PDA

View Full Version : Darth Viscera

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2001, 11:17:23 AM
*LW steps into the training grounds dressed in a skintight black jumpsuit. It was fairly obvious that she was unarmed but she was ready to fight nevertheless. She stretched warming up her muscles as she waited for DV to arrive*

Darth Viscera
Jun 28th, 2001, 08:27:59 PM
Viscera jogged down to the training grounds. He was dressed in a black training gi, and carried a small backpack which had been quickly stuffed with a few lightsabers and daggers, plus some emergency medical supplies.

He spotted Mistress Live Wire, and bowed to her, tossing aside his pack.

"Your obedient servant," he said aloud.

Live Wire
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:20:16 PM
*LW looks down at his pack and uses the force to toss it out of the door.*

You will not need weapons. If you have any hidden on you remove them immediately

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:47:44 PM
"All my weapons were stored in that pack, Mistress," he replied.

"I have no weapons on my person."

Live Wire
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:50:10 PM
*LW nods accepting his word*

Darth Viscera, while you have show aptitude in military matters, your weakness is in the fine arts of hand to hand combat. Im here to make sure that gets rectified.

Weapons while an essential part of your training can become a crutch if you do not develop other fighting skills. This is the area we will focus on first.

*LW moves into a low defensive stance*

attack me.

Darth Viscera
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:22:23 AM
OOC: Please forgive me if I forget some of the proper terms from my Tae Kwon Do class. It's been eight years.

IC:
Darth Viscera gave the Sith Mistress a quick once-over, acknowledging her low defensive stance. He would have to attack high.

He sprung forth, blocking any path of movement the Mistress' fists might have taken with a low sweep of his wrist, at the same time performing a nearly mirrored high sweep with his opposite arm.

He followed that up quickly with a powerful side kick, landing a blow to her chest, and retracted his wrists from within her physical defensive sphere and forming a defensive stance of his own, angling his body low and slightly back, his arms in a high blocking stance.

Live Wire
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:04:36 PM
*she grinned at DV*

Is that all you got? My daughter kicks harder then you!

*LW rushes DV aiming a kick at his head but he blocks it with his fists. In quick succession her fists strike at him and he blocks her. Purposely LW gives him an opening for him to strike at her chin but as he does so she grabs his wrists locking them and in one sift motion she flips him over on his back.

She jumps out of the reach of his grasp as he moves toward her.*

Better get used to being on the floor if you keep fighting like that.

*she circles him as she taunts him*

Darth Viscera
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:37:43 PM
Darth Viscera grinned as she taunted him.

"Feel free to send Ariel into combat against me any time you wish," he teased, hoping to get a reaction out of her. With luck, if she lost control of herself in a fit of rage, she would make a mistake, and the advantage would be his. To this end, he added, "I can't guarantee her safe return, however."

He sped towards her, just now feeling the loss of breath which resulted from being flipped over onto his back. He felt as if the wind had been knocked out of him, yet he kept on. There would be time for recuperation later.

She gave him another opening, perhaps expecting him to strike at her chin yet again. Shame on her. Another side kick found its target, striking her high and near the right breast. He followed his attack up quickly, turning and delivering a flying roundhouse kick to her with his other leg. The kick connected with her body near the navel, and Darth Viscera summoned his full strength, and leapt over the Sith Mistress.

Dazed from the attack which had not occured as she had expected, she stumbled back a bit, one hand holding her belly, before regaining her composure enough to discover that Darth Viscera was no longer in front of her. Too late, however.

The Sith Knight pulled his right arm forward, and jabbed his elbow into the back of Live Wire's head, before crouching and bringing his leg around in a move which literally swept the instructor off her feet, onto her back in the same manner which Viscera had found himself not thirty seconds ago.

"Better get used to being on the floor if you keep fighting like that," he teased.

Live Wire
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:31:53 AM
*LW scowled at him and before he could react she brought her legs up over her head supporting herself on her shoulders and hands, wrapped her ankles around his neck tightly and used body momentum to flip him over her and onto the ground again. Getting up she smiled*

You were saying something?

*As she circled him she taunted him like a cat playing with a mouse. She pretended to move towards him only to jump back as he prepared for an attack that didnt come.

Finally she jumped at him aiming for his jaw as their fists locked she swept her leg around hitting him in the knees making his legs buckle reflexively beneath him. As he crumpled to the ground LW sent an elbow smashing into the side of his face and brought her knee up into his chin snapping his head back*

Darth Viscera
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:41:49 AM
Blood and saliva mixed together in the Diktat's mouth as his head impacted against the damp ground of the training field. Nevertheless, he was not out of action. The Sith Mistress' upper body was now exposed due to her attack.

Acting fast, he thrusted his legs high, using them to catch the woman by the throat. Available to him now were two options: Snap her neck, or a simple force attack, severing her esophagus.

"Check."

Live Wire
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:23:25 AM
*quickly LW grabbed onto his legs with her hands and sent electricty surging through his body. His body shaking with the jolts he released her and she flipped him over her head and he landed face down on the ground. Smoke was wafting up from his clothes and she smiled.*

you were saying?

Darth Viscera
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:35:30 AM
I should have severed her esophagus when I had the chance.

The Diktat lay face down in the grass, uncertain as to what had just transpired. One thing was clear, however: someone within the training grounds was cooking. He could smell the savory meat all this way.

Then he caught a glimpse of the small pile of charred hair that lay just a few centimeters away, and the former lovely smell now become all too acrid a stench. There was an odd metallic taste in his mouth; it seemed as though he was chewing on a rubberized piece of plasteel.

He called out a retort which sounded very good in his mind, but out it came, unintelligable.

Focus.

His gaze went to a large stone, and momentarily his thoughts were of Pyrism.

Yes, the Fire Demon.

His gaze was cold as he struggled to recall the spell, recorded in a long-dead language.

...assist me in my dark struggle. Take shape, demon, and do battle with my foes.

For but a moment, the clouds darkened, and thunder cracked. A bolt of lightning branched down from the sky and struck the stone with vicious intensity, chipping off the topmost few inches of rock, and leaving behind a roaring residual fire.

Moments passed, and the stone ruptured in several places, finally taking on an almost creature-like appearance. The stone became animate, with fire evident in an orifice that would have been referred to as a mouth in a humanoid. Finally, it stood, its "head" aiming directly at Mistress Live Wire. With a loud, erupting noise, a fireball was launched at the female Sith.

Live Wire
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:54:18 PM
*Live Wire looked at the fireball calmly and held up her hands in a defensive stance. A wall of water appeared before her and quenched the fireball before it even came close to her. Then the water rose up and covered the fire beast and it turned back into a normal rock.

Suddenly the training grounds went dark and DV felt himself being lifted up and slammed into something hard. When he could see again he found himself pinned against the training ground wall. LW walked over to him and kneed him in the stomach. Pulling him from the wall she flipped him on his stomach and pinned him with a knee in the small of the back and an arm around his throat.*