PDA

View Full Version : Dea's Training I: A Last Request...

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 13th, 2001, 10:01:11 AM
Jeseth waited calmly, his hands covered in a strange red fluid which was most likely blood. His hair was strewn about and awkwardly hand-combed into place, sweat still accumulating along his brow. He waited now, intent on completing Dagger's final wish.

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 13th, 2001, 06:54:41 PM
Dea walked in with confusion and worry plain on her face....something wasn't right. "You wanted to see me?"

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 13th, 2001, 10:52:22 PM
"Yes."

The Dark Jedi held his right hand up to the moonlight, allowing the blood to flow freely down his wrist and finally fall to the floor in tiny puddles, filling themselves drop by drop.

"Lord Dagger is dead. You are to complete your training under me. It was his final request."

He could see something in her eyes, and her voice sounded hesitant, almost expectant...

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 14th, 2001, 06:47:07 AM
Dea took a deep breath trying to keep her lips from quivering and her eyes from filling up with tears. "How....how did he die?"

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 14th, 2001, 05:39:28 PM
"The traitor was executed by Sith Knight, Seth Darkserpent."

Jeseth wiped his hands against his coat.

"Have you anything to say before we begin?"

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 15th, 2001, 10:00:26 AM
"Traitor?" Asked Dea, disbelief plian on her face. "What did he do?"

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 15th, 2001, 03:58:20 PM
"He had attempted to destroy The Sith Order."

The winged man surveyed her curiously, his shadowed eyes scanning her body for any weapons.

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 15th, 2001, 05:05:55 PM
"So if he's such a traitor then why are you going to carry out his last request?" She asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 15th, 2001, 09:31:49 PM
"For your sake..."

His pulled his saber from his belt clip and ignited it, the blue glow pulsating over the woman's face and arms, illuminating the shadows beneath his eyes.

"His death should not mean yours as well."

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 16th, 2001, 01:12:03 PM
"I can live without completing my training. I can always go back home. Me mother's probably dead by now so I no longer have to worry agout getting married off." She looked Jeseth in the eye. "If that's your only reason for training me then I just might leave..."

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 16th, 2001, 10:07:22 PM
"You came here seeking training, for whatever your reasons. Your master has now been destroyed. I offer you a chance to finnish what was begun... My name is Jeseth. I doubt you've heard of me, but I've heard of you. I see great promise in your abilities. If you wish to pick up where you've left off, then I'll be here. The decision is yours."

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:59:53 AM
I...I don't know. When I first came here all I wanted was to be accepted. I wanted to do something without the assistance of mother or the influence of my crown. I was taken in by Lord Dagger. I'm used to his way of teaching, now. There is an unbreakable (actually one's death can break it but I'm not planning on dying soon...) bond between an Apprentice and their master. What if we just aren't compatable?

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 18th, 2001, 03:46:15 PM
The Dark Jedi absent mindedly played with the saber, twirling it about in the air in small circles.

"We will learn to be compatible. I was asked to train you, and for the time being I wish to fullfil that last wish. Dea, tell me about your life... I'm interested in knowing a bit about your background."

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 27th, 2001, 08:06:12 PM
"I'm the heir to the throne of a small country on the planet Desero, which can be found in the Outer Rim Territories. A colony of humans arrived on this lushly forested planet about eight hundred years ago. If I remember correctly they will be celabrating our eight hundreth and eighth anniversary in four days. My family has been the ruling house for about four generations now. Our country is most likely in turmoil over who will be the next queen because me mother was not in good health when I left. I'm her only child and I'm not there to take me place on d throne. By the time me training be done I will probably no longer have a throne to occupy. I spent me years there as every princess would...learning protical and manners, but I had lessons that most royalty don't recieve. you see my mother had two Jedi advisors (they hid on our planet which was oddly left alone by the imperials who are known to have exploited the Outer Rim Territories)...they were in charge of teaching me to be queen. My mother had strictly prohibited my being taught the ways of the force when they had told her I had the talent, so they taught me what they could behind mother's back. It was just a game to me then.... I never really took it seriously and they ended up not teaching me much. Dagger didn't really teach me much in the use of the force. We worked more on my Lightsaber skills (which are incredibly pitiful). I taught myself how to use the force. It was useful... planting suggestions in the heads of mothers advisaries...helping them to see the reasoning behind her words...persuading mom to let me stay up a little later at night...I could also change things...make them something that they aren't...If I concentrate I can see beyond the normal appearance of things... I can see a pattern and though the patterns change, everything is made of the same thing... and I can control the patterns...

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:58:33 AM
"Hmmm... Well, you've but to show me what you can do."

He Force pushed her to the ground.

"Attack me. I want to see the extent of your capabilities. Don't hold back."

Ignorant Perfection
Dec 6th, 2001, 09:24:03 PM
OOC: it's been forever since I've written and for that I apologize...
IC: Dea, caught by surprise fell to the ground. standing back up she concentrated on the pattern of her new masters lightsaber. in a matter of seconds she was holding the duplicate of his saber before her, and turned on. taking a deep breath she focused on her anger... the fact that no one back home had really believed in her, the loss of her first master, and her lack of faith in her self... she concentrated on how she hated those who had abandoned her, the jedi who had forced her into becoming a sith apprentice, training to be a sith, and herself for being too stubborn to give up on her training. she then flew into a flurry of vicious attacks, knowing and hating the fact that they would be blocked and that her master would defeat her easily.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 08:34:38 AM
[OOC: It's ok, glad to see you back. I was about to kill your character if you didn't show up eventually... lol.]

Jeseth watched her, narrowing his eyes and watching her intently as she materialized a saber within her hands... She had done it slowly, but it was an amazing skill... She launched herself at him with a quickness, forcing him to bring his saber up without time to consider other options. He could see the anger and hatred welling up inside her. Jeseth smiled as they continued to battle, watching the Dark Side consume his apprentice. "Prove to me your worth... Or your master's training will have been in vain."

He knew that those words would hit her hard. She showed great loyalty to Dagger... and in her heart, she likely still considered him her true master. Jeseth nearly missed one of her strikes, but managed to jump back a step to avoid the blade, only his jacket taking a deep singe.

Ignorant Perfection
Dec 9th, 2001, 11:11:46 PM
OOC: wow, you're actually GLAD I'm back! I feel so loved!! I noticed that it still say's "outsider" under my name. I thought you were going to have it changed to "sith apprentice"...
IC: "Prove to me your worth... Or your master's training will have been in vain." Jeseth's words penetrated through Dea's shield of hatred and tore at her heart. She attacked with more ferocity then before and was astounded when she felt the saber singe his jacket. Dea steped foward, blade raised to strike again when suddenly the saber dissapeared and she colapsed to the ground, unconcious.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 10th, 2001, 02:49:21 AM
[OOC: Well, I didn't volunteer to take you as my apprentice because I didn't like you! :p I fixed the title, by the way.]

Jeseth fell back, letting her gain ground on him. She was responding perfectly... such anger, hatred, and desire for retribution. Jeseth latched his mind upon hers, feeding off the moment of aggression, until she had finally passed out and he saber had vanished. He looked down at her for a moment, then deactivated his saber and clipped it to his belt.

She was crumpled on the ground in a neat heap, making it an easy task for him to pick her up and carry her towards the medical center. There was still fresh blood upon him; most of it was Dagger or Dyzm's. He wondered if it would be wise to let her know that he played such a large part in the killings...

No, not yet. You are not ready yet.

As he placed her upon the first available table at the medical facilities, he looked down at her sweat covered face, brushing back her hair and walking away to allow the droids to do their work. She was placed in a bacta tank after being given several shots. One of the medical droids adjusted the controls at the fluid filled tank, adjusting the pressure so it would be more comfortable for a being of her size.

Ignorant Perfection
Dec 11th, 2001, 09:09:53 PM
OOC: sigh... I had plans for that faint but I suppose I'll just play along with what you wrote... *sweatdrop*
IC: When Dea regained conciousness to find herself completely surrounded by liquid she freaked and almost fainted again. After the shock had worn off she realized that this must be one of those bacta tank things that she had heard of. there were no bacta tanks on her home planet and she had never seen, much less been in one before. when they finally realized she was awake the droids helped her out of the tank and back into her clothes. she sat down to wait for her master to come back.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 11:20:35 PM
Several hours passed, and still Jeseth did not come. She was about to walk out of the room when the door slid open, and there he stood. He nodded to her and moved out of her way, walking beside her towards another room within the palace. A room reserved for more advanced training. She was about to get a taste of what it was like to train intensely, and had no idea. "How are you feeling?" They continued to walk down the corridors, Jeseth leading as he waited for her response.

Ignorant Perfection
Jan 12th, 2002, 08:52:14 AM
"I'm fine," she replied unenthusiastically, "but I have a question. I thought that the Bacta tanks were for serious injuries only... why was I placed in one?"

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 13th, 2002, 04:16:41 AM
"The droids placed you there, as it must have seemed to be the best coarse of action... I am not a doctor. Your body must have been at a critical state. What you did at the training grounds was amazing. How were you able to create such a realistic illusion?” Their walking echoed more and more loudly as the two continued on, and she found herself led into a circular room. Within it were several different objects. Two were immense gray rocks, another was a glass filled to the very brim with water, and the last was a bell. He didn’t wait for her to answer his question.

“If you’re ready, the second phase of your training is prepared. You are an adequate fighter… but there is only so much that you can learn from me. The rest you must master on your own – here you will learn to practice more delicate control of the Force.”

Ignorant Perfection
Jan 13th, 2002, 02:56:42 PM
I'm alway's ready to do my best master *stiffles a yawn and looks at the stuff in the room* so what am i supposed to do?

Ignorant Perfection
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:21:07 AM
OOC: looks around and decides that she is not very much loved... for all those who were wondering, yes, I am here!!! Goes and huddles in a corner... unwanted and forever alone... :( :( :( :( :(

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 20th, 2002, 05:30:46 PM
I thought you had left... Sorry. I'll reply to training soon, alright? :) I am computerless right now.

Ignorant Perfection
Apr 28th, 2002, 02:10:01 AM
OOC: that's k... I wasn't sure what was going on... but everything's good now... :) yep I do exist... what happened to the puter?