PDA

View Full Version : Jehova's Training II: Downward Spiral

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 30th, 2001, 10:44:21 AM
Jeseth checked his time piece, a silver chain hanging down from the round glimmering object and connecting to his coat pocket. He placed it away and continued to wait for Jehova, glancing down at The Sith Palace for any signs of him. Normally, he would have chosen to train at the training grounds, but today was different. He stood upon the peak of one of the smaller mountains on Corellia, a low rumbling emanating from behind him. There was a dark cave etched into the side of the cliff, large metal bars locked down over the pitch black entrance.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 3rd, 2001, 12:07:02 AM
The sky was red with the fiery hues of morning light. The morning seemed serene from atop of the balcony set outside my quarters. My master had summoned me to meet him for some more training, I knew what was coming. "A more thorough beating... let him try it this time..." A smile touched my lips as I noticed a flock of birds fly outside of my quarters.

They weren't very extraordinary, but one of them seemed interesting. It seemed to be mocking me with its foolish, carefree cry. I had to put a stop to that, no one would dare mock me and live. With a fierce burst of anger the bird was quickly thrust into my hand. It was crying out from shock, I would have felt sorry for it but it had tried to bite my fingers. I crushed the insignifigant creature and exited my quarters.

I was surprised when he had told me to meet him on the peak of a mountain instead of the training grounds. He was perched on the very edge. A thought had entered my mind, "One quick push... thats all it would take..." Then I remembered that he too was an Ambrelian and had the gift of flight. Better not anger him like that, I approached my master and hailed him. "Morning Master..." I hiss managed to escape my lips.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:15:59 AM
"Be mindful of your thoughts Jehova... lest they speak for you." Jeseth glared at him for a moment, then began walking down a ledge alongside the rock-face. He left his apprentice behind. "Now I wish to see how you apply what you've learned." The scythe was once again pulled away from Jehova and into Jeseth's hand, leaving him unarmed.

"Have fun with this... thing. It cost quite a fortune." The gates behind Jehova cranked and moaned as they slid upwards, metal grinding on metal. As soon as they had slammed into place, a locking mechanism loudly clanged down to hold it up. Jeseth smashed the control that closed the gates.

It was dark inside... and a set of immense eyes watched the small winged creature - then suddenly it roared, and the ground trembled. With large thumps that sent huge clouds dust into the air, a full grown male rancor burst out from the shadows, narrowing it's eyes at Jehova. It hadn't eaten in almost a week (Jeseth's doing, of course).

Jehova Eaven
Dec 6th, 2001, 12:54:11 PM
The moster was incredible at least thrice as large as the native animals on this planet and the planet I was on for such a long time. This was going to be an interesting struggle for survival. I reached for a weapon but remembered that I left my small blaster in my chambers, this just lessened my odds for survival.

"Think, that monster can't possibly be very agile, try to concentrate on the life Force around you to boost your evasion and speed."

The voices, right on time with their usual advice. I concentrated on my surroundings, feeling the energy and pulling it all towards me. I felt my muscles aches with the excess power.

The monster lunged foward, the voices were wrong for once, the moster was pretty quick. If I had not amplified myself, I would have been crushed under the weight of its gigantic claws. "I bet that monster can't fly." I thought. Spreading my wings was a slight chore at the speed I was forced to maintain as I kept jumping and running around the beast, dodging its ferocious and overpowering attacks.

After many minutes I managed to fully unfold my wings, my legs were getting sore from keeping up the fast pace. With a couple of gigantic flaps I was up and out of the beast's reach.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:50:53 PM
A sharp stabbing pain shot up along Jehova's back, sending him plummeting onto the Rancor's broad and level head. He landed with a thump, his muscles aching horrible all along his lower back. No cheating. Fight. Jeseth's hand lowered, his finger having just previously been pointed skyward at Jehova.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:53:39 PM
The pain in my spine was incredible, should he have hit me harder I would have been paralyzed. Noting my current posiiton though I had no time to complain, I was on the creatures head and it was very, very angry.

"What will you do? Don't fail us...."

"Who are they to talk? I'm the one that could be killed.... wait... I got an idea....", I thought to myself. I reformulated my thoughts, concentrated on the Force and proceeded to generate a mass amount of heat inside the beast's head.

Its brains were frying and it was convulsing. More foam was forming around its mouth. I did not waiver in my concentration as the pain in my body could barely be felt as I was tossed off the creature and into the mountain. All I felt was the Force, and the heat coming from the creature's skull.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 07:23:44 PM
The rancor yelled out, it's brain damaged but not yet inoperable. It groaned, turning on Jehova, and dashing forward with rage and determination. The ground shook as it slammed it's hand down around the winged apprenticed. Jeseth smirked; It had been a noble attempt, but this create was far too large to be maimed so easily... it's brain was not located in a single cavity, and despite the general consensus, it was fairly intelligent.

Jehova came to his senses in time to see himself being slowly brought up and closer to the creature's mouth. The smile one Jeseth's face turned to a grin gradually as he helped to feed the creature's intention's, aiding it in the absence of it's usual mental processes.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 6th, 2001, 07:52:08 PM
Being trapped in the beast's clutches was not a nice place to be. In fact it was one of the last places I wanted to be. A glanced up at Jeseth and noticed that he was concentrating and still holding my scythe. He had something to do with this beast still moving, I was almost certain of it. I could feel the beast's breath now, it was going to try to eat me, I won't let it.

"Look back at Jeseth! His sabre, its unprotected. Get it and free yourself! You're our last hope...."

They were right, it was unprotected. I focused on the sabre and pulled hard, the sabre somehow activated itself and cut into Jeseth's thigh. The orange blade flew to me quickly, slicing the fingers off the beast and freeing me.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 07:46:01 AM
"Aaarrgh!" Jeseth clutched his leg, kneeling forward slightly and dropping his concentration from the rancor in order to tend to himself. "You'll pay for that dearly," he hissed. The rancor suddenly became sluggish, lumbering along the ground. It's foot came stomping down toward's Jehova, shadowing him. Jeseth growled as he looked back up, his eyes filled with anger. He reached his left hand up, calling his own saber back to him. It snapped into his palm, deactivating.

Jehova quickly made an attempt to roll out from beneath the creature, but he shoved violently through the Force, and found himself right beneath it's foot, even closer to death. "Now suffer..." Jeseth tossed Jehova's scythe out near him, deciding at the last moment to give the pathetic creature a chance at survival.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 7th, 2001, 08:09:22 AM
Beneath the beast, another poor place to be. It seems my master had once again put me at a disadvantage. I struggled to get to my scythe and activated it. Now I was angry, this beast was still alive and Jeseth had set it upon me.

A quick burst of energy ran through my body sending me soaring high up into the air, slightly above the beast's head. I redirected my wings to speed my descent as the grey beam sliced open the beast's now empty skull. With a thud I landed on my feet and ran around and proceeded to slash apart its various body parts. A quick slash would remove its right leg, another its tail, and then its left leg.

"You despicable creature! I'll send each of your body parts to dfferent regions of space!"

A few more shorter leaps into the air would remove its now limp arms. The creature was dead, my anger wasn't being swayed. There was still one that needed to feel my wrath. I turned to face my master.

"At the last moment he sent you the scythe, don't forget that."

My anger was receeding like the tides of an ocean, the voices were right. In the end he did help me, I couldn't be angry at him for helping.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 08:46:43 AM
Jeseth had managed to seal up the wound in the time that Jehova had killed the rancor. His fury had been an incredible spectacle, and Jeseth had felt and watched every moment of it. He also sensed Jehova's last intention, looking into his apprentice's eyes and narrowing his own. "Your thoughts have betrayed you, again." Jeseth balled a fist, strangling Jehova's as he hovered just slightly above the ground. The man's wing's had gone limp, but Jeseth maintained his position, keeping him suspended up in the air. There was a crack as his trachea began to crush the bone's in his throat.

At the last moment, Jeseth merely dropped Jehova, allowing him a chance to recover. "The instance you consider betraying me as an option, consider that." Jeseth stepped on the scythe, keeping it pressed to the ground. Jehova couldn't breath right or even move much. Jeseth thought this would be the perfect time for a history lesson. "There is more to being a Sith than what you've witnessed. You must know your past... and know it well. What do you know about the history of the Sith?"

Jehova Eaven
Dec 7th, 2001, 01:55:05 PM
"I... don't.." I had trouble speaking, not like it mattered. I knew nothing of Sith history.

"Marka Ragnos... Marka Ragnos.... Marka Ragnos... Marka Ragnos... Marka Ragnos..."

"Marka... Ragnos...", I managed to get the strange words out of my mouth. I had no idea what they meant but for some weird reason, I thought them important enough to speak.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:25:56 PM
"Yes..? Continue." Jeseth placed his other foot against Jehova's throat, threatening to crush him. He wanted to see just how much he knew... and sometimes the best walks in memory lane happened at the time when one was closest to death's carriage.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 7th, 2001, 04:04:30 PM
"I was once a Sith Lord who ruled the galaxy with an iron fist, I held the old republic at bay."

"I... was.. once... a... Sith Lord.... who... ruled... the galaxy... with an... iron fist...." I regained control of my mouth. I was being controlled by something, this was the first time this actually happened. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 04:32:51 PM
Jeseth removed his foot from Jehova's throat, his eyes going wide. This was not Jehova speaking. His presence and aura had changed considerably. "This session is concluded. I will call you when we are ready to begin." He removed his other foot from Jehova's scythe, pulling up into his hand and gripping it tightly. The council member walked off hurriedly, taking the weapon with him. He needed to consult with Seth and Master Gav about this matter. They would better know what to do or how to interpret it than the others.

Jehova was left to recover on his own, no weapon, no help, nothing. The rancor's dead body lingered there still. As the apprentice turned his head to view Jeseth, he noticed the winged man had taken flight in the direction of the palace.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 7th, 2001, 04:56:48 PM
I coughed from the little oxygen entering my small lungs. My master was obviously headed back to the palace with my weapon. The beast's corpse was now emitting a horrible odor and it was gettign hard to breathe. The feeling was returning to my body and I was able to stand. I hobbled back to the palace and my quarters to rest.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:01:24 PM
When Jeseth arrived at the palace, everything was quiet. He had made his way to Seth's quarter's, though he doubted that his brother would be there. Seth and him had a habit of crossing eachother in passing. I certainly hope that won't be the case today.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 9th, 2001, 09:10:28 AM
Seth was hard at work, trying to hypothesize the current location of a certain artifact. He had been basing the last few days on checking datafiles, books and everything else he had at his disposal. So far Seth Darkserpent did not have a single clue where he could find what he was looking for. Soon he would have to venture into Coronet, to see if any of the locals or Historians knew anything. Undoubtedly they would possess small tidbits of information that could be useful in the long run. All information was useful to Seth Darkserpent, as it was to military commanders and strategists. He was neither. Seth was simply a collecter who used the Dark Side to achieve his goals and get what he wanted. Controlling others had been a difficulty since he was diagnosed with FBP syndrome (Failed Body Possession Syndrome). Now that he was cured of that, he found he could wield the Force more easily, without simple restraints.

He'd felt Jeseth Cloak enter the Palace almost immediately. Seth was quite surprised when he found that Jeseth was heading his way. What could Jeseth want from him at this late an hour? He quickly closed all the books sprawled around his table and tried to neaten his room just a tad. As always, it was a mess comprised of books, scrolls and papers that Seth used to write notes down. Jeseth stood before his door now, probably preparing to knock any second.

~ Come in. ~

Seth stated the command through the Force so simply, Jeseth could not have missed it. Before he could knock, the door swung open. Seth stood on the other side, wearing his usual attire, except this time he was not wearing a mask. Jeseth would be gazing at his true face for probably the first time. If the other Dark Jedi was feeling shock from this sudden revalation, Seth could not feel it at all. He ran a gloved hand through his matted down hair and grinned evilly. It had been too long since he'd seen Jeseth Cloak last. Much too long.

"Jeseth, this is an unexpected visit. I didn't know you were on Corellia. Then again, I haven't been out of my room in the past day or so." Seth chuckled.

He paused for a moment, his smile faded into a serious face. Darkserpent eyed his comrade in destruction, wondering what he could want from him.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Seth asked.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 9th, 2001, 09:09:22 PM
Jeseth gazed at Seth with a puzzled expression. "Well... it would seem one of my apprentices is exhibiting very strange behavior. He referred to himself as Marka Ragnos. I would normally dismiss such ranting as lunacy, but there was something deeper to it." Jeseth stepped into Seth's quarter's still holding the scythe he had taken from Jehova. "I have taken his weapon temporarily. I am as of yet unsure of what to make of his episode."

He held out the scythe. "I have to admit, this is a very well crafted weapon. It never struck me until now, but Jehova would not have acquired the knowledge to construct it without doing considerable research... which he hasn't. Ever." He placed the scythe upon Seth's study table. He came here, driven by an insatiable urge to murder the last of our kind... He knew nothing of the Sith." Jeseth eyed the books upon Seth's table. He knew what it was like to be buried in research.

"I apologize for my interruption... but I would like you to assist me in identifying this weapon... I've never seen anything like it, and my library is not accessible to me at the moment."

Jehova Eaven
Dec 9th, 2001, 10:10:35 PM
When I returned to my quarters everything was as I had left it, even the crushed corpse of the bird. I slid into the bed and passed out from exhaustion.

I had a strange dream, no, not a dream, it felt too real to be a dream. I was in a large dark room with many people around, I've never seen these people before yet they seemed so familiar. I was sitting on what appeared to be a dark throne. Some guards brought in what appeared to be a Jedi, he seemed to be struggling to free himself from the guards grip. I stood and walked towards the man and strangled him with the Force.

"Do you wish the pain to stop?" the strange voice had come from me.
"..." The man couldn't speak, he was dying.
"I'll take that as a yes"

My scythe was in my hand and I had activated it. With one quick slice, the grey beam had cleaved the man's head straight off.

The dream had ended and I awoke in a cold sweat. My body was still a little sore but, the majority of the pain and exhaustion was gone. I had returned to the balcony to enjoy the sights of Correlia.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 13th, 2001, 07:05:59 PM
"No need for apologies, Jeseth. This is a most important matter, which requires my full attention."

His eyes glanced downward at the weapon on his desk, and he immediately dove into work. Seth picked up the scythe and held it up to the bright lamp in his room. His eyes danced across the scythe, studying every single attribute it had. He noticed the markings on the handle. The actual metal itself shone in the light, reflecting some of it in Seth's eye. The rest bounced back from the chest armor that was no longer hidden under his long cloak. It was long, quite long for a human. Only those skilled with the Force and swordsmanship could ever stand a chance of wielding it.

Seth also felt something else when he stared at the scythe. He felt someone was watching him, not entirely corporeal. The Dark Jedi pulled both of his gauntlets off and tossed them on a pile of books. One actually retracted and scraped the collar off of a fairly new book. Seth frowned at what he had done, but paid it no attention. He brushed his fingernails over what seemed to be a written inscription on the long handle of the scythe. He felt a sharp pain shoot up his body, almost immediately after touching the inscription. His knees buckled with little resistance. It was only a moment later that Seth Darkserpent's eyes refused to function. The last thing he saw was Jeseth standing over him...

It was an unusually warm day on the planet of lost souls. I gazed upon the landscape, wondering if this planet actually bore life at a time. It was dead, a most befitting graveyard for those who needed to be buried. We walked in unison, slave warriors of the great Empire. Despite the warm climate, I felt unusually cold myself. Perhaps death would be catching up with me sooner then life expectancy. The thought of death did not scare me as much as it should have. I suppose one thinks that way when they have nothing left to live for.

To my left, my kinsman Skhlyuaif stood, holding his spear with pride. He was a fanatic, one who believed his job was very important, which held no correlation with the truth. To my right, warrior Rqnbkse stood, with no particular pride or self contempt. As a matter of fact, he seemed angry. "But at what?" I asked myself silently. Then I caught gaze at what he staring at. I was briefly reminded where I was, and what I was doing here.

Sith Lord Ludo Kressh followed his warrior guards up the cold steps, paying no attention to the bystanding warriors. His eyes were on the tomb being carried by eight slaves. One of them was Sakntnskq, a relative of mine. I could not remember how I was related to him, but I guess it did not matter. He seemed to be in pain from the enormous sarcophogaus, even though seven others were carrying the large crate. It was embroidered with jewels, sealed with magic. They were heading toward the Valley of the Dark...We formed up, and followed at a slower pace.

It did not take long for Darkserpent to come to. He felt the blood rush back into his brain, giving him warmth and feeling. Jeseth stood over him, wondering if he was dead or not probably. Seth's head slumped to the side of the rug with no resistance at all. The Dark Jedi noticed the scythe was still clasped in his hands, tightly at that. His head felt like a box of pins and needles, as did his legs.

"Could you lend me a hand, Jeseth?" Seth coughed out. "It seems I've lost my footing."

Jeseth helped him to his feet, and the sycthe followed. Seth had made a quick inference about the weapon, but was not ready to reveal what he thought. The Dark Jedi raced over to the bookshelf and began to search through the volumes of books. It was here somewhere, his prized book of ancient Sith artifacts. Aha! Seth found it, and tugged at the book. It slid out of its casing and into his resting hand. He opened the book and began to search, Jeseth watching from a distance.

"Here it is." Seth announced, proud at his own discovery.

"The scythe?" Jeseth asked, trying to take a peek at the book.

"No, the writing." Seth handed the scythe to Jeseth and pointed at the inscribed writing. The winged man studied it closely and carefully, not understanding what it meant. Seth took it back and explained, "These are Sith symbols."

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:12:59 AM
"I've studied their writings... I still do not recognize these particular symbols." He gazed at Seth. Jeseth had been so immersed in his study of Sorcery that he hadn't gone back to the basics for quite some time. He had promised himself that he would return to studying the history of the Sith and the Jedi soon, but now he was something more akin to an archeologist, searching out artifacts and historical sites... fortunately Seth himself had continued his studies. It would have been unfortunate had neither of them noticed the weapon sooner.

"Could you explain them, brother?" Jeseth touched his gloved hand to the symbols, feeling nothing. He had seen what it had done to Seth, and was a bit hesitant to touch them with his own flesh... at least not until he knew what exactly this weapon was supposed to do to the bearer.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:57:22 AM
Seth shook his head, "I cannot read Sith symbols and I have been unable to find a book that can decipher them. Very few archaeologists have the knowledge to read this kind of writing. Although, I've seen this type of metal crafting before."

The Dark Jedi raised his book up and pointed to the picture on the page. The book itself was weather torn on the outside, but in perfect condition on the inside, as if a spell had been placed on it. The pictures looked like they had been freshly inked on just a few days ago. There was a picture of a Sith sword, similar to the one Darkserpent had on the other side of his room. This one had a similar design to the Jehova's scythe. Seth knew that they had been crafted from the same knowledge, the knowledge of the Sith.

"Now look closely." Seth took the book back and used the Force to clear his desk. The books and papers that were once on there slid off the desk into a heap on either side of the floor. Seth placed the book on the desk, keeping the page open. He pulled his desk open and pulled out a magnifying device. One would just have to put it on their eye and it would magnify things up to 5000x larger, in clear picture. Seth put it on his eye and stared down at the picture. He took hold of Jehova's scythe and stared at the symbols on the side.

"The symbols are similar, but not the same. Observe." Seth handed Jeseth the eyepiece and allowed him to stare at the picture, and then at the scythe. Jeseth seemed somewhat puzzled, as to what this all meant. Seth himself was still trying to figure it out, formulating educated guesses every ten seconds. His mind was working hard, and his hands were working even faster. He flipped through the pages, scanning the text for any kind of info that would confirm his beliefs. His eyes danced upon a subtitle inscribed neatly. It read:

<font size=3>Sith Weaponry

<font size=2>Seth Darkserpent read the following information in a matter of minutes, scanning through the four pages of information quickly. He'd heard all of this before, but it all seemed rather relevant in this area. Seth read the last little part on the pages and turned back to Jeseth, excitedly.

"It seems your apprentice has crafted a weapon of the Ancient Sith. Where or how he learned to do it with such precision, I do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if it were not his hands that crafted it at all. When I touched the symbols there, I had a vision of the funeral of Marka Ragnos. A not-so-well documented occasion, with limited information." Seth took a deep breath and held his hand out. A book from the bookshelf flew into it. He flipped the first few chapters and arrived at a page, with a mural. Seth handed it to Jeseth, and pointed at the information beside the mural. "Marka Ragnos showed up at the funeral himself in ghostly form, and urged the Sith Lords to learn how to get along."

Darkserpent took the spear back into his hands again, and touched the symbols...Nothing happened. His brushed his fingers past them again, and nothing happened. Interesting, he thought to himself.

"There have been occasions in the past where some have been visited by long dead Sith Lords. These Sith Lords trained them and taught them how to build weapons, despite the fact that they were dead." Seth sighed and frowned. His frown was evident now that he wore no mask. "There is one more alternative...Your apprentice might be possessed by someone or something. I suggest you keep all this information in mind the next time something odd happens. If he cannot control himself or whatever is inside of him, I suggest you kill him."

Seth was somewhat of an expert on possessions. He'd tried one himself over a year ago, and failed miserably. Only recently had he obtained enough power and knowledge to complete the possession and drive the original hosts' life essence away. This body was his vessel, and his vessel alone.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 24th, 2001, 12:11:41 PM
I glanced around and watched the winds sway the flags and banners on the buildings. It was quite soothing, the wind blowing my hair back. It had been nearly an hour and Jeseth still hadn't summoned me, this was normal but today it seemed a little disquieting. Something was up, I could smell it in the air.

I left the sights of the balcony and exited my quarters. I opened myself up to the Force seeking a familiar aura.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 30th, 2001, 12:09:33 PM
Jeseth nodded to Seth. He was right... Jehova may eventually become uncontrollable... He would need to be watched closely. "I will deal with him if he should ever begin to become a problem for us." Jeseth bowed to Seth. "Thank you for your assistance. As always, you have been a gracious host." He picked up a few of the books that had fallen to the ground and placed them back atop Seth's workbench, then nodded and exited the room with Jehova's weapon. It only took him a few minutes to find his apprentice wandering the halls as well.

"Your weapon." He handed it back to Jehova and continued to walk. Jehova followed behind. "Have you rested? You do not look to be in much better shape.” Jehova had begun to speak but Jeseth cut him off. “Forget that now. Your training must commence. You have rested long enough.” Jeseth continued to lead his apprentice onward until they arrived at a large metal door. It opened for them slowly at the punch of a button, and they stepped into a large well-lit room.

There were large metal beams protruding from the walls, close enough to each other to allow movement between them. They were hardly wide enough to stand on, but if one were skilled at keeping balance, then that would not pose a problem.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:35:39 PM
Jeseth had handed me my weapon, my precious weapon. I had looked it over, it seemed normal. In fact, it seemed cleaner. I was surprised to find that we had entered a new room, a room that I have never seen before. The room was filled with what appeared to be spikes, or rods protruding from the walls.

As we walked into the center of this strange room, I wondered what was going to happen next.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2002, 07:23:50 PM
Jeseth pointed up, and Jehova noticed that the beams continued to stick out from the circular room for several stories. They were obviously in the lower, hollowed out base, of one of the many towers within the palace. "Climb. At the top awaits your prize. I assure you, it will not be an easy journey." Jeseth hobbled to a pillar in the very center of the room and placed his hand over his thigh. Blood began spouting out, squirting across the white marble floor. The wound he had suffered from their earlier session was begin to take its toll.

As he looked back, he noticed a trail of blood followed behind him wherever he had walked. He would need medical attention, but not quite yet. He unclipped the orange saber at his belt and activated it, calmly singing the wound shut, his teeth gritting together. "Climb… Now." He waved the beam of the saber at Jehova's head. The apprentice narrowly missed being decapitated as he ducked. Jeseth growled and went for another quick slash. Jeseth had been right: It would not be easy at all.

Jehova Eaven
Jan 9th, 2002, 10:13:45 PM
I dodged backwards, nearly averting another slash as it came upwards towards my chin. The precious scythe activated itself. I had the advantage here due to his previous injury. The weapon had come downwards, he managed to dodge to the side. I started feeling a slight pull at weapon, it nearly flew out of my hand once again.

"Not this time, Jeseth." I muttered under my breath. With the aide of the Force, The weapon stuck to my hand like it was grafted to it. My grip around the long handle would not loosen should he try his usual trick.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:22:00 AM
Jeseth grinned as he took another sharp stab for Jehova's more vital organs, watching the apprentice leap up onto the metal bars on the walls. It was the same training exercise Jeseth had experienced under Gav Mortis... but there was no other apprentice present to challenge Jehova, so Jeseth would have to improvise to challenge him.

"You've learned not to repeat your mistakes... an admiral skill."

Jehova Eaven
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:22:08 PM
I looked down upon Jeseth, the blood was drying on his clothing. I was thankful that the wound I had given him was aiding me. I was leaping from platform to thin platform, meanwhile Jeseth's sabre was poised for another strike. The sabre hissed past the side of my head as I continued climbing higher and higher.

Meanwhile....

All was calm and peaceful on Corellia. The birds were singing. The animals were out and about. The sun was shining as brightly as ever. But inside the tower, two fierce forces were getting ready to clash once again.

The cieling was still high above the two figures. Each one dodging and parrying the other's fierce attacks. The light of their weapons were casting menacing shadows around the room.

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:20:41 PM
Jeseth sliced the end of one of the metal tubes, tossing the fragment of melted steel towards Jehova and striking him in the side. There was a fizzle of smoke as the Dark Jedi made his way closer and closer to the winged apprentice, swinging the humming beam of the saber deathly close.

"Let's see how well you have learned to anticipate."

Jehova was almost caught by the beam as Jeseth pursued him up the metal pipes, both of them leaping from place to place and using their wings to keep themselves from tumbling to the bottom of the tower. At the top, which was still a ways off, there rested a hovering platform that was hiding something from Jehova's gaze.

Jehova Eaven
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:34:11 PM
Jeseth's attacks became fiercer as each second flew by, threatening to end my life. Each time I would dodge one of his attacks a memory would interrupt my counter attack. His training was no different from my father's method of teaching.

"Concentrate!"

The voice pulled me out of my brief flashback in time to see Jeseth's beam strike my own beam.

"SHUT UP!"

A surge of energy flashed through my body flying into my finger tips blasting into Jeseth and pushing him back. I scrambled my way up the tower.

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:29:39 PM
Jeseth froze as he fell back, the surge of energy catching him by surprise. He hadn't thought Jehova would have been able to perform such a difficult attack. In a way it had pleased him to know that his apprentice had adequately been able to defend himself, but he also regretted that it would hurt to much to hit the ground below, which was many, many feet still to come. He hit the cold floor with a crack, one of his wing breaking as it bent back. He watched Jehova crawl his way to the top of the tower and made no attempt to stop him.

Jeseth now was in need of serious medical attention, which he would seek out by crawling to the appropriate room. That didn't matter much, he had succeeded in his goal. Jehova now posses the power that was needed to be a successful force adept.

Jehova Eaven
Apr 19th, 2002, 02:27:40 PM
Jeseth had finally fallen with a crack leaving me near the top of the tower. I had injured him, pretty badly but those wounds came with a price. My blood was spilling from where his lightsabre had struck deep. My body ached with such an intensity that words could not describe. I still continued up the tower, almost at a snail's pace. I had a goal and it would see completion even if I had to die in the process.

After a few moments that seemed like an eternity, I had finally arrived at the precipise. There was a steel box in the center of the floating ring of stone. The box opened with ease and inside was... a book? Yes, a tome of ancient Sith Lore. It was truley a treasure to find a book like this in such good condition. I was about to sit there and start reading it but then my wounds had reminded me that I should instead find medical attention. I slipped the book back into the box and managed to open my barely wounded wings, it was surprising that they still worked after that battle. Floating downward I had spotted my master laying on the floor, losing blood in large amounts. I opened the box and showed him the book.

"Cute..." I tossed the empty box towards him and it landed with a clunk next to him. Turning and exiting I limped out of the tower into the light outside. It felt good on my pale, bloodstained skin. For the first time in my life, things were going right....