PDA

View Full Version : Darkness gathers (Jodah)

Malice Draclau
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:16:59 AM
The sith knight walked onto the training grounds. Saber in hand he walked up to a rock and sat. Jodah of Giva had been gone for a good while now. Free to go where ever with his master's permission. But now he would no longer get such a privlege. Malice reached out with the force searching for Jodah. In a matter of mments he had located him.

* Jodah return to TSO at once*

Was all the knight needed to say. As soon as Jodah had returned.....the training for knighthood would once again continue.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:31:33 PM
A black robed figure hurried his way up to Malice. Jodah had sensed the agitation in his master's "voice", and knew better than to risk anything with him. He kneeled, averting his gaze to Malice's feet. "Milord, I apologize for my absence. T'wont happen again. What are thy wishes?"

OOC: REALLY Sorry!!! Been a big mess with the comp. I'm back for good now tho.

Malice Draclau
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:11:43 AM
OOC: No prob, now i just need for the other's to return as well.

IC: Malice simply looked down at Jodah. Malice was a bit surprised with how fast Jodah had gotten to him. The sith just shook off the feeling for now and made a circle around his deciple.

*Stand up*

As Jodah did so, Malice looked him straight in the eyes, his dark blue souless eyes burned right through Jodah.

*Tell me, while you were away what did you do*

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:21:54 PM
Jodah shook his head sadly. "I was..idle for most of my time, milord. I practiced, but not nearly enough. At the moment I am planning toengage a Jedi, as to hone my skills back to their former glory."

Malice Draclau
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:22:46 PM
A growl was heard coming from Malice, showing his displeasure for the apprentice.

*You mean to tell me you didn't even fight a jedi yet*

In one quick motion Malice backhanded Jodah sending him on his backside. Malice loomed over him like a mad dog.

*Get up and Explaine yourself!!!!!*

He shouted angrily. He did not take a liking to Jodah relaxing all that time when Malice had sent him out to fight a jedi.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:19:04 PM
Jodah took the hit calmly, as he laid on his back. He stared upwards. "I am sorry milord, I suppose I did not explain myself well enough. I began a fight with a jedi, along with my friend Makoto. Unfortunately, this fight was never completed. It was but my ignorance that cost me this blow from you, and I understand that. I shall explain myself more thorughly next time, Lord Malice."

Malice Draclau
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:10:59 PM
Malice Circled Jodah, there was silence fora few moments before the knight spoke once again.

*Ahh yes, Makoto has told me of this fight. And i shall tell you what i have told him. When that fight was not completed, why is it that you did not go and look for the same jedi or anther one to fight. A sith's training is never done, neither is the fight against a jedi. If one fight is not finished then you must fight again*

Malice walked a few feet from Jodah before turning back around. He stood in a defensive stance.

*Now get up Jodah, i want to see how much you have learned and gained over the time of your freedom. You say you have self trained youself a bit, then show me what you did*

Malice stood and waited for the attack.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 5th, 2002, 02:35:50 AM
Jodha nodded and took his fighting stance. He kept his saber undrawn. He extende one arm and flipped the fingers toward himself, in a signal for Malice to begin the spar.

Malice Draclau
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:21:55 PM
A small smile cracked on Malice's face as Jodah motioned for him to attack first.

*Good, you have learned patience. Your off to a great start*

Malice ran towards Jodah, upon reaching him Malice threw a flurry of quick but powerful punches, followed by a few carefully aimed kicks towards his head. The sith knight wanted to see how good his apprentice's deffensive skills are.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:29:54 PM
The moment Malice moved, Jodah reacted. He threw his arms in a series of seemingly random but well placed blocks, taking most of the punches in his forearms. One hit slipped past his defenses, and Malice's fist slammed into his solar plexus. Jodah was stunned for a moment, but converted his pain into energy, using it to speed himself. He only took one more hit, a kick to the shoulder. When Jodah saw Malice's muscles relax, signalling the end of his frontal attack, he moved. Jodah reached under Malice's last kick and grabbed his ankle. He pushed his foot in the opposite direction it was supposed to go, causign Malice to flip off of the ground. He used the Force to help lift his leg up and throw him a few feet, letting him land gently. This was only a spar, after all

Malice Draclau
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:37:38 PM
Standing Malice looked at Jodah. A rather angry experession on his face.

*And what might i ask was that. You couldn't hurt a fly with a attack such as that one. I want to see what you have learned, how strong you have become. I cannot find out such things unless you hold nothing back*

Getting into a deffensive stance Malice glared at Jodah, the darkside flowing through his vains as his irritation for Jodah grew. Without Jodah knowing it, He was starting to irritate his master by showing such mercy and weakness.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:58:22 PM
Jodah nodded, feeling his master's anger "If that is what you wish milord." He then threw his hand out, arcing his fingers and forcing what Force he could gather out of them towards his master. The bolt of coalesced energy slammed into Malice's knee, snapping it backwards just enough to make Malice lean for a moment, off-guard. It was all Jodah needed. He stomped his heel on the floor hard, causing a blue-black shortened saber blade to extend from the front edge of his sandal. He jumped, swinging his foot around hard and aiming at Malice's side. The blade nipped Malice's abdomen, leaving a shallow, cauterized cut there. Jodah landed and braced himself for
Malice's counterattack

Malice Draclau
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:14:19 PM
Malice stumbled to the side abit as the small saber blade like think managed to make contact with him. Standing firm he felt his side, blood stained his finger's as he put his gaze upon Jodah.

*Good Jodah, Very good*

Malice looked at Joda with a sinister grin.

*A move like that is very deserving...........coming from a sith knight*

Malice let out a little laugh as the words "Sith Knight" Rang out loud and clear to the sith.

*Yes Jodah you heard me.....are you ready to become a sith Knight*

Malice stood and waited for his answer.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:30:15 PM
Jodah nodded slightly, doing his best to mask his joy. Sith knight...the words rolled over and over in his m ind. He bowed a bit at the waist. "If you feel I am ready, then that is my wish. I would ask your blessing though, milord. I wouldn't wish to go without it."

Malice Draclau
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:00:26 PM
Malice just stared at Jodah.

*Well, we shall see if you are truly ready to be a sith knight*

Stcking his hand out the sith hit Jodah hard with a force push knocking him backwards.

*Let's see how well you fair in an all out fight with me. Hol nothing back.........cause i shall not*

Malice instantly began channeling his force energies, empowering his body. Blue tendrills of lightning danced along his fingertips as he awaited Jodah's recovery, and his attack.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:13:21 PM
Jodah tapped his little mental ball of Force energies. He stared at Malice, head-on, and smiled evilly. His Force sphere began to grow. "As you wish, milord. You may make the first move. You are, of course, the superior here."

Malice Draclau
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:21:04 PM
Malice snickered at Jodah's little compliment.

*Yes that's true......but then again i am no the one on trial now am i. Besides you should give yourself more credit, iknow your alot stronger then you'd like to believe. Now, time to show me what you can do*

Malice stood ready in a deffensive form. The sparks of lightning growing bigger as Malice concentrate his energy.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:28:08 AM
Jodah nodded obligingly, at an angle, and put his hands at his sides. He smiled. "If that is what you wish, milord" He never crouched or poised himself, only moved. In an instant he was in the air above Malice, rolling from a jump and with one saber tucked neatly into the curve of the spin, leaving a sort of malignant halo around him as he moved. He landed behind his master, and spun on the ball of his foot, bringing his saber to the ready in front of him. He slashed quickly at Malice, doing his best to nip Malice's sword arm.

Malice Draclau
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:49:04 PM
Malice turned quickly and batted away the saber. It was a counter that surprised even Jodah with it's speed. Malice indeed would not hold back in this sparr. Fully turning Malice lunged at Jodah, their saber's clashed and sparks of light showered the ground around them. Malice pushed against Jodah using pure strength, he grinned when he felt that he and Jodah were about equal. Whe Malice started to use the force behnd his pushing he easily over took the deciple. Jumping back Malice studied Jodah. Then, he got an idea.

*Jodah, show me force lightning. I have showed it to you early on in your training, now i want to see if you can do it*

Malice stood ready, a black sphere began to surround Malice. The sith was concentrating on a force shield, something he had leared while fighting on the field. The knight would do his best to hold off the lightning, if any would come from Jodah.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:04:27 PM
Jodah grimaced and began to channel his mental energies, forcing them to coalesce at his fingertips. The small sparks danced and flickered for a moment, then vanished. He grunted slightly, as if holdign a heavy load. "I don't...think I can...manage...lord..."

Malice Draclau
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:43:08 PM
Malice snarled. He couldn't really blame Jodah, after all using force lightnign was not at all easy. But then again with the kind of training Jodah hs been undertaking, he should have done better then that.

*I see......*

Was all he said. Sticking His hand out Malice placed the palm of his left hand right onto the force shield. The shield began to shrink, it was being abosrbed into Malice through his hands. We the sphere had vanished, blue lightning instantly appeared on his fingertips once again.

*You must forcus all your energy Jodah. Then concentrating it within your hands let it build up. Imagine it turning into lightning, then will it to do so. If you concentrate enough and have enough control it will happen*

Malice then faced his fingers at Jodah.

*Now for your next task. I wanna see how your skills in dodging have improved*

Malice shot out bolt after bolt of lightning at Jodah. In a matter of seconds five bolts of lightnign wee already racing towards Jodah.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:52:29 PM
Jodah smiled, weakening his feigned resistance for a moment. The ruse had worked! He widened his grin into an evil snarl and released over half of the Force he had been collecting into his palm, causing it to coalesce into a thick, blue-white orb and arc out across the field, striking Malice's palm where he was absorbing his shield. As Jodah fired, he saw Malice's thoughts, his plans, and rolled back, narrowly dodging his master's return fire. One bolt crackled just over his chest, singing the taut flesh there and burning a thin, jagged hole in the bind. He held himself in a tight roll, using the occasional push of his fingers against duracrete to keep himself moving. He then pounced back up, releasing another, much thinner bolt of lightning at Malice, hoping to at least do minor damage. He smiled again. "Milord! You are too trusting..." He held himself ready, coveting what Force he had and reactivating his saber, keeping it at the ready.

Malice Draclau
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:12:33 PM
Malice was surprised at the sudden bluish-white orb Jodah had created.

(Why that arrogent. He lied to me his master.......indeed he s getting better within the darkside)

Malice thought. As the blue orb faded, Malice was caught off guard by a bolt of lightnign sent his way by Jodah. The bolt had hit him in his left arm, burning his clothes. Malice felt a slight burn on his left arm. His left arm was stunne for a bit, but in a couple minutes it would be fine.

*Bravo Jodah, you are learning well in the ways of the sith.Deception is a great asset to know.....but then again foolish when tried on your own ,Master*

Malice lifted his right hand, a ball of force destruction formed in his palm. It grew and grew as Malice poured his force energy into it. Saving some of his energy Malice let go and five seperate balls of force destruction, each one capable of doing great damage to someone lept off his hand and flew towards Jodah, each one being guided through the force by Malice.

Jodah Of Giva
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:20:40 PM
Jodah grimaced, knowing his next move would have to be precise, or it could mean his life. He had learned it during some personal training, playing with some old Force-genorating devices. He sidestepped, missing 3 of the orbs. Two still came towards him. Jodah extended one palm in front of one of the oncoming orbs, letting it get dangerously near his hand. He then released his defense, and absorbed the ball. The energy surge on his system was immense, and he heaved from the chest once, releasing a spray of vomit, along with the Force ball, back at Malice. The second oncoming orb hit him square in the chest, hurling him backward. Jodah used the momentum of the blow, rolling. The entire front of his bind was shredded now, and some parts of it were fused to his flesh. He only used this to further his Force collection, reaping more and more of the beautiful energies.

Malice Draclau
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:29:25 PM
Malice watched with much intrest in seeing Jodah's technique. He watched as the first three were dodged and blew holes into the ground. And saw the other two got absorbed into Jodah.

*Interesting tactics Jodah. Not many can do such an ability at an early stage of training*

Having whitnessed Jodah's Abilites Malice walks up to Jodah and helps him to stand.

*You have proven yourself to me Jodah and i feel that your ready. But.......there is one more test you must do*

Malice looked straight into Jodah's eyes.

*I want you to go out and fight a jedi.....this time do not return till you have won*

With that said Malice simply turned and walked out.