PDA

View Full Version : Taking First Steps

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:51:39 PM
*LW had become more selective about who she took on as an apprentice over the years. Her duties took her off planet so much that it was hard to juggle all of her responsibilities. But now she was training again. Time to cut back on other things and concentrate on the growth of TSO. She walked into the training area and waited for her newest apprentice to arrive.*

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:58:00 PM
Moments later, a figure steps into the training grounds. Her metalic wings folded behind her back. Tigris walks over to her new master and kneels down.

"Milady Live Wire, Thank you for taking my on."

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:17:20 PM
*LW nodded*

You're welcome. Do you think you can handle the requirements put upon you? Becoming a knight of TSO is no easy task.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:37:09 PM
Tigris noded to LW.

"I belive I am. I am a quick learner and I have the anger to back up my skills. I have gone through more pain and more sorrow than the avrage person could handle." Tigris says. Her wings extend out as she says this.

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:47:45 PM
Well then lets see what you can do.

*LW unclipped her lightsaber from her belt and using the force pulled one from a nearby table.*

You may use a training saber until you are ready to construct your own.

*LW spun the training saber in the air igniting it through the force.*

Take it.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:57:46 PM
Tigris rises and takes the lightsaber. She ignights the saber and swings it around a few times, geting the feeling of it. It was much lighter than her sword was, but it seemed like it used the same basic attack swings. Just smother and quicker. She quckly got the hang of it and was spining it around in her hands without stoping. She switched from hand to hand every once in a while. After a moment, she turned back to her master and waited for further instructions.

Live Wire
Feb 22nd, 2002, 11:01:39 PM
*LW took a defensive stance*

Attack me.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:06:55 PM
Tigris nods slightly and takes a step back. She then runs twards LW, using her wings to give her more speed. She runs past LW and slashes at her side as she goes past. She stops a few feet a way and turns to definsive stances, facing LW.

Live Wire
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:10:18 PM
*LW stepped to the side easilly avoiding the attack. There wasn't even a need to deflect it. She stood looking at her apprentice, saber still lit.*

Attacking your foe means actually making contact.

*She rushed forward slashing at her apprentice who was barely able to deflect the barage of attacks. She pushed down hard on her saber sending her apprentice to the floor.*

The only way to win a fight is to actually fight.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:18:48 PM
"Then fight I will" Tigris says through clenched teeth. She kicks up into her masters stomach, sending her flying backwards. Tigris then flips to her feet and faces her master, the sword pointed twards LW.