah. That would not be good in battle. et meshow you why*

Running in his direction, Malice slashed forwards destroying the two rocks he used as a deffensive purpose. Out stretching his hand he sent Jodah backwards with a force push. Walking up to him Malice looked down.

*You would be dead right now apprentice. It is good to try and heal yourself, but do not give off such a strong force presense*

Stepping on his rib cage alice pressed down. He could feel the ribs which had broken, pushing a little more he heard Jodah yell.

*Your lucky i'm your master instead of one of the others. Compared to them i am mercifull. But that does not mean i wont inflict harsh pain on you. Now fight back*

Malice ever so increased the pressure on Jodah's rib cage.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 20th, 2001, 08:04:26 PM
OOC: Regen's natural, jus so you know. Not healing iwth Arcane or anything.

IC: Jodah yelped in pain. He looked up a Malice, tracing from the white-clad leg on his chest to his now-enemy's face. "Get the...frell off of...ME!" Jodah screamed nad released all of his hatred, pain, and anger in a concentrated burst, aiming it straight at Malice's chest. The warrior was thrown backward, landing on the ground. Jodah pounced, a short blue saber blade now protruding from above his wrist. He pointed the saber at Malice's face, the burning energy inches from his nose. Jodah released another force push, this one to Malice's hand, grasping for its now-lost saber. The hand slammed into the ground, and Jodah heard the bones in contact with the hard plasticrete (OOC: Not sure about what it is, just guessing./OOC) snap like twigs beneath a giant's thumb.

Malice Draclau
Dec 20th, 2001, 08:32:42 PM
Grimacing at the pain he felt from the bones in his hand break. He began to draw on that pain and anger, fueling him in the darkside.

*You punk*

Malice quickly held up his good hand, his right and force pushed Jodah away from him. Standing up he still held out his right hand and grinned.

*You are good apprentice. And for that here is your present*

Malice unleashed a devastating force lightning. He began to electrocute Jodah laughing maniaclly.

*Come one Jodah, show me more of that delicious pain and anger you have. Feed off the pain i am giving you, feed off the anger i am creatng within you*

Malice continued electrocuting him. Normally a person would have died under such high voltage, But someone in tune with the force was stronger then the norm. And Malice didn't put the lightning really high.....yet.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:16:08 PM
Jodah screamed as the blue volts coursed around him in a vortex of mad electricity. He closed his mouth, forcing down the howling. He then closed his eyes, and was gone. Everything around him melted away. He heard faintly,m as if in the distant, Malice saying "Come on Jodah, show me more of that delicious pain..." The voice faded. Jodah was in a black place, his special place, a void of nothingness within his head. He could draw himself here when there was no where else to go. Now it would come in handy. Jodah instantly began to throw tendrils of control around his mind, feeling the pain and anger centers and feeding from them. He coalesced his energy into a tight ball, consistently compressing it deepr into its swirling self. He then slipped out of his place, back into reality. He was numb, and lightheaded from a lack of pain and anger. Between his two outstretched palms was a large, black orb, the size of a man's head. Jodah looked straight into Malice's eyes, through the crackling blue energies surrounding him. "Feed upon this, lord." Jodah released the ball. It slid forward slowly, and then burst. There was a flash of bright, white light, and then the image meant came into view. All around Malice, and only around him, it became a bright sunny day. The plasticrete was replaced with thick, cool green grass. Birds chirped, and a butterfly lighted upon his shoulder. People in long, white robes, marked with the symbols of the Jedi, began to surround him, but instead of shunning him ,they accepted him. They gave hugs, and offered handshakes, and Malice then realized why, there was a large red Jedi emblem embroidered upon the front of his robe. Jodah's eyes were narrowed, and he was obviously getting weaker trying to sustain the solidity of the imagery. "Fighting Darkness with Darkness is useless."[i]he gasped out, holding himself on the ground with both knees and a hand and wiping sweato ff of his forehead with his other hand.</>

Malice Draclau
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:46:50 PM
Malice looked all around him. He was surrounded by jedi.

*What kind of illusion is this*

Angered at the pleasent peaceful sight he increased the lightning, he heard Jodah screa out again. The illusion quickly flickered and soon faded. Malice stopped his attack and fell to one knee. That force lightning had taken quite a bit out of him, he beathed heavily as he began to talk to jodah.

*You are getting better Jodah. I think you are ready to learn more*

Grabing his robe he pulled out a few containers of acta. He handed them to Jodah and took one for himself.

*Take this, rest a few minutes, then we shall begin your training*

Malice was surprised Jodah still hd it in him to make an attack under such pain and agony.

OOC:What the heck happened to Makoto.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 23rd, 2001, 09:54:51 AM
OOC: I'm pretty sure he went to his mom's house. No internet there, he should be back soon.

IC:Jodah fell onto his back as the lightning started again. There was nothin left to fight with, and he watched as his preciously built illusion dissipated. Malice stopped, gasping, and Jodah sat up. He heaved himself onto his butt, leaning far forward, and moaning in pain. When Malice offered him the bacta, Jodah turned it down with a short shake of his head. He reached into a small pocket on his wrist and pulled out three short, wdie leaves. These he crushed between his thumb and forefingers, and ate them, swallowing them without chewing. He then laid back, staring up at the sky. "This stuff works wonders," he said, making a short gesture to his wrist. "A couple minutes should be fine."

Malice Draclau
Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:04:58 PM
Malice laughed and sat against the wall.

*In a few minutes then*

Malie closed his eyes and began to meditate, drawing in the darkside that's all around them. He felt safe and powerful whn fully clothed in the darkness.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:09:59 PM
5 Minutes Pass...

Jodah stood up, brushing off the back of his head. He looked to his master. "Ready whenever you are, lord."

OOC: Do you have any of the messenger programs? We could post back/forth a bit faster if we could communicate.

Malice Draclau
Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:42:51 PM
Coming out of his meditation, Malice stood up.

*Very well. I shall now teach you force lightning. But, Do you think your ready to learn such an attack, one wrong move wen using it and it means death*

OOC:I have AIM. tristancouch that's my AIM thingy.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 23rd, 2001, 05:38:02 PM
Jodah nodded. "I am willing to take the risk, lord. Fear is a tool of the weak."

Malice Draclau
Dec 23rd, 2001, 11:16:19 PM
Malice grinned.

*Good, that's exactly what i wanted to hear*

Standing at his side, Malice motioned for him to look around.

*Can you feel it, the darkside is all around us. Draw it in you, feed off it and use it. Use the force and bend it to your will*

Malic began to draw on the darkside that was all around them. He could feel the darkforce flowing through him, surging through his very being, increasing his power.

*Once you have gathered enough of the force, center it in your hands*

Malice began to concentrate, all the force energy he had called into him he began to move it to his out stretched hands. The buildup of that much energy caused static electricity to dance along Malice's fingertips.

*At this point is where you would need the most control. Without it you may very well kill yourself instead of your intended target*

Pointing his hands at a big boulder, Malice unleashed a devastating force lightning. It ripped through the cold dark air like a sharp dagger. Hitting the rock it instantly blew up, sending little pebble sized rocks and dust all around the training area. Standig straight Malice looked at Jodah.

*It may take some time for you to control it...and some day master it fully. Once you have mastered force lightning, then you can try and turn it into a force lightning ball. So, you think you still up for trying it*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 30th, 2001, 09:27:12 AM
OOC: Sorry about delay, went to Florida on vacation.
IC: Jodah nodded and held his hands inches apart from each other. He gathered the energy from around himself, compressing it infinitely into a small space within his open palms. He looked at it, and saw the lightning coursing around his hands. He smiled. "Finally, an element that I can really work with." [/i] Jodah then had an idea, a spark of self-appointed genious. He opened his palms, but backwards, forcing the lightning into himself. It began coursing across his stiff, convulsing form. Using all the hate and pain caused by it, he built the lightning, higher and higher, until he screamed in pain. He then gathered his strength and heaved himself forward, opening his mouth wide. A large, blue-white bolt of Force lightning flew from within him, almost disentigrating the boulder that was its target. Jodah leaned over, his head drooping, and then stood up. He took one deep breath, and then turned back to face his master.[/i] "Good enough, milord?"

Malice Draclau
Dec 30th, 2001, 02:43:14 PM
Malice grinned. Indeed he was leased with the surprising attack Jodah decided to do.

*Impessive, sacrficing ones own body to strengthen the attack*

*But there are other ways of doing suchan attack. Sith sorcery is one of the oldest forms of the darkside. Wth it you can do such attacks as the one you just displayed. One suc element that i favor is that of fire. In time you will learn these ancient ways*

Snapping his fingers he stood against the wall.

*But now it's time to put these new things you have learned into action. Let's see how well ou do when your life is at stake*

A big door at the far end opened up. walking out fromit were two rancor's followed by three training droids, hich were equipped with there own lightsaber's and blaster guns.

*Kill them all and your trainig for today will be done*

Malice stood back and waited.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 30th, 2001, 06:01:25 PM
Jodah looked for a moment, judging his new opponents, and then drew his two sabers. He took off, pouncing at one of the rancors. He launched Darkside energy from the soles of his feet, propelling himself over its head and onto its back. He used Force to push the rancor beast forward, towards the oncoming droids. He then stabbed his sabers into the upper flanks of his mount. It screamed in pain and began to thrash wildly, trampling the droids. The few blaster shots they had time to take simply hit the rancor. Jodah then whipped the sabers down, severing the large creature's arms. He Force-pushed it into the other rancor, which now he attacked. The creature, pinned by its panicing brethren, threw its feet in all diretions. One of the long claws slashed Jodah's arm, leaving a long, shallow gash. Jodah fueled himself with the pain, and jumped straight upward with both sabers above his head. He angled his arms into a v-shape, and sank the sabers into the rancors' heads, through the jaw of both and into their small but efficient brains. He then landed, and cut off his sabers as the rancors fell. He wiped the blood from the handles, and turned to Malice. "Well enough, milord?"

OOC: Sorry if you had an npc to run as the opposition, jus kinda winged it. we can redo it if you'd like.

Malice Draclau
Dec 31st, 2001, 01:19:16 AM
OOC:No it's fine. No need to redo anything. One question, wha is npc, i can't figure out what that means.

IC:Malice nodded his head.

*Good you are learning to use the force more. Nw go to your room and rest. tomorrow shall summon you and Makoto for your final training session with me*

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 31st, 2001, 11:19:35 AM
OOC: Sorry, I'm a bigtime paper-and-pencil roleplayer. Itake the termnology for granted :(.
NPC: Non-Player Character- A character that is run not by the player but by the overlord of the mission. The rancor, if run by you, would be considered an npc.
PC: Player Character- A character run by a devoted, one player. these are independent of movement and the like, but dependent on the situation of the overlord. Jodah or Makoto would be considered PC's.
Overlord: Comonly termed GM- Master and ruler of missions. The GM sets up the situations, sometimes as a Player, sometimes as an omniscient force. In this case, you, Malice, would be a PC GM.

That should coverm ost of the terms i'll use.

Jodah Of Giva
Dec 31st, 2001, 11:22:43 AM
Jodah placed his arms in the opposing sleeves and gave a short bow from the waist. He then turned and walked out of the grounds, back into the headquarters, where he ascended a staircase to his room.